3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you guys are getting the boobie beta mixed up with the Ecstacy shots hes talking about.

Im in for the boobie be gone product as well. Speaking of which i need to pick up some P5P thanks for reminding me! :lol:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol, these two products are separate.

Anyways, my vote is for GyNo-B-Gone

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try this. I get MASSIVE hangovers, so any alternative to alcohol would be great! I am so allergic to alcohol now that 3 beers makes me sick for half a day anything more and I am sick all day...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to try this. I get MASSIVE hangovers, so any alternative to alcohol would be great! I am so allergic to alcohol now that 3 beers makes me sick for half a day anything more and I am sick all day...
Only Mexican beer (and sadly, my beloved Newcastle) does this to me.

I' be doing the flavoring experiment tomorrow night. If all goes good, I'll have some betas ready to go by the end of the week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also thinking about dropping the phenibut. We've had some major complaints about the inclusion of it in the formula.

Apparently Phenibut abuse is rampant 'round these parts and, even though dosage is low, a lot of those that took the time to contact me privately would NOT pick this up if Phenibut were in it.

Thoughts?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i think its silly that someone wouldn't buy it just because something is in it like phenibut.

however, two counterpoints here. they may have had a personal addiction to it, and don't want to trigger a relapse. also, you have to make a product that people WANT to buy.

you might want to make two versions, if you're really tense about switching the formula. with distinctly different label colors too. so there's obviously no confusion about which one they're getting. - my 2 cents :)

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm also thinking about dropping the phenibut. We've had some major complaints about the inclusion of it in the formula.

Apparently Phenibut abuse is rampant 'round these parts and, even though dosage is low, a lot of those that took the time to contact me privately would NOT pick this up if Phenibut were in it.

Thoughts?
Depends on the dose, can you disclose a range you had in mind? I'd prob prefer it not be in.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As Dsade said, this is supposed to be taken just once in a while. If Phenibut makes it more effective for occasional use, I think it should be kept in.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on the dose, can you disclose a range you had in mind? I'd prob prefer it not be in.
Low dose, around 200mg. Just enough for some VERY slight GABA activation, to add another depth of euphoria and relaxation.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly dont mind the phenibut, what would be the reason they want it taken out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly dont mind the phenibut, what would be the reason they want it taken out?
When Phenibut came out, a lot of people (myself included) experimented with super high dosages (2-3 grams or so), and found out that there are some gnarly side effects (hangover, tolerance, slight dependence) that come with that level of use.

I think people are just afraid of it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When Phenibut came out, a lot of people (myself included) experimented with super high dosages (2-3 grams or so), and found out that there are some gnarly side effects (hangover, tolerance, slight dependence) that come with that level of use.

I think people are just afraid of it.

Interesting.. I dont think the minute dosage along with the once or so dose a week would produce these effects. But obviously the final say is up to you big man!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
if i use like 500 mg or more of phenibut i get a nasty hangover feeling and can literally sleep 20 hours or more straight if i don't stop myself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds cool! whats the ETA?
Final test is going live in about 45 minutes (woohoo!).

Provided flavoring is good, we'll be making around 50 bottles for trials/beta sales. Expect something by the end of next week.

The person I am getting the Kanna from wants a bit of an exclusive timeframe, which is going to delay shipment to Nutra.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Final test is going live in about 45 minutes (woohoo!).

Provided flavoring is good, we'll be making around 50 bottles for trials/beta sales. Expect something by the end of next week.

The person I am getting the Kanna from wants a bit of an exclusive timeframe, which is going to delay shipment to Nutra.
so is beta going to nutra or how can we snag some? I would love to give it a shot

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so is beta going to nutra or how can we snag some? I would love to give it a shot
Not sure how we're going to work purchase.

I can't post the direct link here.

Taste:

Ok, final mix tastes MOSTLY like Apple Streudel. SLIGHT Kanna/icariin (herbal) taste that, if you don't sit there and swish it around your mouth like fine wine, just takes on the hint if streudel crust. Pleasant, not overwhelming.

EDIT: Slight aftertaste from the Kanna. Barely unpleasant.

Based on previous experiments, effects take around 25 minutes to kick in, yet Christine is STILL jabbering on the phone to mom. Looks like I'll be riding 45 minutes worth of buzz right here with y'all.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Taste:

Ok, final mix tastes MOSTLY like Apple Streudel. SLIGHT Kanna/icariin (herbal) taste that, if you don't sit there and swish it around your mouth like fine wine, just takes on the hint if streudel crust. Pleasant, not overwhelming.

Based on previous experiments, effects take around 25 minutes to kick in, yet Christine is STILL jabbering on the phone to mom. Looks like I'll be riding 45 minutes worth of buzz right here with y'all.

Nice! What more could you ask for? A buzz, and AM! Sounds like a great combo to me! I can't wait to pick this up when its available.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Taste:

Hahaha. BTW, YGM.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds good dsade. Well know that i am thoroughly interested in this and would gladly get my hands on some :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delays, bah :(
Should be a pretty neat product, Icariin is pretty hard to mask I'd imagine, I just cap it. The 99% L-Dopa reminds me of the 1-Carboxy (i.e. 50% L-Dopa) burps I get with 3 "00" caps of it, weirdist thing. Anybody else get these burps?

This, the gift basket, DCP, Gut Health... you're sucking me in man :D NOxidant is next I suppose.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Should be a pretty neat product, Icariin is pretty hard to mask I'd imagine, I just capped it. This, the gift basket, DCP, Gut Health... you're sucking me in lol :D NOxidant is next I suppose.
i agree. im a sucker for em

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Should be a pretty neat product, Icariin is pretty hard to mask I'd imagine, I just cap it. The 99% L-Dopa reminds me of the 1-Carboxy (i.e. 50% L-Dopa) burps I get with 3 "00" caps of it, weirdist thing. Anybody else get these burps?

This, the gift basket, DCP, Gut Health... you're sucking me in man :D NOxidant is next I suppose.
i get the burps when i parachute the bulk 1 carboxy. i'll deal with it for a buzz though! :drunk:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sounds cool, Dsade. You been on a roll lately, brah.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Taste:

Sounds great, bro!

Please tell me there is some in my package? :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thoughts?
Without a doubt keep the phenibut in, imo.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great, bro!

I hope so too, because i swear i remember you telling me that if there was you were going to forward it to me :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great, bro!

There just might be one in there for you.

I did discover that one of the ingredients I used in the LAST test is actually very effective at acute libido enhancement, so I will add it back in.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There just might be one in there for you.

I did discover that one of the ingredients I used in the LAST test is actually very effective at acute libido enhancement, so I will add it back in.
I can't freakin' wait to try this out!

Fantastic formulation my friend. :clap2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope so too, because i swear i remember you telling me that if there was you were going to forward it to me :D
I'll stick to my promise. I'll definitely forward the pic of me taking it to you, hahaha! ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should be getting my beta Ecstasy Shot in a few days. I'll be putting up my own experience with it once i've used it. :)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Beta's.....DSADE!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update coming Monday, complete with ETA.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Beta Test:

putting Phenibut back in...sorry guys, just takes enough edge off.

Sour Apple flavor - still not amazing, but bearable if you don't think about it. Reduced caffeine content slightly to 60mg.

8:05 pm, going out to play pool and darts and flirt with my woman shamelessly in public.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
How did I miss this? Sound very interesting.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm digging the 60mg of caffeine. It's always easy enough to add your own stims if you are looking for more of a jolt.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Getting impatient! Wanna see some news?!?!?!!? Man cutting back my drinking would do me... WONDERS!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Updates to come shortly everyone.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final formula/flavor experiment tonight (sorry y'all...the only night I have free is Saturday nights).

I can tell already (drank about an hour ago) that we are looking at a winner. Flavor is decent, though still herby. Settled on a pretty kickass Watermelon/Sour Apple combo that is HIGHlY unique. You'll see this combo again in another product.

Also, had to dilute up to 3 ounces to balance it out, but as long as I can find 3 ounce bottles, then we're good to go.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another product? Hm, is thrive finally going to, dare I say, thrive anew?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
never saw this thread looks like something i would like to try.
so the AI is scratched from the formula? seemed like you were going with a oncycle prevention type product first then moved towards a recreation feel good product.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He had me try a syringe type dropper of the stuff to gauge flavor and I had not eaten anything and it gave me a weird floaty high feeling.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He had me try a syringe type dropper of the stuff to guage flavor and I had not eaten anything and it gave me a weird floaty high feeling.
I'm looking forward to trying mine. :twisted:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to have to recommend picking up something Serotonergic (5-HTP or Tryptophan) for AFTER.

The dopaminergic enhancement is extremely potent and, combined with even the small amount of stim kept me awake a good portion of the evening. Once I dropped some Tryptophan I was out within 20 minutes and slept SO great.

Also, this kicks in VERY quickly, so I would recommend either taking it with you somewhere or shooting it right before you go out. Kind of a buzzkill to drink it then sit there another hour waiting on :ahem: someone to change outfits 4 times.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to have to recommend picking up something Serotonergic (5-HTP or Tryptophan) for AFTER.

The dopaminergic enhancement is extremely potent and, combined with even the small amount of stim kept me awake a good portion of the evening. Once I dropped some Tryptophan I was out within 20 minutes and slept SO great.

Also, this kicks in VERY quickly, so I would recommend either taking it with you somewhere or shooting it right before you go out. Kind of a buzzkill to drink it then sit there another hour waiting on :ahem: someone to change outfits 4 times.
hahaha

damn im guessing the rec dose will be lower than what can be tolerated for most for safety reasons. How much do you take? I would probably triple or quadruple that dose :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahaha

damn im guessing the rec dose will be lower than what can be tolerated for most for safety reasons. How much do you take? I would probably triple or quadruple that dose :lol:
3 ounces.

I probably will recommend 1/2 that for most.