PWO besides mesomorph (but same strength)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any word on ingredient profile or projected release date on Performax's product? Been six months of hype now, let's go lol
We just launched vasomax and massmax comes out in 2 weeks. Nootropimax is launching middle of January with label being released right around then as well.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any word on ingredient profile or projected release date on Performax's product? Been six months of hype now, let's go lol

Are you refering to VasoMax? Here is the label, it's out now. Great profile!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Are you refering to VasoMax? Here is the label, it's out now. Great profile!!
One thing that I haven't seen brought up too often in reference to VasoMax is the focus you get from it. Maybe I'm just really sensitive to the ingredients but that's one of the main reason why I love it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing that I haven't seen brought up too often in reference to VasoMax is the focus you get from it. Maybe I'm just really sensitive to the ingredients but that's one of the main reason why I love it.
It's because that pump is so damn good, but i agree nice focus you'd expect from top of line non stim.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I finished a tub of stim free obedient, I think muscleforce makes it. Absolutely awesome focus and decent pumps.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We just launched vasomax and massmax comes out in 2 weeks. Nootropimax is launching middle of January with label being released right around then as well.
What has been the overall feedback from the beta on Nootropimax?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blueline's log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/284758-getting-focused-w.html
So for my first dose I was pretty pleased. I did not feel that crazy intense single mind focus that kept me so focused I didn't know what was going around which was nice. I had a constant stream of energy. I felt awake, alert, and my senses felt slightly elevated. I felt no crash afterwards. It just tapered off and was gone. I was really pleased with my initial impression. In my personal opinion i could have taken another pill. I am pretty stim tolerant and consume a lot of caffeine a day. Second dose immediately following this post.
So without working out and taking that huge dose of stims this product works really well at two pills. In all honesty I feel great. I feel very awake, very alert, and I'm freaking killing it in class. I'm remembering crap from last fall I thought I forgot. I'm super focused but I'm still able to take everything in around me. I'm on point right now.

I have noticed a side effect. This is not good for adrenaline rushes. While walking down the stairs someone falls down knocks themselves out and has a seizure. I'm trained for all of this doing what I do. I go back up to help and my heart is racing. I have no idea why. I've done stuff like this before but today is different. My heart is literally racing and the only thing different is the nootropimax. I still controlled everyone and everything and the person was fine but I just couldn't believe how fast my heart was racing. That little adrenaline dump sent it into overdrive. I must admit. It feels good
My overall thoughts of the product:

Nootropimax provides a good balance of energy and focus for those looking for it. It's like sharpening a dull knife. It's great for awhile but it does wear off. Nootropimax did give me tunnel vision focus or provide me with so much energy I couldn't sit still. I felt like I was kind of floating. My senses felt heightened. I felt more alert. I felt like everything was firing. I am overall very pleased with my experiences with nootropimax. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs an edge with focus. Whether it be for school, work, the gym or what. This product satisfies that need.
Rascal's log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/284687-performax-labs-nootropimax.html
I'm very interested to see the ingredients. Overall I think it's a good product and will most likely pick up a bottle. Depending on the ingredient, it would be perfect for an as needed basis, yet I would probably take it daily if it was something that had long term benefits as well.
Pulsefit's log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/284677-nootropimax-extreme-focus.html
I took my final dose this morning upon waking on an empty stomach. Just a nice light energy to get things moving. This product gives you that singular focus. I liked that I hit the ground running and got stuff done.

Overall Review - The energy side of this seems light. I don't notice a lot of stims that can pull away from focus. Two pills is what I took which took about 30 minutes to kick in. Once it did kick in, it gave me that laser focus you look for in a good nootropic blend. When I took it in the morning, it gave me the kick in the butt I needed and the focus to get my work done, and when I took it pre workout it gave me a little energy along with intense focus to make great mind muscle connections. I would recommend it to others so 5/5.
EJL's log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/285119-getting-focused-performax.html
First dose Tuesday night, for pool league. After reading the others experiences, I saw it was relatively low stim so I took it fairly late, 6:30pm. Pool league starts at 7. I didn't end up shooting my first game till 8, my second around 930.

I could feel a moderate stim effect, interestingly I also felt it raised my temp a little as I was sweating and the pool hall wasn't hot. I could definitely feel a mental focus boost. Good clarity, tight vision. No jitteriness, which was one of the things that concerned me.

Results wise? Didn't really help me in 9 ball I lost my game there, but did win my second game in 8 ball easily and rapidly.

Was definitely more noticeable in its impact than any non stim late night noots I've taken. The stim effect wasn't significant or a factor in this, as frequently i'm popped a red bull with whatever i'm taking.
I'm happy to say that we made a few upgrades to based on the feedback, so it will be even better! Also, testers only received three servings, and it should get even better with regular use, unlike many products with effects that diminish over time due to being mostly stimulants.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been months since I tried Nootropimax. I recall nice mental clarity, work was easier and I felt more productive. I played ping pong on a break, and I felt like I could see my next shot before my coworker hit the ball.

I don't have a lot of experience with nootropics besides Focus XT, Yellow Neuphoria (way back in day) blends in pwos etc, so I can't really compare it to much. I will say I really enjoyed it though, and I can't wait to try again.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said this about 4 years ago, and agree with you 100%... Nootropics are going to be the industry's new direction. Unfortunately most of the ones used, (noopept, phenylpiracetam, chaos and pains 2 products with aniracetam, oxiracetam-which are a mess and dont work, choline, carnitine, etc.) are all very "light". IMO, you have to really try for a placebo effect. However, with nootropics being so new to everywhere, not just supplements, but to everyone in general, I think it makes for a pretty interesting twist to an industry that has basically been going backwards for the past couple years. Olympus Labs used Galantamine which is a prescription AChE Inhibitor, but atleast it does something. But they had said that may be changed shortly too, so who knows.

Plus, real nootropics tend to be pretty expensive, and a lot of them are either subq, sublingual or even intranasal. I doubt SubQ shots will be coming from supplement companies any time soon.
Completely agree. I want to see an "aggressive" noot product with "aggressive" enhancers. I mean I buy the basics in bulk ALCAR/A-GPC/Lions Mane/Sulbutamine (f'in sht is rancid AF lol, need to buy a capping machine) to get proper doses....they are grouped in with noots but I'm waiting for someone to go outside the box.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually think PWOs have gone the opposite direction in recent years. Much more focus on patented clinically dosed ingredients for blood flow, pump, recovery. Many formulas are in the 20g range per serving size compared to a few years ago when most were around 8g. As far as nootropics go, I say bring me on! Much better feel to it than a mega dose of caffeine and that hideous Yohimbe crap. Many formulas are coming out that offer no artificial flavors, sweeteners, dyes etc.. for people that are into that as well. Having said all that...I still miss the original Craze...haha!
Lol I hate no dyes, I like my pink/blue/green drinks. Like White Rabbit said, these aren't aggressive cog enhancers. Hats off to OL for Galamantine and thinking outside the box with El1xir. Reason Y is used is simple, its one of the last legal stimulants companies can use.
Anything good stim wise that comes out is bound to get banned...if its synthetic time to stock up lol

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I got my two bottles of Total War and tried it out twice. It's a solid PWO, just slightly under the power of mesomorph, but pretty dang close. I like the fact that its not as strong, I don't have to worry about not sleeping. With mesomorph I would sometimes have trouble going to bed if I took it took late.

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
I have tried alot of the DMAA pre's and for me

My #1 Obsessed Nutrition FANATIC 300 caffeine, 75 DMAA, and 150mgs of DMHA

#2 IMO all of these are equal & potent Enraged Xtreme/Relentless/Executioner/God of Rage/Dust Extreme
InnoPharm Enraged Xtreme 350 caffeine and 70 dmaa.
ON's Relentless 300 caffeine and 75 dmaa
KL's Executioner has 350 caffiene and 75 dmaa
God of Rage 300 caffeine and 60 dmaa.
Dust Extreme 350 caffeine and 75 dmaa

WhiteRabbit

Awards
Honestly, I was trying to get the "strongest" preworkouts for myself and figure out what would get me going the most in the gym, and after experimentation I actually feel just as much energy from Atomic Strength Nutrition Apocalypse or Nutrex Outlift (which are clean, caffeine based blends) as I do from Mesomorph, I also feel less focused on DMAA products and less intense.

WhiteRabbit

Awards
Completely agree. I want to see an "aggressive" noot product with "aggressive" enhancers. I mean I buy the basics in bulk ALCAR/A-GPC/Lions Mane/Sulbutamine (f'in sht is rancid AF lol, need to buy a capping machine) to get proper doses....they are grouped in with noots but I'm waiting for someone to go outside the box.
Yeah, I was thinking about this the other day. I find it pretty funny that a few years ago, nothing except modafinil, adderall, piracetam, were considered nootropics. Now they are trying to say EVERYTHING is a nootropic, lol even CREATINE! It would be awesome for someone to get ballsy and use some edgy noots, memantine, PRL-8-53, sunifiram. My guess is either the public accepts it and nootropics become the new norm, or (most likely) the FDA finds it infringes on their prescription numbers and decides they are all dangerous.

n3rd

Awards
I just finished my mesamorph also, pretty unfortunate. Great pump, lots of energy and most importantly, if I was hung over that day it kicked that **** right out the window..

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used serving of Focus XT (w/ caffeing) and singular Noopeopt XT pill as a pre the other week and it was amazing. I wouldn't do this regularly because I don't want to water down their effects for other purposes, but damn it was great.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having used a few of the pre's listed here, my favorite (by far) at the moment is Inspired Nutraceuticals DVST8 White Cut. It's fantastic.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I was trying to get the "strongest" preworkouts for myself and figure out what would get me going the most in the gym, and after experimentation I actually feel just as much energy from Atomic Strength Nutrition Apocalypse or Nutrex Outlift (which are clean, caffeine based blends) as I do from Mesomorph, I also feel less focused on DMAA products and less intense.
I do like Out Lift and logging Out Lift vs Nutrabio pre vs Conqu3r Unleashed. Unleashed is giving me some kick ass energy so far, with no crash. Saturday I start Nutrabio pre (which is $$$) but has an awesome matrix. Out Lift I will run again so for comparison. Normally I like to buy expiring or little clumpy PWOs off eBay for cheap. I was getting NeuroCore for 10 dollars (45 servings) yes I had to take two servings, but did the job.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
White Cut is DMHA correct?
Yes. But it's nothing like the others and I've tried all of them. It's the best pre that I've tried in years since Craze. The endurance factor is really what sets it apart from the rest, in addition to the incredible focus/stim experience.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HyperMax XT is still available at TF supplements for buy one get one 50% off :)

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Hi, i stumbled upon a pre workout by the name Krank bombsicle by **** sports. Have anyone tried it before? Thanks.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Try Wicked from Innovative Labs...love it more than Meso

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shameless promo update: Mind & Muscle is running a sale on every pre-workout on the site right now for 28.02% off using discount code GREAT28 at checkout. Includes many of the pre's mentioned here in this thread (and also Meso of course). 24 hour sale lasts until midnight tonight EST.