RAD 140 Experience

DennisC1986

Awards
Keep hitting the iron brother! It'll save your ass... In a few months you'll be thinking of all the hard work ya put in and the gains you got from it and won't want to throw it away to just nod out and be a piece of sh1t. Feels good
thanks man, thats pretty much my plan!

DennisC1986

Awards
So I'm sure some of you guys have ink. How long did you wait to start lifting again? The guy (who, ironically, i met in rehab 6 years ago haha) said I can start right away, just keep it clean/dry. Tomorrow I take off anyway but I want to start up monday. I was a little worried just cause it was on my bicep which is definitely going to stretch a bit with a pump.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
So I'm sure some of you guys have ink. How long did you wait to start lifting again? The guy (who, ironically, i met in rehab 6 years ago haha) said I can start right away, just keep it clean/dry. Tomorrow I take off anyway but I want to start up monday. I was a little worried just cause it was on my bicep which is definitely going to stretch a bit with a pump.
I have no ink. But maybe start with legs on monday. Throw a core day in on tuesday and then its already 3 days and the risk is lower.

DennisC1986

Awards
I have no ink. But maybe start with legs on monday. Throw a core day in on tuesday and then its already 3 days and the risk is lower.
Good idea. I was surprised he said I could start right away but i guess if anyone knows, it would be him

DennisC1986

Awards
Making a big pot of turkey chili on my day off. About two weeks in and up maybe 3 pounds. I'm going to ramp up th cals for the last two weeks of the cycle. Any info on where the knee joint achiness comes from? I have been squatting/leg pressing more so that could be a factor. I neglected my legs and core for years so I'm trying to really hit them both hard

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Have you been able to use more weight or volume than before?
May just be unusual stress for your joints.

DennisC1986

Awards
Have you been able to use more weight or volume than before?
May just be unusual stress for your joints.
Yeah I've definitely been squatting/pressing more weight, and weight has gone up every time. It's only my knees, no other joints so it's probably from that. Ground up a bunch of oatmeal and multi grain Cheerios to start mixing with my shakes to get some extra carbs in.

Witeout

Awards
Subbing also. Just bought the same brand your taking now, working on cutting 10lbs before I give it a shot at a starting weight of 160lbs hopefully.

Will be my first time trying SARMs, also tempted to try LGD but only wanna try one at a time to see which gives best results for me. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of your cycle hope it keeps going well man!

DennisC1986

Awards
Subbing also. Just bought the same brand your taking now, working on cutting 10lbs before I give it a shot at a starting weight of 160lbs hopefully.

Will be my first time trying SARMs, also tempted to try LGD but only wanna try one at a time to see which gives best results for me. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of your cycle hope it keeps going well man!
Awesome man! Definitely keep me posted in here, you can use my thread if you want a place to document whatever. Starting a new job tomorrow, been a while since I've worked so I've been hitting the gym hard first thing everyday. Hopefully it won't mess my rhythm up. Probably have to eat more since I'll be on my feet a lot more during the day.

Witeout

Awards
Sure thing, I'm hoping this helps I've worked out over the past 2 years but seem to be somewhat of a hard gainer so figured give SARMs a try before restorting to sticking myself.

Have you been able to work out almost every day on this cycle? And good luck at your new job tomorrow man hope it goes well!

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had some weird joint issues going on as well. I'm on about my 4th week of RAD. Weight is up a consistent 3lbs in the AM and I appear a little leaner but strength didn't go up much of even at all. Debating on running the RAD a little longer at 16mg OR just jumping into pct so that I can get my off time done and over with lol

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I've had some weird joint issues going on as well. I'm on about my 4th week of RAD. Weight is up a consistent 3lbs in the AM and I appear a little leaner but strength didn't go up much of even at all. Debating on running the RAD a little longer at 16mg OR just jumping into pct so that I can get my off time done and over with lol
I would run longer, IF you have no problems with Lethargie or bleeding as of now.

DennisC1986

Awards
Thanks man! Yeah I've been in the gym pretty much 6 days a week. up about 3-4 pounds in the AM. Hope to put on a few more solid pounds by the end.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problems with bleeding. Lethargy is noticeable but not unbareable, I still go hard in the gym. I would bet a little more sleep would do me good too

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think about adding in some GW for a little bit of a recomp effect and possibly a little endurance to mitigate a bit of the lethargy sides?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about adding in some GW for a little bit of a recomp effect and possibly a little endurance to mitigate a bit of the lethargy sides?
I don't think the endurance will help with the Lethargy. But if you don't think your liver is stressed its always nice to add.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I'm not noticing much at all and my Rad is OL. I'm up a couple pounds in 4 weeks but I'm deffinitely fluffier and a couple pounds isn't anything insane with increased calories.

I'm deffinitely missing out if there is some sort of miraculous nutrient partitioning effect the RAD is supposed to do

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly I'm not noticing much at all and my Rad is OL. I'm up a couple pounds in 4 weeks but I'm deffinitely fluffier and a couple pounds isn't anything insane with increased calories.

I'm deffinitely missing out if there is some sort of miraculous nutrient partitioning effect the RAD is supposed to do
Just an observation but everyone on AM who I've seen make comments that rad or Mk677 aren't working tend to be using OL UK. Not sure of its because it's cap form, or just not up to purity, but as a reference you fellas should check the rad140 and yk11 review sanmarino did in the sarms thread in the anabolic section. He posts some interesting data.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Just an observation but everyone on AM who I've seen make comments that rad or Mk677 aren't working tend to be using OL UK. Not sure of its because it's cap form, or just not up to purity, but as a reference you fellas should check the rad140 and yk11 review sanmarino did in the sarms thread in the anabolic section. He posts some interesting data.
Then again especially OL is known to match label claims.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Made me feel like garbage have ran it twice and probably won't run it again , however it was great for recomp lol . IMO it's not really worth it .

DennisC1986

Awards
well, ill say this. i was a little nervous cause it seemed like my brand was trying to capitalize on a similar name as OL, but im pretty sure its legit, for reasons ive covered already. weight has not skyrocketed, which is interesting considering 3500 cals for a guy my height and weigt, i feel i should have gained more, which lends credence to the nutrient partitioning theory. im up 3-4 pounds but my stomach and chest and arms, all more defined, and im stronger, probably stronger than i would have gotten in less than 3 weeks without it. lethargy seemed bad in the afternoon but seems to have gotten a bit better actually. but ill wait til after 30 days for a true review

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Anyone notice an increase in endurance and or recovery from taking rad ?
Im talking specifically from RAD, not your taking 4 things and noticed that. Im really looking for rad specific effects please.
Thanks guys!

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm only running rad right now and if anything I think my recovery has decreased. I'm sore AF lately, could be due to increased training or something idk but I feel it.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm only running rad right now and if anything I think my recovery has decreased. I'm sore AF lately, could be due to increased training or something idk but I feel it.
Bump calories.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You can't cut on rad. I think if anyone's on RAD and under 3k calories they'll hate it. I've tried it 3 times and the most successful was a high cal diet, gained muscle when it should've been fat.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not cutting currently , I'm slowly adding calories in, currently at 3300 ish but I calculate net carbs

DennisC1986

Awards
You can't cut on rad. I think if anyone's on RAD and under 3k calories they'll hate it. I've tried it 3 times and the most successful was a high cal diet, gained muscle when it should've been fat.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying. I should definitely be putting on fat but I'm not. I mean I lift mostly for aesthetic reasons, and as far as that I think it has delivered. As far as endurance, I'm still smoking pretty heavily so nothing noticeable, but as far as recovery, I definitely don't get as sore and I'm working out harder and heavier. Kpem, it sounds like it's possible what you have is not real deal. I mean for all I know what I think is rad is really some other ph, idk how I would know. But whatever it is is working.

DennisC1986

Awards
Damn I woke up this morning and i was back around 145...do i have to go up to like 4,000 cals? I did work the past 2 days so I've been on my feet a lot more but still. also Ive been getting a lot of comments on how big I'm getting, when I tell them i'm less than 150 they can't believe it.

Witeout

Awards
Have you been measuring your size? I'm sure your lifts having been goin up right?

DennisC1986

Awards
Have you been measuring your size? I'm sure your lifts having been goin up right?
yeah lifts have been going up. and haven't measured exactly but looking in the mirror definitely looking bigger.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you smoke add some gw into your cycle, you won't believe it, you'll feel like you've never smoked before,, honestly mate

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's if your looking for more endurance of course

DennisC1986

Awards
ohh ok i was thinking of the Endurashred after i do pct and time off from this one but I need to put on a lot more weight before i worry about cutting again. i cut too much last time and now im struggling to put weight back on

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I haven't been tracking size at all but watching the mirror and scale and I'm up a solid 2-3 pounds and consistently 190lbs daily and still looking lean so idk maybe I need some more cheat meals in there lol. Today I benched and managed to get 275 for 6,6,5,4. I could have easily hit it the first set or two for more reps but tried to save myself, I'd say strength has had slight increase. Idk if my $hits legit or not at this point but it's OL.

I added anabolic pump to the mix and GW in an attempt to get more of a recomp effect. Not having any problems with lethargy so I've decided to man up and stretch it out to about 6 weeks.

The Rad I picked up to continue is in 15mg caps advising 2 a day for a total of 30mg... Idk about doing that lol

OP any issues with lethargy yet?? How is your strength?

DennisC1986

Awards
Strength is definitely up. Was feeling real lethargic in the early afternoon but seems to have abated, knock on wood. Started working second shift and its midnight now and I'm not even tired. Like i said, I haven't gained a pound but i keep hearing "you got your weight up" and all that ****. I can see a difference in the mirror and I'm definitely my own toughest critic so that says something. As far as rcovery, I'm guessing most people are like me and their legs stay sore longer than everything else. But I've done more weight on leg day than ever before and the next day felt like I never touched them. At this point I'm pretty much resigned to the fact I'm not gonna put on much weight unless i eat a ridiculous amount. my TDEE is prob around 2500 cals and I've been eating 1000 over that. Im no biologist but i think that should mean at least some weight gain, but nope.

DennisC1986

Awards
BTW kpem i emailed the company i got mine from and the guy said after the first week to take 2 a day, which would be 30 msg. But Yates84 and youngbodybuil told me to stick at 15 and i think i trust them more. If you do go up to 30 let me know. Im a good 40 lbs lighter than you so it might affect me worse but if you don't have any bad sides, I might give it a shot for at least a week or so.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will keep you posted. Currently doing 16mg, if I do jump to 30mg it won't be for very long, I have about a day or two to decide lol.

DennisC1986

Awards
I will keep you posted. Currently doing 16mg, if I do jump to 30mg it won't be for very long, I have about a day or two to decide lol.
Can you tell me what brand you picked up now? Still not 100% on the rules about sources and **** here.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently it's a branch off of hardcore formulations but the complamy is called diesel labs

DennisC1986

Awards
oh ok. did you bump it up to 30? i might do it for my last week or so

DennisC1986

Awards
The lethargy seems to have gone away but I'm sure it will come back if i go to 30 but i only have about ten days left

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up it to 30 bro, make the most of it, I'm sure you can put up with another 10 days of possible lethargy. It's the end your cycle so it will be worth it

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had 5 caps left so today I did 20mg, tomorrow I'm jumping up to the 30mg of the diesel labs stuff. I'll ride that out for 10 days max, I'm sure by that time I'll be shutdown as hell and lethargy kicking my ass.

DennisC1986

Awards
Up it to 30 bro, make the most of it, I'm sure you can put up with another 10 days of possible lethargy. It's the end your cycle so it will be worth it
True, I had just been told by Yates84 that i should stick with 15 and I trust him but if you don't think it will effect me negatively ill give it a shot. Id like to gain at least a few solid pounds but its been extremely hard. Im hoping this is because I've been burning fat and putting on muscle. Body comp has definitely improved since starting even if weight is the same.

DennisC1986

Awards
I had 5 caps left so today I did 20mg, tomorrow I'm jumping up to the 30mg of the diesel labs stuff. I'll ride that out for 10 days max, I'm sure by that time I'll be shutdown as hell and lethargy kicking my ass.
how many days in are you? Are you going to split the dose or all at once? supposedly the half life is 48 hours or so.

DennisC1986

Awards
Any way you could link to sanmarinos review or do i have to go and search for it?