RAD 140 Experience

DennisC1986

Awards
What would you guys think of this Mass Activator? Its 12.5 mg astatine and 4 msg LGD. Way to early for another cycle but i like getting your guys opinions on this stuff. Even if it was a different brand, astatine and lg. go well together?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might be wrong but is that not radioactive and very toxic?

DennisC1986

Awards
**** that must have been autocorrect, i meant ostarine. i don't even know what astatine is but autocorrect does. What do you guys think of Clif bars? they've got a ton of carbs but i know they have soy in them and i don't like soy cause of the estrogen thing. do you guys think I'm going a little overboard there? I've heard of men developing breasts juts by drinking a lot of soy milk.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any way you could link to sanmarinos review or do i have to go and search for it?
Definitely go to the anabolic section and look in the sarms thread. It's a very active thread and has tons of info. I don't think I can post it.

DennisC1986

Awards
Definitely go to the anabolic section and look in the sarms thread. It's a very active thread and has tons of info. I don't think I can post it.
thanks, yeah i went in there and found some of what he wrote but theres like 150 pages. Eater way i started dosing 30 msg today so we'll see what happens.

DennisC1986

Awards
Going to order some Abieta because it might be in my head but i think my nipples have been starting to feel funny. Should I start it right away or wait till PCT? I'm already taking 75 msg of arimistane a day. Kept, have you noticed any E2 kind of sides?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks, yeah i went in there and found some of what he wrote but theres like 150 pages. Eater way i started dosing 30 msg today so we'll see what happens.
It's on the last page. He just posted a few days ago

DennisC1986

Awards
So I'm still looking for a little clarification on this. Should I start the abieta for PCT, or wait till afterwards in case there is a rebound? or start it now and run it through pct and possibly afterwards?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Realize rad has very few study's right now I think 30mgs is pretty idiotic . But hey if works for you great but it's still a research chemical don't forget that

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
<--- touched rad twice dropped both times, didnt go past 8mg LEL.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
30mg? Bloody hell. Two days @24mg scared the sh1t out of me. Fuk that.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Oh yeah forgot to tell you people report bleeding after about 12mgs so 30 mgs is no Bueno

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait 30? I hope this is a joke... try 5-10 fam

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I was wary of that too until a few people on here said to try it. Anyway ill go back down to 15 but I have not noticed any sides at all.

Witeout

Awards
Were you taking liquid legit stuff or pill form? I'm still thinking even though this other rad140 works I'm questioning the potency or if it's just a relabeled PH or oral

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If you guys are at 30mgs of REAL RAD and not noticing side effects then you're a mutant. Its not real rad if you're at 30mg and not feeling like total balls.

Witeout

Awards
Are there any labs that we can send in samples to analysis content?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Can you explain what you mean by scared the **** out of you? It would be nice to understand a litlle better.
Acute hypertension, worse feeling ever. Thankfully this stuff clears the body relatively quickly.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think any of the **** I had was/is legit rad then. Cause I ramped from 8-12-16-20 and now 2 days on 30 (for 2 days) and at the very most I've experienced a hint of lethargy but nothing that is keeping me from training my ass off.

I could MAYBE attest to some elevated BP as my CV endurance seems to have gone down a bit but i can honestly say I'm not by any means feeling anything out of the ordinary. I'm beginning to think that "30mg" of this capped rad is only equating out to maybe half that of actual rad or something. I mean I can't imagine a brand recommending 30mg if typical cycles are running around 8-16

DennisC1986

Awards
I too was at 30mgs for only two days. I have noticed my BP has been high since i started this cycle but during those 2 days nothing that was extremely high or scary. I'll finish this cycle out at 15 msg (supposedly). What would you guys recommend for OTC pct along with my SERM? looking at OLs super pct cause of the DAA and arimistane but any other suggestions are welcome. I was also considering using Inhibit E alongside some DAA or other test booster.

DennisC1986

Awards
Also, Ive said in here that its possible its not real RAD but its definitely something cause my lifts have been going up steadily, a lot more than they would without whatever it is. As far as the 30 mg thing, I have an extremely high tolerance to pretty much all chemicals after years of punishing my body so who knows.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you also need to take into consideration that everyone reacts differently to compounds.. You could be a "none responder"(it does happen) or the product could be underdosed or even bunk! We are all Guinea pigs on here after all and I can bet you my a s s that the company's that release the products are all on this forum, watching, taking notes and learning, just as we are. It's the chance we take for better physique and appearance in this demanding and superficial world... Sometimes you win sometimes you don't

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Legit stuff at 8mgs was more then enough to make me wanna get off . 30mgs and I'd think you'd have hemorrhaging .

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clearly not legit then lol. But the first stuff was OL soooo? Super disappointed there

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I walked 30 degree incline at 2.5mph for 15minutes this morning no problem, before my back session then proceeded to lift more or less non stop for an hour and a half before work and I felt fine. And still sitting at work feel fine. Somethings not right

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Clearly not legit then lol. But the first stuff was OL soooo? Super disappointed there
On my last cycle I used OL Rad as a finisher @ 8-12 mg for ~ 4 weeks and I can't say that I noticed much of anything to be honest. I may have had some increased glycogen retention but I was on other things so it's hard to say. I did not notice any lethargy (my base @ the time was 3 pumps Dermacrine ED) during that time period. It was at the end of a long oral cycle and my training was starting to suffer a bit for various reasons so I am not quite willing to make a judgement on Rad just yet. I am not suggesting that the product was bunk...

I am starting a 9 week cycle in the next week or two and I will be kicking it with OL Rad at 12/12/16/16 for the first 4 weeks. I will try and report back. I will also be using LGD (8/8/8/12) during that time period but I know what to expect from that solo. I should be able to make an informed judgement on the additional benefits, if any, from the Rad.

I will try and remember to report back for those that are interested.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Defo bring on the gains bro

DennisC1986

Awards
Disappointing. I mean I'm definitely getting something out of it but supposedly RAD was supposed to be like the best of the arms.

DennisC1986

Awards
Haha i know i keep repeating myself but whats the verdict on an AI during PCT? I've heard both ways, tot make it during PCT and to take it after in case of rebound estrogen..getting near the end of my cycle so some info would be appreciated

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Take it last two weeks of the serm and taper down after two weeks after end of serm and you are as safe as you can be.
Given your ai and serm are real

DennisC1986

Awards
Take it last two weeks of the serm and taper down after two weeks after end of serm and you are as safe as you can be.
Given your ai and serm are real
Finally. thanks man! Is abieta as good an OTC AI as i hear it is?

AllTheGainz

Awards
I might buy a steroid test kit and run a test on the rad I just picked up. I'm not sure I can disclose the source or not. Bunch of people swear it's legit so id be curious to see what comes out of it. Has anyone devised a way to test and see if something is actually RAD or are we still stuck with testing to see if it's an AAS or not?

DennisC1986

Awards
I might buy a steroid test kit and run a test on the rad I just picked up. I'm not sure I can disclose the source or not. Bunch of people swear it's legit so id be curious to see what comes out of it. Has anyone devised a way to test and see if something is actually RAD or are we still stuck with testing to see if it's an AAS or not?
Not sure. Im not super clear on the source thing either, but is it the same place I got mine from? It should be in here near the beginning. Im leaning towards thinking that it is RAD, just probably underdosed because when i was taking 30 msg (supposedly) I didn't have any terrible side effects, but at the same time I am definitely benefiting form it. I mean for someone my height and weight to be eating as much as i am and staying lean while building strength, I figure that has to mean something right? Im never sore the next day after killing myself in the gym, barely gained any weight but more muscular and defined. So who knows. How much would the test cost? Maybe theres some kind of like DARE program where parents can take drugs they find to be tester? not sure if a test like that would pick up RAD though.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Edit: somehow double posted when the forum crashed for me, apologies.

Last edited:

AllTheGainz

Awards
I couldn't seem to find what you were using, apologies if it was obvious and I just happened to over look it. I picked up 3 bottles of a liquid version from an undisclosed source (might do a review on them if I'm allowed). The steroid test kit I believe is 75$ for 2 full tests and 80$ to refill the test kit with more tests.

Honestly I'm not 100% sure what it's like to run RAD, everyone is different so everyone has different sides etc. I'll probably do my own post detailing my cycle just like you are doing with yours.

DennisC1986

Awards
Arm workout yesterday and my tris are actually sore, might be the first time I've been sore since starting this. Did a lot of high reps. Whatever I do i can never seem to get my biceps sore the next day. I know supposedly DOMS isn't an indicator of a good workout, but I guess I'm old fashioned that way. If I'm sore the next day I feel like I know it was a good workout.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Arm workout yesterday and my tris are actually sore, might be the first time I've been sore since starting this. Did a lot of high reps. Whatever I do i can never seem to get my biceps sore the next day. I know supposedly DOMS isn't an indicator of a good workout, but I guess I'm old fashioned that way. If I'm sore the next day I feel like I know it was a good workout.
Even 21's, forced reps or negatives dont get you sore? If nothing mine at least get sore towards the tendons where the bicep attaches to the inner elbow.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Biceps are possibly the easiest muscle for me to get sore. Guess different strokes for different folks lol. I would say to go heavier but I'm sure you have tried that lol

DennisC1986

Awards
Even 21's, forced reps or negatives dont get you sore? If nothing mine at least get sore towards the tendons where the bicep attaches to the inner elbow.
Yeah, I should have mentioned, if they get sore at all, its in that are in the elbow where it attaches. But as far as like the muscle belly, like how my entire tricep gets sore? nope. I haven't done 21s in a while though, ill try that again. I do forced negatives, at the end of the set ill curl it halfway and just hold it there until my arm drops, stuff like that

DennisC1986

Awards
I also made my own weight gainer kind of, i mixed whey powder and dry oatmeal in the blender till it was powder, then melted peanut butter in there and mixed it again. Ben trying to drink a few of those shakes every day. I seem to be up a few pounds so i think its helping.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I also made my own weight gainer kind of, i mixed whey powder and dry oatmeal in the blender till it was powder, then melted peanut butter in there and mixed it again. Ben trying to drink a few of those shakes every day. I seem to be up a few pounds so i think its helping.
I made a really nice weight gainer using whey , oats , peanutbutter , whole milk , blueberries , honey , and ground flaxseed . Try it out taste great too with the added flax.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I often look to healthy fats to increase my cals easily. For example nuts are very calorically dense and contain healthy fats. Peanut Butter is great as well. The other good thing about those foods is they dont make you feel bloated like carbs do.

DennisC1986

Awards
I made a really nice weight gainer using whey , oats , peanutbutter , whole milk , blueberries , honey , and ground flaxseed . Try it out taste great too with the added flax.
thats cool ill try it out. I made this one dry so i can mix it whenever i want