Running Serm inverse to ADT??

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's toremefine (or whoever it's spelled). IBE sells it now.

Ronin - I HIGHLY recommend you wait for Reloaded.
It's hella better than regular ATD.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
It's toremefine (or whoever it's spelled). IBE sells it now.

Ronin - I HIGHLY recommend you wait for Reloaded.
It's hella better than regular ATD.
better in what ways?:blink:so far we know it has 2 ing s that AXs hyperdrol has one being [BROMBO]? and the other *****?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well, from what Twin said, it's possible that the main in RR is different than in Hyperdrol due to various isomers of this 6-bromo family of molecules.

The libidio is through the roof. So is nut size.

Basically - read my summary in my log.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Well, from what Twin said, it's possible that the main in RR is different than in Hyperdrol due to various isomers of this 6-bromo family of molecules.

The libidio is through the roof. So is nut size.

Basically - read my summary in my log.
so your saying its better than ATD because of libidio?I read your log any problems with dry joints? and how long can you stay on? can be used as OVTC -HRT?:head:

kik0

Awards
Not sure the extended version of tor acronym, but assuming a serm
Dont you think 50mg atd is high last week of cycle>
RXT is not a SERM. Its an ATD.

and this is my final PCT for the SD cycle:

wk1- 40mg Nolva, 2caps ACT, 3caps fenugreek(600mgx3), 200mg DHEA, 150mg LX, + supp. stack
wk2- 40mg Nolva, 4caps ACT, 4caps fenugreek(600mgx4), 200mg DHEA, 100mg LX, + supp. stack
wk3- 20mg Nolva, 4caps ACT, 5caps fenugreek(600mgx5), 100mg DHEA, 25mg RXT, 50mg LX, + supp. stack
wk4- 20mg Nolva, 4caps ACT, 6caps fenugreek(600mgx6), 100mg DHEA, 25mg RXT, + supp. stack
wk5- 4caps ACT, 50mg RXT, + supp. stack
wk6- 2caps ACT, 50mg RXT, + supp. stack

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Skull - yeah. It gives me a an increase in libido and gave increased nut size (which I did not see when I took RXT by itself). That resulted in a sense of well-being.

I mean, come on, who doesn't want bigger balls???

Yeah, I think it could be an HRT type of supp. My bloodwork went from 650 ng/dl to 905 ng/dl.
My baseline isn't that high (speaking of 650 ng/dl) - I was on Powerfull right before that which was shown by Supersolider to increase testosterone on it's own.

So, I think the increase is more like from 450 (if I'm lucky - I had my first bloodtest for testosterone in 2004 come back at like 200).

No problems with joints. I've already got a right knee issue....

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
jmh80 did DS give you a release date? or an idea on price?and is made to be used like RXT[not to be used forPCT without nolva on hand?]or can be used as standalone?:blink:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
jmh80 did DS give you a release date? or an idea on price?and is made to be used like RXT[not to be used forPCT without nolva on hand?]or can be used as standalone?:blink:
Sometime in May...

Price should be a few bucks more than RXT was. I'd imagine $27 or so for a bottle - but I don't have any inside info on that so don't quote me if it's more.
I think it can be used by itself for PCT. But, it's probably smarter to use tamox or toremifene with it.
But Dr. D would be best to answer that question.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
so do you do 75,50,25 of RXT or 25,50? what's the best way.. I'm currently doing 75 (11 days),50 (11 days),,25 (6 days),
That's good too, but the inverse ramp is desiged to be used when a SERM is stacked too. 75,50,25,25 on the RXT is better when you don't plan to use any other estrogen control.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Not sure the extended version of tor acronym, but assuming a serm
Dont you think 50mg atd is high last week of cycle>
It may be for some. This is probably a better regiment for Toremifene in particular:

wk1: Tor 60-120mg/d, RXT 0-25mg
wk2: Tor 30-60mg/d, RXT 0-25mg
wk3: Tor 30mg/d, RXT 25-50mg
wk4: Tor 0-30mg/d, RXT 25-50mg

The inverse ramp still applies, but doses may be lowered without loss of results in this case. Test production turns back on so fast, I'd still feel most comfortable using 25mg RXT right from the start, but toremifene works so well, you may be able to hold the RXT to 25mg all the way through and even cut the SERM a wk short, depending on the length of the cycle and intrinsic shutdown potential of the juice used. Also, don't forget that you can extend the PCT another few weeks using 25mg of RXT alone if you just wanna be safe.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Jmh80 is correct. It can be used solo during PCT, but I think it may have it's best applications at the end of PCT leading into a off-cycle supp. Basically, something you just stay on whenever you're not cycling, which the RXT is not as suitable for. RXT is mildly anti-androgenic (unlike RR) in a dose dependent fashion, so it's best suited for on-cycle testicular maintenance and early PCT. At least on paper, in reality it may not make a huge difference, but RR is more libido supportive that ATD for sure and is just as effective if not better that ATD for test elevation. Also, the sense of well being is a common report by the beta testers. Twin, SS and I all experienced it too during the alpha testing. I haven't been keeping up with the logs so well, but Twin also noted immediate improvement in his pre-existing gyno with it's use. I am very excited by this stuff.

Don't be fooled by cheap knock-off products being released at the same time. The potency of RR is unparalleled because of the focus on isomer ratios. It makes a huge difference with this compound, so don't go cheap on it. Same thing with 7-OH for that matter. Be careful with cheap bulk sources, because you get what you pay for in these cases! I've tested these materials so much in the last year, that I can honestly say that without sounding like I'm pimpin' DS.

Even so, DS does have some good quality stuff. :D

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
Does it matter to take liquid nolva in divided dosages?(lets say 40 mg @ nite or in divided doses) I am not sure on this one but I think it is all at once becasue of its long life. Can somebody clarify this for me?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently in week 5 of my pct using dr.D's pct and recovery is going very well.

however, my gyno that i had on cycle that i knocked out with rebound came back. I'm currently doing 3 pills of rxt and it's not improving.

Tonight i squeezed the gyno and some liquid was comming out of, and around the nipple. I squeezed some more and brown liquid started comeing out. Im pretty worried.

Anyone heard of this?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Tonight i squeezed the gyno and some liquid was comming out of, and around the nipple. I squeezed some more and brown liquid started comeing out. Im pretty worried.

Anyone heard of this?
Can you get some bromo or another dopaminergic?

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
I'm currently in week 5 of my pct using dr.D's pct and recovery is going very well.

however, my gyno that i had on cycle that i knocked out with rebound came back. I'm currently doing 3 pills of rxt and it's not improving.

Anyone heard of this?

I think those are signs of lactation. Don't stimulate (squeze) your niple as it has an effect of more milk production. Like DR. D said, take some Bromocryptine which is a dopamine antagonist, that way you will supress lactation. Be aware of this drug side effects. Pyridoxine (Vit B6) has been effective in supressing lactation as well, this is side effect free.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think those are signs of lactation. Don't stimulate (squeze) your niple as it has an effect of more milk production. Like DR. D said, take some Bromocryptine which is a dopamine antagonist, that way you will supress lactation. Be aware of this drug side effects. Pyridoxine (Vit B6) has been effective in supressing lactation as well, this is side effect free.
No Bromo is an agonist so are the other drugs in it's class,he won't produce milk since he is male it will just be fluid,and yeah B6 is good for this also like TKE-BOY said.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
i should get regular vit b6?

Is bromo good? where can i get it?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i should get regular vit b6?

Is bromo good? where can i get it?
Cabergoline is in the same class as bromo it will do the same thing like i said one of our board sponsors is now carrying it.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i just ordered some Cabergoline.

I planned on begining cissus today, would you guys not recomend this due to its potential gyno effects?

thanks

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ive also experienced some fluid, nipple problems. It was prominent on M1T a chick pinched my nipple and my shirt had a wet spot. Off of halodrol it is very slightly still producing fluid of i squeeze em. Note to self: stop squeezing them. lol.
I need some Gabercoline, pyridoxine, or vitamin B6 is this correct.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive also experienced some fluid, nipple problems. It was prominent on M1T a chick pinched my nipple and my shirt had a wet spot. Off of halodrol it is very slightly still producing fluid of i squeeze em. Note to self: stop squeezing them. lol.
I need some Gabercoline, pyridoxine, or vitamin B6 is this correct.
Yeah,Cabergoline and B6 .

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
No Bromo is an agonist so are the other drugs in it's class,he won't produce milk since he is male it will just be fluid,and yeah B6 is good for this also like TKE-BOY said.

Sorry...yeah bromo is an agonist, sorry for the typo

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Is Cabergoline going to help my gyno situation?

How should i go about geting rid of it from here on out. I've been on rxt for 9(4 in cycle for gyno)weeks, and nolva for the past 5, along with the rest of pct.

?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is Cabergoline going to help my gyno situation?

How should i go about geting rid of it from here on out. I've been on rxt for 9(4 in cycle for gyno)weeks, and nolva for the past 5, along with the rest of pct.

?
Keep running the same progam you have been doing add in the cabergoline and b6 this should stop the fluid from coming out of your nips and should help assist your gyno situation along with the others to get rid of it.,what are your doses on the others?Like the nolva and RXT?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
currently nolva at 20mg's, and rxt 3 pills.
I would definetly up the Nolva ,if the lump has gotten smaller i would up it to at least 40mgs,but 60 mgs would be optimum until the gyno reduces in size.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
ive run nolva in the upwards of 120mg and it never did anything for my gyno.

I guees i'll try upping it back.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
ive run nolva in the upwards of 120mg and it never did anything for my gyno.

I guees i'll try upping it back.
It probably won't either, until you add the cabergoline. Ripped had the right idea. Up the Nolva to 40mg/d, keep doing everything else the same and add the cab. It should only take a wk or two after that to resolve.

Estrogens are very anabolic in connective tissue (bones, cart, tendons, skin, etc..) I wish someone would send me some info or a link or better yet a break down of the active constituents in an average cissus preparation, because I don't know what the hormonal principals are in it and don't really have time to research it right now. I've just heard it's "tits in a bottle" by some of the guys I talk to that have tried it. Most people say like you though, that it is good for joints. Just be careful and keep the doses as low as possible if gyno is a prob.
Tits is a bottle. You are a funny man! We sold over 10,000 bottles of Cissus and proven anabolic in muscle and yet a report on GYNO. You friends must be using "other" supplments.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Tits is a bottle. You are a funny man! We sold over 10,000 bottles of Cissus and proven anabolic in muscle and yet a report on GYNO. You friends must be using "other" supplments.
J, i know Steve (drd) and i genuinely do not think he meant what he said in a derogatory way. More just that he was passing comment.

I used Cissus Rx daily and i have never had any problems.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what brand he was using, but I always make it clear (just like I did this time I thought) when I'm passing judgment. I never pass final judgment either just because of a second hand report or an article on paper. I stated that I had never personally tried it and that it's just what I had heard from a trusted source so be careful, that was all.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the cabergoline for a week and half. nolva at 60mg's, and rxt at 3 pills. the gyno situation is improving, however i am running out of rebound. will i be ok with just the nolva? or should i get another atd product?

I've been using rebound 14 straight weeks.

I think cissus was the cause of this gyno as well.

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
I've been using the cabergoline for a week and half. nolva at 60mg's, and rxt at 3 pills. the gyno situation is improving, however i am running out of rebound. will i be ok with just the nolva? or should i get another atd product?

I think 14 weeks is way too much buddy. Your estrogen levels should be way too low so when this happens your body just needs to level up the testosterone and estrogen levels. Remeber the kay is to control estrogen, not total suppression. I think you should be fine with the SERM and cabergoline alone.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I would definetly ramp down on the RXT though,before going off.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
should i continue rebound at full dose till the gyno is gone? then taper?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, TKE is right, you probably don't need both at this point. I would drop to low dose Nolva. Better yet, I'd drop the Nolva and continue with low dose ATD. That would be a better long term plan.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
everything was going well up until yesterday. my lump on the left (the only one i had) had been going down its almost gone. however, yesterday around my right nipple got sensitive, and now there is a lump slightly to the left of my right nipple that hurts. this sucks..

what should i do now?

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
everything was going well up until yesterday. my lump on the left (the only one i had) had been going down its almost gone. however, yesterday around my right nipple got sensitive, and now there is a lump slightly to the left of my right nipple that hurts. this sucks..

what should i do now?
Please let us know all supplements that you are taking. This can be because of the estrogen suppresion due to the long term use of RXT. The sensititvity in your nippple might be only temporary just check yourself for any lumps and let us know. Avoid stimulation to your nipples and try to always wear an undershirt, not too loose (kind of tight), even while you sleep.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
ok. thanx for the advice. hopfully it is temporary. it came out of knowere and built throughout the day

i just ran out of zma. i take sesathin, i was taking tribulus up until last sunday. thats about it.

I appreciate your help.