Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya BP has been perfect! It's really nice having all my cycle support in 2 pills a day. I'm totally sold on Cycle Armor!!
how much hawthorn in 2 caps of CA?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems to be. I don't know if running a PH has any effect on resting HR but for what's it worth, I've been keeping track of it for the last week and it's averaged 58.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seems to be. I don't know if running a PH has any effect on resting HR but for what's it worth, I've been keeping track of it for the last week and it's averaged 58.
not sure about hr, but ph's do effect bp for most people..your numbers are quite impressive running a double methyl stack, imo.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I was pretty concerned going in but so far so good

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11
What's up guys?? I've been feeling pretty ****ty today. Had a pounding headache and have been "flushed" all day. However my OCD for training got my butt there. I worked bi/tris/forearms tonight. Had a good workout considering and couldn't hardly grip the steering wheel on the way to work.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 11
What's up guys?? I've been feeling pretty ****ty today. Had a pounding headache and have been "flushed" all day. However my OCD for training got my butt there. I worked bi/tris/forearms tonight. Had a good workout considering and couldn't hardly grip the steering wheel on the way to work.
damn...i had headache today also, but i gave into it and went to bed....props for working thru it!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. The gym is literally 2 minutes from my work and 5 minutes from my house so it makes for easy motivation.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12
What's up guys?? BP was 131/91 today so a little high but I took it after a stressful situation and didn't have a chance to go back and recheck. Trained shoulders today. No PRs but still killed it!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12
What's up guys?? BP was 131/91 today so a little high but I took it after a stressful situation and didn't have a chance to go back and recheck. Trained shoulders today. No PRs but still killed it!!
I was at Osco getting my kid some meds and decided to check mine. I wish I dodnt :( its high :( and I was calm as could be.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was at Osco getting my kid some meds and decided to check mine. I wish I dodnt :( its high :( and I was calm as could be.

my arms are around 18'....my doc told the nurse that using standard size cuffs would give inaccurate readings for large arms....the reason my doc caught this was because he saw that my bp was abnormally high, and redid it with the large wrap-around cuff-it was much lower with the larger cuff....moral of the story is i can barely even get my arm in those machines at the drugstore, if you arm is bigger than say 14-15' then it is probably going to be inaccurate!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my arms are around 18'....my doc told the nurse that using standard size cuffs would give inaccurate readings for large arms....the reason my doc caught this was because he saw that my bp was abnormally high, and redid it with the large wrap-around cuff-it was much lower with the larger cuff....moral of the story is i can barely even get my arm in those machines at the drugstore, if you arm is bigger than say 14-15' then it is probably going to be inaccurate!!!!
Ya I noticed it said from 9-13 in arms on it when I did it.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I will have to get in to the dr then so I can get an accurate reading.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13
Feeling much better today. Checked bp before I left town and it was 126/89 (kiosk at walmart). Worked legs this morning and had a good day although I came up short on hitting a PR for squats. I didn't have enough time to fully warm up and didn't go low enough to count it.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16
What's up guys??? Finished up my cycle and started the AD-3 last night. Slept great!! Time to keep these gains!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if it was due to the long drive yesterday or the fact that I'm now off cycle but just didn't have the best day at the gym. Trained chest and bench was down from normal. Also struggled on incline flys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 16
What's up guys??? Finished up my cycle and started the AD-3 last night. Slept great!! Time to keep these gains!!
ad3 is great for sleep, imo!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome! Definitely looking forward to a month of good sleep
either it is the combination of arimistane/macuna or the quality of the macuna, either way i slept much better/deeper than normal on ad3!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checked BP 127/89

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17
Slept like a baby last night!! Feeling really good, no sides to speak of. Had a good day at the gym today as well. I trained bis/tris and my arms are still pumped!!

Standing db curls
50x10
60x10
70x8

Spider Curls EZ Bar
55x12x3 flexing hard at the top

Wide Grip Cable Curls ss with Vbar Pushdowns
65x10x3 80x10x3

Cable Cross Curls ss with Rope Pushdowns
25x10x4 65x10x4

Reverse Cable Curls ss with skull crushers
30x10x3 50x12x3

Finished off with wrist curls 50 pound straight bar for 4 sets of 20 with 10 seconds rest between

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18
Slept ehh, ok last night. My left forearm/elbow has been hurting quite a bit the last couple of days so that's probably most of the reason. My urine has been a bright yellow color as well, even though I'm drinking plenty of water.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was contemplating taking today off due to the pain in my elbow/forearm, but after further review I decided "screw it, I'm training anyway" Probably not the best idea as I am now in even more pain!! Oh well such is life lol. I trained back today and although I had a decent day, I wasn't able to hit it as hard as normal.

Rack Pulls
135x10
225x10
315x8
365x3
405x1
425x0
225x10

Face Pulls
50x10x5 this is down 15 pounds from normal. It was just too much strain on my elbow

Full Range Pull Downs
120x10x3 down 20 pounds from normal

Seated Rows
110x10x3 down 30 pounds

To top it all off my headphones broke today as well. I have earbuds but can't wear them. Very sad day boo hoo

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take a few days off man! Rest that elbow,it could be tendonitis. Mine flares up here and there.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking I will rest up for a couple of days. I got some super cissus coming, so hoping that helps

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might just train legs today. I have a hell of a time not going to the gym lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to just take yesterday off. Slept great last night, got 10hrs of sleep!! Everything seems to be going smoothly. Libido is still strong, still feeling "manly" as well. Haven't checked BP the last couple of days but it seems like its good.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20
Despite a very hectic day I was able to make it to the gym. Still having pain in my elbow but not as bad as it was before. I trained legs and shoulders today.

Hacks
180x10
360x10
450x10x2

Leg press
200x15
400x10x2
600x10

Leg extensions
180x10
190x10x3

Military press standing behind the head
135x10
195x10
205x8x2

Db shrugs
80x12
90x10x2

Seated hammer shrugs
230x10x2

I really need to get some chalk or strengthen my grip. The dbs kept trying to slip out on shrugs. My shoulders can do more but hands aren't cooperating.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. It actually seems like it worked out whatever was bothering my elbow, or the pain hasn't sunk back in yet

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Late as heck but in for the rest! Slayin' it up in here big Reg!

Did you run the 1-Andro Rx after the Msten Rx before this Barbarian Mass or go straight into the Barbarian after a few wks rest? And it's way normal to lose a bit on strength after a hefty oral cycle, important part is you're still bigger and stronger than before you started. You're still strong as heck!

Cissus will help (it does for me) but it'll take a while to notice, I'd say over a wk. And those rack pulls keep getting stronger! Chalk is where its at cuz it doesn't slow forearm development the way straps can.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up Hyde?? Thanks for joining brother!! I went straight into the barbarian after a 3 week Pct. I will be running/logging the 1-Andro late Spring to finish up my Summer cut. Ya strength still seems to be decent. If my damn elbow/forearm would quit hurting I could push a little harder. Really looking forward to the benefits of the cissus. Thanks for the chalk/strap tip. I will just go with the chalk then.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just starting my second half of my 1/4 dhea cycle. Had cyanostane kicking it and now 19dhea is in replacing it. Cycle going well, gained some lean weight and great strength development, my main goal. Come on over if you got the time! Link is in my sig.

Bet you'll enjoy the 1-andro, virtually side free for me right now.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love a side free ph!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21
Went with just cardio today. I'm doing HIIT for now as I get a great sweat going, and it really gets my heart pumping.

Heavy bag
1 min on 30 seconds off for 10 mins

Jump rope
2 on 1 off for 12 mins

Burpees
1 on 30 sec off for 10 mins

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a killer cardio session man, no wonder your bp #s are so good - and I'm not even factoring in age here, they're good period!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro! Crazy thing is just a little over a year ago I was on lisinopril and had been for a couple years.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21
Went with just cardio today. I'm doing HIIT for now as I get a great sweat going, and it really gets my heart pumping.

Heavy bag
1 min on 30 seconds off for 10 mins

Jump rope
2 on 1 off for 12 mins

Burpees
1 on 30 sec off for 10 mins
Burpees! So hard !!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22
What's up fellas?? I trained chest today and decided to go back to lighter weight and really focusing on the negative part of each lift.

BB Bench
135x15
225x10
245x10
265x6
245x9
225x10
during each rep I did a 5 second negative my chest was really feeling it

Incline db bench 60 degree angle ss with db flys
60x10+10x3 again I took 5 seconds during each negative part of the rep

Decline bb bench
165x10x4
8 second negatives this, although not much weight was a killer!!!

Cable crossovers lowest to middle to highest 10 reps on each with the only rest coming from raising the cables x 4 sets

I'm feeling really good so far!! Strength although dropping some is still pretty good. Joints are still hurtin like an sob but only when I'm not lifting they feel pretty good when at the gym. Libido has dropped somewhat but that could be due to the fact that I haven't been able to spend much time with my wife and have been pretty busy with day to day activities.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23
Got my Super Cissus in today!! Hoping this cures the joint issue. Worked bis/tris today.

Standing DB Curls
50x10
60x10
65x8

Spider Curls EZ bar
55x12x3 hold at the top and slow into the negative

Wide Grip Cable Curls ss with Rope pushdowns
65x10 + 10x3

Standing db bicep pose ss with VBar Pushdowns
20x10 + 90x10 x3

seated tricep hammer pushdowns
190x10x3

Felt pretty good today, was able to get a great pump in my arms!! Love walking around all swoll!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang man, do you realize you're curling what a lot of people use for pressing weights on incline and such? Lol nice work boss, hoping to get my bis there someday.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro! Biceps have always been my favorite muscles to train

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!