Staying safe and strong with Lecheek

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see that mid-section puffiness after your MSten cycle is gone. Washboard abs there now. Nice work!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 more inches forecasted for tonight. Time to move south!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 more inches forecasted for tonight. Time to move south!
Oh noooo. I thought Ohio weather sucked. It's heading our way next. Yuck. Sick of winter.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh noooo. I thought Ohio weather sucked. It's heading our way next. Yuck. Sick of winter.
It's a big one! I hope it settles down by the time it gets to you.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365608637.259006.jpg

Gym and work are closed again today. Looks like my workout will be shoveling!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had a great cardio workout shoveling a path through 5 ft drifts. Heart rate was 153 when I finished, maybe I will go see who else needs help getting out!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering when that would be said lol!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just had a great cardio workout shoveling a path through 5 ft drifts. Heart rate was 153 when I finished, maybe I will go see who else needs help getting out!
good man...might be some elderly people in the hood that could really use some help!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good man...might be some elderly people in the hood that could really use some help!!!
I found an older couple just up from me that had to get to a drs appointment and the man was out there really trying to move the snow so I just went up with my shovel and said, "I got this for you" you'd think I just brought them a new car as thankful as they were lol it was pretty cool

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I found an older couple just up from me that had to get to a drs appointment and the man was out there really trying to move the snow so I just went up with my shovel and said, "I got this for you" you'd think I just brought them a new car as thankful as they were lol it was pretty cool
yes sir....exactly what i had in mind. there aren't enough acts of kindness in the world!!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes sir....exactly what i had in mind. there aren't enough acts of kindness in the world!!!!
Couldn't agree more. My wife and I were just talking the other day that if each person did 1 nice thing for someone everyday or even once a week, we would live in a different world

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Couldn't agree more. My wife and I were just talking the other day that if each person did 1 nice thing for someone everyday or even once a week, we would live in a different world
give that wife of yours a big hug...and give yourselves both a pat on the back...hopefully this attitude will catch on!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
give that wife of yours a big hug...and give yourselves both a pat on the back...hopefully this attitude will catch on!!!
Thanks man!! Will do

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot to mention that I ran out of Cycle Armor and am now only running the AD-3. So far so good however!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally starting to thaw out here and everything opened back up, so I was able to get some training in. Tonight was bis/tris and abs.

Seated db curls (3 sec negatives)
30x30x3

Spider Curls with ez bar holding at the top and slow negatives
65x10x3

Wide Grip Cable Curls
67.5x10x3

Cable Cross Curls (double bicep pose)
30x12x3

Rope Pushdowns with Vbar Pushdowns
75x10 + stack x10x3

Incline Skull Crushers with straight bar
70x10
80x10x2

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reggie is still killing those weights. Nice man!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!! Can't wait to add some Speed X3 to the mix!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys!! Can't wait to add some Speed X3 to the mix!!
Bought some when it was at the promo price a little bit ago, I think like $19 on LS? Raspberry Lemonade tastes mixes and works awesome, just a great stim. It's my go-to if I need a preworkout on cycle cuz it doesn't have any real performance enhancers besides stims (I like to save the creatine, BA, agmatine, so on for pct if possible) and a lil half a scoop is all I need to get my butt in the gym - 1 scoop is definitely noticeable and most ppl don't use more than 1.5 scoops, great value. Stuff works quick too and no big crash. Jitters only if you crank it up, like all stims.

You'll be happy; even if you didn't like it as a pre you could keep it as a tasty espresso shot alternative for the groggy mornings. .5scoops, 4 oz water, boom. Out the door.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bought some when it was at the promo price a little bit ago, I think like $19 on LS? Raspberry Lemonade tastes mixes and works awesome, just a great stim. It's my go-to if I need a preworkout on cycle cuz it doesn't have any real performance enhancers besides stims (I like to save the creatine, BA, agmatine, so on for pct if possible) and a lil half a scoop is all I need to get my butt in the gym - 1 scoop is definitely noticeable and most ppl don't use more than 1.5 scoops, great value. Stuff works quick too and no big crash. Jitters only if you crank it up, like all stims.

You'll be happy; even if you didn't like it as a pre you could keep it as a tasty espresso shot alternative for the groggy mornings. .5scoops, 4 oz water, boom. Out the door.
Nice! I like a good stim!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried snowing for awhile again today. Wth is up with this weather?? Doesn't Mother Nature know what Spring is??? If I could only talk my wife into moving south I'd be outta here!!! Anyways enough bitching. Trained back today and had a good day although found out chalk is not allowed so I'm going to have to invest in straps as my grip won't allow me to go too heavy on rack pulls.

Rack Pulls
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x6x2
225x10

Db bent over rows holding for a count of 3 at armpit and slow negs
60x10
75x10x2

Full Range Pull Downs
130x10x3

Face pulls (up 2 clicks after each set)
65x10x5

Chins to failure

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have to see if this came in and went out for you guys.
check and see if i am on that list.........love me some speed

extreme!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got up early today and decided I would try a fasted leg/ab day. Felt good although I did get kinda sick to my stomach by the end of training.

5 minutes warm up on bike

Hammer Leg Extensions
90x12
180x10x3

Hammer Iso Hamstring Curls
45 per side x10x3

Hack Squats
180x10
360x10
540x10
590x8 PR

Planned on doing Leg presses but the Hacks wiped my legs out

Hammer Crunches
130x50x3

Decline Crunch with 12 pound weighted bar behind the head
25x3

Corkscrews
15x10 per side x 4

Figure 8s
15x20x4

Weight post training was 183, so I am steadily losing weight which could be due to my diet being back on track as I don't feel like I've lost any muscle.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn't make it to the gym today so made my own workout at home.

20 pushups straight to 20 situps straight to 20 jumping jacks. 30 second rest then all over again. 4 rounds of that. Doesn't seem like much but I had a decent sweat going and a decent pump as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations Reggie, you just invented Crossfit - now if you had marketed that 10 yrs ago you'd be so rich I'd be polishing the weights in your personal globo gym and you'd have a guy named Jeeves driving you around in a Rolls Royce :)