they all came through fine, however
on this ocassion as u now know it
went wrong.
Cheers

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Just got hard rock - methastadrol and
Pes - erase... Among other research chems opened and inspected with the typical pamphlet stating why the package was opened

Akula

Akula

Awards
Just got hard rock - methastadrol and
Pes - erase... Among other research chems opened and inspected with the typical pamphlet stating why the package was opened
Thank you!

Also, i got the seizure letter....
To be honest i haven't seen like this one before! In fact when ever i got one, even when i ordered STEROIDS, the tested the compound and instead of writing "H-Drol..." they would wright the chemical compound not the product name. Now i'm not saying that that's it's not legit. I'm just saying it looks like the customs officer hasn't done his work properly!

So what i would recommend...
Is calling up customs, and explaining that the compound defined as "H-Drol" isn't restricted compound and that he doesn't match any of the compounds on the list. Then they will tell you how it match the criteria mentioned as Anabolic/Androgenic. In reply you should say that this product hasn't been tested to have any of those properties as written on the back of the jar which states "Blah blah blah blah... this product isn't meant to treat a condition whatever".

I should tell you, that i did this, and then they told me "Why did i order it then?" and in reply i said "We'll to have a go" and it went back and forward then basically saying i was flushing away money. Didn't even up getting a product. But this all depends on who you get! I say it's worth the phone call!

Pullups

Awards
You are correct Akula, I was surprised to
see no compound listed, only the name
listed, they even made an error when
writting the name, they spelled it as
Hdrl instead of H drol, I have ordered this
before 4 bottles at a time and they were
all coming through fine, could be
a newbie customs or a customs having
a bad day.

I will actualy call them and give them
some hell, I hope they still have parcel.

Thank Akula for the feedback cheers.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
I really do think the advice from an earlier post to buy not well known broscience brands compared to well known brands is a better option and more of a chance to get through! IMO

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Akula also forgot to mention two weeks got mrsupps beastdrol and transforms forged bromo together with a mrsupps shirt. Not opened.

Oh I'm going rant that when customs opened my research chem shipment they sticky taped it back up and taped the bag of oral syringes in the mix so when opening it ripped the bag of them open hahah but yeah

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried to get MHP sarm-x in?
dont bother its **** hey i got some bottles for a dude then he backed out and didnt want them so i did some research and found that the stuff didnt do anything, so i run them as i didnt want to sell them and 3 bottles later nothing

Akula

Akula

Awards
I really do think the advice from an earlier post to buy not well known broscience brands compared to well known brands is a better option and more of a chance to get through! IMO
It won't matter, because it's the way you written the compound on the back which is what they compare it too.

BUT if your gonna get something like H-Drol then yeah that would be a good idea. I don't really understand why people like H-Drol that much? i didn't get fantastic results off it. Much better of P-Plex!

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
It won't matter, because it's the way you written the compound on the back which is what they compare it too.

BUT if your gonna get something like H-Drol then yeah that would be a good idea. I don't really understand why people like H-Drol that much? i didn't get fantastic results off it. Much better of P-Plex!
I like H-Drol because I find it almost side affect free. But your right I have got much much better results from other products.

Aussie Dollar is going gang buster at the moment I can't believe people aren't ordering more stuff.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards

Cause to start if it's cheaper and gets seized then oh well.

And a superdrol product is way better IMO than hdrol.

And p-plex still availiable???

Akula

Akula

Awards
Cause to start if it's cheaper and gets seized then oh well.

And a superdrol product is way better IMO than hdrol.

And p-plex still availiable???
You can get P-Plex clones, or even other wet compounds!

But yeah side free is fairly dope!

draytox

Awards
Has anybody recently ordered USP Labs Prime from Nutraplanet?

I know its listed in the safe list at the start of this thread but I have read conflicting stories. One supplier refused to sell it, saying it was illegal to import into Australia.

If it is safe to import that is awesome...I can get two bottles for the price of one over here.

Cheers

Akula

Akula

Awards
Has anybody recently ordered USP Labs Prime from Nutraplanet?

I know its listed in the safe list at the start of this thread but I have read conflicting stories. One supplier refused to sell it, saying it was illegal to import into Australia.

If it is safe to import that is awesome...I can get two bottles for the price of one over here.

Cheers
Yeah you can. Whatever you read somewhere must be complete Bulls**t!
One supplier was probably tripping balls! Don't believe that bulls**t people!

draytox

Awards
Thanks Akula, exactly the information I was looking for.

Cheers

Akula

Akula

Awards
Akula, Nolvedex u think this will get
through????
Haven't heard of this thing called Nolvedex....
Unless your referring to Nolvadex?

In which case i do not know nothing expect for the product that are sold on nutraplanet and the board sponsors! Say you did enough searching i think one of the board sponsors sells liquid Nolvadex, then yes this stuff does come through customs! Liquid Clomid which the sponsors also sells are a research chemical doesn't come thought!

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
so everyone gets research chems into australia fine?? they are legal to get in for our rats?!

Akula

Akula

Awards
so everyone gets research chems into australia fine?? they are legal to get in for our rats?!
As long as you buy of the board sponsors! Everything is okay!
I'm just worried about your rat getting MASSIVE!

baconbaco

Awards
I live in NZ, are the customs much different to Aus?

what would be the chances of me being able to get in some h-drol, 6-oxo or any other similar product (prohormone/steroid type) without confiscation?

From what ive read, to minimize this i should ship usps, not fedex and buy the supps in a small package (dont buy lots at once). Is this correct?

Pullups

Awards
Correct mate, keep package small,
you hear people saying that getting a
package through is a hit or miss. Well
I scored 99% all hits, then you have
that one percent left over, that's life
mate. I was actualy ordering quite large parcels
and they all were coming through fine
however very recently my H Drol got
seized, it was 2 bottles. One seizure
after plenty orders. Use only USPS. IMO I don't
think customs is much different anywhere
in the world. Good luck

baconbaco

Awards
Correct mate, keep package small,
you hear people saying that getting a
package through is a hit or miss. Well
I scored 99% all hits, then you have
that one percent left over, that's life
mate. I was actualy ordering quite large parcels
and they all were coming through fine
however very recently my H Drol got
seized, it was 2 bottles. One seizure
after plenty orders. Use only USPS. IMO I don't
think customs is much different anywhere
in the world. Good luck
is nz much different to aus (where you live, im gonna assume? lol) in terms of customs?

And yea ill definetly be using usp, probably express.

Out of h-drol, epistane, 6-OXO, 11-OXO, superdrol, m- drol ... probably there are more (grey area substances), which one do you think has the highest chance of succeding? And i was browsing, would i be right in buying a product with packaging that looks more 'legal'? (less flashy/steroidy looking, to arouse less suspicion). Thanks

Pullups

Awards
I would say they all fall mostly under the
same umbrella, 6 oxo and 11 oxo would
have more of a chance getting through,
I would not go for that seeing that there
are a few stores in Aus which sell those
products. If it would be ur first cycle
I recomend H Drol, it passed customs
many times over for me even after been
opened and inspected, i have cycled it before.
Awesome product minimal sides and good results.
M Drol is a harsher compound and needs
support supps and a serm. It's more for size.
IMO go for H drol u will not be disappointed.
2 bottles is a small package better the chance of
passing. USPS puts products in their package it's
not flashy.

Pullups

Awards
By the way M drol is a superdrol clone
same stuff. Harsh on the liver, leave
it alone for now. Epistane is more for
a cut, I've never used it but that is what
I hear. 11 oxo I've done, not impressed,
high doses for results can become costly.
If I had a choice of all available products once
again my choice would be H drol.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
is nz much different to aus (where you live, im gonna assume? lol) in terms of customs?

And yea ill definetly be using usp, probably express.

Out of h-drol, epistane, 6-OXO, 11-OXO, superdrol, m- drol ... probably there are more (grey area substances), which one do you think has the highest chance of succeding? And i was browsing, would i be right in buying a product with packaging that looks more 'legal'? (less flashy/steroidy looking, to arouse less suspicion). Thanks
Less steroidy package won't make a difference if opened they will at the ingredients and correspond it to a list with the exact same name or chemical compound

Pullups

Awards
Very true, I had a small package and
it got taken, not to say small ones
are not inspected but if it's a small
one it stands better chance of slipping
through. Also less issues if it does get
taken and quantity is small, it gets clasified
as personal use and u get a warning only.

junkiescumbag

Awards
has anyone had any success bringing protein products into aus?

junkiescumbag

Awards
hmm if only someone in the states could put prohormones in a vitamin box or something would make life so much easier

Akula

Akula

Awards
has anyone had any success bringing protein products into aus?
Yes!

BUT, there needs to be a clear label that it contains no egg! Which is very hard to do. There is a guy out there in some company that does it, don't know anything to with anything cause he isn't on nutraplanet!

hmm if only someone in the states could put prohormones in a vitamin box or something would make life so much easier
That would be illegal! I don't understand your problems people, if you can't get H-Drol get a clone with another name!

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Yes!

BUT, there needs to be a clear label that it contains no egg! Which is very hard to do. There is a guy out there in some company that does it, don't know anything to with anything cause he isn't on nutraplanet!

That would be illegal! I don't understand your problems people, if you can't get H-Drol get a clone with another name!
Any clues akula?

And yes wow so very illegal fools

baconbaco

Awards
I would say they all fall mostly under the
same umbrella, 6 oxo and 11 oxo would
have more of a chance getting through,
I would not go for that seeing that there
are a few stores in Aus which sell those
products. If it would be ur first cycle
I recomend H Drol, it passed customs
many times over for me even after been
opened and inspected, i have cycled it before.
Awesome product minimal sides and good results.
M Drol is a harsher compound and needs
support supps and a serm. It's more for size.
IMO go for H drol u will not be disappointed.
2 bottles is a small package better the chance of
passing. USPS puts products in their package it's
not flashy.
Very true, I had a small package and
it got taken, not to say small ones
are not inspected but if it's a small
one it stands better chance of slipping
through. Also less issues if it does get
taken and quantity is small, it gets clasified
as personal use and u get a warning only.

i was thinking maybe i could buy 2 bottles of h-drol, and another 2 bottles of 6 or 11 OXO in another package? H-drol seems like a better product, but price isnt thaat much of a factor, and you guys are saying that OXO has a better chance of passing. So even if h-drol gets confiscated, theres still a high chance of getting in some OXO.

i dont live in the aus, im from nz :p

edit: lolwit, it says onthe front page that 6-OXo + 11-OXO is accepted by australian customs? Doesnt mean its accepted by nz customs, but i presume they are similar...

if you can't get H-Drol get a clone with another name!
0.o, how would i do that?

Pullups

Awards
Apparently customs are onto those other
names, also the product could not be as
a good quality compared to the popular
brands/companies and we know who those
are. However Akula you are correct,
if one knows where to look and what company
to use then yes that would be a better
option.

Pullups

Awards
Mate, just order the 2 H drols, worst that
can happen is it gets seized, it's not like
you will do time or anything LOL,
u will get a seizure letter that's it.
No punishment for a first time ofender
who innocently ordered a supp not knowing
it's ...... Mmmmmm whatever.

Pullups

Awards
Akula, are most supps on nutra ok to
import, I have noticed a few products
which are a little stronger then others.
Quite surprised to see them stocking
these 2.

Akula

Akula

Awards
Any clues akula?And yes wow so very illegal fools
0.o, how would i do that?
If you go to the first page there's one mentioned there:
Fast Action - H-DROL
Iron Labs Halo XT
What you want is something exotically named and still being H-Drol ALL you have to do is punch "H-Drol clone" or "Halo Clone" in google!

Akula, are most supps on nutra ok to
import, I have noticed a few products
which are a little stronger then others.
Quite surprised to see them stocking
these 2.
Yeah everything that isn't Androgenic/Anabolic is fine to import as long as it's not protein with egg.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
ok.
I ordered 3 havoc for a friend in the usa. So it was supposed to ship usa -> usa totally legal and all good from a store to my friend.

I sent my friends address etc. Instead the guy uses my paypal address and send 3 havoc to my house in australia via usps!

1) If i get tracking can I call customs and explain what happened to negate getting trouble/seizure letter with blacklisted? i order a lot of stuff i dont want the trouble of being blacklisted

2) if it does come and is inspected/seized what is the worst case scenario?

i am trippin balls over here. I never ordered anything illegal ever to australia now i gave by no choice of my own. really worried.

baconbaco

Awards
Apparently customs are onto those other
names, also the product could not be as
a good quality compared to the popular
brands/companies and we know who those
are. However Akula you are correct,
if one knows where to look and what company
to use then yes that would be a better
option.
true this... will keep in mind, thanks.

how does nutraplanet shipping compare to other sites? I know this is the nutraplanet forum... but im looking for some honest answers here. Obv it could get clogges up in customs, but ive heard nutraplanet is quite slow?

And no-one answered my qestion about 6-OXO being on the 'approved' list for australia on page 1, lol. just fyi :p

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
I live in NZ, are the customs much different to Aus?

what would be the chances of me being able to get in some h-drol, 6-oxo or any other similar product (prohormone/steroid type) without confiscation?

From what ive read, to minimize this i should ship usps, not fedex and buy the supps in a small package (dont buy lots at once). Is this correct?
I've had one package seized by NZ customs. They stopped me bringing in 11-oxo and 6-bromo about a year ago (shipping was USPS).

Considering all the successful orders I've received containing PH's I can't complain to much.

As others have said keep your orders small and you should have a way better chance. :thumbsup:

baconbaco

Awards
I've had one package seized by NZ customs. They stopped me bringing in 11-oxo and 6-bromo about a year ago (shipping was USPS).

Considering all the successful orders I've received containing PH's I can't complain to much.

As others have said keep your orders small and you should have a way better chance. :thumbsup:
how many orders hav you made? Good luck you have i must say... jealous :(

btw have you heard of bodybuilding.co.nz? I am by no means a salesman or anything, but they do sell activate xtreme, triazole, natadrol, DAA and a couple of other good supps.... quite expensive, but id rather fork out a bit more than deal with those pesky customs.

Akula

Akula

Awards
ok.
I ordered 3 havoc for a friend in the usa. So it was supposed to ship usa -> usa totally legal and all good from a store to my friend.

I sent my friends address etc. Instead the guy uses my paypal address and send 3 havoc to my house in australia via usps!

1) If i get tracking can I call customs and explain what happened to negate getting trouble/seizure letter with blacklisted? i order a lot of stuff i dont want the trouble of being blacklisted

2) if it does come and is inspected/seized what is the worst case scenario?

i am trippin balls over here. I never ordered anything illegal ever to australia now i gave by no choice of my own. really worried.
No blacklist! that bulls**t doesn't exist. Don't worry about it.

Worst case scenario is you just donated some good PH to the Aus Customs! They will send you a letter thanking you. In the letter it will be explained that if you did this 100000 more times then they would have a problem with you.

Personally? I wouldn't worry about it. If it's a small package it might still make it.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
btw have you heard of bodybuilding.co.nz? I am by no means a salesman or anything, but they do sell activate xtreme, triazole, natadrol, DAA and a couple of other good supps.... quite expensive, but id rather fork out a bit more than deal with those pesky customs.
I don't tend to buy anything local anymore except protein powder.

I've brought into NZ all of the supps you mention above with no problems. Way cheaper than buying local but I have noticed the postage cost has gone up considerably lately.

Also I hate to admit it but Nutra isn't the only supplement online place I shop at anymore. :disappointed:

TreaTmenT

Awards
Hi everyone

i want to order the asteroid stack from USPlabs which has the powerfull, anabolic pump and prime has anyone had any success in getting it through customs etc?? Can you get it to Aus

baconbaco

Awards
Hi everyone

i want to order the asteroid stack from USPlabs which has the powerfull, anabolic pump and prime has anyone had any success in getting it through customs etc?? Can you get it to Aus
if your in nz, they sell it locally... so i doubt there would be major probs with aus.

baconbaco

Awards
btw, i was searching up havoc and it seems like a good prohormone as well. How would the chances of this making it through nz compare to 6-bromo, h-drol, halo-xt etc as it has an 'ambiguous' name?

TreaTmenT

Awards
if your in nz, they sell it locally... so i doubt there would be major probs with aus.
Im in aus they sell it here aswell but its more than double the price if you buy it locally, so i was thinking of buying it on nutraplanet but dont know if it will get through customs

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
If you go to the first page there's one mentioned there:
Fast Action - H-DROL
Iron Labs Halo XT
What you want is something exotically named and still being H-Drol ALL you have to do is punch "H-Drol clone" or "Halo Clone" in google!

Yeah everything that isn't Androgenic/Anabolic is fine to import as long as it's not protein with egg.
Protein not h drol I know about ****

Akula

Akula

Awards
Hi everyone

Yeah got them ALL in no problem!

btw, i was searching up havoc and it seems like a good prohormone as well. How would the chances of this making it through nz compare to 6-bromo, h-drol, halo-xt etc as it has an 'ambiguous' name?
Havoc is dope but it's on the seizure list, you can get Epistane which is the same. Then again NZ? Chances are probably the same!

baconbaco

Awards
alright, i am reconsidering my options and wanting to make the bulk of my orders from nutrapalanet, instead from a local nz site, becaus eof pricing.

If i bought a large amount of Activate Extreme, Triazole and Natadrol (probably bottles of each), would they pass through customs unscathed? Because they are legal here in NZ (they sell it locally), but i dont know whether such a large purchase would raise suspicion.

I could do this and then buy my other prohormone supps in anohter package.

thanks for that akula cheers
x2 :)