Technique's ALPHA BULK!

Kingmjb

Awards
I started my PCT today with Torem at 90mg. Might drop down to 60/60/30/30 or 60/30/30/30

Kingmjb

Awards
What was your cycle?
Alpha Mass 8 weeks with last 4 weeks around 10 caps to 12 caps.

Stacked it with Stano and 5Alpha Test to combat sides.

I took 90mg of Torem with 3g Daa this morning. Feeling light headed, fast heart rate and just feel crap.

Could I get away with just 30mg or should I do 60mg than 30/30/30.

Cheers

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Mass 8 weeks with last 4 weeks around 10 caps to 12 caps.

Stacked it with Stano and 5Alpha Test to combat sides.

I took 90mg of Torem with 3g Daa this morning. Feeling light headed, fast heart rate and just feel crap.

Could I get away with just 30mg or should I do 60mg than 30/30/30.

Cheers
I answered u buddy

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post pic after cycle and after pct. to see what the difference from cycle and pct.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Post pic after cycle and after pct. to see what the difference from cycle and pct.
I can definitely do that. I have to wait until I see my girlfriend again she has a bunch of pictures for my progress. I will post as soon as I get them.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can definitely do that. I have to wait until I see my girlfriend again she has a bunch of pictures for my progress. I will post as soon as I get them.
Sounds good brotha.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Sounds good brotha.
Here is a back pic I took today or at least tried, unfortunately I've been out of the gym for a week due to being out of town so I am slightly deflated but it is a good base to see my true size and not just that constant pump from the gym.

Also have a shot of my traps too

Attachments

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy wide back! Jesus dude your back looks twice as wide as before!

technique88

technique88

Awards
First week into pct an I'm holding my weight at 235! I am still continuing to be one thick a$$ mofo.

I'm probably going to recover then continue a natty bulk up to 250 then start leaning out a bit. It's too fun being big :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First week into pct an I'm holding my weight at 235! I am still continuing to be one thick a$$ mofo.

I'm probably going to recover then continue a natty bulk up to 250 then start leaning out a bit. It's too fun being big :)
Awesome

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude 250 is huge!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Damn man! Your back is sick. I'm jeleous if your size. You a thick azz dude..... id hit that (so homo) hahaha

technique88

technique88

Awards
Damn man! Your back is sick. I'm jeleous if your size. You a thick azz dude..... id hit that (so homo) hahaha
Ohhhhhh shux DD

::blushing::

Thank you buddy. I'm going to have some full range pics up hopefully soon. Just haven't had a moment to do it yet being so busy.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah man I know how you feel. I was busy as hell this weekend (the sexcapades are back ha) and didn't snap pictures for my log. Life just gets crazy sometimes

technique88

technique88

Awards
Yeah man I know how you feel. I was busy as hell this weekend (the sexcapades are back ha) and didn't snap pictures for my log. Life just gets crazy sometimes
Haha I see thAt and I was going to comment. Eve in PCT, very impressive DD lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
When will my libido come back? :((((((

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
When will my libido come back? :((((((
I'm in that boat too man. I can get hard but can't get off. I'm going to get bloods next week and check my sh*t out. Prolactin is the culprit I'm sure. What was it you used in your last cycle?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dudes hopefully you get your wangs sorted out.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm in that boat too man. I can get hard but can't get off. I'm going to get bloods next week and check my sh*t out. Prolactin is the culprit I'm sure. What was it you used in your last cycle?
My boat is terrible, I'm having a very hard time getting it up and keeping it up.

It was 4AD and alpha mass. I'm thinking its so shot because I probably didn't wait long enough after my injectable cycle. I probably never fully recovered and jumped back into it.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe try some DAA and Nolva for a couple more weeks? Might help speed things up a little? I'm not sure man. Wish I could help

technique88

technique88

Awards
Maybe try some DAA and Nolva for a couple more weeks? Might help speed things up a little? I'm not sure man. Wish I could help
My pct is solid and going well. I just need to be patient. I'm running torem, dpol, anabeta, and fadogia ATM and about to start erase on Friday.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on man just throwing it out there. I thought you were done with the standard 4 week serm.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Right on man just throwing it out there. I thought you were done with the standard 4 week serm.
Nope I'm about to be 2 weeks in. I guess I've just been without a libido for so long I'm getting impatient. It's crazy because naturally my sec drive is extremely strong. I never had a problem going several times in a row. On steroids I can barely even get it up while everyone else is experiencing crazy sex drives.

It's not fair!!!!!! Lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol not fair at all.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That's bad man. Have you done bloodwork? Prolactin could be a culprit. I always run to bloods when I have a problem.

technique88

technique88

Awards
That's bad man. Have you done bloodwork? Prolactin could be a culprit. I always run to bloods when I have a problem.
I have not just yet because I figure they are going to be out of whack regardless because I'm in the beginning of pct. I figured if it had not gotten any better by the end if pct I will run blood work then and go from there. I'm giving my body some time to level out on its own.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have not just yet because I figure they are going to be out of whack regardless because I'm in the beginning of pct. I figured if it had not gotten any better by the end if pct I will run blood work then and go from there. I'm giving my body some time to level out on its own.
Get the blood work anyways bro. Yeah it will be out of whack but if your prolactin is high regardless of on cycle or post you need to get it down. Estrogen and prolactin need to be down in normal ranges no matter what. Your lipids, LH, FSH, test Serum and such don't matter much because they will recover. Don't ignore prolactin and estrogen sides man... nothing good ever happens

technique88

technique88

Awards
Get the blood work anyways bro. Yeah it will be out of whack but if your prolactin is high regardless of on cycle or post you need to get it down. Estrogen and prolactin need to be down in normal ranges no matter what. Your lipids, LH, FSH, test Serum and such don't matter much because they will recover. Don't ignore prolactin and estrogen sides man... nothing good ever happens
You are right bro, thank you for looking out

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You are right bro, thank you for looking out
No problem bro. Its why we are on this site. Everyone needs other people opinions and advice, that's how good decisions are made.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Alright so bloods were taken yesterday and I should have the results by Tuesday.

Funny story, I was at the doctors and he said in your weight is 235 up from....oh my! Last visit you were 211.

Haha he was so shocked so I told him I was bulking so he didn't think I had some kin f thyroid problem or I was trying to become obese lol

So that's 24lbs in a few monts. Last time I was at the doctor I was in the middle if my injectable cycle lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Alright so bloods were taken yesterday and I should have the results by Tuesday.

Funny story, I was at the doctors and he said in your weight is 235 up from....oh my! Last visit you were 211.

Haha he was so shocked so I told him I was bulking so he didn't think I had some kin f thyroid problem or I was trying to become obese lol

So that's 24lbs in a few monts. Last time I was at the doctor I was in the middle if my injectable cycle lol
Haha nice work you beast. You did to that doctor what we call... A Mind Grenade. Lol. hope bloods come back good. I just got put on TRT androgel woot woot!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha your a monster dude! I woke up at 210 this morning. 235 is big boy weight lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Any news with bloods bro?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Any news with bloods bro?
Just called the doctor....

Prolactin levels were at 6 which is normal.

Here's the fun part....my testosterone levels are at 181! That F**king sucks!

I guess that is normal though right after a cycle? Anyone care chime in?

I will definitely be getting blood work done after pct.

On an educational note, DHEA products do have the potential to be suppressive. In my case they were very suppressive. I am thankful I included at SERM into my pct :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Just called the doctor....

Prolactin levels were at 6 which is normal.

Here's the fun part....my testosterone levels are at 181! That F**king sucks!

I guess that is normal though right after a cycle? Anyone care chime in?

I will definitely be getting blood work done after pct.

On an educational note, DHEA products do have the potential to be suppressive. In my case they were very suppressive. I am thankful I included at SERM into my pct :)
Fock bro. I have never been that low. That explains your libido issue. If I was you I would do 2 things. Hcg blasted at 1000iu 2x for the first week and run pct 6 weeks. Hcgenerate is also an option. 2nd- bring in exemestane. I come back fast from aromasin. I dry the fock out and get horny as fock from good estane

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus that's super low. Personally I would drop everything but your serm. Run just your serm for like 2 weeks (i think youve already been on it 3 weeks?) wait 2-3 weeks for everything to clear then go get bloods to see where you actually stand. It might be a sh1tty few weeks but at least you'll know where you stand naturally and go from there. Hope something starts working out for u buddy.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just out of curiosity with your test that low what was your estrogen?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Fock bro. I have never been that low. That explains your libido issue. If I was you I would do 2 things. Hcg blasted at 1000iu 2x for the first week and run pct 6 weeks. Hcgenerate is also an option. 2nd- bring in exemestane. I come back fast from aromasin. I dry the fock out and get horny as fock from good estane
Unfortunately I can't find good aromasin, a site tat I thought was good has continually been selling bunk aromasin. I don't want to use hcg because I'm 2.5 weeks into my SERM (torem) as for hcgenerte I picked up some IForce fadogia 500 which is th same active ingredient. I'm running fadogia at 2000mg a day. My pct will be 8 weeks total using dpol fadogia, endosurge, torem and erase. I will retest bloods about 1 month after pct and go from there.

I'm not too worried, my libido is slowly comin back, I'm getting more and more boners and want to f**k my gf more often. I have a solid pct so I'm sure ill recover fine.

Dan-

Not sure about estrogen, I'm going in to talk to the doc next week to go over my bloods in person.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Solid plan man. I'm sure you will recover.

technique88

technique88

Awards
On a good note, my libido is coming back and overall I feel great. My gym sessions are very intense and I'm holding all my gains. I have even gotten stronger. Today I repped 405 on the decline bench twice after all my sets so I'm happy. I'm not worried r nervous. I am confident in my pct.

Kingmjb

Awards
Hi All,

I have been working with Technique88 with my PCT and he is a great help, also halfhuman has helped too! but I have a quick question;

I'm coming to conflicting responses by people who say since I ran a dry ph which was Alpha mass, I dont need a SERM but I got bloods and it showed I was shut down, so I ran the SERM for 4 days, and had to come off due to sides. Bloods showed I had low estro (not super low) but low around 7, avg is 14+

Question is; I am back on Torem at 60mg, but thinking, since I am on Forma Stanzol as well since Day 1 of PCT, will I experience any rebound? I am just keeping the Forma to a low low dose atound 2-3 pumps x 2 daily for another 4-6 weeks, the SERM I might drop down to 30mg.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hi All,

I have been working with Technique88 with my PCT and he is a great help, also halfhuman has helped too! but I have a quick question;

I'm coming to conflicting responses by people who say since I ran a dry ph which was Alpha mass, I dont need a SERM but I got bloods and it showed I was shut down, so I ran the SERM for 4 days, and had to come off due to sides. Bloods showed I had low estro (not super low) but low around 7, avg is 14+

Question is; I am back on Torem at 60mg, but thinking, since I am on Forma Stanzol as well since Day 1 of PCT, will I experience any rebound? I am just keeping the Forma to a low low dose atound 2-3 pumps x 2 daily for another 4-6 weeks, the SERM I might drop down to 30mg.
Lower the SERM, stay on forma and you will be fine. Don't worry about the estrogen as your test comes back your estrogen will level. What was your test at on your bloods?

Pm me if you got a question don't highjack 88's thread brother.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Lower the SERM, stay on forma and you will be fine. Don't worry about the estrogen as your test comes back your estrogen will level. What was your test at on your bloods?

Pm me if you got a question don't highjack 88's thread brother.
All good it's all about the information bros!

Feeling big still :) even with test levels if 180...

Attachments

technique88

technique88

Awards
Overall thoughts for Alpha Mass and 4AD:

Great cycle! Alpha feeling was prominent, strength gains were solid, and overall gains were more than expected.

Gains seems to level out at 4 weeks but I would still suggest going 8 weeks to really solidify those gains. I feel that if u would hve jumped into pct after 4 weeks I probably wouldn't have held in to all of it. Those final 4 weeks really allow your body to accept the new weight not to mention the feelings of being "on" are hard to pass up so 8 weeks is more fun :)

Light cycle? I do not know how to answer this because according to my b/w my sh*t was more than suppressed. It is probably up to the individual so I will not come out and say this cycle is extremely surpressive (only in my case was it)

Definitely would recommend to anyone experienced it novice. It's a great overall cycle thT anyone could enjoy.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice log and conclusion buddy