Pheraplex Cycle Log

gixxerman17

Awards
Here goes my first attempt at making a log of a cycle.
Stats:
22 years old
5' 11" - 220 lbs
Squat: 385 (at one time), at beginning of this cycle about 345
Bench: 285 (Idk know now after these past 2 months)
Deadlift: 465 (ditto, read on to see what I'm talking about)

Last summer, I ran my first ever cycle of anything, which was Finaflex Hardcore (M1,4-ADD and Tren). I gained a lot of weight (went from 190 to 215) and then later about 6 months ago tried the Finaflex 550-XD (Superdrol and Tren) and gained absolutely nothing and just about lost my mind while I was on it. I didn't have anything real bad from the Finaflex Hardcore though, and gained quite a bit, both size and strength. Superdrol + Tren (the Finaflex 550 XD) I felt so nervous and on edge all the time when I took it, like I was gonna have a panic attack several times while I was on it.

I just took about 2 whole months off (long story) with only 2 workouts in those 2 months after working out 3-5 days a week for 3 years. I made a decision to get back on the weights, I just couldn't stop after all this time. My goal is to gain pure strength and some weight from this cycle and the following couple months, maybe about 15-20 lbs. I am between 5'11 and 6'0 and my weight fluctuates around 220-225. This will be my 3rd cycle and I'm just past the 1 year mark since my 1st cycle. I chose Pheraplex after doing research and trying to find something for bulk/strength that's something different from what was contained in both the finaflex products. My plan is as follows:

Week 1: 10 mg pheraplex
Week 2: 20 mg pheraplex
Week 3: 20 mg pheraplex
Week 4: 30 mg pheraplex
PCT: Nolvadex in 20/20/20/20???? (help me here, I forgot what I did for last cycles)
Week 5: nolvadex
Week 6: nolvadex
Week 7: nolvadex
Week 8: nolvadex

The workout I will be doing is "Stripped Down Hypertrophy" (you can find it through google on t-nation.com). I think this will be a nice size gainer, especially coming off of the last program I was on, Bigger Faster Stronger which is more of strength type deal with lower volume.

The product is Straight Phlexed by Black China Labs. I started the cycle 3 days ago. Here follows the log for the past 3 days:

Day 1: nothing, started the 10 mg week.
Day 2: nothing, no sides as of yet, workout is killing me with this high volume already.
Day 3: happened to be a rest day...spreaded my meals out a little more today, but still probably ate well over the 5,000 cal mark as usual.

I'll keep posting, and hopefully people will read it! Thanks

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I did a 6 week cycle of p-plex and 1-t and got 28lbs off it and a whole lot of strength. I went as high as 50mg ED but I found 4omg to be the sweet spot. I also found 5 weeks to be perfect and the last week wasn't worth it for the sides.

Watch your blood pressure and back cramps - hawthorn berry, coq10, potassium and taurine are all highly recommended.

I bloated badly so watch your salt intake.

I also found that the gains really kicked in when I ate a LOT of carbs. At one point I was eating 500gms a day of each.

Try to get in at least 4000kcals a day and you should be good.

gixxerman17

Awards
Day 4: I had the worst day at the gym ever. Only a few sets in I was sweating like crazy and was really tired, I had to leave early. I think maybe this was attributed to my diet in which I have been trying to eat a huge amount of calories but with cutting out almost all bread and potatoes (very stupid idea). So as of now, I will go back to the kind of diet I did my first cycle ever which was what I called the seefood diet (because if I see food, I eat it). No more holding back on carbs, I'm eating everything now, just gonna keep the meat and veggies high but throw in more bread and potatoes.

I think also my exhaustion may have been attributed to being on such a high volume program. This workout is killing me, I almost feel like maybe this should be done 3-4 times a week instead of 5 days a week with one day on and one day off. Also, with only 2 days in a row without a rest day. BUT I WILL KEEP ON THE PROGRAM AS LISTED AS OF NOW. I am just cutting short at 4 days this week, but will continue again Monday.

No sides, but after today's gym mishap, I am extremely tired and I'm already falling asleep here at 10:48 when I'm usually getting tired and sleeping around 2-3 am.

gixxerman17

Awards
I did a 6 week cycle of p-plex and 1-t and got 28lbs off it and a whole lot of strength. I went as high as 50mg ED but I found 4omg to be the sweet spot. I also found 5 weeks to be perfect and the last week wasn't worth it for the sides.

Watch your blood pressure and back cramps - hawthorn berry, coq10, potassium and taurine are all highly recommended.

I also found that the gains really kicked in when I ate a LOT of carbs. At one point I was eating 500gms a day of each.

thanks, definitely think you're right about carbs, especially after my horrible day today (read my last post). And as for the blood pressure and hawthorne berry, I started taking anabolic innovations cycle support a little bit before I started the cycle.

gixxerman17

Awards
Day 5: rested up, stayed up realllllyyy late last night, won't do that again, just rested today and had an all around okay day. Feel good. Also I meant to add I think I did something to my shoulder in a workout a couple days ago, the rear delt hurts a bit, and I think this was from a workout where I held a bar too far back on my shoulders and back doing squats. It's doing better though and I think I'll be fine. I am weighing out at 225 in the morning now every morning, I think this is not necessarily from phera though, I have been eating before sleep and I've noticed eating and drinking before I sleep makes me wake up heavier than if I don't.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
thanks, definitely think you're right about carbs, especially after my horrible day today (read my last post). And as for the blood pressure and hawthorne berry, I started taking anabolic innovations cycle support a little bit before I started the cycle.
I frontloaded CEO's cycle assist and took it while I was on but I found taking the extra coq10 and hawthorn did wonders for me.

I used my p-plex and 1 -t cycle as a prequel to doing the big boy's stuff so now i am starting a cutting cycle with test prop and a havoc kicker next week. Should be fun.....

kom01

kom01

Awards

That's amazing 28lbs! What bf % where you when you began the cycle and when you finished? Also, what bf% are you now? Your stats are really good for your height if all that is lbm (well the majority of it).

gixxerman17

Awards
I frontloaded CEO's cycle assist and took it while I was on but I found taking the extra coq10 and hawthorn did wonders for me.

I used my p-plex and 1 -t cycle as a prequel to doing the big boy's stuff so now i am starting a cutting cycle with test prop and a havoc kicker next week. Should be fun.....
I wanted so bad to just do a test e and dianabol cycle but finding REAL gear for me is very hard. I know only one guy who gets and uses real gear and I know there's scams all over the internet and everything else, I just couldn't waste the money or time. So I just decided to do another Ph. The one guy I knew told me he could get me a bottle of test e for $200 but I don't have all the money for that. I hope that this pheraplex will work. Could I maybe stack it with Finaflex Hardcore (M1,4add + Tren) or a product only containing M1,4add? I'd take anything except superdrol and I would probably like to stay away from Tren when I think about it.

gixxerman17

Awards
Day 6: Don't really feel anything, just still eating a lot of food and ready for the gym tomorrow, no sides no nothing.

gixxerman17

Awards
You know, I'm wondering......I'm not feeling anything, no "on" feeling, nothing, and I really am praying so bad that this is not going to be a wasted cycle. My last cycle was a total waste, and actually it only hurt me with the sides. I'm starting to think maybe I should stack this phera with m1,4add. I took a stack of m1,4add and tren for my 1st cycle ever and it was the only cycle of the past 2 that worked. Not only did it work, it worked wonders for me, I gained weight and a ton of strength. Maybe this was because it was the first cycle, because the next that I did (SDrol and Tren) didn't work and I had horrible sides, no gains.
Maybe try stacking this already ongoing Phera cycle with some M1,4ADD?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
at about 12-14 days ull start to feel it really hitting... trust me on this..

gixxerman17

Awards
Day 7: Had an ok day at the gym, nothing really special....a little worried about the workout I'm on may be too much volume. It's the "Stripped Down Hypertrophy" workout off of t-nation.com . Started taking 20 mg today, just really tired right now, gonna go to bed, the day blazed by really fast.

Really worried that this is gonna be a wasted cycle, but we'll see...

gixxerman17

Awards
Day 8: Pretty good day in the gym, noticed a little increase in strength, but most notably a stone hard feeling in my legs after I really worked on my squat form, lowered the weight, and did the 10 rep sets today.

SIDES: Overall, I feel good! BUT I do feel my appetite has decreased, but right now I'm drinking a half gallon of chocolate whole milk (if I can't eat the calories, I'll drink them), had a weird feeling in my head last night and I had a huge tired feeling, but I drink coffee and I think it was a coffee headache (I get those A LOT, this was the first coffee headache since the beginning of cycle btw) I feel just fine now.
Sometimes, I freak myself out (kinda like a small panic attack) when I think about what I'm taking, and once I get out and about (go outside or concentrate on something else I feel fine). I've always been real skiddish about getting sick and whatnot, but I know I'm fine.

I don't have any shutdown as of yet, nothing's shrunk and I'm as horny as ever, if not even more horny (I think more horny, actually).

I'm thinking about bumping the dose up to 30 mg because of lack of weight gains.....Don't know yet but I may bump it up tomorrow

Weight at the start was 220, I sometimes wake up 220 and over the course of the day I get to 228 or so BUT you have to remember, I took 2 months off a week or so before I started the cycle, so I had weight like this before those 2 months (I weighed out 231 on one scale about 2 1/2 - 3 months ago), maybe it's the phera, maybe it's not, Idk.

gixxerman17

Awards
UPDATE ON LAST NIGHT: I was laying in bed when all of a sudden I just started feeling very uneasy. I was freaking out very badly and I felt my heart was racing, I felt hot and also nauseated. I sh#t at least 3 times in the course of an hour and a half. I also kept peeing but only a little water came out each time (p#ss was almost totally clear).
The panic attack continued for about an hour - hour and a half. I finally was calmed down. I'm going to a doctor today for bloodwork and also to talk about what may be panic attacks. I don't know if this is a regular side. It was absolutely horrible, even today I still feel shook up. I almost vowed to completely stop the cycle after last night.

gixxerman17

Awards
Day 9:

Had a horrible last night, had a huge panic attack. Finally fell asleep but kept waking up from noise and also had a guy come in to pesticide spray the apartment.

After I woke up this morning, I was still shook up from last night, I didn't eat a whole lot for breakfast, maybe 1,000 calories and drank some milk. I was still freaking out so I went to the doctor, they took my vitals, blood pressure and oxygen levels were normal. They said it's panic attacks, I even told them I was doing a prosteroid cycle and they said that people who they prescribe testosterone have the same problems (nervousness and sleeplessness). They, of course, told me to stop taking the stuff and also prescribed me 0.5 mg ativan to take once daily as needed, but I only plan to take them when the going gets very very rough; I'll probably take one before I go to sleep tonight.

I also had bloodwork done (they advised me to have it done) for thyroid and cholesterol levels, I'll be posting those results when they come back in a couple days.

Today, I still feel very tired, and still a bit uneasy even after the doctor. One minute I'm fine, and the next I don't feel so good. It's very hot and humid here, but I think I feel hotter than usual, even though body temp is completely normal. My appetite is not as big as it was before beginning and until now in this cycle.

I REALLYYYY contemplated just going ahead and doing 40 mg nolva and stopping the cycle last night, but I think I'm gonna try to duke it out for right now. I will stay at 20 mg.
Also on a side note, is it a little odd that this happened pretty much as soon as I started the 20 mg week?
I can tell I'm gaining weight, or at least was. At one point last night, I weighed out 230 lbs. I feel sort of like I have a pump going on throughout the day sometimes (most notably in the chest, tris, and quads). At first, I thought the weight gain was just me gaining back what I had lost from the 2 month break a little before the start of this cycle, but I realize now that my weight upon waking up is going up as well.

I can't imagine what the 40 mg week would feel like and I'm thinking that maybe that's completely outta the question right now, but we'll see.....

I'll be starting another workout plan, I think this "stripped down hypertrophy" off t-nation is too much volume and too repetitive to give proper rest. Squats and bench everyday?! come on....

So I'll be either finding a new good workout or going back to the Arnold's Encyclopedia of Modern BBuilding Level 1 workout. I did that workout in my first cycle ever and even before and had good results.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
here's an old routine i had saved on file.. i'm sure it's different than what you've done. the volume isn't too much, it will produce hypertrophy, and it's not bench and squat everyday. i know you're more into the power movements so u can modify as needed but this is a good one.

Monday- chest/tris (3x8-12)
Flat barbell
Incline barbell
Cable flat press
Cable flys (decline)
Straight bar tri ext.
Underhand tri ext.
Skull crushers with vbar on cables

Tuesday Shoulders 3x8-12
Military press barbell
Isolated side laterals (performed laying on side on incline bench)
Standing side laterals using plates instead of dumbbells
Rear lateral raises (performed sitting on a bench.. chest on knees)
Shrugs (I sometimes work them on back day instead)

Wednesday quads 3x12-15
Leg extensions
Squats (narrow stance)
Leg presses (narrow stance)
Walking lunges
Adductors (4 sets)

Thursday back/bis 3x8-12
Pull-ups
Tbar rows
Barbell rows
Lat pulldowns (supinated grip)
Incline dumbbell curls
Ez bar curls
Rope hammer curls

Friday Hams and calvs 4x12-15
Lying leg curls
Seated leg curls
Stiff legged dead lifts
Seated calf raises
Leg press calf raises

gixxerman17

Awards
thanks, man btw send me a link in a pm to your 7% bf thread.

gixxerman17

Awards
Day 10:

Wake-up weight = 222-223

ROCK HARD pumps in the gym

I started my buddy Tumtum's routine and got a huge solid pump. Absolutely annihilated the workout, left wanting more, had a huge amount of energy today. Overall I feel good. Was bursting with energy today.

gixxerman17

Awards
Day 11:

Didn't get the same great pumps as yesterday, but didn't have to take ativan to help with any panic attack at night, I felt just fine.

gixxerman17

Awards
Day 12:

Legs, had a huuuuuuuuuuuuugeeeeeeeeeeeeee pump goin on, I couldn't even walk because my quads were like tree trunks

No real big strength gains that I can really notice, i've switched up my routine to Tumtum's and my training philosophy has also changed to getting the pump. I think in the past, part of the reason for my plateau was always trying to go till failure or just flat out pushing my body too far.

I think the weight is going up at about 1 lb per day. But when I woke up this morning, I was 229. After subsequently goin to the bathroom (lol) I was back to 226. Half of me is ready for the 30 mg and the other half is saying stay at 20..........we'll see.

I feel uneasy at times, this may or may not be attributed to the phera, but it's definitely better than those first days on 20 mgs.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
weigh yourself always after the bathroom to know your real weight. also how early did u start your cycle support? and EXACTLY how much water are you drinking?

gixxerman17

Awards
weigh yourself always after the bathroom to know your real weight. also how early did u start your cycle support? and EXACTLY how much water are you drinking?
one week before, I know it shoulda been a couple weeks before though........
As far as water goes, I actually am drinking a ton of milk
then comes juices and water, but if you count fluids, it would definitely be well over a gallon a day, maybe a gallon and a half
some days I drink more water but most days milk is the name of the game for me

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
u need to drink no less than 1 gallon of water a day. buy an actual gallon and finish it every day. you should actually strive to drink over a gallon. and yes the cycle support should start 2 weeks before. some of the ingredients such as hawthorne berry and such takes at least a week to kick in. and trust me u want it "in" before u start. what exactly is your diet.. from morning till bed

gixxerman17

Awards
u need to drink no less than 1 gallon of water a day. buy an actual gallon and finish it every day. you should actually strive to drink over a gallon. and yes the cycle support should start 2 weeks before. some of the ingredients such as hawthorne berry and such takes at least a week to kick in. and trust me u want it "in" before u start. what exactly is your diet.. from morning till bed
oh God, you're really gonna love this one...........
I get up, drink some milk, go immediately to a buffet, load up (2-3 plates), on meat veggies bread, the work
2-3 hours later I eat a preworkout meal, sandwich, peanut butter, orange juice/water
go workout about an hour later, then about 30 mins after workout I eat at the buffet again, at least 2 full plates
(sometimes this meal is skipped or subbed for something smaller)---> little later I eat usually at the huddle house or something, I get the big house platter, hashbrowns, three eggs, toast and grits
before I sleep I eat some form of protein (but not very much food) and drink milk

there you have it, not clean, but hey, I gained 30 lbs on the seefood (see food you eat it) diet on that first cycle and even when my weight failed to keep going later it kept my energy going to hit new maxes in the gym

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
yeah that diet is pretty bad haha.. assuming your buffet trips have about 50 grams of protein in them. you still are getting only about 200 grams of protein a day.. if that. i'm 40lbs less than u... cutting.. and i'm taking in over 350 on workout days. you need to double your protein.

start your day off with some whey. your body doesn't need slow digesting casein protein (milk) in the morning. it needs something it can digest quickly like whey or eggwhites. you have to be careful eating whatever it takes to gain 30 lbs.. next thing you know you'll have to lose 50 lbs to get lean again. and i know you care about your strength, and there is nothing worse for your strength than having to cut for 6 months.. trust me.. 3 months is hard enough.

but make sure you add in that water, VERY important. it'll make u feel tons better while taking these compounds.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah that diet is pretty bad haha.. assuming your buffet trips have about 50 grams of protein in them. you still are getting only about 200 grams of protein a day.. if that. i'm 40lbs less than u... cutting.. and i'm taking in over 350 on workout days. you need to double your protein.

start your day off with some whey. your body doesn't need slow digesting casein protein (milk) in the morning. it needs something it can digest quickly like whey or eggwhites. you have to be careful eating whatever it takes to gain 30 lbs.. next thing you know you'll have to lose 50 lbs to get lean again. and i know you care about your strength, and there is nothing worse for your strength than having to cut for 6 months.. trust me.. 3 months is hard enough.

but make sure you add in that water, VERY important. it'll make u feel tons better while taking these compounds.
i haven't seen any evidence that taking in over 2g protein/kg bodyweight will make any difference to muscle gain - as long as energy requirements are being met.. unless you have something i can read. so if he weighs 220lbs /2.2 x 2 = 200g protein. i'd say he's right on. but he could add 20-30g since he's heavier now than when he started at 220lbs.

400g of protein is ridiculously in excess, and chances are most of it will be turned into glucose.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
i've grown up reading to take in a minimum of your bodyweight in protein.. and when attempting to build muscle to go for 1.5 - 2. To each his own. i would still suggest changing up the types of protein consumed, regardless of how much u want to take in on a daily basis. and i still recommending cleaning up the diet.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i've grown up reading to take in a minimum of your bodyweight in protein.. and when attempting to build muscle to go for 1.5 - 2. To each his own. i would still suggest changing up the types of protein consumed, regardless of how much u want to take in on a daily basis. and i still recommending cleaning up the diet.
i agree with the cleaning of the diet. i feel better when i'm just eating lean protein sources and fruit with some good fats, but there's a bunch of different perspectives on it. some people think its harder to build muscle than to lose fat, some find it harder to maintain muscle while cutting, and don't like to cut for long periods of time. i guess it depends on your body type.

i think the main reason people go all out is to try to make sure they score as much gains from the cycle as possible and don't want to possibly miss out by eating overly clean.

across the board though, dirty bulking in my opinion is unhealthy , especially on roids. muscle isn't the only thing that is synthesized quicker than usual.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
exactly... your body isn't only building muscle.. everything is growing haha. just from watching it seems that the guys who try to keep it semi clean have the best gains.. now that's just what i've noticed. the guys who eat everything put on the same muscle.. actually more, but also fat and end up losing the extra muscle when they have to cut down early. seemost ppl dont think 8-10 lbs lean isn't enough.. they want the 30 lbs.. . **** if it's lean 8 lbs is a **** TON. more than i put on in a year by FAR

gixxerman17

Awards
I'll try to up my protein some and go get some whey, thanks for the input

Day 13:

Rest day, nothin special

Went ahead and upped the dose to 30 mg, one in the morning, then 1 before workout, one later on after

gixxerman17

Awards
Day 14:

Did some more legs today and did deadlifts, hugee pump in the back of my legs
The one thing I am getting constantly now since about 4-5 days ago, is hugeeee stone rock hard pumps

Had a good workout, Waking up weight differs, this morning it was 229 lbs, but the morning before was like 225 or 226

Don't feel bad, I don't think I'm having lethargic sides as of now, and I think the panicking is just me freaking out when it does happen sometimes. I've noticed it happens when I THINK about it, if my mind is somewhere else it never happens, so it's probably just me bein a ***** :p

I almost feel like my weight has leveled out, I know I've gained muscle, but also definitely some visceral fat......Don't know that I'm gonna hit the 240 like I wanted but whatever, it was worth a shot

gixxerman17

Awards
day 15:

did some upper body with bench, had a huge pump, great workout

Day 16:

had to take a day off for some other engagements and my ham is absolutely killing me from deadlifts the other day. Very stiff and I can't walk right, but anyway I'll go for another day tomorrow

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I'm really interested in phera-plex and I'm totally following this log! Kill this **** bro!!!!

gixxerman17

Awards
Day 17:

Did shoulders, nothing really special, but I can never seem to get a huge pump on my shoulders

Day 18:

Did legs, killed it! noticed a little increase in strength on squats

I did 4 sets of squats 12 reps and then a set of 5 with heavy weight and did leg presses, adductors, and by the time I did extensions I had to quit, I did all this in about 30 minutes and I started feeling faint. No big deal, it happens with me when I do legs, I love going heavy and going fast.

However, I've noticed my weight is staying at 231 lbs in the morning. It's not increasing anymore, I'm still on the 30 mg, I guess I'll try the 40 as planned but I don't see any reason to go up.

The sides (knock on wood) seem to completely left me, I don't feel anything...I just stay hard more in the day I think and of course I have those pumps when I workout and that's about it. SOMETIMES I feel uneasy but this has really leveled out and I don't feel it much at all anymore.

gixxerman17

Awards
I know it's been a while, but nothing new has happened, getting a little bit stronger but it's nothing really noticeable at this point.

I ended the cycle on day 21 (I cut it short by a week). I am in PCT and have been on for 5 or so days now.

Day 27:

In PCT, still getting the pumps, maybe not quite as much, but getting them. Weight is still at 230 in the morning. Strength is mostly the same, however, I am doing squats with 225 like it's nothing now, for 12-15 reps or more completely ass to grass. (maybe it did wonders for my legs?!) I really had trouble before now doing that many reps even though my pr was 385. weight gained so far was about 15 lbs. No sides, no nothing.

I decided to end the cycle because I didn't feel it was doing much more for me, but most of all I have to go to NYC July 17th, and I didn't want to carry/mail the Nolva there. This way, I can do the pct up til when I leave and be done.
Anyway, all in all, I will be cutting pretty soon by adding a ton of cardio to what I'm doing.
I'll keep posting and let everyone know how the numbers are lookin.

I, however, will not be doing anymore ps/ph cycles after this. I had a wonderful first cycle, but the last one and this one now haven't done one fifth as much as that first cycle did. If I ever do anything again, it will be a real cycle, real gear like a cycle of Dbol and Test. I don't even know if I'm going to do that, because I don't have the money or the time to mess around with fake scam websites and get screwed out of my money a couple times before getting the real thing. If I find a way to get it in person at a REASONABLE price, then I'll do it, if not, I'll just stay natural.

ALSO, in retrospect, I think this stuff could do wonders if you could just not cycle on and off it. If i was always on, I think my gains would be satisfying.