Running Serm inverse to ADT??

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Rxt = rebound xt, Lx = lean extreme
Thanks Gifted! (must spread around first before... yada yada)

To clarify, if DHEA is used then the LX dose is 2,1,1 for those 3 wks.

If DHEA is not used, then the dose is 3,2,1 (number of caps per day that is) for those first 3 wks. We marketed it as 50mg caps instead of 25mg, so I have confused people with those 25mg increments for a long time now!

Joker22

Awards
wk1: Nolva 40mg/d, ATD 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d, FEN 3 caps
wk2: Nolva 40mg/d, ATD 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d, FEN 4 caps
wk3: Nolva 20mg/d, ATD 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d, FEN 5 caps
wk4: Nolva 20mg/d, ATD 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, FEN 6 caps
wk5: ATD 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: ATD 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
Dr D,

Would it be beneficial to add ActivaTe to this post cycle therapy after a Superdrol 3 week cycle? If so, how would you dose it? Thank you for your help.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr D,

Would it be beneficial to add ActivaTe to this post cycle therapy after a Superdrol 3 week cycle? If so, how would you dose it? Thank you for your help.
I'm honestly not sure about the Activate. It's a DS product and I no longer do their R&D or product testing so I can not vouch for the effectiveness or potency/dose of their products anymore. If you want a sure bet, use MassFX instead.

As for your PCT, it looks quite solid but a bit overkill just for 3wks of SD and I still think clomiphene is a better PCT option after a run of SD.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Hello Dr.D and all,

I was thinking about using AX's PCT in place of rxt on my pct this cycle. I am doing a six week cutter with Ergomax and methyl rage. :)

Would it be a good idea to run the PCT inverse to nolva as suggested with ATD?

cheers. i apreciate any input, Stavross. :hammer:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Stavross! How have you been?

Yes, the AX product contains steroidal AI's and the same inverse methodology would apply to it as well.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Hi Doc. I'm good, thanks for asking.:afro: I haven't posted on here for quite a while but have been reading a lot of stuff on here.

I haven't seen any e-max with mdht cutting logs so i'll do a report on it when i have finished. i'm hoping for some nice re-comping affect from it. ;) I have only ever used the m rage for a few days at the end of a sd cycle before so it's a new adventure for me. lol.

Thanks for the info by the way.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good my friend. Unfortunately, it seems I'm on 'the grid' these days and have to leave a good impression for those I work with and what not, so I dumped my ph collection down the flusher last year. Yeah, the doc totally cleaned house (and I did cry, I won't lie) but it's still interesting to hear your results with these older compounds. I remember the good ol' days! Stay in touch Stavross.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Oh man! that's rough.

Living in england means i can still buy most of the stuff that was available. I'm toying with the idea of running 1-test in the summer with a sd kick start.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine gave me his old stash about 3 days ago. It had LGs4-AD+(transdermal), SNS MOHN, VPX MonsterTest, Gaspari's Methyl-D, GATs MIT. He said he was gonna trash em and I could have em so, I got a question: Is it illegal to sell these on eBay? My guess would be YES.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine gave me his old stash about 3 days ago. It had LGs4-AD+(transdermal), SNS MOHN, VPX MonsterTest, Gaspari's Methyl-D, GATs MIT. He said he was gonna trash em and I could have em so, I got a question: Is it illegal to sell these on eBay? My guess would be YES.
Your guess would be wrong. People do try and sell such items on ebay but they are controlled substances. Posession is a crime. Sale of them is a crime. If you're going to sell such things, doing so on a completely traceable medium such as Ebay is a stupid idea.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Thats what I though. I figured it was illegal, but I wasnt positive.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
They are legal here in england. You should send them to me ;)

Mwahahahaaaa

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
They are legal here in england. You should send them to me ;)

Mwahahahaaaa
That would be international trafficking in a controlled substance for Ugab. Big time prison for that.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Kinda off topic, but why would you use a transdermal delivery for a methylated product?

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
that would defeat the object of it being methylated.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Thats my point. LGs old 4-AD+ product has methyl 4-AD and its transdermal. I just didnt get that either.

ken25

ken25

Awards
dr.d, can i get your opinion on my pct for a 1st time PP 3 weeker? im getting a slightly puffy nip and decided not to continue for the last 6 days. thanks.

Post Cycle Therapy
5: 2ml tamoxifen citrate/ed-- RXT (25mg) -- Fenugreek 1g –-WB+GB—LX (75mg)--DHEA 200mgs/3days, 50mg/4days
6: 1.5ml tamoxifen citrate/ed-- RXT (50mg) -- Fenugreek 2g-WB+GB—LX (50mg)--ActivaTe 1600mg
7: 1ml tamoxifen citrate/ed-- RXT (50mg) one 6-OXO- Fenugreek 3g – WB+GB—LX(25mg)-ActivaTe 1600-3200mg
8: 0.5ml tamoxifen citrate/ed--Fenugreek 4g-- RXT (50mg) – two 6-OXO- WB+GB--Lx (25mg)ActivaTe 1600-3200mg
9: RXT(50mg)-two 6-OXO -ActivaTe 1600-3200mg
10:RXT(50mg)-two 6-OXO -ActivaTe 1600-3200mg
11:RXT(50mg)-two 6-OXO -ActivaTe 1600-3200mg
12:RXT(50mg)-two 6-OXO -ActivaTe 1600-3200mg
13:RXT(50mg)-one 6-OXO -ActivaTe 1600-3200mg
14:RXT(50mg)-ActivaTe 1600-3200mg
Run 4 more days at RXT(25mg)-ActivaTe 1600

i have to give some credit to werewolf for helping me out on this.

gerby

Awards
There is such a wealth of information here, I thought that I would pick some brains, especially Dr. D, before I spend my money on my PCT products. I've never used PH or steroids before, but I've had some halodrol-50 and some orastan-A in my possession for a while, and I'd like to run a cycle at the end of the summer. Over the next week or so, I'd like to order all the PCT so I have everything before I start. The H-50 will be run for 30 days (50 mg), and the orasan-A for 40 days (150 mg). For PCT, I was thinking nolvadex (serm) gespari's novadex xt (AI), and retain2 from anabolic extreme. I'd run the serm for 4 weeks, the AI for 6, and the retain 8 weeks. After reading the forums, several questions came to mind.

1. Is the cycle dosing right? Perhaps the Orastan-A should be run at 100 mg instead of 150, and maybe I should only run it for the 30 days while I'm on the halodrol?

2. Are the PCT products right? Clomid instead of Nolva or Clomid then Nolva?

3. Is there a better AI? Haven't heard novadex XT mentioned much in the forums. Would Rebount XT be a better fit here (wish to avoid the "leaky faucet")?

4. PCT length and doses. I thought I'd wait to hear from you guys before even suggesting a dose for the serm.

5. Support supps. When is the best time to take creatine or NO boosters during cycle? Is it better to stack these with the PH or wait until PCT and use it to help keep the gains? I usually run 6 week cycles of creatine and then take 6 weeks off. I could start this mid cycle and so it could be run well into PCT. Thoughts?

6. HGH. I've read a ton of stuff on Universal Kits products with the HGH precursors. Running 5 days on and 2 off with every fifth week off can keep the cycle running for months. I've read that this is very important during PCT.

7. Where would the retain2 fit in? Does it do anything other than cortisol control that I should be concerned about, such as interacting with the other supps, PH's, or agravating estrogen or anything crazy? Would a different product be a better fit? I think it's important to take a cort blocker during PCT, but maybe I'm off base.

I'm sure that your responses will illicit some more questions from me, but I've got some time to discuss this before I make a move. I'd like to know everything I can before I start. Thanks in advance for all the help. I know you guys will take care of my questions.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
There is such a wealth of information here, I thought that I would pick some brains, especially Dr. D, before I spend my money on my post cycle therapy products. I've never used PH or steroids before, but I've had some halodrol-50 and some orastan-A in my possession for a while, and I'd like to run a cycle at the end of the summer. Over the next week or so, I'd like to order all the post cycle therapy so I have everything before I start. The H-50 will be run for 30 days (50 mg), and the orasan-A for 40 days (150 mg). For PCT, I was thinking nolvadex (serm) gespari's novadex xt (AI), and retain2 from anabolic extreme. I'd run the serm for 4 weeks, the AI for 6, and the retain 8 weeks. After reading the forums, several questions came to mind. ...
1. Is the cycle dosing right? Perhaps the Orastan-A should be run at 100 mg instead of 150, and maybe I should only run it for the 30 days while I'm on the halodrol?
- 100,125,150,150 (ramp up 25mg/d at 10 day increments) is a good scheme. I actually like to end at 175.

2. Are the post cycle therapy products right? Clomid instead of Nolva or Clomid then Nolva?
- Clomid instead of Nolva always, at least for the first 2wks. Toremifene is even better.

3. Is there a better AI? Haven't heard novadex XT mentioned much in the forums. Would Rebount XT be a better fit here (wish to avoid the "leaky faucet")?
- If you wanna preserve libido, use a 6-BrAD based product (it's also the strongest one available).

4. post cycle therapy length and doses. I thought I'd wait to hear from you guys before even suggesting a dose for the serm.
- Depends on the SERM, not less that 2wks Tor or 3wks Clom, you make milk the AI out to 6wks or more if you like.

5. Support supps. When is the best time to take creatine or NO boosters during cycle? Is it better to stack these with the PH or wait until post cycle therapy and use it to help keep the gains? I usually run 6 week cycles of creatine and then take 6 weeks off. I could start this mid cycle and so it could be run well into PCT. Thoughts?
- I would use the Creatine and NO pre-w/o only, then a creatine the whole post cycle therapy also.

6. HGH. I've read a ton of stuff on Universal Kits products with the HGH precursors. Running 5 days on and 2 off with every fifth week off can keep the cycle running for months. I've read that this is very important during post cycle therapy.
- Not sure, I've never tried them.

7. Where would the retain2 fit in? Does it do anything other than cortisol control that I should be concerned about, such as interacting with the other supps, PH's, or agravating estrogen or anything crazy? Would a different product be a better fit? I think it's important to take a cort blocker during post cycle therapy, but maybe I'm off base.
- You are correct, it's important in post cycle therapy, but only for the first 3wks really. Other times when I take a dose of R2 are pre-w/o, post-w/o and first thing in the morning if I'm not gonna eat anytime soon. It can also be used 3-6x/day at anytime just to enhance fat loss.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Would 6Bromo, alpha and beta like in AX's AdvPCT, be a valid substitute to running ATD at 25/50/50/75 at night? if so, would it be at the AX recommended dosing, 3/day spread, or incremental dosing at night like ATD, 1cap/2cap/2caps/3caps? PCT is for a 6week havoc cycle.

was going to take maca, fenug, and paravol to bring restore libido, and torem.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

I think there are some new member that can benefit from reading this thread

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
wow...........18 pages..........

tagged this biotch........I have been wanting to do a Superdrol cycle so bad.........But i am so worried about gyno........

I will read this novel when i get time.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
So why the LX dosage is tapered down? and not 3 pills through out?

And like have been mentioned, everyone says taking LX day 15all you need.

Is this true?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would 6Bromo, alpha and beta like in AX's AdvPCT, be a valid substitute to running ATD at 25/50/50/75 at night? if so, would it be at the AX recommended dosing, 3/day spread, or incremental dosing at night like ATD, 1cap/2cap/2caps/3caps? PCT is for a 6week havoc cycle.

was going to take maca, fenug, and paravol to bring restore libido, and torem.
I suppose you are posing to run ATD[6-bromo] inverse to serm here? Why would you ramp up and stop? Wouldn't that leave you vulnerable to a rebound of estrogen? I would think you'd want to run the ATD 50/50/25/25, no? Any AI for that matter to let the estrogen levels return to normal in a controlled fashion ...

Rob Awesome

Awards
wow...........18 pages..........

tagged this biotch........I have been wanting to do a Superdrol cycle so bad.........But i am so worried about gyno........

I will read this novel when i get time.
If done properly (as long as you're of age - and in my opinion, have some good resistance training experience behind you to actually benefit from a Prohormone/Designer Steroid) you can definitely make some positive gains while minimizing the negative/adverse effects from completely ceasing the endogenous testosterone supply (Which will suppress your natural levels)... thus why a SERM is recommended highly - you want the estrogen, just not the negative effects thereof... IE Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator ;)

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I suppose you are posing to run ATD[6-bromo] inverse to serm here? Why would you ramp up and stop? Wouldn't that leave you vulnerable to a rebound of estrogen? I would think you'd want to run the ATD 50/50/25/25, no? Any AI for that matter to let the estrogen levels return to normal in a controlled fashion ...
The very long half-lifes (several days) of these two AIs are suppose to make tapering off unnecessary, but I still taper off to be extra safe.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
What bugs me about this thread is "ADT". Somebody fix that ****!

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
This thread contains invaluable information. It must not die

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What bugs me about this thread is "ADT". Somebody fix that ****!
You should have been an English teacher my observant friend! :)

The anti-cortisol taper is just designed for efficiency. It reflects the dose required at the time, but there is technically no reason you have to taper.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I know this is an old thread, but it is probably the best I've seen on PCT! Great job Dr. D. quick question. Would one use the same dosing protocol for 6 bromo as RXT?

INEEDGAINS

Awards
"wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d"

When taking the clomid as a PCT, is it better to take it all at once or break it up like 75mg in the morning and 75mg at nite?

INEEDGAINS

Awards
Have you ever heard of using Arimidex an Anastrazole, instead of clomid? is that I good idea? I know people that swear by Clomid like it's the end all be all... But I've recently heard that Arimidex is better.

standon

Banned
Awards
From my understanding that's two different animals, a serm is different than and ai like the one which you are describing... This thread is stating the use of a serm and a suicidal ai together I believe not just the ai

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ever heard of using Arimidex an Anastrazole, instead of clomid? is that I good idea? I know people that swear by Clomid like it's the end all be all... But I've recently heard that Arimidex is better.
Two different pathways entirely. SERMs work by occupying the estrogen receptor, which hinders Es negative effect on the HPTA allowing testosterone to increase.

AIs work by inhibiting the enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen, reducing its creation entirely.

Both of them have their merit, but typically a SERM + AI combo provides the best PCT in my opinion because you're targeting different pathways for maximum recovery.

This is why people are so fond of using Erase in their PCTs.