The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

kom01

kom01

Awards
I never had a problem with products containing L-Dopa when I was in New Zealand - I got IGF-2 in all the time. Maybe there is something else in the products that are not allowed if they are not getting through (unless it states specifically on the seizure notice that it was because of the L-Dopa content)?

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie. Today I got in 4 bottles of X-tren, however customs broke the seal on my bottles. So so far, have gotten in 6 bottles of X-tren and 2 bottles of H-drol.

ghrbrah

Awards
Im about to order 2 bottles of P-Mag to Australia, there are a lot of retailers selling it within the UK and I have managed to find a few with it in stock within the US. Whats my best bet?

The american retailer ships via usps, the uk retailer uses royal mail (a lot cheaper). Will this have any influence on the process of my order getting through customs or not?

baconbaco

Awards
thanks for greens!

methyl 1-d was inspected... took 1 day/1 night in customs. I called them up and said whats the status of the parcel. They said theyre could be a delay if there were medicines in the packages. I said I was buying on behalf of my 'friends' lol. Arrived safe and sound tho.

Really impressed with pmag delivery, took 4 days EMS, not inspected, smooth ride :)

baconbaco

Awards
On another note, has any1 got cel dzine in? The cover says D-Zine, the prohibited list specifically lists dimethazine so im guessing any customs with half a brain could guess the prohormone.
bumpin this

Thanks Rosie. Today I got in 4 bottles of X-tren, however customs broke the seal on my bottles. So so far, have gotten in 6 bottles of X-tren and 2 bottles of H-drol.
nice! waiting on some h-drol, fuuu usps 1st class lol

Im about to order 2 bottles of P-Mag to Australia, there are a lot of retailers selling it within the UK and I have managed to find a few with it in stock within the US. Whats my best bet?

The american retailer ships via usps, the uk retailer uses royal mail (a lot cheaper). Will this have any influence on the process of my order getting through customs or not?
Its a PH, im going to guess you have a 60-70% chance of getting it through. P-Mag is not the most common PH, unlike stuff like superdrol or m1-4ad or h-drol. Therfore my guess is that chances are customs wont guess that your package is a PH, unless they scrutinise it carefully. Also, promagnon is not listed on the AUS pronibited listed of chems, so unless your customs officer is a chemist, i doubt he can interptret the compound.

That being said, it is a banned substance so there are no guarantees. Im just saying this based on mine on experience and readig on the internet.

I have no idea about royal mail, but im pretty sure they are government workers too, so you shouldnt have a problem. As someone else bout this though.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, just wondering whether customs has ever opened your pro-hormones before and broke the inner and outer seal? Thanks
I've never had that happen. I remember reading somebody else said it happened to them and they removed a pill and analysed it giving him the rest of the bottle back. They should be telling you they have done this tho. I also know a guy that imports protein powder with his own label and every now and again they open a tub and stick their dirty hand in it and swish it around.

As asked by baconbaco has anybody on here ever used Royal Mail for P.H's?

spizyp

Awards
Just some info
If you order Animal Products without any other supps they will be seized, AQIS also noticed on the label it says 'may contain milk products' depends on who you have checking the label

Never use DHL the people are bums
If you want cheap supps try ebay or get a permit, as you can bring as much in as you want and sell some

spizyp

Awards
There is a new site opening up soon called 'no bull supps' a mate of mine is making it, I think he is lowering the price alot, shall see in a month or two, would be nice for atleast one company having cheaper prices

ghrbrah

Awards
I have no idea about royal mail, but im pretty sure they are government workers too, so you shouldnt have a problem. As someone else bout this though.
I just ordered my 2 bottles of P-MAG using royal mail, so I'll report back in a week or two and let you all know if it was a success. Otherwise I'll try again from a US site/ebay.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries :) Customs does not usually break the seal on any bottles - they may open the PACKAGE, but not usually the product.

~Rosie~

kom01

kom01

Awards
No worries :) Customs does not usually break the seal on any bottles - they may open the PACKAGE, but not usually the product.

~Rosie~
Yeah but I think they did so because the labels were ripped off the products. So they couldn't tell what the product is.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but I think they did so because the labels were ripped off the products. So they couldn't tell what the product is.
The labels and seals had to been ripped off before shipping, then, since, from my knowledge of and experience with Customs, they would not have done that - if they had, there would definitely have been a letter stating that they did it and why.

~Rosie~

kom01

kom01

Awards
The labels and seals had to been ripped off before shipping, then, since, from my knowledge of and experience with Customs, they would not have done that - if they had, there would definitely have been a letter stating that they did it and why.

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie for the reply. I just contacted customs and they said they have the right to open our products (seals and everything) without leaving any letters they did so. There reason for not leaving letters is because they don't have the time to do so because they have to inspect so many packages.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Haven't you guys been watching that customs show? They have the right to open anything and cause any amount of damage when opening it and you have no right to compensation! In all honesty they should have and need those types of powers people do sneak drugs in re-labeled pills bottles and powders or hidden in electrical equipment all the time. However its pretty rude that they don't even have to tell you they opened it. If they opened bottles as a matter of course how many complaints would places like NP get of people accusing them of sending opened/repackaged stock. Its not hard to put a pre-done pamphlet in explaining what they have done and why.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Haven't you guys been watching that customs show? They have the right to open anything and cause any amount of damage when opening it and you have no right to compensation! In all honesty they should have and need those types of powers people do sneak drugs in re-labeled pills bottles and powders or hidden in electrical equipment all the time. However its pretty rude that they don't even have to tell you they opened it. If they opened bottles as a matter of course how many complaints would places like NP get of people accusing them of sending opened/repackaged stock. Its not hard to put a pre-done pamphlet in explaining what they have done and why.
agreed. However, they should stop trying to prevent pro-hormones coming in and look for the kind of guys who try and import a large amount of drugs into the country. Also, I think that customs show is only on air to scare everyone, it is physically impossible for them to conduct extensive testing on each parcel, it wouldn't be viable for them. I think they way they do it is by taking a sample from the population and test on the sample to derive a conclusion for the population. There is still going to be some error. This also explains why not all packages are inspected.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie for the reply. I just contacted customs and they said they have the right to open our products (seals and everything) without leaving any letters they did so. There reason for not leaving letters is because they don't have the time to do so because they have to inspect so many packages.
No worries and cheers for that - times sure have changed since I was back home (and it hasn't even been that long!) On anther note, you contacted Customs - this is what you should do any time you have a question or issue with them!

~Rosie~

ghrbrah

Awards
I just ordered my 2 bottles of P-MAG using royal mail, so I'll report back in a week or two and let you all know if it was a success. Otherwise I'll try again from a US site/ebay.
Just to let people know, I got my p mag using royal mail today. It didnt get checked

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Just to let people know, I got my p mag using royal mail today. It didnt get checked
Thanks for letting us know. I guess a fair few more people will have to order using royal mail before we start to get an idea what they are like.

US imports are starting to get a bit of media attention at the moment pretty bad when you can buy Australian products cheaper on the net overseas. I can see a new Gillard tax coming in sooner or later.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for letting us know. I guess a fair few more people will have to order using royal mail before we start to get an idea what they are like.

US imports are starting to get a bit of media attention at the moment pretty bad when you can buy Australian products cheaper on the net overseas. I can see a new Gillard tax coming in sooner or later.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
yea x2... activate extreme is sold locally in nz and it has i-dopa, so i wouldnt worry to much tbh. Just keep your orders small, usps, u know the drill.

On another note, has any1 got cel dzine in? The cover says D-Zine, the prohibited list specifically lists dimethazine so im guessing any customs with half a brain could guess the prohormone.
Got my order today from NP. Wasn't inspected. :thumbsup:

Should have ordered a couple more bottles.
But then that would have been getting greedy and risking it.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
guys can anyone tell me any np protein that is customs friendly?

Akula

Akula

Awards
guys can anyone tell me any np protein that is customs friendly?
There ain't one! Don't stuff around with O/S protein(UNLESS you can get somebody to put a NO EGG is used in this protein), trying ebay it's fairly cheap there and sourced from Aus.

DangerouStyle

Awards
How long does it take to get a love letter if they have to test whats in it?
Waiting for something that has taken 5 weeks via usps

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
any luck with anyone getting in Blue Gene by Controlled Labs?
Reason being it has cissus is it

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
anybody has success importing CLOmega 369 into Australia?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Now alpha y being banned? True?
There goes another 40% of things we Aussies can have!!!!

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
alpha y was always banned, but the way it was writen on the bottles allowed it in,it was only a matter of time before they figureed it out..

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
and i just ordered alpha t-2 yesterday morning. Lets hope they dont take it away from me.
WILL KEEP YOU POSTED. Thanks for the cissus update GB

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Drive
New T2
Erase
All arrived inspected .... Scwheet

Rileysti

Awards
Phantom labs: Phreak
LGI: SD-10
LGI: Halo-25

All arrived, inspected

They threw in two energy shot things.. called ASS LIGHTNING "A SHOT IN THE ASS TO KEEP YOU GOING!"

I lol'd.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Phantom labs: Phreak
LGI: SD-10
LGI: Halo-25

All arrived, inspected

They threw in two energy shot things.. called ASS LIGHTNING "A SHOT IN THE ASS TO KEEP YOU GOING!"

I lol'd.
Where from man?

IFBB7

Awards
Keen to hear what clones of hdrol you guys have been getting in. Looking at some soon, but would like to know if any particular clone is getting in more than the rest

mikenz

Awards
I tried to order some CEL H-Drol off of Ebay and didn't manage to get it through, got a MedSafe letter asking for a NZ prescription. Might try again in a month or so. Would also be interested in seeing what clones people are having success with.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if its been mentioned already but Oxyelite pro was recently Banned in AUS

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if its been mentioned already but Oxyelite pro was recently Banned in AUS
It was always banned it was just a case that people in power hadn't figured out what was in it. A few more products will probably no longer be on the local sup stores shelves anymore too. :(

Interesting little thing (I might be wrong on this) but the product yombie is actually a schedule 8 drug. Most prescriptions are schedule 4, things like heroin, amphetamine, xtc are schedule 8 ... a bit of joke really when in other countries you get it over the counter and here they want to put you in gaol with drug dealers just because you want to get horny or lose some weight with a totally natural product. Go Australia!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Yeh, However there are a few local sup stores online that sell the good stuff. SOmetimes i wonder how they dont get caught. For some of the more questionable items(lean extreme, erase, alpha-t2, trifecta stack) i'll pay their markup. Beats paying for it and not getting it.

Rileysti

Awards
2 x Xtend
Purus Organ Shield
CEL D-plex
PES Alpha T-2
PES Erase
Geranium

All arrived inspected. Accidentally ordered it through Fedex, all worked out fine though. Only took 3 days!

mikenz

Awards
Also just had some Piracetam I ordered to NZ seized by customs D:

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Also just had some Piracetam I ordered to NZ seized by customs D:
So in Australia your not allowed to be horny or lose weight but in NZ your not allowed to get smarter :p

Have you got it and used it before? It seems to get into Australia and I need some help.

mikenz

Awards
So in Australia your not allowed to be horny or lose weight but in NZ your not allowed to get smarter :p

Have you got it and used it before? It seems to get into Australia and I need some help.
Haha yea seems like it.

I haven't tried it before but a friend in the US has had good results from using it.

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Hi guys,

Has anyone got any LG Sciences - M1D Black through successfully? If not any ideas on what I could get that is similar?

Ive got things like Activate Xtreme and the like in before no problems.

Cheers!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi guys,

Has anyone got any LG Sciences - M1D Black through successfully? If not any ideas on what I could get that is similar?

Ive got things like Activate Xtreme and the like in before no problems.

Cheers!
No chance... Nettle root is banned...
What you looking at doing? (goals) I'll suggest something that you can get through

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
No chance... Nettle root is banned...
What you looking at doing? (goals) I'll suggest something that you can get through
Bugger! Increased test, build LBM. Ive done 11oxo/6oxo, AX/Triazole, AX/Erase etc in the past. Was after something a bit stronger this time....

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anabeta,titanium and formula x, erase.
Formula x should be at Nutra very soon. JD confirmed that.

Where u from in Australia?I'm in Sydney
This stack would blow **** out!!!! You can always throw in a non. If u want a creatine look into cre-02 by MST.

If you want a mild stim booster add in alpha t2.