RAD 140 Experience

DennisC1986

Awards
I often look to healthy fats to increase my cals easily. For example nuts are very calorically dense and contain healthy fats. Peanut Butter is great as well. The other good thing about those foods is they dont make you feel bloated like carbs do.

Yeah i eat a ton of peanut butter. Not sure who it was in this thread who recommended adding tbsps of olive oil to every meal, been doing that too

AllTheGainz

Awards
I've found that on the go, home made trail mix is the bomb. You can add whatever you want to it, you know it's healthy because you bought everything that went into it yourself. And it's calorie dense

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I've found that on the go, home made trail mix is the bomb. You can add whatever you want to it, you know it's healthy because you bought everything that went into it yourself. And it's calorie dense
True you cant make a good, healthy, calorie dense trail mix and munch on it all day...

AllTheGainz

Awards
True you cant make a good, healthy, calorie dense trail mix and munch on it all day...
I mean you could but the amount of fiber in it, you'd be screwed haha. I prefer real meals vice snacking but if I'm on the road and i might miss a meal or two and i don't want fast food, its a much better option in my opinion.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mean you could but the amount of fiber in it, you'd be screwed haha. I prefer real meals vice snacking but if I'm on the road and i might miss a meal or two and i don't want fast food, its a much better option in my opinion.
What do you do for protein in a snack like that?

AllTheGainz

Awards
What do you do for protein in a snack like that?
Nuts tend to have a bit of protein, so I'm tropically okay. But if I know I'll be out for a long time I'll pack a protein shake in a bag. I'll put like 2 scoops of powder in and then all I do is add water and bite the corner of the bag after I've mixed it up. Just suck all the shake out and I'm good to go. No dirty cup

DennisC1986

Awards
Nuts tend to have a bit of protein, so I'm tropically okay. But if I know I'll be out for a long time I'll pack a protein shake in a bag. I'll put like 2 scoops of powder in and then all I do is add water and bite the corner of the bag after I've mixed it up. Just suck all the shake out and I'm good to go. No dirty cup
Damn you're a beast

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Arm workout yesterday and my tris are actually sore, might be the first time I've been sore since starting this. Did a lot of high reps. Whatever I do i can never seem to get my biceps sore the next day. I know supposedly DOMS isn't an indicator of a good workout, but I guess I'm old fashioned that way. If I'm sore the next day I feel like I know it was a good workout.
Have you ever looked in to ArA? Get some x-gels and you'll be over wanting DOMS.. Honestly, my biceps are the most difficult muscles to really get going and when I ran some xgels a couple months ago and lightened the weight, I got crazy DOMS and some growth... I'm a big fan of alternating incline curls, doing 3 reps per arm for 15 total reps. Then I hit preachers and hammer curls. I'm more anal with form on my bicep movements than anything outside of lats, and it seems to be working. Just my 2 cents. Try some xgels though if you haven't

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I've noticed these guys LOVE OL.
A lot of the members are reps.
I was wondering if this was generall just a shill thread. Usually when they run this long its a dead giveaway and OL is certainly good at doing that. Thanks for confirming. Shame, I really do want info on RAD but I want real, true, legit info, not shill BS.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if this was generall just a shill thread. Usually when they run this long its a dead giveaway and OL is certainly good at doing that. Thanks for confirming. Shame, I really do want info on RAD but I want real, true, legit info, not shill BS.
Well I'm no rep and can't speak for all products. But everything from OL I used was good stuff and did what it was supposed to do.

DennisC1986

Awards
Dude...I'm no shill. I'm not even using OL Rad. I'm just trying to share my experience so someone else can possibly benefit.

DennisC1986

Awards
In fact i think I made it painfully clear that i wasn't using OL, i have actually never used any of their products so I can't judge one way or the other. But I would suggest reading the whole thread before making judgements on it.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Dude...I'm no shill. I'm not even using OL Rad. I'm just trying to share my experience so someone else can possibly benefit.

No one mentioned you specifically, at least I didnt so if it doesnt apply let it fly bro.....

DennisC1986

Awards
well i started the thread.. so when you say its a shill thread, obviously I would assume you were referencing me. You also mentioned the length of the thread, which again is due to me. So it's not really a far leap

DennisC1986

Awards
Anyway you're entitled to your opinion dude, not gonna do the internet tough guy thing with anyone. Still struggling to gain weight but lifts have all been going up. Picked up some of this Kodiak Cakes pancake mix, high in protein and complex carbs and tastes pretty damn good too i wouldd recommend it. I also used to to make muffins and added some walnuts and a few scoops of whey so i can take them with me if I'm going out.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At this point I'm about 99% sure my sh!t is bunk. Up a couple pounds but gaining noticeable body fat even climbing from 15mg to 30mg and no noticeable increase in lethargy. Definitely disappointed, next time I'll go RC route.

On the upside I went and got bloods done on Thursday. So we will be able to see if these two separate companies are bunk or not depending on if I'm shutdown. Thursday woulda only been about 3-4 days on the diesel labs instead of OL so if I'm still in a solid range it's obvious they're both under dosed.

DennisC1986

Awards
At this point I'm about 99% sure my sh!t is bunk. Up a couple pounds but gaining noticeable body fat even climbing from 15mg to 30mg and no noticeable increase in lethargy. Definitely disappointed, next time I'll go RC route.

On the upside I went and got bloods done on Thursday. So we will be able to see if these two separate companies are bunk or not depending on if I'm shutdown. Thursday woulda only been about 3-4 days on the diesel labs instead of OL so if I'm still in a solid range it's obvious they're both under dosed.
Yeah please let me know what the bloods show. I;m actually not up really any weight at all but people keep telling me how big I'm getting, and i can definitely notice an improvement in body comp so who knows. Im guessing its forcing all the nutrients i eat into my muscles, and I'm probably burning fat at the same time so i kind of break even. i know thats supposed to be impossible or close to impossible but i mean, eating 3500 cals a day and doing no cardio, a guy my size should be putting on weight. i estimate I'm about 1000 cals over my tdee everyday

DennisC1986

Awards
RC might be the best route to go with but if you wanted to try the brand i used let me know. They also sent me a free tub of Jack3d for free, which was pretty cool. unfortunately it was watermelon which makes me nauseous but still cool

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm guessing you used FN? How would everyone handle PCT figuring this is bunk Radfor me? Still gonna hit the clomid but was going to forego the Super PCT I had planned or maybe just go RC ostarine right away?

DennisC1986

Awards
Nah it was Olympic LabZ haha. found it on amazon actually

DennisC1986

Awards
they also make cardarine and i think LGD and something else. the guy sent me a code for 40% off not he cardarine. If you want it ill give it to you but it has to be by the end of July I believe

DennisC1986

Awards
What are your guys thoughts on hand/wrist position during biceps exercises? I'm wondering if my lack of soreness in biceps is due to using too much forearm. I try to keep my wrist perfectly straight during curls, but should i be bending it either forward or back more? what do you guys do?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the angle between your lower and upper arm is decreasing, then you are contracting your biceps. Don't overthink it, go heavy but biceps respond well to a lot of volume, work them in all ranges of the strength curve (in the fully lengthened and fully shortened position) also i like to always include a Curl variation where I can completely supinate my hands to get that full contraction. My 2cents.

DennisC1986

Awards
So today is supposed to be my last scheduled day on RAD. I might extend it a bit because I'm nothavign any negative sides. Got blood work done this morning so waiting on the results. I also picked up a test booster (EVL test) and some Inhibit E for my pct. what would you guys say the best way to incorporate those into pct? start test booster right away and the Inhibit E two weeks in? or something different? any feedback welcome. I will def post my blood results so you guys can get a good idea of whats up with this stuff.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Pct right away, test booster if run for 2 weeks then taper but that depends on how you react to it. How were your gains?

Giants95

Awards
At this point I'm about 99% sure my sh!t is bunk. Up a couple pounds but gaining noticeable body fat even climbing from 15mg to 30mg and no noticeable increase in lethargy. Definitely disappointed, next time I'l
l go RC route.

Dam that blows dude. I've been on rad for about 3 weeks and my strength has increased a significant amount and my stamina has really gone up, I can tell from my outdoor runs. I knows it not placebo because I used to get shoulder pain when I would do incline bench and now I don't feel any pain whatsoever and I've been able to up my weight by 30lbs on incline with no issues( I could prolly go up more). As far as physique, I don't notice a significant difference as opposed to steroids. You should definitely notice an increase in strength if anything

DennisC1986

Awards
Kpem, you got bloods done? please keep me posted as to the results. I had mine done yesterday but i have no idea how long it will take to get the results. Allthegainz: my gains were..interesting. Eating 3,000+ calories a day and really didn't gain any weight. I also cut out almost all cardio and still struggled to gain weight. But strength is up in all lifts and i think I'm looking leaner and more defined. Ive mentioned in here a few times how people keep telling me how I'm getting bigger and i look good and stuff, and when i tell them i barely weigh 150 they are surprised as hell. I will try to upload a before and after pic. For a lot of guys on here who are probably doing multiple cycles of real gear, its not going to be anything impressive. But i never wanted to look like Arnold, which genetically i could never anyway. My ideal look is more like Bruce Lee.

DennisC1986

Awards
Im actually pretty happy with the results because I'm not going to have to struggle to keep on the weight that I gained since i really didn't gain any. My gains feel pretty solid so hopefully they will stick around.

DennisC1986

Awards
Bottom photo is before, Top photo is after. Please be brutally honest as to any differences you guys see. Obviously being my body its super hard for me to see a difference. I will try to take another pic after PCT is complete.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Bottom photo is before, Top photo is after. Please be brutally honest as to any differences you guys see. Obviously being my body its super hard for me to see a difference. I will try to take another pic after PCT is complete.
Yeah buddy pecs and shoulders grew quite a bit... You look broader overall.

DennisC1986

Awards
Awesome, thanks. yeah i cans ee my shoulders are more defined when I'm doing them in the gym. My chest has always been my weakest point though, both strength wise and visually.

AllTheGainz

Awards
You see it in your traps too, they grew quite a bit as well. I have some I'm waiting to run till I get back to school and have access to a good gym. Hope my **** isn't bunk

DennisC1986

Awards
You see it in your traps too, they grew quite a bit as well. I have some I'm waiting to run till I get back to school and have access to a good gym. Hope my **** isn't bunk
Cool, I didn't even really hit my traps as hard as i wanted to but i did experiment with lower weight and higher reps. Good luck with yours. Im still not positive that what I had was truly RAD because i didn't get the lethargy and stuff you wold have expected but whatever it was, it was definitely something. Very curious to see what the bloods show. Does anyone have any idea how long it might take to get them back?

DennisC1986

Awards
Great, they were done thursday so hopefully by monday/tuesday I should hear something.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Yeah you'll get them probably Monday, I had to get bloods for accutane and I never got mine over the weekend. Always Monday or Tuesday

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think your angles and lighting make it difficult for see differences. Can u take some at the same positioning as the before?

DennisC1986

Awards
yeah i tried to but now i see i was in a different room i will try that

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kpem, you got bloods done? please keep me posted as to the results. I had mine done yesterday but i have no idea how long it will take to get the results. Allthegainz: my gains were..interesting. Eating 3,000+ calories a day and really didn't gain any weight. I also cut out almost all cardio and still struggled to gain weight. But strength is up in all lifts and i think I'm looking leaner and more defined. Ive mentioned in here a few times how people keep telling me how I'm getting bigger and i look good and stuff, and when i tell them i barely weigh 150 they are surprised as hell. I will try to upload a before and after pic. For a lot of guys on here who are probably doing multiple cycles of real gear, its not going to be anything impressive. But i never wanted to look like Arnold, which genetically i could never anyway. My ideal look is more like Bruce Lee.
Hang in there man. This sport that's ALOT of time and effort and trust me ive trained with older guys on gear who look phenomenal and have been doing it for 30 years. They taught me to build naturally that foundation. I can tell you they spend so much time and energy on bodybuilding, health care, diet. It's crazy. The next level is so much more than just a shot in the ass. The most important thing you can do is grind hard, eat to grow muscle(not fat) and stay dedicated. Then when you introduce any supplement into your regimen you will see the effect. Your foundation is so important. You look good man, just stay lean and keep hitting it hard, sarms or not. And you won't lose anything if you recover properly and keep training like you were on.

DennisC1986

Awards
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Growing up I was the skinny nerd with glasses who had his nose in a book 24/7. I never got picked on because i was part of the "popular crowd", but I always felt less than, until i started working out. Because of my issues with substance abuse I've taken long periods off, sometimes going down to skin and bones and then building back up when I got clean. My goal is not necessarily to be a monster, I just want to be strong and healthy and for people to look at me and be able to say yeah that guy stays in shape.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Growing up I was the skinny nerd with glasses who had his nose in a book 24/7. I never got picked on because i was part of the "popular crowd", but I always felt less than, until i started working out. Because of my issues with substance abuse I've taken long periods off, sometimes going down to skin and bones and then building back up when I got clean. My goal is not necessarily to be a monster, I just want to be strong and healthy and for people to look at me and be able to say yeah that guy stays in shape.
I understand. I would stay away from the drugs and build back your base. Get your chest more solid, work on your compounds and make sure your diet is right. Food is the most powerful anabolic. People say all types of nonsense about protein, but when I'm hitting 1.5-2 grams per lb of bodyweight from food a day I'm growing, time and time again. Maybe it's my genetics idk, but it's never been an issue, I just follow the plan and thankfully don't really ever slip up. Once you get to that stage, you'll definitely be much bigger no question, and when you throw in a dark or aas if you choose to at all, it will be night and day and you will grow more. Good luck bro and hang in there.

DennisC1986

Awards
thanks man. Im definitely trying to stay away from the drugs. do you guys think theres a need for a pharma AI? the doc who ordered my bloods was mentioning anastrozole so i could prob get a script for it if you guys think it would benefit.