PheraPLEX Log

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
252.5lbs

Day 38

Changed up my program. Today was ARMS and all i can say is Ronnie called me today complaining about how i am lifting too much these days :rofl:
Couldn't walk anywhere without someone commenting or asking my workout routine

Straight Bar Curls: 155 x6, x 6, 165 x 5 - and i am talking like butter

Lying Extensions: 155 x 8, x 7, 165 x 6 - easy street

Dumbell Curl: 70 x 6, 75 x 5

Tricep Pulldown: 170 x 8, 180 x 6 + 190 x 1

Incline Hammer Curl: 60 x 6

Overhead Extension: 50 x 6

Arms at 18 1/2 after workout

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
251lbs

Day 39

Legs

Hardly a workout. I left after two sets i was so mad at myself. Less reps with 455?!?!? Less Reps!?!?

Haha, that and my knee is hurting so bad and i only slept 4hours last night and i need a vacation.

Squats: 435 x 7, 455 x 4

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
fritzer, any before and after pics? 25+ pounds in the cycle is outstanding, however, I'm wondering how much is LBM and how much is fat gain? I see you were eating 5000+ cals, that's a ton, that's why the question.
thanks
how's the post cycle therapy going?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
249.5lbs

Day 40

Off Day. Just a note the weight gain is again fluctuating, probably because i am not gaining insane amounts anymore and since i weigh in the morning 6am, dehydration, etc changes a lot.

Viper: That's a good question. Now obviously i did gain some fat, but nothing serious. Waist went from 36'' to 37'' but my lower back and abs also grew tons. I probably will be insanely cut at 240, which is a goal of mine after PCT.

I want to keep 246lbs after PCT, then cut to 240lbs. Looking at adding Cissus/PowerFULL into PCT. Maybe Anagen?

Next cycle will be Mega-TRN/Methoxy-TST with possible light PheraPLEX but that is down the road probably in September or later

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hi there,

Great log. Great gains and recording done...great job man. I'm about to run my 2nd PP cycle. Woohoo!

I was wondering how you microdosed the SD. Do you have the compound in bulk? Just wondering how u did that, b/c most of what I see is 10mg per cap.

Anyways, great job. Make sure to keep a log for your next cycle!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi there,

Great log. Great gains and recording done...great job man. I'm about to run my 2nd PP cycle. Woohoo!

I was wondering how you microdosed the superdrol. Do you have the compound in bulk? Just wondering how u did that, b/c most of what I see is 10mg per cap.

Anyways, great job. Make sure to keep a log for your next cycle!

Renegade thought i chime in because I asked the same question. what he did was open up the 10mg caps and split them into 5's or 1/2 .

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Renegade thought i chime in because I asked the same question. what he did was open up the 10mg caps and split them into 5's or 1/2 .

Jeez, I didnt see it in the forum...Sorry about posting in the log. Good idea too...Thank you mixedup

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
249.5lbs

Day 41

Lots of work today. Post cycle therapy going well. Havn't noticed any libido change from before cycle, throughout or now. Its been good all along

Back and Traps

Really tired today. Just one of those days.

Pullups (self): x8, x 8, x 6, x 4, 165 x 8
Bent Over Rows: 225 x 7, x 7

TBar Rows: 5plates x 6, 5 plates and 25 x 6
Deadlift: (just screwing around to get form again, since i havn't done it in a while) 315 x 3, x 2, x 2, 365 x 2

Shrugs: 315 x 8, 405 x 8
Shrug DB: 120 x 8

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
249lbs

Day 42

Yawn. Loosing lots of fat even though i am eating a lot. Whatever, can't complain about that, measurements are the same.

Shoulders and Calves

Dumbell Press: 100 x 7, 105 x 3 (twisted my wrist back, didnt go to failure)
Military Press: 185 x 5, 195 x 4 ( Awesome! After my rotator cuff injury, today was pain free!!!)
Side Laterals: 45 x 12, 55 x 8
Reverse Laterals: 40 x 8

Seated Calf: 2plates a side x 12, plates + 35 x 12, x 12
45 degree: 5 plates a side x 25, x 25
Standing: 4 plates a side x 5, 200 x 15, burnouts

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
249lbs

Day 43

Yeah i got tons of pics. but i cant find my phone ot copmuter connector. I will look tonight since i have some time. They are sick

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I hope you find that cable. I would really like to see the pictures.

I don't want to hijack the log, but I think the reason Fritzer's gain are so good is he found the real sweet spot in dosing. If people are trying to follow his dosing they need adjust doses for their weight compared to his. 20mgs Phera-plex/250lbs = 0.08mg per lb and 5mg superdrol/250 lbs = 0.02mg per lb. Going higher may actually reduce gains.

You are doing great!

:woohoo:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope you find that cable. I would really like to see the pictures.

I don't want to hijack the log, but I think the reason Fritzer's gain are so good is he found the real sweet spot in dosing. If people are trying to follow his dosing they need adjust doses for their weight compared to his. 20mgs Phera-plex/250lbs = 0.08mg per lb and 5mg superdrol/250 lbs = 0.02mg per lb. Going higher may actually reduce gains.

You are doing great!

:woohoo:
Hey wouldnt' those have to be adjusted to the weight he started out at 226lbs since he was taken the drol at the beginning not at the end? Just wondering as I would like to get the correct calculations.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Hey wouldnt' those have to be adjusted to the weight he started out at 226lbs since he was taken the drol at the beginning not at the end? Just wondering as I would like to get the correct calculations.
You are half right. 2mg superdrol /226 lbs= 0.00885 and 20mg Phera-Plex / 226 lbs= 0.0885.

Hey Fritzer, why don't recap your dosing all the way through post cycle therapy and weight. Add your comments,etc. I don't want to Hijack the log so I going try to leave the log alone until you come back through.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
247 ?? very dehydrated, didnt eat for 6 hours yesterday...

Day 44

Bad Bad Bad nightlast night.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
nice log, curious how much you will retain after post cycle therapy is complete

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 PCT Measurements

Well 247 today, but massive dehydration. Hopefully that jump back up tomorrow. Or its all fat cause no change in measurements!!!

Arms: 18 1/16'' -- +1 1/16
Thighs: 28'' -- +1 3/4
Calves:18 1/8'' -- +1 1/8
Neck: 18 5/8'' -- +1 5/8 (whoa!!!)
Forearm: 14 1/4'' -- +3/4
Chest: 47 1/8'' -- +3 1/8
Shoulder Span Around: 59'' -- + 5'' (say what!!!)
Hips: 38''
Waist: 37'' -- + 1

Hoping to start up Cissus/Powerfull Megadose with CEE the week after this one coming up. Still on 200 DHEA so all is good.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
249lbs

Day 43

Yeah i got tons of pics. but i cant find my phone ot copmuter connector. I will look tonight since i have some time. They are sick
Were looking forward to seeing them

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
248lbs

Day 45

Weight was just as i thought.

Chest and Forearms

What a workout.

Flat Bench: 275 x 7, x 8, 295 x 5
Incline Bench: 235 x 3, 225 x 3 --> Chest is GONE!
Flat DB: 110 x 4
Incline DB: 95 x 6
Decline Bench: 275 x 5

Foerarm Curls: 110 x 10, 95 x 10, 80 x 10
Reverse Curls: 60 x 10
Standing Curl: 45 x 10, 40 x 10

PM

I will the PICS!!! Right now i just have before pics on the computer, but if you saw my house right now you would understand the incredible challenge of finding a cord

Haha I'm Out! Peace! :yawn:

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I tried out the Phera-plex / Superdrol mix you were using for 6 days. I went with 5 mg Phera-plex and 3.3 mg Superdrol in the morning. 10 mg Phera-plex in the evening. This has totally different feel from Phera-plex or Superdrol. It also is different from 10 mg Superdrol in the morning and 10 mg Phera-flex at night (This combo didn't work well for me). Seemed very edgy to me and very anabolic. With my triple A type personality edgy isn't necessarily good. Phera-plex is like a Tranquilizer to me, which is very good. Sorry, but I'm on a recomp so gain data would only confuse people.

I dropped back 20mgs Phera-plex when I went on Oratrophin. I have had trouble keeping my blood sugar up when being on Superdrol and Oratrophin at the same time in the past.

I may try full split of 7.5 mg Phera-plex and 1.66 mg of Superdrol twice a day at some time in the future.

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
Phew! I read this whole log. Great stuff man. I can't wait until i've been training hard enough and long enough to start hitting some more of these complex/hardcore supps. But damnit I want to see some pics! Don't tease me!

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
248.5lbs

Day 46

Gaining Weight in post cycle therapy?! Haha! And all i can say is my jeans were tight at the end of cycle are now loose loose loose again. So my waist is getting smaller.

Arms

Barbell Bicep Curl: 165 x 6, x 6, 175 x 2 + 135 x 6

Lying Extension: 165 x 5, x 6, x 4

Dumbell Curl: 75 x 4, 65 x 6

Close Grip Press: 205 x 6
Tricep Pulldown: 190 x 6

Incline Dumbell Curl: 60 x 6

Overhead Extension: 55 x 10

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Pre-Cycle, before i went into hospital where it all went to hell. This is at 212lbs, after hospital was a fat 230 on cortisol/prednisone/and you name it.

Attachments

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
So that is what doing 45 pound side laterals do to your shoulders. Damn!

rocknroll

Awards
Inspiring Bro! Have been following for a few weeks. Outstanding work in the gym and much thanks for the GREAT log. :type:

I'm on day 8 of standalone PP cycle (first timer). Lovin' it BIGTIME but certainly won't expect gains like yours!:box:

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hi all i started pp cycle and was gonna keep it like this---

week 1 10 mg

week 2 20 mg

week 3 20 mg

week 4 30 mg

of course im doin all the liver/mp/chol supports too

is it ok to just do 3 weeks of this cycle as im thinking of stopping after the 3rd week. Sides have been non existant so alls working well. I just thinking that maybe 3 weeks could be ok or am i screwing myself by stopping short? Thanks !!:good:

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
247lbs

Day 47

Doing three weeks is a great idea. Most gains in weeks 2-3

Legs

Probably the best leg workout ever. Less weight but powerlifting low and deep and stretch in the muscles

Squats: 425 x 7, x 6, x 5
Straight Leg Deadlift: 225 x 4, x 4, 275 x 4
Leg Press: 10 plates a side x 8
Leg Curl: 195 x 14
Reverse Standing Curl: 45 x 6

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
:fart: no thank god i havent had any heart palpitations !!

this is my first time using this stuff and i was very sceptical at first but i figured give it a shot as long as i had all the supporting supps in place. I started the milk thistle/hawthorne berry/coq10 about 7 days before also.

Definitely this PP stuff works !!!

Im on 2nd week right now and its just been awesome. Been very focused and overall feeling has been great so far (2nd week). I think im gonna do just 3 weeks then do a pct. Even if i do 4 weeks i aint gonna go more than 30mgs cause it looks as if people gets problems when dosages go high.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established

this is my first time using this stuff and i was very sceptical at first but i figured give it a shot as long as i had all the supporting supps in place. I started the milk thistle/hawthorne berry/coq10 about 7 days before also.

Im on 2nd week right now and its just been awesome. Been very focused and overall feeling has been great so far (2nd week). I think im gonna do just 3 weeks then do a post cycle therapy. Even if i do 4 weeks i aint gonna go more than 30mgs cause it looks as if people gets problems when dosages go high.
Unless you weigh about 300 lbs then 30 mgs is too high.

rocknroll

Awards

I'm on 2nd week right now and its just been awesome. Been very focused and overall feeling has been great so far (2nd week). I think im gonna do just 3 weeks then do a post cycle therapy. Even if i do 4 weeks i aint gonna go more than 30mgs cause it looks as if people gets problems when dosages go high.
No hear palpitations for me either. Like poppydogg, 1st time for me and I'm on day 10 of PP standalone. I started supps 2-3 weekd before cycle. All is AWESOME! For me I really began feeling it around days 5-7. Along with this did come some sort of weird feeling in my upper abdomen/lower chest. I was concerned about it being heart but it has subsided, not gone away, and my BP keeps reading excellent. I have heard of some people having heart palpatations while on PP.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
:jaw: yes i did hear of some heart palp problems and even chest pains. Whats your cycle gonna be like? Im debating whether to do 4 weeks or just 3 @ 10/20/20. Dunno yet. Or maybe 10/20/30. Im in my second week right now. My weight is around 240 so im not sure if the 30 mg is too much or not.
Otherwise its been great so far with no sides.

rocknroll

Awards
:jaw: yes i did hear of some heart palp problems and even chest pains. Whats your cycle gonna be like? Im debating whether to do 4 weeks or just 3 @ 10/20/20. Dunno yet. Or maybe 10/20/30. Im in my second week right now. My weight is around 240 so im not sure if the 30 mg is too much or not.
I was planning on 10/20/20/20 or 30 based on how 20 was working. BTW I'm only 185, not a beast like you... Now I'm thinking I should stop after the third week and skip the 20-30mg 4th week altogether.

I guess, however, I'm also thinking that I'm in this thing/cycle, will be doing PCT anyway, I'm not stacking anything after this, might as well try to optimize my gains and go for the 4th week. I have read some people saying they wish they would've gone for a 5th week but others advising to go ahead and stop after 3. I'm leaning towards doing the 4th week.

FWIW at your size I wouldn't be afraid to go for 30mg if you go for a 4th week or if you aren't making gains on 20mg. Looks like Fitzer opened and recapped pills. Have you considered that?

Anyway, I'm with you, LOVIN' the 20mg right now and planning on sticking with it unless something changes.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel that 10mg is only needed for about the first 3-5 days but i have not ran a PP cycle yet so what do i know? I mean why run a whole week at 10mg when you are going to get suppressed anyway just start the gains quicker with 20mg. I have brought this up before only to be argued with but im probably wrong anyway....just my opinion.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
whats fitzer? dunno about that one with recapping:gas:

Yea i might do the 4th week at 30 mgs possibly. So then itll be 10/20/20/30 .... What are u gonna take for the pct? I hear all mixed supps people are taking.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
i feel that 10mg is only needed for about the first 3-5 days but i have not ran a PP cycle yet so what do i know? I mean why run a whole week at 10mg when you are going to get suppressed anyway just start the gains quicker with 20mg. I have brought this up before only to be argued with but im probably wrong anyway....just my opinion.
yea i agree with you, im gonna be doing a cycle in the near future, probubly for a winter bulker and im just gonna do 20,20,20,20
4 weeks should be fine.

rocknroll

Awards
Sorry...I meant Fritzer.. and he has a PP log that has been going on for awhile. As for PCT, I was planning on Nolva and Retain (and some other stuff such as Fenu, DHEA, regular supports, etc.)

I'm thinking about all of the different PCT plans/options I see. Considering one of the options below. Of course this list isn't as long as it could be. BTW, I have Retain and Nolva on hand, considering adding Rebound, ActivaTe, other stuff. Cycle is gettin' expensive...(should I say MORE expensive:( )

A) Nolva, Rebound
B) Nolva, Rebound, Retain
C) Nolva, Retain
D) Nolva, Rebound, ActivaTe
E) Rebound, Retain, (Nolva on hand and use only if necessary)
F) Rebound, ActivaTe (Nolva on hand and use only if necessary)

I have heard/read much about not needing Rebound for PCT due to an already depleted estrogen environment but still see it in many plans.

I like gogo's idea of doing 4 weeks of 20mg/ed. Might try that next time through.;)

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
I've been taking PP for 8 days now. I've had nothing good happen yet, no size or strength increase.
Days 1-4 (20mg)each day
Days 5-6 (30mg) each day
Days 7-8 (20mg) each day
I've never done a cycle of anything before. First timer.
150-155 lbs (weight has always flucuated)
155 before bed 150 in the morning
5ft 7in lots of extra body fat
been lifting for 5 years
been serious 9 months

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
i know that's all really high and crazy but nothing is happening. maybe i got ripped off, who knows. but i did have some heart palpitations when i was taking 30mg so i dropped back to 20mg.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
i know that's all really high and crazy but nothing is happening. maybe i got ripped off, who knows. but i did have some heart palpitations when i was taking 30mg so i dropped back to 20mg.
Usualy people start to see the stuff kickin in after the first week anyways, but at 150 pounds, are you sure your diets in check dude? No offense but you need to eat like its going out of style. Especially while "ON" .

A) Nolva, Rebound
B) Nolva, Rebound, Retain
C) Nolva, Retain
D) Nolva, Rebound, ActivaTe
E) Rebound, Retain, (Nolva on hand and use only if necessary)
F) Rebound, ActivaTe (Nolva on hand and use only if necessary)
I think using Nolva and Rebound is a little bit of an overkill for a pp cycle bro, imo i would just go with the nolva , retain ect but no Rebound. go with 40,40,20,20 with the nolvadex :)

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
247lbs

Day 48

Back

Weights dropped a bit but not from lack of strength. Left bicep feels obliterated and maybe ripped... nothing serious just affected today

Very tired today and just one of those days as they say

Pullups (self): x 7, x 6, x 5, x 4
Pulldown: 200 x 8

TBar: 5plates x 6
Bent Over Rows: 255 x 6, x 5
Seated Row: 300 x 6

Shrug: 315 x 10
Shrug DB: 120 x 8

Deadlift: 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 315 x 5, 365 x 5

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
yea better to play it safe andro

I think the stuff works. Maybe i got lucky on it but its been pretty good so far.i just Hope it stays same !:bow28:

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
25 mgs max. 30 is too much.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on 10/20/20/20 or 30 based on how 20 was working. BTW I'm only 185, not a beast like you... Now I'm thinking I should stop after the third week and skip the 20-30mg 4th week altogether.

I guess, however, I'm also thinking that I'm in this thing/cycle, will be doing post cycle therapy anyway, I'm not stacking anything after this, might as well try to optimize my gains and go for the 4th week. I have read some people saying they wish they would've gone for a 5th week but others advising to go ahead and stop after 3. I'm leaning towards doing the 4th week.

FWIW at your size I wouldn't be afraid to go for 30mg if you go for a 4th week or if you aren't making gains on 20mg. Looks like Fitzer opened and recapped pills. Have you considered that?

Anyway, I'm with you, LOVIN' the 20mg right now and planning on sticking with it unless something changes.
Don't go over 20 mgs.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
15 mgs max for your weight. If you are not gaining weight then you are not eating enough. You should gain fat if nothing else. Are you getting enough protien and do you have it timed so it available in your body 24 hrs a day?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
buakaw93 Cycle Logs 13
Anabolics 36
celc5 Cycle Logs 269
Supplement Logs 121
fritzer Cycle Logs 5