STRANGE: Ecstasy Shots

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
i had kratom and it never did anything for me. i chewed the dried leaves i guess i didnt take enough
You usually need to take a pretty decent dosage of the stuff. Plus there are a lot of pretty low quality kratom strains being sold out there.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK, gentlemen...things have actually started rolling again this week. DCP is back shipped and Havoc has been placed into production.

Virile Mane demand has been caught up with and, other than the sourcing, I am finished with the quite unexpected reformulation of Gut Health.

For tomorrow - Flawess Ultra, Java Lustre Conditioner, and STRANGE!

The retailer is out of commission due to a disastrous move, but I'll figure out a way to get these out to you.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesssss I will be the first customer. I am on a hardcore cut and am staying away from alcohol. Tough task in a college town! I need an alternative quickly!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've already gotten a TON of inquiries from various distributors (from adult, to health, to convenience stores).

SUPER SUPER accurate and detailed feedback - seriously, guys, I am begging you to be blunt before I shoot a big wad into going full scale on these.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
OK, gentlemen...things have actually started rolling again this week. DCP is back shipped and Havoc has been placed into production.

Virile Mane demand has been caught up with and, other than the sourcing, I am finished with the quite unexpected reformulation of Gut Health.

For tomorrow - Flawess Ultra, Java Lustre Conditioner, and STRANGE!

The retailer is out of commission due to a disastrous move, but I'll figure out a way to get these out to you.
Thank you Dsade!Can't wait for the writeups on all of these! Def gonna try Strange during my dart league

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I've already gotten a TON of inquiries from various distributors (from adult, to health, to convenience stores).

SUPER SUPER accurate and detailed feedback - seriously, guys, I am begging you to be blunt before I shoot a big wad into going full scale on these.
keep us updated! Really looking forward to this.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I pride myself in being brutally honest with people. I can at least offer you that.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will definetly be ordering some of these. I am running very low on my bulk kanna. any idea on possible pricing?

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely interested in this too. When will they be out and will nutra have them? I'm looking to place an order in the next week or so.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely interested in this too. When will they be out and will nutra have them? I'm looking to place an order in the next week or so.
since the other retailer is still out of commission,I'll send the initial batch to Nutra.

Should cost around $5 each (the price of 1 drink in a bar).

someonehs

Awards
Are the shots, java conditioner, going to be arriving at the same time? I want to place an order for some things, but dont want to miss out on the conditioner and shots.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are the shots, java conditioner, going to be arriving at the same time? I want to place an order for some things, but dont want to miss out on the conditioner and shots.
Yes...they should arrive the same time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will they arrive at nutra?
Likely Tuesday...

I haven't even started on the labels yet, so they won't be pretty. My graphics guy has been bombarded with a rush of projects from me.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'll be in for ordering some also. I will post up a review on my Nightlife site.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Likely Tuesday...

I haven't even started on the labels yet, so they won't be pretty. My graphics guy has been bombarded with a rush of projects from me.
No problem on the labels. My mom always told me it's what's on the inside that counts :)

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Hell you could write the name on them with a sharpie for all I care...I just want some!!! HAHAHAH :D

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bump,awesome looking week. New awesome Flawless,conditioner, and finally Strange!Any chance for a sneek peek at Conditioner profile?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have these shipped off to nutraplanet yet?
Scheduled for tomorrow...sorry for the delay, I wanted one last chance to go out with them on Saturday...they are ready.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Badass! When (approx) will we see them up on Nutra's site? Steveoph?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
oooh ooooh....gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!!!! :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
fcuk. I was going to make vials of legal, ecstasy replacements and use the kanna as one of the main actives. I have come up with a sweet combo with some other things including the faster acting racetams ;)

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ahhhh! I can;t wait. My order is all set. Just waiting for these to get in before I place it :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah these look like theyll be enjoyable and bett5er than the bliss shits which I dont agree with yomhimbine

btw Dsade any chance of Alpha-yohimbine any time soon? I know youve been trying to get this a couple years..

regular yohim shoots my blood pressure up and gives me chills...ive never done alpha, yoh,,does it also give chills(I know blood pressure is not an issue with the alpha)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Scheduled for tomorrow...sorry for the delay, I wanted one last chance to go out with them on Saturday...they are ready.
What's good son?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I might have to give this stuff a try :)

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any updates on when this should arrive at nutraplanet. I am ready to place an order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My caps still aren't here. ::angry::

Anyone have any objections to a dispenser cap (ignore the dispenser part and unscrew them)?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any objections to a dispenser cap (ignore the dispenser part and unscrew them)?
No objection here. I have no idea what that means.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not have a problem with it. I just want it asap.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i'll drink these out of a dixie cup, just wanna try them

phantom

Awards
  • Established
2nd all of these.Don't care what it comes in, as long as I can drink it.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
My caps still aren't here. ::angry::

like a pez dispenser? :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i better have some arriving in my mail :D