Getting focused w/ Performax nootropimax

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just want to say thank you to AntM1564 and Performax labs for giving me the chance to try out their new nootropic. I'm super pumped to try this as I often need a little help focusing with so much going on in my life. A little background on me.
I'm currently in college to finish my civil engineering degree. I am a junior status but still in sophomore courses due to a lot of variables. My classes and work schedule have me running about 16 hr days between school and work and I still have a family.
I have been given three samples and I will be taking these on three seperate days to help with classes. I will take my first dose tomorrow afternoon for my calculus with applied physics course. Wednesday for my chemistry course and Thursday for a late evening 3 hour Chem lab course. I'm excited to see how this performs. I know Monday and Wednesday it will be an easy day for it to help focus but on Thursday will be the real test. I'll have been up for 12 hours and have had a full day. Then in the evening I have a three hour lab and won't be home til late. I'm looking forward to how it performs then.

Again I want to thank everyone who gave me the chance to try this.
AntM1564 I'm not sure who all else is involved but if you could help me out and tag everyone please. Thank you.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In, great intro.
Adizzle1 john.patterson muscleupcrohn Quads_of_Stee

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In, great intro.
Adizzle1 john.patterson muscleupcrohn Quads_of_Stee
Thanks. I'm really excited to try it. I'm gonna take my first dose about a half hour before class Monday and hopefully I'll get a good feel of it. I don't want to be up all night when I take it Thursday. Lol.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm excited to see how you like it for school! I'm going into my senior year of civil engineering, and I find that quality nootropics are VERY valuable.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Taking my first dose now. I'll post a review in a couple hours after class. I'm so excited.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what is in this and what the quantities of said ingredients but first impression is is not bad. I took this at 130 and around 2 o clock I could feel something. My heart rate definitley increased because I could feel the pounding in my chest. But it wasn't to much that I couldn't sit still. Well I bounced my knee for an hour but that's it. My head does feel clearer though so that's good. Two and a half hours in and I can still feel it. One more class to go and I'll post a follow up.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, looking forward to more updates on this and specifically the focus etc that you noticed.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So for my first dose I was pretty pleased. I did not feel that crazy intense single mind focus that kept me so focused I didn't know what was going around which was nice. I had a constant stream of energy. I felt awake, alert, and my senses felt slightly elevated. I felt no crash afterwards. It just tapered off and was gone. I was really pleased with my initial impression. In my personal opinion i could have taken another pill. I am pretty stim tolerant and consume a lot of caffeine a day. Second dose immediately following this post.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did not work out today and have consumed very little caffeine. I'm feeling overall very sluggish. I caught a quick cat nap, woke up, downed a dose and out the door. I'm 25 minutes into my second dose and I am feeling more awake and I'm perking up. I can feel something kicking in.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So without working out and taking that huge dose of stims this product works really well at two pills. In all honesty I feel great. I feel very awake, very alert, and I'm freaking killing it in class. I'm remembering crap from last fall I thought I forgot. I'm super focused but I'm still able to take everything in around me. I'm on point right now.

I have noticed a side effect. This is not good for adrenaline rushes. While walking down the stairs someone falls down knocks themselves out and has a seizure. I'm trained for all of this doing what I do. I go back up to help and my heart is racing. I have no idea why. I've done stuff like this before but today is different. My heart is literally racing and the only thing different is the nootropimax. I still controlled everyone and everything and the person was fine but I just couldn't believe how fast my heart was racing. That little adrenaline dump sent it into overdrive. I must admit. It feels good ;)

Hey cubsfan815
You mean I could take 4 of these at once?!?! Dude. I need more. ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice update, great that you rushed into action so fast to help that person.

Nope, I said single serving lmao. I'm not sure what you received. Soon it will all be revealed and we will know.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please do not take 4 caps.

Glad to see it's treating you well for classes. I took some this morning at 7 for my 8 AM class (on only 4 hours of sleep), and felt awake and alert all day.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Two pills which is one serving according to the package works really well. I think 3 would be a great amount. But I'm only taking two at a time since that's a serving. Maybe when this comes out I can experiment. ;)

Tomorrow is my late day and this seems to give me a good boost of energy so in excited to see how long it keeps me going.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought I posted my final dose but I guess I didn't. I'm sorry about the delay.

I ended up taking the dose earlier than I planned. I wanted to take it for my late class but I was feeling really run down and tired and my afternoon class was much more important. I had a normal day with my morning lift and pwo so I had already consumed a good bit of stims. After about 25-30 minutes I was feeling awake and alert. Which was good because I was falling asleep. The effects didn't seem very strong. It seems like on days when I worked out, ate heavy and had a "normal" day the effects were minimal. On the day when I hadn't eaten much, hadn't consumed much caffeine, and took right after a nap the effects were really strong.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My overall thoughts of the product:

Nootropimax provides a good balance of energy and focus for those looking for it. It's like sharpening a dull knife. It's great for awhile but it does wear off. Nootropimax did give me tunnel vision focus or provide me with so much energy I couldn't sit still. I felt like I was kind of floating. My senses felt heightened. I felt more alert. I felt like everything was firing. I am overall very pleased with my experiences with nootropimax. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs an edge with focus. Whether it be for school, work, the gym or what. This product satisfies that need.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review. The alertness, heightened senses, and overall locked in focus is exactly what it's meant to do. I think a lot of people look for that high cracked out energy that some pwo or fat burners provide, however a good nootropic is so much more beneficial in certain situations.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree. If I take a nootropic I don't want twitching. I want focus. I want my neurons to be firing and for everything else to be respond. That is what this did. Thank you for letting me try this. When it comes I'll order a bottle.