PheraPLEX Log

rocknroll

Awards
Don't go over 20 mgs.
Cool. Will stay at 20mg. (It'll be hard b/c I know I will want to be greedy...but I will keep it at 20mg. especially due to my size at only 185.)

Would you advise 3 weeks or 4 weeks?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 weeks has been said to be good because supposidly after 3 weeks gains taper down, but i feel if you are going to spend money on PCT and run a cycle anyway then just go for 4 weeks

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i know that's all really high and crazy but nothing is happening. maybe i got ripped off, who knows. but i did have some heart palpitations when i was taking 30mg so i dropped back to 20mg.

I also wanted to ask you bout your diet and work out regimine because if i remembe correctly your like 5ft 7 and 150lbs with over 20% body fat right? Those numbers all seem like your diet and work out is off. I mean i'm by no means huge but right now i'm 5ft 1 approx 150lbs and under 15% bf so we are the same weight and your 6 inches taller than me with a higher bf%

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
233.5lbs

Day 12

Half a pound up after foodpoisining...stomachstill upset today. I cant eat well but i am trying my best. Haha, i counted my calories two days ago and i was over 9000 CALORIES...

My usual diet must be around 6000+ this is crazy, i have no idea how some people only eat 4500.
Because I weight 40 lbs less than you, thats how.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
any of you had problems with heart palpitations?
I did with superdrol, even at 10mg for my first cycle. I am currently on day 12 of my second sd cycle and I am running 15mg and haven't noticed a single side. I think I wasn't drinking enough water.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I also wanted to ask you bout your diet and work out regimine because if i remembe correctly your like 5ft 7 and 150lbs with over 20% body fat right? Those numbers all seem like your diet and work out is off. I mean i'm by no means huge but right now i'm 5ft 1 approx 150lbs and under 15% bf so we are the same weight and your 6 inches taller than me with a higher bf%
I agree, seems as though his diet is way out of whack. If he could post his diet and workout regime in another thread maybe we could help him out.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Will stay at 20mg. (It'll be hard b/c I know I will want to be greedy...but I will keep it at 20mg. especially due to my size at only 185.)

Would you advise 3 weeks or 4 weeks?
Go for a 4 weeker... Superdrol is what people seem to say that the gains usualy taper off after 3 weeks, but it kicks in alot faster than pp. I think 4 weeks us optimum for pp imo.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
247lbs

Day 49

Actually now you weigh at least 50lbs less than me :twisted:

An update my waist is still etiing thinner and thinner. Weight has held steady so this is awesome

Shoulders

Another way too late workout and another tired day. Next week will be early workout and i can feel it will be awesome.

Dumbell Press: 100 x 6, x 5
Military Press: 185 x 3, 195 x 3, 205 x 2
Standing Press: 185 x 2, 205 x 2

Side Laterals: 50 x 8, 55 x 6
Rear Laterals: 40 x 8, machine 15 x 14

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
i'm taking a phera knock off and it took a long time to start working. i "think" it just started to work and it's day 9.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
I am in the middle of my second week of pp alone and gains have been good so far. Is the 3 rd week supposed to be the best for everyone?:good:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am in the middle of my second week of pp alone and gains have been good so far. Is the 3 rd week supposed to be the best for everyone?:good:

it is different for everybody what week things kick and what is the best week. Everybody is very different for instance I have been doing this for years and everybody says how s-drol is fast acting good gains right away etc. s-drol for me doesn't even start to kick until around day 10

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
On my first cycle of superdrol the gains started happening by day 8. I am currently cycling it again and I am on day 13 and the gains have been slower.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hey so how long should one wait till another cycle? i prob would do the pp alone again most likely

rocknroll

Awards
hey so how long should one wait till another cycle? i prob would do the pp alone again most likely
We are SO on the same page/timeline and have same questions... I'm on day 13 of standalone PP. FWIW, I read that PCT should take about the same length as your "on" cycle. And then wait at least 6 weeks before beginning to pre-load support supps for another cycle. you want your test to come back up and get everything going again but of course don't want to just turn around and shut it down too quickly. Personally, I will wait until Thanksgiving or Christmas to do another cycle (will be another pp standalone.:D)

But I'm no expert FOR SURE...I will be interested to see what others have to say about how long to wait. (I suppose we should be searching the PCT forums too...;) )

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I will be interested to see what others have to say about how long to wait. (I suppose we should be searching the PCT forums too...;) )

Cycle Length + PCT Length = Wait time minimum

i.e. 4 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 8 weeks minimum before starting another cycle after completion of previous cycle PCT.
that's the rule of thumb I've always heard.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Length + post cycle therapy Length = Wait time minimum

i.e. 4 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 8 weeks minimum before starting another cycle after completion of previous cycle PCT.
that's the rule of thumb I've always heard.
Yea, Time "ON" + PCT = Time Off

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
246.5lbs

Day 50

Weight loss was entirely my fault. Another night to forget!! Haha, i am having bad luck lately. Oh well, the cops wouldn't let up on how i am on the juice!!

Ryan1

Awards
i am going to begin a phera-plex cycle this week and was wondering what i should supplement in with it? i'll take perfect cycle, but not sure what else. Should I be taking milk thistle/saw palmeto? What else is good with this? Thanks!!:bb2:

Ryan1

Awards
is gaspari's novadex good enough for post-cycle as well as on-cycle with phera? Don't have the money to use nolvadex.:bb2: :squat:

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
246.5lbs

Day 50

Weight loss was entirely my fault. Another night to forget!! Haha, i am having bad luck lately. Oh well, the cops wouldn't let up on how i am on the juice!!
Cops!?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
isn't novedex xt more expensive than nolva? nolva i thought was fairly damned inexpensive.

rocknroll

Awards
is gaspari's novadex good enough for post-cycle as well as on-cycle with phera? Don't have the money to use nolvadex.:bb2: :squat:
I think you are right in Nolva being cheaper than Gaspari's Nova.

I'm running my first pp cycle so I'm no expert but based on what I have read/learned from the great peole here at AM, I would say that you always want to use Nolvadex/Tamoxifen Citrate (or some SERM) and if you are trying to get around it with pp, then the Nolva/SERM should still be something you have on hand in case of signs of gyno. For me, it was the first thing I got, then I began getting other goods for the cycle i.e. the fun stuff.

I don't know anything about using Gaspari's nova while on cycle of for PCT.

Regarding PCT, I believe, along with a SERM, most are going with some other products such as Rebound XT or Rebound Reloaded (to bring test back up and deal with estrogen), Retain or Lean Xtreme (anti-cortisols), ActivaTe, AND/OR COMBOs of some of these and some other stuff such as fenugreek, trib, maca, and the usual support supps. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do for PCT. Definitely Nolva, Retain, Fenu and DHEA. Can't decide if I should add other stuff like Rebound and/or ActivaTe. Seems like overkill. I know what you mean about getting expensive but I also don't want to be too cheap in getting my test back up...FWIW.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva 10/20/20/30? that sound right or is it in reverse? I'm not well experienced as it is prescript and i am not very into that. Althought i would be if not for prior contracts. i.e. the service.

rocknroll

Awards
Nolva 10/20/20/30? that sound right or is it in reverse? I'm not well experienced as it is prescript and i am not very into that. Althought i would be if not for prior contracts. i.e. the service.
Yeah I think it's in reverse of that. I'm planning on running Nolva 40/30/20.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hey rocknroll what are you gonna take for your pct?
i wanna get some ideAs beforehand. Are u gonna do 4 weeks or just 3? Sheesh this thing has been flying by as i will be starting ny 3rd week this coming tuesday (6/27). So far its been great with no sides. Im gonna do my 3rd week at 20mgs then ill decide whether to do a 4th or just goto pct. Thanks!:good:

rocknroll

Awards
what do u recommend for the post cycle therapy? thnks!
Right now I have Nolva, Retain, Fenugreek, DHEA. Debating Rebound but was advised it would be overkill. Also debating ActivaTe. Really torn about this. I just one day ahead of you (start 3rd week Monday) and will probably stop at 3 weeks...We'll see. If I go 4 weeks, I will PCT 4 weeks. If I go 3 "on", then 3 for PCT. Haven't been able to search the PCT forums much the last day or two. Will hit the search hard tonight and tomorrow. What are you thinking for PCT?

Ryan1

Awards
if i would decide to take nolva instead...how easy is it to get..and what are the sides associated with it?:bb2:

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
phera doesn't aromatize even tho people still use a post cycle

Ryan1

Awards
from those that have taken phera...do you recommend a post cycle even though you say it doesn't aromatize? you all have been a huge help!!:bb:

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
from those that have taken phera...do you recommend a post cycle even though you say it doesn't aromatize? you all have been a huge help!!:bb:
Absolutely recommend a post cycle therapy. The main purpose of PCT is get your testosterone output back up where it belongs. Phera-plex when taken at reasonable doses is not very supressive of testosterone output, but you still need PCT. Just don't super suppress your estrogen level and then let it bounce back overshooting normal levels and then suppressing testosterone at the end of PCT (estrogen rebound). Either tamper off estrogen suppresors slowly or end with ATD (or both).

You scare me by your question.

rocknroll

Awards
That part about tapering off suppressors slowly or ending with ATD confused me a bit (easy to do...my bad) Isn't ATD a suppressor? Can you elaborate on "Either tamper off estrogen suppresors slowly or end with ATD (or both)."

Here's what I'm thinking...So as it relates to a PP standalone cycle, an AI, like Rebound (XT or Reloaded...), would obliterate estrogen thereby creating an increased potential for estrogen rebound.

Any thoughts about using Nolva, Retain, Fenu, and DHEA for PCT after a PP standalone?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
i was not sure on what to use right yet. I heard retain is good. I dont wanna get anything that needs script so im trying to keep it simple. What else u think? Thanks!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lean xtreme has pretty much the same effect as Retain from what i have put together.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any thoughts about using Nolva, Retain, Fenu, and DHEA for post cycle therapy after a PP standalone?
Definitely.

After you stop any anabolic cycle, you will always have to deal with 3 things:

1)Increased Cortisol Levels
2)Increased Estrogen Levels
3)Decreased Testosterone Levels

Fenugreek, containing 4-hydroxyisoleucine and saponins, will speed up restoration of HTPA function. You can opt not to do this, but when you don't have a boner in over a week, you'll quickly succumb.

DHEA, 7-oxo-DHEA, B-Androstientriol or 7-Hydroxy-DHEA have shown significant reductions in cortisol levels. Retain is also a cortisol reducer, but I'm not as familiar with it's components. Using DHEA (or a metabolite) transdermally is pretty cheap and, in my opinion, your best bet for the money.

rocknroll

Awards
i was not sure on what to use right yet. I heard retain is good. I dont wanna get anything that needs script so im trying to keep it simple. What else u think? Thanks!
Yes, seems Retain and Lean Xtreme are similar. I have a bottle of Retain but wanted to try the Lean Xtreme...No biggie. I will be going with Nolva (I REALLY THINK YOU/ANYONE SHOULD GET THIS!!!), Retain, Fenu, DHEA, maybe some trib and/or maca.

I will NOT be using Rebound (or an AI or ATD) with the PP. Unless I hear otherwise that is what I will be doing.

Below in red is the name of a thread I started in which I asked alot of questions about PCT for a PP standalone. I received some good assistance and advice. Check it out by searching for it. Sorry, I don't know how to get the link to show up in this post...

Critique Phera Plex cycle plan for Noob

I'm wondering if we should take this discussion to the PCT forum. Seems it's taking a turn from PP...FWIW.

Ryan1

Awards
if i decided against nolva...what would you all recommend?

Ryan1

Awards
if i decided against nolva...what would you all recommend?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is the cheapest site to get rebound reloaded?
try our board sponsors. and compare prices.
That's the best I can tell you.
Even though I know which 1 it is. I'm not gonna rep one over the other as they all seem to have different products at varying rates but nevertheless always offer the lowest prices around!

Ryan1

Awards
my bad on the two posts in a row..with the same question..didn't think it was working right for me

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there at the bottom of the page bro. Or somewhere there.

For example....
Custom Nutrition Warehouse
Island Supplements
Nutraplanet
etc...

Ryan1

Awards
Thanks bro...as far as that goes...now another question that you all are probably sick of hearing from me..is what should i take in conjunction to the pheraplex..for example...i'll be taking fish oils, flax oil, calcium tab,animal pak, liver tab...what else? :bb:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro...as far as that goes...now another question that you all are probably sick of hearing from me..is what should i take in conjunction to the pheraplex..for example...i'll be taking fish oils, flax oil, calcium tab,animal pak, liver tab...what else? :bb:
edit - took out nolva as we have talked about that. i have no probs with gyno never have. but some are. milk thistle yadda and ... fish/flax good. hawthorne berry if you experience headaches or high blood pressure. policosonol is good for post cycle therapy. Fenugreek and MACA w. RR afterwards for PCT.

sorry if i've repeated myself.

DHEA or retain or something for cortisol control. I know how phera bloooooats the first week then sorta fades out but for draining of all bloat lean xtreem and RR.

rocknroll

Awards
All that stuff that gotripped said...

You might want to look into "Cycle Support." Check into this great product. There is a write up for it. Takes care of almost everything.

But if you are buying supports separately, I would add Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), Red Yeast Rice (RYR), and some COQ10 (should go with the RYR as RYR depletes COQ10 in body...bad).

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
246lbs

Day 52

Too much work, too much sun... today had to be another off day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
buakaw93 Cycle Logs 13
Anabolics 36
celc5 Cycle Logs 269
Supplement Logs 121