Starting a PheraPlex cycle

vector18

vector18

Awards
After talking privately with a fellow AM member, I've decided to run my 2nd cycle with oral Pheraplex. I'll be taking 2 weeks of milk thistle first, than taking phera with cycle assist for 4 weeks. I'm going to take 10mg/week 1, 20mg week 2, 20-30mg week 3, 20-30mg week 4, diesel hardcore test during week 3 till the bottle is empty, and for PCT I'll be taking Nolvadex.
Alittle about myself, I am 38 yrs old, 6ft, 200lbs, lifting regular for 2 years, on/off for 18 yrs. Diet is not extremely strict, but good enough. I train
one body part per week with lifting weights 3 days a week and cardio 2 days
a week.
So if anyone has any suggestions or comments, feel free to chime in. I am not closed minded and just want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Prepare for back pumps. Other than that I had no issues, but I ran it for 3 weeks only with OTC PCT from PP. Good strength gains, ok mass gains.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
That's a good run. My last one (2006) was very very similar. I personally like to add in Powerfull to pct. It's not necessary, but it seems to do good things for me.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Hit the gym more than 3 days a week!

A couple questions, how many cals a day? Hrs in the gym? Workout routine?

During a cycle I hit it hard! Time off in the winter=more time in the gym, more sleep, and better food and recovery time.