NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing Protocol Update:

1 shot on empty stomach, IMMEDIATELY by 2-3 drinks= long slow burn, 3.5-4 hours
1 shot on empty stomach, WAIT 20 mins, start drinking 2-3 drinks= 2.5 hours of FLYING (my preferred)
Option 2 is what I prefer, too. I will take the shot at home right before we leave, then by the time we arrive and I have my drink in hand I'm feeling mighty awesome.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I forgot from my old runs with ephedra back in the day. We had stim effects down to an art. We would pop 1 or 2 stacker 2's and wait 30 mins to eat. It would "lock in" the effects, and give a longer high plateau, vs an empty stomach's fast up and down, and a very long, but not that strong effect, if taken with food.

I also updated the review on site, to incorporate my new findings :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great review thanks!!!

Quick Review:

In testing these out, we found first that the flavor does need work. You will NOT be drinking these for the flavor. It’s kinda like apple flavored dirt, liquefied. That’s due to the high amount of herbal content, which is a very good thing! We suggest you have a chaser handy, or mix it in with some cranberry juice.

It’s suggested to take these on an empty stomach, and with 2-3 alcoholic drinks, and that’s what we had our testers do. Take the shot, quickly drink a few, then wait for blastoff. The first effects are felt within 15 minutes or so.

The effects are a strong mental focus, almost like mental “blinders,” a VERY open and talkative persona, and ZERO social anxiety. You can approach and talk to anyone, with these. It had out testers FLYING for about 3 hours, then started to wear off fairly quickly. If you are a bit of a wallflower, be prepared to come out of your shell for a few hours. They are nothing short of a magic pill for nightlife, and social gatherings. If you’ve ever wanted to be “THAT guy or girl”in the room, this makes it possible.

Verdict:
Potent on their own, but near magical with a few cocktails, RPN’s Strange Ecstasy Shots have the potential to turn happy hour, and nights out on the town into a whole new animal. Guys, if you ever feel nervous chatting up girls, give these a spin! We hope you have large pockets to hold all the phone numbers, because you will need them.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
hahha, i got dared to try what's known at the "Apokalypse opener" last night.
I did it and didnt get slapped, a drink thrown on me, or security called. The look on the girls face was beyond priceless, in "a shock and awe" way.

"Hi."
"What's going on later?"
"Do you want to come home with me?"

Yes, I had a Strange Shot in my system at the time. :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lol

funny, thats honestly how I met my girlfriend....haha...really.

hahha, i got dared to try what's known at the "Apokalypse opener" last night.
I did it and didnt get slapped, a drink thrown on me, or security called. The look on the girls face was beyond priceless, in "a shock and awe" way.

"Hi."
"What's going on later?"
"Do you want to come home with me?"

Yes, I had a Strange Shot in my system at the time. :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dsade or Gtarz - anyone figured a way to prolong Strange Shots if you aren't drinking? I got them just for fun since I don't drink - was just wondering if there's a similar way GTarz talked about for those that ain't into the alcohol.

Meerspace

Meerspace

Awards
Apocalypse FTW man... I get lost in bullshit for two years to find that the most simple thing is the most effective.

Adding some strange ecstasys to the cart! Maybe Dsade will start carrying strange ecstasy cases, or better yet, strange ecstasy bulk powder 5 lbs.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Dsade or Gtarz - anyone figured a way to prolong Strange Shots if you aren't drinking? I got them just for fun since I don't drink - was just wondering if there's a similar way GTarz talked about for those that ain't into the alcohol.
Only thing I can think of would be to try on a totally empty stomach, then waiting 20-30 mins then eating something.

Also, a little bird told me, there are new ingredients in the upcoming batches to make it more "sustained release."

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After waiting for something like 3 months I finally received my order of strange ecstasy shots in Canada. I had completely given up on receiving this order, as I never received any kind of notification from customs of seizure, so for all I knew it simply got lost in transit. Upon opening the package, I saw that the protective lining at the top of one of the bottles had been removed, and about 10-15% of it's contents were missing. It appears as though customs sent the stuff out to an independent lab for testing, but obviously it came back negative for any tested banned substances as I finally did receive it several months later.

I have suspicions that the label itself is largely to blame for the extra testing that was carried out. The combination of fonts and colors makes the ingredients next to impossible to decipher. About the only thing on the bottle that is easily legible is the product name, strange ECSTASY shots. I'll fire out a review once I've had a chance to sample the product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After waiting for something like 3 months I finally received my order of strange ecstasy shots in Canada. I had completely given up on receiving this order, as I never received any kind of notification from customs of seizure, so for all I knew it simply got lost in transit. Upon opening the package, I saw that the protective lining at the top of one of the bottles had been removed, and about 10-15% of it's contents were missing. It appears as though customs sent the stuff out to an independent lab for testing, but obviously it came back negative for any tested banned substances as I finally did receive it several months later.

I have suspicions that the label itself is largely to blame for the extra testing that was carried out. The combination of fonts and colors makes the ingredients next to impossible to decipher. About the only thing on the bottle that is easily legible is the product name, strange ECSTASY shots. I'll fire out a review once I've had a chance to sample the product.
Now that is bizarre. Your customs guys are really out of control.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Now that is bizarre. Your customs guys are really out of control.
ive never heard of that, and even more, you would think they would just throw out something questionable rather then taking the time, effort and money to test it.

glad it finally made it through our rediculous customs though my friend, ive had my share of issues in the past.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Tried strange shots for the first time this weekend.
I am an avid supporter of RPN, their business integrity, and innovative products, but unfortunately the strange shots didn't do anything for me.
Empty stomach, shots were followed by a few beers, in a friendly happy environment, no mitigating factors, etc. Just wasn't doing it for me.
Just wanted to add a review.

d77

Awards
I am just noticing too...I ordered two bottles of strange ecstacy shots from nutra. They both arrived, but with no protective lining whatsoever and both bottles are missing about 10% of it's contents as well...I ordered them a few weeks ago and I am in the U.S. and the never really thought of the missing liners and the level of contents. The post above made me think about it. Any problems with this? I am kind of concerned with no protective liners around the bottle tops...

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when more will be arriving at NP?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
any chance you could switch back to the old flavor? I felt like it masked the herbal taste a lot better. I will be buying either way though.

Has anyone else used this AFTER a few drinks? In the one time where I tried that, I actually felt the euphoria was more noticeable

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried these for the first time a few nights ago with my brother. We added a small amount of extra phenibut to the shots before consuming. After 30 minutes or so, we started drinking beers. It was hard to say for certain what effect the strange ecstasy shots had on us, beyond what simply intaking stimulants+phenibut+beer would have. It was a fun evening though, we were mainly just hanging out and joking around, and were still up 12 hours after taking the shots. I did get extremely drunk feeling off of only 7 or 8 drinks over a 12 hour period which was rather interesting though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any chance you could switch back to the old flavor? I felt like it masked the herbal taste a lot better. I will be buying either way though.

Has anyone else used this AFTER a few drinks? In the one time where I tried that, I actually felt the euphoria was more noticeable
I'm working on getting that old flavor. The new stuff they sent seems a lot weaker, IMO.

They're claiming it's the same, though.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I'm working on getting that old flavor. The new stuff they sent seems a lot weaker, IMO.

They're claiming it's the same, though.
yeah, the very first one I had was the apple spice IIRC and it had some kick to it, but I didn't notice the herbal taste at all, it was actually like drinking a clearshot. The newer stuff is doable, but I can definitely taste the herbal aspect. We could bypass the whole issue with a bulk powder though... :naughty:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
is there any word on when this'll be back in at nutra? DO WANT!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
coming soon as a beta.

First tease:

1: Fertil Steril. 2008 Oct 28. [Epub ahead of print]
Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis.
Shukla KK, Mahdi AA, Ahmad MK, Shankhwar SN, Rajender S, Jaiswar SP.

Department of BiochemistryC.S.M. Medical University, Lucknow, India.

OBJECTIVE: To understand the mechanism of action of Mucuna pruriens in the treatment of male infertility. DESIGN: Prospective study. SETTING: Departments of Biochemistry, Urology, and Obstetrics and Gynecology, C.S.M. Medical University, Lucknow, India. PATIENT(S): Seventy-five normal healthy fertile men (controls) and 75 men undergoing infertility screening. INTERVENTION(S): High-performance liquid chromatography assay for quantitation of dopa, adrenaline, and noradrenaline in seminal plasma and blood. Estimation by RIA of hormonal parameters in blood plasma, namely T, LH, FSH, and PRL. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Before and after treatment, serum T, LH, FSH, PRL, dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline in seminal and blood plasma were measured. RESULT(S): Decreased sperm count and motility were seen in infertile subjects. Serum T and LH levels, as well as seminal plasma and blood levels of dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline were also decreased in all groups of infertile men. This was accompanied by significantly increased serum FSH and PRL levels in oligozoospermic subjects. Treatment with M. pruriens significantly improved T, LH, dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline levels in infertile men and reduced levels of FSH and PRL. Sperm count and motility were significantly recovered in infertile men after treatment. CONCLUSION(S): Treatment with M. pruriens regulates steroidogenesis and improves semen quality in infertile men.

You read correctly... and I think I can knock out a topical combo of L-dopa, atd, and P5P to combat Prolactin/estrogen induced "nipple dysfunction", if I can pick up the Amphiphilic Avant Carrier base with some modifications.
Whats the status of this product? It would fill a void in terms of addressing Prolactin gyno. Right now all one can really do when running one of the problem causing compounds is run caber or high dosages of P5P/Vitex orally (which can add up). Another option is just running an AI to keep estrogen really low and hope that mitigates issues too. However, this can reduce gains a bit. I would really like to see this product come to fruition. The "Tren" based progestin prohormones on the market are very popular but are problem areas for some people - not to mention other legit AAS where this is an issue.

Anyway, this would definitely seem like a more effective product than oral P5P/Vitex. Personally this product is MUCH more appealing than the Strange shots - seems much more practical and useful IMO. Not to knock strange shots, just for me, this other product you mentioned sounds REALLY useful to a lot of us. Keep us updated on if this is ever going to come to fruition.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe this has been asked before but can you cap this stuff instead?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe this has been asked before but can you cap this stuff instead?
It's possible. You would need probably 2-3 capsules. The liquid absorbs faster.

I won't be, just because the minimums, at the price of Kanna, would knock out a good $50k of capital.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
..............:(........................

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
dsade, i know you got a ton of other stuff going on now, but I figured I'd ask...

with PA coming out with the clearshot concentrate, any chance you could do a concentrate of strange shots? I'd buy a container with 30+ servings without a doubt. I thought I had seen the clearshot was used as a base, but I could be off altogether?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, i know you got a ton of other stuff going on now, but I figured I'd ask...

with PA coming out with the clearshot concentrate, any chance you could do a concentrate of strange shots? I'd buy a container with 30+ servings without a doubt. I thought I had seen the clearshot was used as a base, but I could be off altogether?
No, you are correct and his has been our major production issue. With the Clearshot Concentrate now back live, STRANGE will be flowing again.

The rights to STRANGE Shots were just purchased by the ThermoGum company - but there will be 1 more production run done under the RPN banner.

Since Labels will have to be redone anyway, we might be able to do a larger size - though a concentrate would make the non-soluble ingredient problem even worse.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I'm just glad it'll stick around, I love the stuff. Makes sense that all the powders wouldn't hold in a concentrate though

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Strange is some good stuff-actually loved using it for my dart league nights lol. Is this gonna be under thermogum brand?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i'm sure this is on the backburner, but any eta for when this will come back in?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, RPN will soon be no more.