running A SERM only PCT enough in most cases?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Is a SERM the only thing you need for a PCT of PH/PS or should other supps(not including normal support supps. BP,Liver,Joint support) be added in conjunction with them?

Last edited:
liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
"Most cases" is too broad. I think that if you had mentioned the general idea of what you want to run, and name it. You may get more info.
It really depends on what you want to run, in some cases you may not even need a serm. For example, hdrol. But if you go with something that is stronger (superdrol). That should be an obvious serm + (x)

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
"Most cases" is too broad. I think that if you had mentioned the general idea of what you want to run, and name it. You may get more info.
It really depends on what you want to run, in some cases you may not even need a serm. For example, hdrol. But if you go with something that is stronger (superdrol). That should be an obvious serm + (x)

Thanks for the respones Liquid:thumbsup:.....I agree...it is too broad, but that is my point. This question came up in another thread and I think it should be further discussed.
My belief is that you should always run other supps, with a serm, in PCT.
I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FACT THAT A SERM IS THE ONLY THING ONE SHOULD USE FOR PCT!

This is just my opinion though therefore I would like to hear others opinions

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
no, a SERM is not the only thing you should/can use for PCT. i use a heavy amount of creatine, RPM, and usually a natty test booster. people use AP, powerfull, all kinds of OTC stuff.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Im a firm believer in keepin up the support supps all the way through PCT. I consider PCT part of the "cycle" so i always keep up my liver/bp/cholest etc supps.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
no, a SERM is not the only thing you should/can use for PCT. i use a heavy amount of creatine, RPM, and usually a natty test booster. people use AP, powerfull, all kinds of OTC stuff.

AGREED:head:

Sure we want to avoid suppression, but what about maintaining gains also?

I really don't think that a serm is gonna do it!