Technique's ALPHA BULK!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Overall thoughts for Alpha Mass and 4AD:

Great cycle! Alpha feeling was prominent, strength gains were solid, and overall gains were more than expected.

Gains seems to level out at 4 weeks but I would still suggest going 8 weeks to really solidify those gains. I feel that if u would hve jumped into pct after 4 weeks I probably wouldn't have held in to all of it. Those final 4 weeks really allow your body to accept the new weight not to mention the feelings of being "on" are hard to pass up so 8 weeks is more fun :)

Light cycle? I do not know how to answer this because according to my b/w my sh*t was more than suppressed. It is probably up to the individual so I will not come out and say this cycle is extremely surpressive (only in my case was it)

Definitely would recommend to anyone experienced it novice. It's a great overall cycle thT anyone could enjoy.
Great conclusion bro. Now keep dem gainz and get beefier! Any plans for another cycle after recovery?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Nahh. I might though. I'm waiting on Lean-cuts from Androfactory to add to my cycle. Looks very promising
I ran Androlean from PP before and loved it. If its anything like that product then you will love it.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Great conclusion bro. Now keep dem gainz and get beefier! Any plans for another cycle after recovery?
No plans as of yet. I am going to take a very very long break from steroids. I had a great run this past year with 3 successful cycles. I'm where I want to be and would like to continue to gain naturally for a long while until I dip back into hormones. I have the test of my life to juice so spacing it out seems like the most logical way to cycle safely and indefinitely. Not to mention I'm going to veterinary school this summer and will be extremely busy trying to become a doctor lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Androlean from PP before and loved it. If its anything like that product then you will love it.
Yea I ran androlean from pp. I loved it. Always stacked it though and yes it's comparable to it, so that's great news.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No plans as of yet. I am going to take a very very long break from steroids. I had a great run this past year with 3 successful cycles. I'm where I want to be and would like to continue to gain naturally for a long while until I dip back into hormones. I have the test of my life to juice so spacing it out seems like the most logical way to cycle safely and indefinitely. Not to mention I'm going to veterinary school this summer and will be extremely busy trying to become a doctor lol.
Good for you man. At least you are thinking logically. You are a big boy I'm sure you will still gain like a beast all natty. You thinking of running a cut anytime soon? I'm bulking through the spring, cut in the summer for 3 months then back to a bulk until around December next year and then start my contest prep for spring 2014. I finally decided to chase some serious mass and compete. You ever think of competition? You have the mass for sure. You would look freaky at 210 sub 7% BF

technique88

technique88

Awards
Good for you man. At least you are thinking logically. You are a big boy I'm sure you will still gain like a beast all natty. You thinking of running a cut anytime soon? I'm bulking through the spring, cut in the summer for 3 months then back to a bulk until around December next year and then start my contest prep for spring 2014. I finally decided to chase some serious mass and compete. You ever think of competition? You have the mass for sure. You would look freaky at 210 sub 7% BF
Thanks bro! That's more than flattering. I haven't ever really considered competing although I feel that I would be good at it. I've been really good at keeping my self proportionate. I'm going to continue bulking to about 240 then start leaning out. I will continue this regime until I am 250 with about 14-15% BF. that's my end goal. 15% BF I feel is a comfortable percentage where still have that beefy look but more muscle tone.

But hey maybe competing will be sometime in the future....we will see

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks bro! That's more than flattering. I haven't ever really considered competing although I feel that I would be good at it. I've been really good at keeping my self proportionate. I'm going to continue bulking to about 240 then start leaning out. I will continue this regime until I am 250 with about 14-15% BF. that's my end goal. 15% BF I feel is a comfortable percentage where still have that beefy look but more muscle tone.

But hey maybe competing will be sometime in the future....we will see
Dude 250 is monsterous! You cut down to 225 and get around 5-7% bf you would win at the light heavyweight level for sure. I think you should go for it bro.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Dude 250 is monsterous! You cut down to 225 and get around 5-7% bf you would win at the light heavyweight level for sure. I think you should go for it bro.
D@mn bro you are tempting me! No one had ever pushed for me to compete. Hmmmmm now you got me thinking lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be sick bro