RAD 140 Experience

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless I man up and deal with the lethargy at 16mg and dose that out as long as I can hold out

I have access to more at my store. Another from superior formulations aka OL

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I could bump to 16mg for the remainder of the bottle but that would cut the cycle pretty short at only 3.5 or so weeks
Unless I man up and deal with the lethargy at 16mg and dose that out as long as I can hold out

I have access to more at my store. Another from superior formulations aka OL
If your not getting PH-like effects, I'd give it a shot at 16mg.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't mean to thread jack but any non responders to RAD? I usually don't feel the effects of most PH either unless I run higher doses idk why

DennisC1986

Awards
It's cool man lets get the info out there. I'm at like 12 days so a little early but I can definitely tell a difference

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't mean to thread jack but any non responders to RAD? I usually don't feel the effects of most PH either unless I run higher doses idk why
Not sure what type you have, and ive never used rad, but i have heard from some guys who have taken it at 5 and 10mgs and at even 5 they have complained about significant increases in agression and irribility. Alot of guys from what i hear dont like it much compared to others like lgd. Keep in mind the sources are different. The ones i know of have all used a top grade research product, not capsules...

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using an OL brand that is held in very high regard and deffinitely should be g2g.

What's the shelf life on this stuff?

DennisC1986

Awards
no idea. Mine is from Olympic (not olympus) labs, which I'm sure is a ploy to capitalize on the similar name. But, my balls started to ache like 12 hours after first dose and I'm definitely getting stronger faster, which makes me think it is what is purported to be. Having a little knee pain today at the gym, but I was superseding squats and deadlifts so can't really complain. The weights would be laughable probably on this forum but for a skinny guy like me, it was definitely a good workout.

DennisC1986

Awards
Not much more aggressive but I'm always irritable cause of my anxiety and been dealing with girl trouble for a while now so hard to tell.

DennisC1986

Awards
rather than start a new thread, maybe someone can explain these new PHs to me. Back in high school i used like 4 Sandro, 19 nor whatever and 1 test, but afaik they're illegal now. Are these new ones just like slightly modified to be legal? And are there any that mimic like Deca or EQ?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
rather than start a new thread, maybe someone can explain these new PHs to me. Back in high school i used like 4 Sandro, 19 nor whatever and 1 test, but afaik they're illegal now. Are these new ones just like slightly modified to be legal? And are there any that mimic like Deca or EQ?
The new are two-step-conversions.
Where original 4andro could directly convert to Testosterone the new 4andro products contain 4dhea wich needs to convert to 4andro wich then converts to Testosterone for example.

-to make it simple-
There is much else to say but that is the way it works.

DennisC1986

Awards
Oh ok I figured it was something similar. Thanks man

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
The new are two-step-conversions.
Where original 4andro could directly convert to Testosterone the new 4andro products contain 4dhea wich needs to convert to 4andro wich then converts to Testosterone for example.

-to make it simple-
There is much else to say but that is the way it works.
Also, due to the 2 step conversion, there are many metabolites and who knows what those metabolites convert to.. the originals were more direct and had a higher conversion tot he target hormone, that's why they were more effective with lower doses. The only problem with the new prohormones to get the same amount of the target hormone you'd need a much higher dose.. which means the down stream metabolites are converting into several other hormones which is why they can have a higher sides to gains ratio compared to the old. Don't get me wrong they're still effective... there's just more conversions which means less of the target hormones and more of the metabolites converting to several other hormones in the body.

DennisC1986

Awards
What do you guys think about this: haven't done a de load in months, since I started lifting seriously again. Should I wait till after pct to do this? Or would taking 2-3 days off work as well?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
What do you guys think about this: haven't done a de load in months, since I started lifting seriously again. Should I wait till after pct to do this? Or would taking 2-3 days off work as well?
When im on cycle i work 10x harder even if i feel like garbage, then the last week of cycle ill take 2 days max of taking it easy, so that for the last 5 days of the cycle i can put my body through brutality and try to solidify my gains.

DennisC1986

Awards
When im on cycle i work 10x harder even if i feel like garbage, then the last week of cycle ill take 2 days max of taking it easy, so that for the last 5 days of the cycle i can put my body through brutality and try to solidify my gains.
Interesting, yeah I've been going hard no matter how I feel. Just don't want to try to be a tough guy and end up hurting myself

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting, yeah I've been going hard no matter how I feel. Just don't want to try to be a tough guy and end up hurting myself
Listen to your body and be smart about it. You don't need to trash your body to make gains. Hell, I only do 5x5 once a week for chest and it works just right.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I agree I go hard but not stupid hard. What do you guys know about card arise? The place I got my rad from makes it too

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree I go hard but not stupid hard. What do you guys know about card arise? The place I got my rad from makes it too
I guess its a cardarine / GW501516 product wich is a nice addition to a cut or for endurance.
However its not like a SARM or Steroid. Just look for cardarine or GW on this board and youll gett tons of results.

DennisC1986

Awards
So it wouldn't effect hormone levels? Would it still require pct? But thanks I'll do some research

DennisC1986

Awards
No and no.
But it will not build muscle either.
Right I would probably use it to cut sometime down the road. Do you guys think I should take 3 off the Nolvadren a day instead of 2? This will bump the arimistane from 75mgs to 112, plus the extra cortisol ingredients.

DennisC1986

Awards
Do these new PHs work as well as the old ones? I did mag ten from biotest, took 1-test and some of the andros like I said earlier. After pct and time off I'd like to look into them but I'd like to hear which ones you guys like since I trust your opinions.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right I would probably use it to cut sometime down the road. Do you guys think I should take 3 off the Nolvadren a day instead of 2? This will bump the arimistane from 75mgs to 112, plus the extra cortisol ingredients.
No, stick with 75mg.

DennisC1986

Awards
Ok cool. Weekly check in: feel pretty good, definitely stronger in the gym. I cannot seem to gain any weight though. Eating 3,000 calories for a 145 pound guy, but I've only put on one or two pounds. Maybe this is good because body composition is definitely improving, so like you guys mentioned, maybe it's the nutrient partitioning that's the cause.

DennisC1986

Awards
I guess I could be burning fat and gaining muscle at the same time which is cool, but I'd like to put on some ****in weight haha

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok cool. Weekly check in: feel pretty good, definitely stronger in the gym. I cannot seem to gain any weight though. Eating 3,000 calories for a 145 pound guy, but I've only put on one or two pounds. Maybe this is good because body composition is definitely improving, so like you guys mentioned, maybe it's the nutrient partitioning that's the cause.
Eat moar!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Add a tablespoon of olive oil to all your meals. Wont even feel it!

DennisC1986

Awards
I've been trying to just eat random tablespoons of peanut butter throughout the day

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ground beef with jasmine rice dude. Cheap, easy and delicious.

migseattle

Awards
Buy nuts in bulk - a cup of mixed nuts adds a ton of calories in healthy fats. Mix in some raisins for sweetness. Yum.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For fat:
Switch to fattier cuts of meat, eat more whole eggs rather than just whites, nut butters, add oils to meals(avocado, olive, coconut) I'll literally eat organic cocont oil by the TBSP sometimes with coconut almond/peanut butter lol

For carbs:
Choose less fiberous carb sources for some meals, moderate veggies or fruit, cream of rice is super easy to put down tons of, jasmine rice as mentioned, add HBDC pre/intra workout if you don't eat it already, it's super easy to add carbs in to your diet without just adding sugar and bull****: poptarts.... (Kidding)

DennisC1986

Awards
What's HBDC? I googled, couldn't find anything. I've been eating a ton of turkey chili with black and pinto beans, cream of wheat, those Belvita thangs. I mean I'm definitely gonna eat more but I have really been eating a ton lately. I know if I wasn't on this I would have put on much more weight by now

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Typo on my part HBCD** = highly branched cyclic dextrin

A carb powder with rapid gastric clearing. You could easily add 50+ carbs a day just by dosing peri workout

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's HBDC? I googled, couldn't find anything. I've been eating a ton of turkey chili with black and pinto beans, cream of wheat, those Belvita thangs. I mean I'm definitely gonna eat more but I have really been eating a ton lately. I know if I wasn't on this I would have put on much more weight by now
What brand are you using?

DennisC1986

Awards
What do you guys think of Hi-Techs stuff? Looking at the 1-test stuff they have, i blew up using the old 1 test, I think it was called Methyl-1T?
this was like ten years ago though. This stuff legit?

DennisC1986

Awards
I was thinking like a 1-test / EQ stack, seems ideal for my goal (lean gains). Any chance that these will be outlawed anytime soon?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking like a 1-test / EQ stack, seems ideal for my goal (lean gains). Any chance that these will be outlawed anytime soon?
I think you should go with OL UK product personally for an Andro stack. And start right now for that matter; it takes about 3 weeks for the new DHEAs to kick in and depending on how much rad cycle you have left. When you finish the rad, the DHEAs will have just kicked in.

DennisC1986

Awards
I think you should go with OL UK product personally for an Andro stack. And start right now for that matter; it takes about 3 weeks for the new DHEAs to kick in and depending on how much rad cycle you have left. When you finish the rad, the DHEAs will have just kicked in.
Yeah id love to but funds are not ideal right now. I'm still going to have half a bottle of RAD left when I finish this cycle so Ill already have it. Plus I'd like to see what I get from just the rad so I can truly know how it works solo. Woke up at about 150 today, prob food/water weight but ill take it. I ate about 3,500 cals yesterday, the most since i started RAD so I'm thinking thats a good number to shoot for for the rest of the cycle.

DennisC1986

Awards
Getting a new tattoo today and starting a new job tuesday so might not be in the gym as much as i want the next few days but Im gonna keep eating and try to stay somewhat active. about to go do a little fasted cardio since i haven't done any cardio in about a week

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Getting a new tattoo today and starting a new job tuesday so might not be in the gym as much as i want the next few days but Im gonna keep eating and try to stay somewhat active. about to go do a little fasted cardio since i haven't done any cardio in about a week
Dude! A new tattoo is probably more expensive than an OL UK 1-DHEA cycle!

DennisC1986

Awards
Not super impressive, I know, but considering I was a full blown junkie a few months ago, I'm alright with it

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Not super impressive, I know, but considering I was a full blown junkie a few months ago, I'm alright with it
Keep hitting the iron brother! It'll save your ass... In a few months you'll be thinking of all the hard work ya put in and the gains you got from it and won't want to throw it away to just nod out and be a piece of sh1t. Feels good