The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Dean089

Awards
To Akula,

For starters thanks for all your efforts, your doing everyone a great favour. Greatly appricated.

Im want to import protein powders from nutra:

- 2 X 4LBS 100% casein by ON
- 2 X 4.6LBS Pro complex by ON
- 3 X 10LBS 100% Whey by ON

Are these going to be taken by customes?

Also will Animal Omega get through too?

Any an all help you or anyone else can provide would be great appricated.

cheers.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To Akula,

For starters thanks for all your efforts, your doing everyone a great favour. Greatly appricated.

cheers.
TL - E-BOL won't make it through.

No protein powders will make it through either, you can buy legal protein off ebay for cheap as, why bother ordering from the US.

Dean089

Awards
The cheapest ebay prices on protein are from US sellers, australian sellers are on par with the australian retail prices. unless im looking in the wrong place.

anyone know why we cant get protein imported? or has anyone had any luck with ordering it before?

Akula

Akula

Awards
To Akula,

cheers.
You can order proteins but they need to be labeled as no EGG, and this has to be very clear customs often don't really the fine print. There are only a few companies that will sick a HUGE label on the protein. Without this label i wouldn't try.

Animal Omega will make it through.

AdelV, not going to report you post, but the information you gave out wasn't correct! NEXT PERSON TO DO THIS WILL BE NEG REPPED and their post will be removed!

Mga223

Awards
Akula would you happen to know any protein that has no egg on it, also is e-Bol a yes/no Ty for help

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Akula would you happen to know any protein that has no egg on it, also is e-Bol a yes/no Ty for help
Amino acids will get in ...

e-bol has Ecdysterone in it and if you look at the customs list you have
(Ecdysterone; 2-beta,3-beta,14,20,22,25-Hexahydroxy-5-beta-cholet-7-en-6-one) which is banned ... however I have ordered ecdysterone before and it was inspected and I got it, I think other on this board have got e-bol so who knows whats going on???

Ecdysterone is a big waste of money IMO I can honestly say it did nothing for me.

Mga223

Awards
Thanks Aj always wanted to try a c/e/t Bol stack but meh, trying to cut weight ATM so gonna try oxyelite. Just trying to figure out if I should get OT or Pak again

Akula

Akula

Awards
Amino acids will get in ...

e-bol has Ecdysterone in it and if you look at the customs list you have
(Ecdysterone; 2-beta,3-beta,14,20,22,25-Hexahydroxy-5-beta-cholet-7-en-6-one) which is banned ... however I have ordered ecdysterone before and it was inspected and I got it, I think other on this board have got e-bol so who knows whats going on???

Ecdysterone is a big waste of money IMO I can honestly say it did nothing for me.
Thanks aj!

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
NP I think oxyelite is probably a very good choice or maybe ALRI's poison. I personally try keep away from everything with 1,3 as I seem to get really nervous a few hours after using it I think its a good product just not for me due to the side :(

Mga223

Awards
Yea I don't respond well to jack3d after training (I'm actually not as bad today) so I'm sorta like hmm to oxyelite I'm so close to 10% and it seems like a good appetite suppresent

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
NP I think oxyelite is probably a very good choice or maybe ALRI's poison. I personally try keep away from everything with 1,3 as I seem to get really nervous a few hours after using it I think its a good product just not for me due to the side :(
I respond to 1,3 dmaa quite well. It's a goooood feeling Hahah

Yea I don't respond well to jack3d after training (I'm actually not as bad today) so I'm sorta like hmm to oxyelite I'm so close to 10% and it seems like a good appetite suppresent
And I swear jacked is rubbish. Doesn't even mix well and it's way too bitter for my liking. And to start terrible pump!

And also today received my shipment from a site,,, contents 2 x rpn havoc

Dean089

Awards
cheers for the info Akula, appricate it. I wont be taking the gamble at all!

Anyone importer or used Animal Test before? - verdict?

Mga223

Awards
I respond to 1,3 dmaa quite well. It's a goooood feeling Hahah

And I swear jacked is rubbish. Doesn't even mix well and it's way too bitter for my liking. And to start terrible pump!

And also today received my shipment from a site,,, contents 2 x rpn havoc
I honestly like no-explode more jack3d seems to have this invincibility aura around it like it's god pre w.o

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
I honestly like no-explode more jack3d seems to have this invincibility aura around it like it's god pre w.o
Hahah true. And super pump max I'd a let down for me. 1mr was decent the first week. Still yet to try mesomorph seriously though ...

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
I still go back to no-xpolde time and time again. Jack3d gave me heaps more nrg and I swear it made me stronger but the crash was way to bad and yeah no pump at all not that pump is that important to me. The only product I like better than no-xpolde is no-xplode NT, lol I prefer it on the high cardio days. You and me might be the only people on this board that admit to liking a BSN product.

Pullups

Awards
aj power u ever had any parcel held
back.? Then later tried it again???

Akula

Akula

Awards
I still go back to no-xpolde time and time again. Jack3d gave me heaps more nrg and I swear it made me stronger but the crash was way to bad and yeah no pump at all not that pump is that important to me. The only product I like better than no-xpolde is no-xplode NT, lol I prefer it on the high cardio days. You and me might be the only people on this board that admit to liking a BSN product.
I use to like BSN products until i realized what kind of rip off they were!

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
aj power u ever had any parcel held
back.? Then later tried it again???
I wouldn't do that. I think if you ordered something and it was illegal its easy to claim you didn't know and get off with a warning letter but if they have sent you a letter telling you that particular product is illegal and you do it again claiming you didn't know gets a little harder. Think about a new address and location if you are going down that path!

Akula your right on price BSN know how to sting I always wait for a special and order up the xplode, their syntha 6 is just to dam nice to be good for you.

Pullups

Awards
Aj, u are correct, u are always a huge
help. Question is what if I order some
other supp, a different one, does that
now mean they have to issue another
warning letter for that particular supp.??
Dam, back home this would be a joke.

Pullups

Awards
Sorry about all these questions aj, I need
to be educated about how things
work in Oz. I'm learning quite alot
from u. When u have a moment
PM me. Cheers

lonewolf77

Awards
I am not sure if my last couple of orders made it onto this list. Did you get some of those products from previous lists?

Also I used to always order melatonin and just ordered some again but i also read on some of the stores i order from that melatonin is not allowed to be imported into australia. Is this true? Has anyone heard of this? I cant find any mention of it on the TGA / Customs website.

Pullups

Awards
I have ordered supps and always got them
through, usps I would say makes it like
90% of the time recently I fell in the
10% and came short, this is my opinion
which was passed onto me from
another member here and he is correct.

Pullups

Awards
I have ordered supps and always got them
through, usps I would say makes it like
90% of the time recently I fell in the
10% and came short, this is my opinion
which was passed onto me from
another member here and he is correct.

Akula

Akula

Awards
I am not sure if my last couple of orders made it onto this list. Did you get some of those products from previous lists?

Also I used to always order melatonin and just ordered some again but i also read on some of the stores i order from that melatonin is not allowed to be imported into australia. Is this true? Has anyone heard of this? I cant find any mention of it on the TGA / Customs website.
The melatonin that you can buy from the site sponsors WILL pass customs, in fact all the peptide's/research supps that you buy of the board sponsors are really good products, i have dealings with a few! But peptide talk isn't allowed in the forums.

bakun

Awards
Just put an order through for bb.com. I kept it short and sweet as i didn't want lose out bigtime, so this is testing the waters.

Ordered:
Jacked
Xtend
Yoked

Has anyone here tried to order yok3d into australia yet? I got an e-mail/advertisment saying its in and ready to order from bb.com, but i am yet to see it in any stores around australia, they're all still doing pre-sales. Hope it doesn't get held up. I'm pretty sure the jacked and xtend will be fine.

lonewolf77

Awards
The melatonin that you can buy from the site sponsors WILL pass customs, in fact all the peptide's/research supps that you buy of the board sponsors are really good products, i have dealings with a few! But peptide talk isn't allowed in the forums.

I have just noticed on some forums and also some online stores they seem to say that you cant order melatonin into Australia but i personally have never had any issues with it.

lonewolf77

Awards
Orders Received today :-

Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon, 440 Grams, Mixed Berry
NOW Valerian Root, 250 Capsules
Nature's Science Vitamin C-1000, 1000mg/100 Capsules
NOW Maca Organic Pure Powder, 7 Oz.
NOW Horny Goat Weed Extract, 750 Mg/90 Tablets
NOW Melatonin Chewables, 3mg/180 Lozenges
NOW Dairy Digest Complete, 90 Vcaps
NOW Fenugreek, 500mg/100 Capsules
USPlabs Jack3d
NOW Protein Digest, 60 Vcaps

Natrol, Melatonin TR (Time Release), 5 mg, 100 Tablets
Primaforce, ZMA, 180 Veggie Caps
Now Foods, Men's Virility Power, 120 Capsules
Now Foods, TestoJack 200, 60 Veggie Caps
Now Foods, Super Enzymes, 180 Tablets

FINGRD

Awards
Well hopefully I dont get shot down too hard. New to all these supps, and had my eye on the AMS - Pro Anabolic Kit, to give that a go. Will this get through to Oz, and is it worth it at the same time.?

Akula

Akula

Awards
Well hopefully I dont get shot down too hard. New to all these supps, and had my eye on the AMS - Pro Anabolic Kit, to give that a go. Will this get through to Oz, and is it worth it at the same time.?
4-AD is a big NO NO, by customs...
The chemical brake down is slightly different, this product is more then likely to make it. Given that you only order this product, it might still make it. Strickly speaking 4-androstene-3,17-dione is 4-androstene-3b-ol,17-one but customs are funny the way the read things.

Is it worth it?
That's a whole different question. Never tried it, maybe read some logs.
This product should be good but it really depends on how hell bent are you on trying this product out? I personally would get something else.

lonewolf77

Awards
^^^^I wonder if thats all about the big cry Gerry Harvey and all the other filthy retail millionaires had about lost internet sales? I am sure once its teethed out it will be business as usual. Has anyone actually ordered more that $1000 of sups? No way that could be for personal use.

I use to import other stuff and went through a customs broker ... I still never paid GST or import tax.
I have ordered more than 1000$ of supps for personal use, but it was just a myriad of products, there were a lot of different types in there. I did that large an order so i could take advantage of the NP special that they had for orders that large, but i completely forgot about the customs tax etc. So in the end it wasnt worth it, i think the NP special was 15 or 20% off for 1000$ orders. But generally my orders are between 500-700$ just to make the shipping worthwhile.

FINGRD

Awards
Thanks again, for the reply. I shall have to keep researching it seems.
It is slowly doin my head in, looking throu what seems like a billion items.

CobbledPath

Awards
hey fellas, i just had a package come through with CEL P-Mag, Trenazone (Dienolone) and Boladrol which was inspected by Customs (sent via USPS) and they even left a little flyer to say they found nothing of interest....

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
hey fellas, i just had a package come through with CEL P-Mag, Trenazone (Dienolone) and Boladrol which was inspected by Customs (sent via USPS) and they even left a little flyer to say they found nothing of interest....
Yeah I love it when that happens ... Once I got one and it had a hand written note that said no ordering prescription products through the mail with a big smile, I couldn't believe it but makes me think that customs really aren't out to get people ordering small amounts of body image enhancing products when they have people trying to order kgs of real drugs. Why would they want to tie them selfs up doing hours of paper work for a $30 bottle of p-mag that if they tried to prosecute you, you could get off with a bad solicitor.

Akula

Akula

Awards
Yeah I love it when that happens ... Once I got one and it had a hand written note that said no ordering prescription products through the mail with a big smile, I couldn't believe it but makes me think that customs really aren't out to get people ordering small amounts of body image enhancing products when they have people trying to order kgs of real drugs. Why would they want to tie them selfs up doing hours of paper work for a $30 bottle of p-mag that if they tried to prosecute you, you could get off with a bad solicitor.
You know what it really is..
No doubt you can get fairly good results from PH's but they are looking for real illegal substances. I only had a few problems myself and that was with 1,4 Bold etc.

But the hand letter thing is funny shyt!

damo125

Awards
you guys think i'd have a shot ordering CEL H-drol into Aus lol?

Akula

Akula

Awards
you guys think i'd have a shot ordering CEL H-drol into Aus lol?
Man i give you a very high chance! If not order M-Drol i know for a fact that comes in!
Also i don't really believe's anybody has problems getting H-Drol in, except the bullshyt artists of course!

damo125

Awards
i hope ur right man haha! its not costing me much so if it doesn't get in i guess ill live but i hope ur right i wanna give this stuff a shot lol!

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Man i give you a very high chance! If not order M-Drol i know for a fact that comes in!
Also i don't really believe's anybody has problems getting H-Drol in, except the bullshyt artists of course!
Hi Akula, you know me and you are on the same page and thats what I thought but I have to say at least two people that I think are honest and upfront have told me that they had h-drol confiscated so I really don't know what the truth is anymore :yell:
However :p I have ordered H on 3 occasions. I got it all three times, twice it was inspected! After all its my fav of all the PHs I have used.

Pullups

Awards
I'm confused recently ordered stuff
and all came through some inspected and some
not. The thing that irritates me is
that you get a parcel and is inspected
a note inside saying all is good.
U then later order the same end all
of a sudden it's no longer good and gets
seized. What B.S. Parcel after parcel of
H.. M... Lmg etc all in and now seized.

Pullups

Awards
I can understand if it's a big NO
however when at times it's let
through and other times it's seized
that shows inconsistency. If laws were
not so strict there would not be
people buying stuff black market and
others attempting to bribe doctors
and pharmacists. I'm not saying letting through
hardcore goods but for goodness sake
leave us alone and go chase the heavy
drug dealers who import millions
worths of heavy drugs.

Pullups

Awards
Funny thing is that if I had to educate my
own doctor about stuff then imagine
the knowledge these people have.
Some of us are quite educated on this
topic, then comes along someone
who knows Jack about things and sais
sorry mate I have decided u cannot
have this.

Pullups

Awards
Funny thing is doctors dish out all kind
of hardcore drugs like they are lollies
this I say from experience, however
god forbid if you use that word.

Akula

Akula

Awards
Hi Akula, you know me and you are on the same page and thats what I thought but I have to say at least two people that I think are honest and upfront have told me that they had h-drol confiscated so I really don't know what the truth is anymore :yell:
However :p I have ordered H on 3 occasions. I got it all three times, twice it was inspected! After all its my fav of all the PHs I have used.
I do know you.
and i know exactly what you mean, but i don't know anybody who had it seized and who can actually cough up some proof for me. A personal friend of mine has gotten H-Drol in only a few weeks ago.

One a side note.
I've noticed a lot of chatter about nothing going on. Please leave your paranoid thoughts off this forum, go put them into the old forum! with the rest of the bulls**t!. People find it hard enough to buy supplements without people crying about drug dealers and how unfair the world is. Any future notes will be removed. Will think about neg repping! I'm not a c**t i just want this thread to be useless not like the old one where people's bs has become a topic!

Pullups

Awards
Ok, no worries no more B.S.

On a side note give me some details
and I will post u the seizure letter.
Or maybe u can call customs and ask
them to please release my goods.
Which one will it be??

I will give u the customs guys number
who seized parcel. How about that

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
I think if you could scan it and send it, it sure would provide some clarification.

Pullups

Awards
Ok AJ, I will do so, by the way it's always a pleasure
speaking to u, letter also states customs official name.
It's a few pages one is paperwork of sender the other
is the bad boy letter and the third is custom guys
paper work with he's name etc, I won't scan sender
should I scan other 2 and send
cheers champ.