PWO besides mesomorph (but same strength)

Gwyndane

Awards
yh i know, but vaughn is the top shill for any hi tech related company, so i dont really care for his opnion tbh.. he would promote a piece of turd if it had a hi tech logo on it... no offence

btw. i got 25 serv tubs, and the flavors are abolutely fantastic... still havent decided about the effects.... pump and focus are great, but the DMAA energy is not there

i shaked the tub very vigirously.... so yeh, either this has less dmaa, or some other dmaa products have more dmaa than on label :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yh i know, but vaughn is the top shill for any hi tech related company, so i dont really care for his opnion tbh.. he would promote a piece of turd if it had a hi tech logo on it... no offence

btw. i got 25 serv tubs, and the flavors are abolutely fantastic... still havent decided about the effects.... pump and focus are great, but the DMAA energy is not there

i shaked the tub very vigirously.... so yeh, either this has less dmaa, or some other dmaa products have more dmaa than on label :D
I do take offense to it, because I only actively promote the products I like/have used and found to work.

Hi-Tech and its 9 other companies have something like 500 products, yet I routinely only promote maybe 5-10

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

cracked open my 1st tub of the 25 servings SP250 yesterday and the flavor is vastly improved from the 1st batch. Sorry to hear that it's not bringing the energy for ya.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dougefresh93 - how did you find the effects?
before using SP250 I used Meso, i would consider them comparable, I lift in the evening after work, so the PWO is a nice booster for me... Pump and focus SP250 gets the edge, energy I do have to side with Meso. I also have never taken SP250 without stacking it was Plasmajet (in full disclosure), and i do not believe i have ever stacked PJ with Meso (if i did it was a bit ago and I don't remember).

I have my sights on Wicked next.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Curious, is it actually SP250 or SuperPump250 you're using? 2 diff profiles, both using dmaa

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Curious, is it actually SP250 or SuperPump250 you're using? 2 diff profiles, both using dmaa

the old SP250 (2015 reincarnation) used Eria Jarensis Extract not DMAA (I believe). The new SP250 or SuperPump250 released earlier this year uses DMAA 70mg.

EDIT: I think you'd be very hard pressed to fine the old SP250 for sale.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the old SP250 (2015 reincarnation) used Eria Jarensis Extract not DMAA (I believe). The new SP250 or SuperPump250 released earlier this year uses DMAA 70mg.

Ya, no, i was meaning the updated SP250 with dmaa...if he was using that one or the new superpump250, also with dmaa...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Yes, this is correct. I still have seen SP250 on a few sites but I can't remember where. I have yet to try either one but I do plan to get some SuperPump 250 soon and would love to try PlasmaJet too!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ya, no, i was meaning the updated SP250 with dmaa...if he was using that one or the new superpump250, also with dmaa...

guess you know better than me...

you realize SP250 is short for SuperPump250 right? There is only one. The old label that read SP250 is no more.

the current one...

the old...

compan

compan

Awards
I do take offense to it, because I only actively promote the products I like/have used and found to work.

Hi-Tech and its 9 other companies have something like 500 products, yet I routinely only promote maybe 5-10
^ he'srightyouknow.morganfreeman.jpeg

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guess you know better than me...

you realize SP250 is short for SuperPump250 right? There is only one. The old label that read SP250 is no more.

the current one...

the old...
I do realize what it's short for, yes. Lol, was just going off my memory thinking I saw that SP250 had a version with dmaa in it (which I coulda swore I had seen it somewhere)...didn't realize that whole incarnation was 86'd and that Superpump250 was the replacement for it.. of which I am getting a tub in this afternoon in fact. Now say you're sorry. SAY YOU'RE SORRY OR I'M GONNA BURN THIS WHOLE MUTHA DOWWWWWWWN!!

;)

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do realize what it's short for, yes. Lol, was just going off my memory thinking I saw that SP250 had a version with dmaa in it (which I coulda swore I had seen it somewhere)...didn't realize that whole incarnation was 86'd and that Superpump250 was the replacement for it.. of which I am getting a tub in this afternoon in fact. Now say you're sorry. SAY YOU'RE SORRY OR I'M GONNA BURN THIS WHOLE MUTHA DOWWWWWWWN!!

;)
"Yea... no"

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Lots of good ones mentioned here, some I have not tried, but dvst8 made me sick as a dog almost everytime after my workout.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone on AM tried that pre by convict labs with adrafinil in it?

looks interesting lol

Atl7391

Awards
Just got try this today and it is good af. Gave my friend a scoop of God of Rage and he let me try the Siren. Will be picking up a tub of this adap!

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established

So just to update on my initial post: last couple days as my post on the first page, I have since been using Wicked.

It's pretty good; Very good and comparable energy strong focus and it does taste pretty decent.

Gwyndane

Awards
i wish they made the tubs smaller, shipping would be a lot cheaper

arent they like only half full?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TF supplements is still having buy one get one 50% off on HyperMax XT. It is a high stim so if you aren't used to it (which I know OP said he wanted a high stim product) I would start at 1/2 of a scoop.

The deal has been going on for a while
now so I'm not sure how much longer TF will have it. I'm stim tolerant so 1 scoop works for me perfect. The energy wears off (for me) about 2 hours after I workout so 3 hours total but it isn't a crash. The pump you get from L-Citrulline, glycerol powder and agmatine sulfate is always a plus!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes...it is a nice product. one of the better formulas I have had. HyperMax XT that is..

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there like a rule that performax reps must shill at least once per page?

The PWO may be great but i won't bother with it as its so heavily pushed here, you can't go into a thread without having the reps force this product on you, even if its not relevant to the persons goals (ie. they want a DMAA pre). It's different if its actual people posting reviews, this is just reps spamming.

The pre's that draw my interest are the ones coming from genuine agenda-less reviews.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone on AM tried that pre by convict labs with adrafinil in it?

looks interesting lol
I wouldn't touch a pre-workout with adrafinil, and I especially wouldn't want it as part of a proprietary blend, and with other strong stimulants. Just my $0.02.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The PWO may be great but i won't bother with it as its so heavily pushed here, you can't go into a thread without having the reps force this product on you, even if its not relevant to the persons goals (ie. they want a DMAA pre). It's different if its actual people posting reviews, this is just reps spamming.

The pre's that draw my interest are the ones coming from genuine agenda-less reviews.
Suggested it because TF is still having a great deal on it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Edit: duplicate post.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the feedback, I was looking into Dust extreme, but the price is high for a PWO... $45 yikes!

I am going to snag another tub of mesomorph. Don't want to roll the dice with a new PWO at those prices. I would like of sample pack of all those list, that would be nice!
Meso has much better pump and is much better all around. I went through two tubs of Dust and Meso blows it away imo.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I didn't think this was going to be such a hot thread! Thanks everyone for the great feedback, I have wicked on the way.

I also looked into Jacked up, but don't think I saw anyone comment on that. Ive never tried it, looks like a fairly solid DMAA, but what interest me is its 45 serving! That's 15-25 more servings then most PWO. If someone can confirm its legit, Ill snag a tub of that as well.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
What a minute, I just found Total War on a BOGO for $40.94... looks like my cabinets are about to be fully stocked with PWO, ha.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't think this was going to be such a hot thread! Thanks everyone for the great feedback, I have wicked on the way.

I also looked into Jacked up, but don't think I saw anyone comment on that. Ive never tried it, looks like a fairly solid DMAA, but what interest me is its 45 serving! That's 15-25 more servings then most PWO. If someone can confirm its legit, Ill snag a tub of that as well.
JACK'd UP has 25mg DMAA and 100mg caffeine per scoop. That's why it's 45 servings as opposed to 20-25 servings. Most people will probably need 2 scoops for their workouts, although, it really depends on your personal stim preference.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a minute, I just found Total War on a BOGO for $40.94... looks like my cabinets are about to be fully stocked with PWO, ha.
tried total war and don't find that it has as much pop as several of the other DMHA-inclusive pre workouts I've tried....something to consider.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
am i the only one that doesnt feel the dmaa in SP250?

its not a tolerance issue, becasue i can feel it in pretty much any other HTP dmaa product ive used (meso, wicked) and even in obscure ones like executioner by *rofl* killer labz, which i am currently also using

i also use dmaa products once, max twice a week
You are not the only one trust me on that. Now SP250 to me is the best pump pre out there...the pump/fullness I get is unmatched.
Now as far as DMAA in SP250...not a chance there is 70mg, not remotely close. Like you...I "know" what DMAA feels like, I know how to cycle it, etc. not a rookie. Unless there are ingredients in SP250 that negate the effects of DMAA (who the f knows right) when combined no way in hell it has 70mg per scoop.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
tried total war and don't find that it has as much pop as several of the other DMHA-inclusive pre workouts I've tried....something to consider.
Will sh**, I ordered 2 tubs, lol. Looks like a scoop and half might be in my near future.

Gwyndane

Awards
You are not the only one trust me on that. Now SP250 to me is the best pump pre out there...the pump/fullness I get is unmatched.
Now as far as DMAA in SP250...not a chance there is 70mg, not remotely close. Like you...I "know" what DMAA feels like, I know how to cycle it, etc. not a rookie. Unless there are ingredients in SP250 that negate the effects of DMAA (who the f knows right) when combined no way in hell it has 70mg per scoop.
pretty much the exact same experience!

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awww sad to hear this, how do you compare it to other EJ based pre's?

@OP like he said about Jup DMAA dosing, i think meso is 75mg/scoop? (im sure someone can correct me). Also for the life of you do not get pineapple flavour, it is the most horrid thing i have had in a long time!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Wicked, looks decent until you see the yohimbe...so be mindful that it has that in it, in case your tolerance is low to it, like mine is.
Yohimbine kills me but I don't notice it in the Wicked..

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
If you don't want to fry your receptors and try something less of a stim Formutech Volatile is good as well.
Thanks for the props..yes it is

cobri66

cobri66

Awards

Let us know how the Wicked works for ya

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awww sad to hear this, how do you compare it to other EJ based pre's?

@OP like he said about Jup DMAA dosing, i think meso is 75mg/scoop? (im sure someone can correct me). Also for the life of you do not get pineapple flavour, it is the most horrid thing i have had in a long time!
I've found others to have more pop and mood enhancement personally. NooWave POWR and Sparta Kraken are my two favorites.

HyperMax XT is another good option as well if you're interested in eria Jarensis.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Just the fact that they have to include it at all, I'll never try it or any of their products.
If I had read the label diligently and noticed the Yohimbine, I prolly wouldn't have used it either..glad I did but understand your view..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've found others to have more pop and mood enhancement personally. NooWave POWR and Sparta Kraken are my two favorites.

HyperMax XT is another good option as well if you're interested in eria Jarensis.
Thank you EJ is awesome, IMO. I love the sense of well being it provides.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for the suggestion!

WhiteRabbit

Awards
Just a quick note about the Wicked, about 50% of my customers love it, and 50% said it took about 2 hours to kick in, or was just very weak but long acting. DMAA with any silicate apparently messes with some peoples absorption rate of the stimulant. It actually worked well for me, but was too inconsistent across the board. Hi Tech had told me that it did not come out as they had planned.

On a side note with all these DMAA preworkouts, does anyone feel the same sense of euphoria/ motivation as the preworkouts that used DMAA 5 or so years ago? It just seems like its a completely different compound. Ive asked many people, and most agree, but can not explain why.