All you pump pwo guys check this

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Made a review for this product. Wow is all I can say.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hahaha i was a supporter of remy J & ryan ankrom

at one point they just rubbed me off and i stopped following them ..dont know why .. maybe it was for the products/clothing.

they def know their stuff .. product effectiveness looks amazing but yeah from quick search i see people cant even tolerate the smell of a product.

they both say "they test each product" which i highly doubt it.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve tried the bars they make and they rock! But this man I’ve tried some demons in my life but this is the devil. I’ll send samples out so others can explore where no man should of gone with me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve tried the bars they make and they rock! But this man I’ve tried some demons in my life but this is the devil. I’ll send samples out so others can explore where no man should of gone with me.
just checked the website .. sweet deal on aminos but yeah scared to get that now lol

their bars & butter do look good and have heard good things.

after greg douchebag schooled them on nutrients they havent been the same

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just checked the website .. sweet deal on aminos but yeah scared to get that now lol

their bars & butter do look good and have heard good things.

after greg douchebag schooled them on nutrients they havent been the same
oh yeah they had some good deals that’s for sure.

it was a blk Friday gift? :ROFLMAO: more like a blk Friday grift!!
Bro they got me for sure!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can't support those guys, the little one has some great recipes but everything he does comes off to me as scam artist and he also doesn't really know as much as he thinks he does. Especially with the ketosis stuff he was trying to teach back in the day. He couldn't grasp that if you get into ketosis and you eat carbs you get kicked out of ketosis and his response was that his test strips and blood work or whatever still showed ketones in his blood, no s*** Sherlock the ketones in your blood don't just magically disappear they're still in your bloodstream but it doesn't mean you're in ketosis. It takes time for the ketones to leave your bloodstream/urine. If I smoke weed 4 days ago it's still in my system, but it doesn't mean it's still working 4 days later.

And the bigger guy sounds like hegot all his steroid advice from a pamphlet written in 1997

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah they actually sent a refund after the video got some views pretty wild lol. I had fun making the video for sure never done anything like that before.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't support those guys, the little one has some great recipes but everything he does comes off to me as scam artist and he also doesn't really know as much as he thinks he does. Especially with the ketosis stuff he was trying to teach back in the day. He couldn't grasp that if you get into ketosis and you eat carbs you get kicked out of ketosis and his response was that his test strips and blood work or whatever still showed ketones in his blood, no s*** Sherlock the ketones in your blood don't just magically disappear they're still in your bloodstream but it doesn't mean you're in ketosis. It takes time for the ketones to leave your bloodstream/urine. If I smoke weed 4 days ago it's still in my system, but it doesn't mean it's still working 4 days later.

And the bigger guy sounds like hegot all his steroid advice from a pamphlet written in 1997
lil guy had anabolic cookbook
big guy had anabilic handbook ( basically what you said )

i do like the lil one recipes , have tried some of his taco & chicken and pizza .. very delicious and healthy .. other then that i dont listen to them

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah they actually sent a refund after the video got some views pretty wild lol. I had fun making the video for sure never done anything like that before.
I've got soooooo many ideas for YouTube videos but I just don't have the time. Sooner or later I need to get on that. Even if it's just 1 video every Sunday or something like that

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha nice glad you got the refund.

did they ask to take the video down or something ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got soooooo many ideas for YouTube videos but I just don't have the time. Sooner or later I need to get on that. Even if it's just 1 video every Sunday or something like that
do it up man .. never know, you know AM community will support it.