A strange astonishment - SAMRS AND PH AND... WORMS Sound like a Christmas tale ?

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Do you believe this can happen?

A young overweight guy had decided to do everything to lose weight quickly. He started out doing high-intensity sports.

When he looked at himself he found that he was too huge (wide ). He removed a lot of calories in the diet and he decided to go to a higher stage, like cheating...

He decided to ingest a tapeworm..

Until he lost a lot of weight. He had to undergo an operation to have it removed and to resume a healthy diet and regular program.
He recovered very well

Now I ask myself a question.

What would have happened if he had taken sarms or ph during the occupation of his worm?

If he didn't take Td and Injection, just Oral only. And that The worm feeds on everything he swallows.

Could by feeding only on sams and Ph. This worm become something powerful?

Like a Goa'uld or a ChestBuster?

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
yeah guys,

I think I got the formule for super soldier "Skinny in appearance. But charged from the inside..."
After a big cycle on Womrs+trestolone+sarms+ph. They ready too fight

And, For the woman, I think they are more users of this kind of practice of tapeworm... If they are loaded it is better that they do not put anything in their mouth that belongs to a dude...

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
WTF did I just read..

---------

googles tapeworm for sale\

just realized green arrow started thread.

Seriously though.. what happens to intestinal worms when a dude is gobbling down sarms?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you just throw down some dbol, that won't do much for the tapeworm. But if you take dbol, eat a high protein diet, and swallow some tiny dumbbells.... then yeah... I guess that could happen.

NeoCycle98

Awards
I believe I’ve made a breakthrough and have a strong scientific theory. What if you were to give the tapeworm methyl tren, who knows if it’s going to be subq, IM, IV, intra-worm? Whatever it is, if it’s a monster you want to make so big and full of muscle, mtren should turn the little fella into a big monster. Although the removal process this time around may involve a round of drugs to kill the little guy cause he’s too big to remove surgically, too close to too many vitals, so just have to find a way to remove him safely before we put him in an Abrams tank. The strongest fighting force the world has ever known.

Find a way to shoot through that depleted uranium hull? The worm still lives even if half its body is missing.

You're onto something good here. You know, I don’t just tell anyone this (would never publicly post it) but I am in the real Mission Impossible Task force and we could use something like that. PM me, full funding on your tapeworm on gear