Running Serm inverse to ADT??

ndfan

Awards
New to this, just reading up on stuff. What is RXT? What dose it stand for?
rebound xt from designer supplements

Rebound XT: Renders Aromatase Enzymes Irreversibly Inactive
What is it?
Rebound XT is an anti-aromatase/anti-estrogen that can be used on cycle, during post cycle therapy (PCT) or off cycle to control estrogen and raise testosterone naturally.

What does it do?
Rebound XT binds irreversibly to the site of the aromatase enzyme rendering it inactive. It is then unable to produce estrogen. By reducing estrogen production, the amount of estrogen circulating in the body is reduced and the amount of testosterone is increased indirectly.

On cycle, Rebound XT is used as an anti-estrogen to prevent estrogen related side effects such as water retention and gyno. It also helps to combat the signs of existing gyno. During PCT, Rebound XT is used to control estrogen levels while boosting natural testosterone production. Off cycle, Rebound XT is used to maintain healthy levels of testosterone while still controlling estrogen. This is beneficial for men that suffer from decreasing levels of testosterone due to age and other factors.

How do I use it?
For maximal absorption, take Rebound XT with a fatty meal or essential fatty acid supplement. Space the doses evenly throughout the day, keeping in mind that the most important time to take a dose is in the late evening.

-On cycle, take 2 to 3 capsules per day and follow the optimal dosing guidelines for the duration of the cycle.
-On cycle with pre-existing gyno/gyno flare up, take 3 to 4 capsules per day and follow the optimal dosing guidelines for the duration of the cycle.
-During PCT, take 2 to 3 capsules per day for at least 4 weeks and follow the optimal dosing guidelines. For the best results, use with Lean Xtreme to control cortisol and its catabolic effects during this transition period.
-Off cycle, take 1 to 2 capsules per day in the evening.

Who can take it?
Rebound XT can be used by men above the age of 18 that are on or off a PH/AAS cycle or during PCT immediately after a cycle. It can be used by any man looking to boost testosterone levels without negatively affecting the body’s natural hormonal balance.

What are the possible side effects?
Any time there is an increase in testosterone there is a possibility of an increase in oily skin and acne. Over long periods of time, extremely low levels of estrogen can negatively affect cholesterol profile. The body needs some estrogen to maintain the conversion of growth hormone to IGF-1 in the liver. The key is to control estrogen not to eradicate it.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 60
Rebound XT 25mg

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
i got my blood taken today. i will report back the results early next week.

I plan on starting up rebound reloaded the following monday.
1 cap per day.

Dr.D you suggest t3 without androgens? at what dose?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i got my blood taken today. i will report back the results early next week.

I plan on starting up rebound reloaded the following monday.
1 cap per day.

Dr.D you suggest t3 without androgens? at what dose?
Start low, 12.5-25mcgs/d. Work up to 50 or 75 over a few wks. But wait, what kind of bloodwork did you get? If you got a thyroid test, don't start the T3 yet. An androgen is probably a good idea. Superdrol would be perfect, but let's wait for the bloodwork results to see if we can tailor you regiment from there.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
i have tons of superdrol.

The docter said they were testing my blood for everything, including thyroid panal.

I will have the results monday, i will let you know then.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i have tons of superdrol.

The docter said they were testing my blood for everything, including thyroid panal.

I will have the results monday, i will let you know then.
OK, hold off starting anything until we have those results. Your doc may be helpful to us and Rx you some goodies. :D

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
nice..sounds great.

in my arsenal i have

masteron
superdrol
trn
haladrol
test prop
pheraplex
test prop
tren(not yet)
m1t
igf-1
hcg

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the doctor. He doesn't seem to think much of the gyno situation, he just asked me if they were still there.

but here are my blood test results. I took this on an empty stomach i don't know if that has anything to do with it.
Doctor wants to see me back.

glucose,fasting-108 high. range 65-99*
sodium-139
potassium-3.9
chloride-106
carbon dioxide-22
urea nitrogen-28 high. range 7-25 *
creatinine-1.5 high. range .5-1.4 *
bun\creatinine ration-18.7
calcium-9.9
protein total-7.3
albumin-4.6
globulin,calculated-2.7
a\g ratio 1.7
bilirubin,total-.53
alkaline phosphatase 53
AST-53 High. Range 3-50 *
ALT-50

Lipid panel

total chol-83
HDL- 42
Chol/hdl ratio-2
LDL-32
triglycerides-46

TSH-2.86
t4,Free-1.2

GFR estimation- less then 60

cbcw\diff and plt

WBC 4.6
RBC 4.96
hemoglobin 15.4
hematocrit 44
MCV 88.8
MCH 31.1
MCHC 35.1
RDW 13.5
platelet count 197
MPV 197
total neutrophils% 53.5
total lymphocytes# 32.8
monocytes% 10.4
eosinophils% 3.0
basophils% .3
neutrophils,absolute 2461
lymphocytes, absolute 1509
monocytes,absolute 478
eosinophils,absolute 138
basophils,absolute 14

Testosterone, total 427

I think the high liver values could be from taking so much nolva over the past year or so.

If i there's anyway i could jump on something soon (safely) that would be great. i just found out im going to be meeting with funkmaster flex in 2 weeks. I'm trying to get a record deal. being swole wont hurt.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Where you on creatine, and now long was your fast?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Estrogen only "rebounds" based on the mechanism of suppression. SERM, for example, only masks estrogen expression by occupying receptors but estrogen production is left unchecked and actually increases as testosterone levels increase. AI's like letro inhibit inducible enzymes and just like a leaky faucet, they body will eventually try to balance the equation with increased aromatase activity. Steroidal AI's like Teslac, Exemestane, and ReboundXT will not result in 'rebound' phenomena because the inhibition is non-competitive and irreversible. They act as false substrates, so aromatase is still happy to act on them (instead of androstenedione) and the body keeps no record of an imbalance. There is no leaky faucet. In fact, after prolonged use, steroidal AI's often produce a protracted anti-e benefit even after being discontinued. This is why I suggest an inverse taper with SERM and RXT for post cycle therapy with an abrupt stoppage of RXT at the end. As the SERM elevates androgen/estrogen production, the AI dose is increased to compensate while the SERM is phased out. It works quite well to use this approach and rebound is not encountered. Adding LX and/or DHEA also really makes for a killer post cycle therapy in this scheme. This is a typical example of my PCT:

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

Notice I phase the Clomid out and introduce the Nolva later. This helps prevent sides from developing from accumulation of estrogenic metabolites from the Clomid and also acts to minimize the use of Nolva, which is more liver toxic than Clomid. Rebound is very unlikely and estrogen biosynthesis will likely be significantly lowered for 3+ wks even after the end of this PCT. I do long ones, as you can see.
by LX im assuming that you mean LeanXtreme? If so then why was i referred to a post you made about not taking LX until week 3 of PCT????

Im pretty sure it was you but correct me if im wrong.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what purpose if any does 6oxo have anymore now that RXT is out. I still have bottles of the stuff but it seems like RXT is so much better i dont know wat to do with the 6oxo. How can i incorporate it into my training supps?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
i was on creatine. CEE

my fast was probably 3 hours 45 minutes at least.

I just ordered rebound reloaded.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know what class of AI s are in the new reloaded---- 1]steroidal-- 2] non -- reason being is its decribed as leaving E in tacted while raising T so that would be #2?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
by LX im assuming that you mean LeanXtreme? If so then why was i referred to a post you made about not taking LX until week 3 of post cycle therapy????

Im pretty sure it was you but correct me if im wrong.
I suggested that? I can't think of the context in which I would suggest that, sorry. You'll have to be more specific.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i was on creatine. CEE

my fast was probably 3 hours 45 minutes at least.

I just ordered rebound reloaded.
OK, that makes sense. Your TSH is a bit high. What did he wanna do? Was he going to do more testing or start you on something?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
he wasent gonna do anything.

he told me to "stop taking everything" and report back in a month.

The TSH was in normal range though.

what do you think dr.D?

Are any of my results dangerous? He told me i was endangered of becomming a diabetic. that seemed to be his biggest concern.

I just checked my nips, no lactation in the left, a little if any in the right. I squeezed pretty hard, much harder then usual. The patern has been that there is minimal lactation the day after the administration of cabergoline, and a little more the day of the dose (prior to the dose)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
he wasent gonna do anything.

he told me to "stop taking everything" and report back in a month.

The TSH was in normal range though.

what do you think dr.D?

Are any of my results dangerous? He told me i was endangered of becomming a diabetic. that seemed to be his biggest concern.

I just checked my nips, no lactation in the left, a little if any in the right. I squeezed pretty hard, much harder then usual. The patern has been that there is minimal lactation the day after the administration of cabergoline, and a little more the day of the dose (prior to the dose)
Squeezing them causes lactation so your in an endless struggle, stop squeezing them, since you know its on the decline anyway.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Are any of my results dangerous? He told me i was endangered of becomming a diabetic. that seemed to be his biggest concern.
No, your fine. He probably didn't realize (or you didn't tell him) that you really didn't fast but less than 4hrs, so the glucose is OK. The creatinine is high also, but you're on CEE so that's normal too. I know it's probably not what you wanna hear, but I would chill for a month like he said but keep dosing the cab. After a month, if you still have issues or he still won't do anything, then screw it. I've set up a nice cycle plan for you and you can go for it again. You can take the SD now if you want, but I don't advise it at this point, and for the love of God stop playing with your boobs! It get's to be a psychological compulsion when you start with that. :D

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
Squeezing them causes lactation so your in an endless struggle, stop squeezing them, since you know its on the decline anyway.
I dont know how many times i've told him not to do that, but I guess he like to squeeze his nips no matter what.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
what purpose if any does 6oxo have anymore now that RXT is out. I still have bottles of the stuff but it seems like RXT is so much better i dont know wat to do with the 6oxo. How can i incorporate it into my training supps?
I would imagine that you could still incorporate it into your PCT, you could sell it on Ebay, you could run it stand alone as a test booster. It's not the best tool anymore but it's still a useful tool.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
besides squeezing them how else can i monitor the lactation?
i certainly dont like squeezing my nips, i never even liked touching them.

DR.D i did tell him i hadn't eaten, that was the first thing i told him.

If i were to use superdrol, how would that incorporate into the plan your thinking of?
I'm giving it at least 2 more weeks anyway.

thanks again, i appreciate everything.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Squeezing them CAUSES the lactation to continue. It's part of the feedback loop for lactation (ask any nursing mother). Stop squeezing them. If they're not spontaneously leaking fluid, consider your problem partway solved.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
If i were to use superdrol, how would that incorporate into the plan your thinking of?

Prohormones should be the last thing on your mind now, havent we learned anything?.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

are you trying to grow boobs? because you thinkin of more supps and prohormones/steriods is just retarded to me. Worry about your milk man tits first please!!!!!:nono:

ndfan

Awards
Prohormones should be the last thing on your mind now, havent we learned anything?.
I guess he hasn't learned yet. He's asked that question about doing another cycle before while he's got milk. Dry up your titties first then wait awhile, you can't keep rushing back into cycles like that. You're asking for MORE trouble.:wtf:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this thread has turned into a gyno prevention thread.......:blink:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
These last few pages have made this thread THE most f*cked up thread I've read on the internet period.

We have Ability who apparently has a fetish for squeezing his own nipples and can't keep his hands off them, who also just randomly wants to start every single pro-hormone and/or supplement on the market like 17 times.

He's seriously thrown out like 10 things he'd "like to take" only to get shot down each time.

:blink:

ndfan

Awards
These last few pages have made this thread THE most f*cked up thread I've read on the internet period.

We have Ability who apparently has a fetish for squeezing his own nipples and can't keep his hands off them, who also just randomly wants to start every single pro-hormone and/or supplement on the market like 17 times.

He's seriously thrown out like 10 things he'd "like to take" only to get shot down each time.

:blink:
:clap2: agree 100%
the thread started out very informative but went south because someone doesn't want to hear don't take any AS/PH's or whatever else until you have your gyno issue resolved.:frustrate

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Bro, I would chill like everyone keeps saying, but if you must do something, Superdrol would be as low a risk as any (20mg/d), but I really don't suggest it at this point. I had to learn a lot of things the hard way, so please listen my friend. Heal the current damage first before you compound it further. Then it can be real tricky to fix and that's so unnecessary.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Bro, I would chill like everyone keeps saying, but if you must do something, Superdrol would be as low a risk as any (20mg/d), but I really don't suggest it at this point. I had to learn a lot of things the hard way, so please listen my friend. Heal the current damage first before you compound it further. Then it can be real tricky to fix and that's so unnecessary.
nicely put, Remember why your supplementing ability its because you wanted a boost, not because you want to compulsively and habitually rely on Ph to get any where. The only Ph you need is in the thread cause the doctor made a house call now listen to D. Take this oportunity to make some life goals that should include re-evaluating your motivating for supplementing, as well as taking into account the risk/benefit ratio and how you can rationalize these imbalances. cheers to milk free muscles.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is a great thread-just had to make a post for reference-props to all.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
yea right- my nipples never leaked unless i squeezed them.
I realize now it was stupid, but i thought sqeezing them would be the only way to monitor the lactation. I was doing that just about on a daily basis. And i appologize for having my head up my ass.

The reason i asked about the superdrol was because DR D told me he had a cycle plan for me for a month down the road or so. Not gonna lie, that got me exited and i wanted to know what it was. I like to plan and know what im doing usually monthes in advance.

Somewhatgifted- great post i appreciate it.

I was going to start up rebound reloaded tomarow.
should i do 1 cap, or 2 caps per day?
I will also continue cabergoline EOD 1mg.

I still have a decent amount of cab left, but for when it does run out, can i use letro? Or should letro only be an anti prolactin on cycle? And if i can use letro, what dose would you suggest?

DR D, thanx again.

I will be going back to the doc in 3 weeks for another blood test. 4 weeks from the origanal.

ndfan

Awards
yea right- my nipples never leaked unless i squeezed them.
I realize now it was stupid, but i thought sqeezing them would be the only way to monitor the lactation. I was doing that just about on a daily basis. And i appologize for having my head up my ass.

The reason i asked about the superdrol was because DR D told me he had a cycle plan for me for a month down the road or so. Not gonna lie, that got me exited and i wanted to know what it was. I like to plan and know what im doing usually monthes in advance.

Somewhatgifted- great post i appreciate it.

I was going to start up rebound reloaded tomarow.
should i do 1 cap, or 2 caps per day?
I will also continue cabergoline EOD 1mg.

I still have a decent amount of cab left, but for when it does run out, can i use letro? Or should letro only be an anti prolactin on cycle? And if i can use letro, what dose would you suggest?

DR D, thanx again.

I will be going back to the doc in 3 weeks for another blood test. 4 weeks from the origanal.
that's good your not going to attempt another cycle yet. Believe me no one wants to see you screw yourself up any worse then you are now. Like i've said before you've got plenty of time down the raod for PH's, so get your problem resolved and good luck in the future.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
i already asked this but, i tapered off nolva on thursday.

My right nipple started getting a bit sensitive yesterday.

should i do 2 caps of rebound reloaded per day?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i already asked this but, i tapered off nolva on thursday.

My right nipple started getting a bit sensitive yesterday.

should i do 2 caps of rebound reloaded per day?
Yes, even up to 3caps/d is fine.

ndfan

Awards
D.R.D, I'm going to do a 3 or 4 week SD next cycle and going to go with toremifene for pct, How does this look?

WK1
day 1-2 120mg tore
3-5 90mg
6-7 60mg
WK2
day 1-4 60mg
5-7 30mg
WK3
30mg
wk4
30mg

along with
rebound reloaded, DHEA, LX like you stated in post 4 but shortened. Also will use proper support supps.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
D.R.D, I'm going to do a 3 or 4 week superdrol next cycle and going to go with toremifene for post cycle therapy, How does this look?

WK1
day 1-2 120mg tore
3-5 90mg
6-7 60mg
WK2
day 1-4 60mg
5-7 30mg
WK3
30mg
wk4
30mg

along with
rebound reloaded, DHEA, LX like you stated in post 4 but shortened. Also will use proper support supps.
That looks great. I bet you'll be very pleased with the results.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That looks great. I bet you'll be very pleased with the results.

Dr.D is a figment of my imagination. This is role playing, and I do not use or advocate the use of illegal substances or suggest that anyone participate in any illegal activity. Now go straight home after school, and don't play with matches. .

Didnt this used to say " Dr. D is a fig newton of my imagination" ??????? Maybe I need glasses ;)

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
dr d, the lumps on my nipps have gone down i can barley feel them or notice they are there. i dont kno about lactation i haven't checked. however my right nipp is very sensitive its almost like aching. could the sun be causing this?
I work as a lifeguard so i've been in the sun allot. I stay under an umbrella for most of the day though.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
dr d, the lumps on my nipps have gone down i can barley feel them or notice they are there. i dont kno about lactation i haven't checked. however my right nipp is very sensitive its almost like aching. could the sun be causing this?
I work as a lifeguard so i've been in the sun allot. I stay under an umbrella for most of the day though.
That's great to hear! Sounds like things are moving in the right direction. I doubt its sun related w/ the aching. Your still taking ibuprofen 200mg TID right?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
ibuprofen 200mg TID??

no, we never spoke about this.

Let me know what i should do.

also, what should i have for the cycle you plan on me running in a couple weeks? Just want to make sure i have everything an ancilaries.

Also, should i take milk thistle now to try to help my liver readings for my next blood test?

Rebound reloaded is going nicely by the way. the libido effects are nice.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
ibuprofen 200mg TID??

no, we never spoke about this.

Let me know what i should do.

also, what should i have for the cycle you plan on me running in a couple weeks? Just want to make sure i have everything an ancilaries.

Also, should i take milk thistle now to try to help my liver readings for my next blood test?

Rebound reloaded is going nicely by the way. the libido effects are nice.
Ibuprofen can help for sure with breast tenderness. 3x/d (TID) is a good general protocol. Several weeks to start. I'm glad the RR is working so well for you. The MT is not really needed IMO. I still think a simple SD cycle would be best as a starter cycle after all this is over, but wait a few more weeks.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ibuprofen can help for sure with breast tenderness. 3x/d (TID) is a good general protocol. Several weeks to start. I'm glad the RR is working so well for you. The MT is not really needed IMO. I still think a simple superdrol cycle would be best as a starter cycle after all this is over, but wait a few more weeks.
three times a day = 3td (TID) lol

ndfan

Awards
DR.D, I'm putting together a test e 500mg/wk, eq 400mg/wk, and dbol 40mg/d with adex.25mg/d cycle and was wondering if the PCT you suggested in this thread will work with this?