STRANGE: Ecstasy Shots

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to have to recommend picking up something Serotonergic (5-HTP or Tryptophan) for AFTER.

The dopaminergic enhancement is extremely potent and, combined with even the small amount of stim kept me awake a good portion of the evening. Once I dropped some Tryptophan I was out within 20 minutes and slept SO great.

Also, this kicks in VERY quickly, so I would recommend either taking it with you somewhere or shooting it right before you go out. Kind of a buzzkill to drink it then sit there another hour waiting on :ahem: someone to change outfits 4 times.
Sounds about right brother, lol.

It's all good though christine, my wife does it to me all the time as well. I think i suffered....i mean "waited patiently" through a good 5 different outfit changes before dinner last night. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh - can't wait teh Dsade.

When will it be out?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Also, this kicks in VERY quickly, so I would recommend either taking it with you somewhere or shooting it right before you go out. Kind of a buzzkill to drink it then sit there another hour waiting on :ahem: someone to change outfits 4 times.
I'm sorry, I just wanted to look pretty for you. You could at least TRY to appreciate my effort :FUfinger:

is there any chance the beta will be available by new years? :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What can you compare it to?
Without sounding Cliche' (or oversalesmanish), at first the buzz is potent borderline psychedelic, then you just feel this wave of euphoria. Combined with about 3-4 drinks over the whole night keeps you somewhere in the zone as if you had done a bit of coke with alcohol.

I also notice that my Pool and Dart skills are off the hook. Something about enhancement of activity of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.

I'll want some testers that engage in tournaments for this as well (if it works well then this opens a new market for us).

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: Flavoring came today. Likely I will offer up some betas to a few trusted testers VERY soon.

god let me know :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Without sounding Cliche' (or oversalesmanish), at first the buzz is potent borderline psychedelic, then you just feel this wave of euphoria. Combined with about 3-4 drinks over the whole night keeps you somewhere in the zone as if you had done a bit of coke with alcohol.

I also notice that my Pool and Dart skills are off the hook. Something about enhancement of activity of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.

I'll want some testers that engage in tournaments for this as well (if it works well then this opens a new market for us).

ok send me some now. id love to have some to take for work.

ive ran about 2 miles of 26 ga wiring last week adding new modifications to radar jammin equip

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive ran about 2 miles of 26 ga wiring last week adding new modifications to radar jammin equip
So this will be super secret, unhackable?

I'm actually playing to re-find the combo I used last New Year's Eve - which was probably the SINGLE most enjoyable bar-type evening I have ever had.

I pretty much have it nailed.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I'll want some testers that engage in tournaments for this as well (if it works well then this opens a new market for us).[/QUOTE]

Dsade, I shoot in a pretty large firehouse dart league sunday nites, actually leavin in a few-def down for a test!Also, u mentioned this combo will be in somethin else-is new ClearEdge borrowing something from Strange?

Edit-Dsade, outta curiosity, whats ur dart average?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
So this will be super secret, unhackable?

I'm actually playing to re-find the combo I used last New Year's Eve - which was probably the SINGLE most enjoyable bar-type evening I have ever had.

I pretty much have it nailed.

pretty much yep :D

id love to get some new years eve fun stuff since my options are "limited" booooooo

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, I shoot in a pretty large firehouse dart league sunday nites, actually leavin in a few-def down for a test!Also, u mentioned this combo will be in somethin else-is new ClearEdge borrowing something from Strange?[/QUOTE]
The flavoring combo will be in something else. :)

And actually, this formula borrowed from Clear Edge somewhat.

I can't stand the feeling I get from too much alcohol. My mind craves shut down in certain areas, but becoming stupid freaks me out. I hate losing dexterity and speech. This combo is pretty ideal, but if you are looking for drool inducing intoxication, this won't be it.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
well i expect an email asking me if i want some or a shipment next week :D

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
God I cant wait for this as I am trying to kick the alcohol.....please keep this thread updated.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait!

BTW, the new DCP tabs are nice. NO GOO!

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established

Excellent.

My buddies have a tournament we play in.
I (the referee) pick out the manliest woman in the bar with the biggest mustache and through a subtle combination of insults, peer pressure, and questioning of manhood challenge one of the guys to slay the beast.

If this the kind of competition you're looking for, I can test it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent.

My buddies have a tournament we play in.
I (the referee) pick out the manliest woman in the bar with the biggest mustache and through a subtle combination of insults, peer pressure, and questioning of manhood challenge one of the guys to slay the beast.

If this the kind of competition you're looking for, I can test it.
i think you got lost on the way to the Slick Pleasures tester thread.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Enhancement of pool play sounds interesting...

One of my friends and I hit up a pool bar weekly.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Any chance for having some out in time for new years eve?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
checked my mail no shots yet

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting antsy! I will buy cases of this stuff if it works well.

scottyc33

Awards
Has anybody ever tried Vector Shot?

I used it last night and it seemed to work pretty well.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
calling dsade calling dsade

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any more info? eta? I really want to try this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formula is complete.

Writeup will take a buttload of hours.

Flavor is....umm...it's a shot, just pound it and chase it.

My retailer is finally completing his cross country move.

Look for this sometime in the next 2 weeks.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i just got some bliss shot in the mail

maybe i can do a comparison

maybe you can send me some to sample :D

it doesnt need to be in a fancy bottle

hell put it in a eyedropper bottle ;lol

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Is one of the unrevealed ingredients Kratom? :D
Highly doubt it. You really need an extremely potent extract in order for it to be effective in a small dosage. Also, selling it for human consumption is pretty frowned upon.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I'm also thinking about dropping the phenibut. We've had some major complaints about the inclusion of it in the formula.

Apparently Phenibut abuse is rampant 'round these parts and, even though dosage is low, a lot of those that took the time to contact me privately would NOT pick this up if Phenibut were in it.

Thoughts?
I've tried a very similar combo to the one which you outlined in a previous post. I've found L-theanine to be a very good substitute for phenibut for "taking the edge off". Additionally, picamilion is another good alternative. Both avoid the phenibut-hangover.

Phenibut is much more psychoactive however and really aids in the euphoric feel.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Believe it or not, I've noticed much better hand-eye coordination while using phenibut + a small amount of alcohol. My dart skills instantly improve. Seems to really allow me to focus on the task.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody ever tried Vector Shot?

I used it last night and it seemed to work pretty well.
Doesn't that contain DXM? That **** gave me a histamine reaction that you wouldn't believe...

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Formula is complete.

Writeup will take a buttload of hours.

Flavor is....umm...it's a shot, just pound it and chase it.

My retailer is finally completing his cross country move.

Look for this sometime in the next 2 weeks.
Cool. Looking forward to giving this a shot...

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to recommend picking up something Serotonergic (5-HTP or Tryptophan) for AFTER.

The dopaminergic enhancement is extremely potent and, combined with even the small amount of stim kept me awake a good portion of the evening. Once I dropped some Tryptophan I was out within 20 minutes and slept SO great.

One more quick thought...

Have you tried a seratonergic compound along with? I've combined L-tryptophan with kanna and found that it not only enhanced effects, but also prolonged them.

The absolute best kanna experience (better than bliss shots by far) was kanna + L-tryptophan + Avant's HEAT stack (with a little caffeine). The SSRI and MAOI properties of the aforementioned products, produced a pretty nice buzz. Very social and outgoing. Good stuff. I'd say a legitimate alternative to alcohol, or a nice adjunct to a few beers.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
good info quigs and yes

l-theanine is great

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're going to love this combo...it is like taking the BEST OF psychoactive compounds discussed over at MindandMuscle, and putting them into a single formula working off each other to give you a great night.

Some components:

Kanna 95%
DL-Phenylalanine
Low Dose Phenibut
Geranamine
low dose caffeine
Raspberry Ketones
Zingerone
PEA
50% Icariin
Bioperine
99% L-dopa

And a few more not being revealed at this time. Dosage of phenibut is NOT ENOUGH to cause any hangover effect, and gives a nice edge reduction. The rest just fits together perfectly.
this just popped up on the radar - still in the works Dsade?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its done. 95 % kanna huh. the original blisss shots are nice=)

blackjackcat

Awards
Highly doubt it. You really need an extremely potent extract in order for it to be effective in a small dosage. Also, selling it for human consumption is pretty frowned upon.
Not to thread hijack, but why is selling Kratom for human consumption frowned upon? I personally like Kratom.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Not to thread hijack, but why is selling Kratom for human consumption frowned upon? I personally like Kratom.
Several of the alkaloids are pretty potent mu-opioid receptor agonists. Some studies I've seen show that they have a binding affinity much higher than morphine (around 20x's more potent). It's a pretty powerful narcotic that's managed to slip under the DEA radar. Its controlled in several other countries, including thailand, australia, and malaysia.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i had kratom and it never did anything for me. i chewed the dried leaves i guess i didnt take enough

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to this Dsade since I don't drink.

blackjackcat

Awards
Several of the alkaloids are pretty potent mu-opioid receptor agonists. Some studies I've seen show that they have a binding affinity much higher than morphine (around 20x's more potent). It's a pretty powerful narcotic that's managed to slip under the DEA radar. Its controlled in several other countries, including thailand, australia, and malaysia.
I have had morphine(hospital) and I would not say Kratom is anything like that(maybe if you took a really high dose). When I do use it, I keep it under 3 grams and get a relaxed feeling. Thanks for the reply.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I have had morphine(hospital) and I would not say Kratom is anything like that(maybe if you took a really high dose). When I do use it, I keep it under 3 grams and get a relaxed feeling. Thanks for the reply.
Depends on the dosage, the extract, and the actual plant used. Some have higher concentrations of the alkaloids than others. Additionally, the numbers quoted in the study were done on IV administration, not oral. Morphine is effective orally, but not nearly as effective as IV. I'm sure that the kratom alkaloids are the same.

3g is a pretty low dose for a non-extract. I've seen people take upwards of 10-15g. At this dose the narcotic effect is very pronounced.