Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I feel ya bro in the last four years I've moved from place to place four times and I've moved my class room with all my art supplies four times as well...man I'm sick of moving...IT SUCKS!! Once you're done though it's the best feeling.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today is the day my daughter is flying back to California. It is going to be a packed day. Soon as I drop her off and get back toward the house we are going to try to finish the move tonight. Then possibly hit the gym. This is a new week and time to get back on track.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today is the day my daughter is flying back to California. It is going to be a packed day. Soon as I drop her off and get back toward the house we are going to try to finish the move tonight. Then possibly hit the gym. This is a new week and time to get back on track.
That's the spirit Bro, hope you had a really nice visit with your daughter, my little girl is only 7yrs old and I can't imagine her being so far away from me, I know that must be hard, whether she is all grown up or not, I'm not looking forward to those days, but I'm just doing my best to cherish the days I have now!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel ya bro in the last four years I've moved from place to place four times and I've moved my class room with all my art supplies four times as well...man I'm sick of moving...IT SUCKS!! Once you're done though it's the best feeling.
Hell Yeah it feels good to be done... AMEN to that!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
FINAFLEX presents... The Ultimate Online Bench Press Competition!

- Do you think you have a good bench?
- Do you think you have a good bench for your body weight?
- Would you like to win $500 worth of FINAFLEX products?

or would you just like to see all the youtube entries submitted by our contestants, either way click on this link and let the Games Begin... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/182036-finaflex-presents-ultimate.html#post2987069
That looks sooo awesome, $500 worth of Finaflex products!!?? Damn shoulder problems :(

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yes. Everything is moved over to the new place. Now it is time to find a place for everything. Lol... Gym time on friday. Boy oh boy am I going to hit it hard. My body has been beyond sore. And tbe sweat that had dripped off me. Or better yet poured off me over the last week omg...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hell yes. Everything is moved over to the new place. Now it is time to find a place for everything. Lol... Gym time on friday. Boy oh boy am I going to hit it hard. My body has been beyond sore. And tbe sweat that had dripped off me. Or better yet poured off me over the last week omg...
Go get some brother! Give it hell!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I first started all this moving my scale weight was 255.8 well this morning I jumped on the scale and was 252.4

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
When I first started all this moving my scale weight was 255.8 well this morning I jumped on the scale and was 252.4
NICE! That move must have been intense damn

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE! That move must have been intense damn
Yeah it sucked lol. Going from a house that had a two car garage to a house that does not have a garage at all is tuff. So there will be some building in the near future. However. Like I mentioned earlier I was a sweating machine, and considering I didn't step foot in the gym the whole time I am happy. I was a little concerned at first. Tomorrow is my gym day so we shall see what happens.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yeah it sucked lol. Going from a house that had a two car garage to a house that does not have a garage at all is tuff. So there will be some building in the near future. However. Like I mentioned earlier I was a sweating machine, and considering I didn't step foot in the gym the whole time I am happy. I was a little concerned at first. Tomorrow is my gym day so we shall see what happens.
Yeah that would be a little tricky, did you use a storage unit? I bet your excited to get back in the gym, i know i was that week off sucked a lot.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I have a shed at the new place that barely fits everything. I will have to do something though. No place to put my riding lawn mower or to work on misc projects. No work bench anymore :(

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
No I have a shed at the new place that barely fits everything. I will have to do something though. No place to put my riding lawn mower or to work on misc projects. No work bench anymore :(
That sucks man, no basement to put a work bench?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
UHM.. BUB.. We have a home for your exercise equipment, you can have it back when my neice moves out.. :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao... My treadmill is in the house. Need to find room for my other toy. You know the one your hubby wants at your house. Lol. I may just say you can borrow it until I make room. Lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who's the MAN.... YOU are!!! Nice job bro, see and you were feeling all down on yourself and your progress, LoL, consistency, consistency, consistency, it can and it will happen my friend, I promise, if you stay consistent with your diet and exercise, you will achieve your goals and then some!!!

See a little break from the weights and a week of cardio (moving) and BAM, results, another reason why I am going to bounce back and forth every two weeks changing up my style of lifting... because it works!

Good Job Bro!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Who's the MAN.... YOU are!!! Nice job bro, see and you were feeling all down on yourself and your progress, LoL, consistency, consistency, consistency, it can and it will happen my friend, I promise, if you stay consistent with your diet and exercise, you will achieve your goals and then some!!!

See a little break from the weights and a week of cardio (moving) and BAM, results, another reason why I am going to bounce back and forth every two weeks changing up my style of lifting... because it works!

Good Job Bro!
Second that Doc, the hyperfitness 2wk/ heavy lift 2wk protocol is working like magic for me...throw in good nutrition and BAM getting shredded!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second that Doc, the hyperfitness 2wk/ heavy lift 2wk protocol is working like magic for me...throw in good nutrition and BAM getting shredded!
Strength and conditioning right there!

and the food network!

Makes life perfect.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys... Well today is our 10 year anniversary. I am not known for mushy type gifts. I am more of a gag gift present person. What would you guys and gals do for your 10 year. Crap she just got a house and 2 acres of land. Lol. How about an extension on her gym membership? Lmfao...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha that's weird i never knew that, i wonder why?
Because they would be under sea level, and the clay in our ground is ridiculous to mess with. Not sure it is all houses but not out here in the flats of Texas.
Lmfao... My treadmill is in the house. Need to find room for my other toy. You know the one your hubby wants at your house. Lol. I may just say you can borrow it until I make room. Lol
It's a win win... Just sayin...

Thanks guys... Well today is our 10 year anniversary. I am not known for mushy type gifts. I am more of a gag gift present person. What would you guys and gals do for your 10 year. Crap she just got a house and 2 acres of land. Lol. How about an extension on her gym membership? Lmfao...
Deodorant! That is a gag gift for sure. By the way Jeff 10 years, when you gonna marry the woman???

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny, this Sunday, September the 4th is my wife and I's 2nd anniversary and I am going to wake up super early and cook her a really healthy breakfast, fruit, egg white omelet (8 whites/2 yokes) because it is for me too, LoL, and some protein pancakes with some sugar free maple syrup. Then I am surprising her with WHITE WATER RAFTING in Tennessee, she has never been, it will be a surprise until we get there because all I told her was it was outdoors, she's gonna get wet and to wear her aqua sox, so she probably thinks it is Kayaking or that I found a really cool place to hike that ends with a river and a waterfall, something I took her to before that was really cool, anyway then when we are done and get back home I will be taking her out to dinner at our favorite restaurant, Carraba's Italian Grill, I know it is a chain and some of you probably know of the restaurant, but others might not, because I never saw any in Louisiana, but I know there are a few in Georgia and I saw one in Hilton Head, South Carolina, so they are definitely in other states besides Georgia. Anyway, the food there is soooo delicious and I know it means I have to cheat, but so what, I mean I have a goal, but I'm doing great, me cheating on my diet is not in any way a common occurrence, unless you consider pigging out on a little extra chicken than normal or treating myself to a larger portion than normal of London broil or something, but I don't really call that cheating, anyway it is what it is and I'm gonna have a fantastic time, so that is what I am doing for our Anniversary since you asked!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because they would be under sea level, and the clay in our ground is ridiculous to mess with. Not sure it is all houses but not out here in the flats of Texas. It's a win win... Just sayin... Deodorant! That is a gag gift for sure. By the way Jeff 10 years, when you gonna marry the woman???
Never. Lol. She had the chance once.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny, this Sunday, September the 4th is my wife and I's 2nd anniversary and I am going to wake up super early and cook her a really healthy breakfast, fruit, egg white omelet (8 whites/2 yokes) because it is for me too, LoL, and some protein pancakes with some sugar free maple syrup. Then I am surprising her with WHITE WATER RAFTING in Tennessee, she has never been, it will be a surprise until we get there because all I told her was it was outdoors, she's gonna get wet and to wear her aqua sox, so she probably thinks it is Kayaking or that I found a really cool place to hike that ends with a river and a waterfall, something I took her to before that was really cool, anyway then when we are done and get back home I will be taking her out to dinner at our favorite restaurant, Carraba's Italian Grill, I know it is a chain and some of you probably know of the restaurant, but others might not, because I never saw any in Louisiana, but I know there are a few in Georgia and I saw one in Hilton Head, South Carolina, so they are definitely in other states besides Georgia. Anyway, the food there is soooo delicious and I know it means I have to cheat, but so what, I mean I have a goal, but I'm doing great, me cheating on my diet is not in any way a common occurrence, unless you consider pigging out on a little extra chicken than normal or treating myself to a larger portion than normal of London broil or something, but I don't really call that cheating, anyway it is what it is and I'm gonna have a fantastic time, so that is what I am doing for our Anniversary since you asked!
Have a fun time. And congrats to you as well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because they would be under sea level, and the clay in our ground is ridiculous to mess with. Not sure it is all houses but not out here in the flats of Texas.
It is the same way in New Orleans, Louisiana; actually worse because we are already under sea-level, the only thing keeping the water out is our levies, which everyone witnessed what happens when our levies break when Katrina kicked our A$$!

Deodorant! That is a gag gift for sure. By the way Jeff 10 years, when you gonna marry the woman???
Chris are you joking? Jeff has been with his wife for 10yrs and they are not married?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is the same way in New Orleans, Louisiana; actually worse because we are already under sea-level, the only thing keeping the water out is our levies, which everyone witnessed what happens when our levies break when Katrina kicked our A$$! Chris are you joking? Jeff has been with his wife for 10yrs and they are not married?
No he is not joking. We are not legally married. We got engaged about a year or two after we met. And have never just finished it up. We have been happy the way things have been. Besides it is only a piece of paper making it legal. Lol.. Also we have zero jealousy and we always talk out any issues. I am sure there has been times when both of us wanted to call it quits but we always have worked it out. Conversation is key. Married or not.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wont lie I was a male whore before I met her. And to be with one person for as long as I have must be a shocker to most. Lol... And I can honestly say I have never strayed away. Even though I am sure there may have been chances to. For both her and I to I should clarify.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is that whole tax break thing... ;) Actually a lot more people are not getting married any longer it is a trend that has been going on for a while.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha ha ha ha I had to sneek on here to see what was going on if anything. Out for dinner with the other half. Eating some chicken burrito plain. Just meat and tortilla some beans rice and a pineapple margarita. Lol... Yummy.. Shhhh dont tell her I am here... Lmao...

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ha ha ha ha I had to sneek on here to see what was going on if anything. Out for dinner with the other half. Eating some chicken burrito plain. Just meat and tortilla some beans rice and a pineapple margarita. Lol... Yummy.. Shhhh dont tell her I am here... Lmao...
Hahah sneaky sneaky..

[video=youtube;v_O_2CSL_RY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_O_2CSL_RY[/video]

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shhhhhh.... Don't say a word!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear about your 10year anniversary! And no matter what you buy I'm sure it'll be great!

Doc, that sounds like an excellent anniversary gift. :)

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
ooooo i am tellin... Ur in trouble mister... ;) Love ya bub, hows the workin out coming? What did you do for your anni? What did you end up getting? Love and miss ya. MUAH

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
We have carrabas in Louisiana. Lafayette to be more exact. Sorry I'm late.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ooooo i am tellin... Ur in trouble mister... ;) Love ya bub, hows the workin out coming? What did you do for your anni? What did you end up getting? Love and miss ya. MUAH
Working out starts back up tomorrow. Thankfully. We went and had dinner with just the two of us. Sarah spent the night with Amy. As far as what she got. Well thats just not AM material. Lol....

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me clarify. Working out in the gym starts back tomorrow( monday). I am getting ready to start building a fence. For now only 200 feet worth. :(

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the fence is done. What was terrible was the t-post driver popped the top cap off on the first whack. So I have to use a 4 lb little sledge hammer to driver the t-post in the ground. Sweating like a mad man. Will be in the gym tomorrow. I think I am going to have He-Man break out and see what I can do for the first time in two weeks. I predict a throw up session shortly after workout.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So the fence is done. What was terrible was the t-post driver popped the top cap off on the first whack. So I have to use a 4 lb little sledge hammer to driver the t-post in the ground. Sweating like a mad man. Will be in the gym tomorrow. I think I am going to have He-Man break out and see what I can do for the first time in two weeks. I predict a throw up session shortly after workout.
Nothing wrong with a little cardio haha,

Kill that workout tomorrow!!
He-Man-he-man-2173721-428-422.jpg

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lunch.. lol

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Working out starts back up tomorrow. Thankfully. We went and had dinner with just the two of us. Sarah spent the night with Amy. As far as what she got. Well thats just not AM material. Lol....
you are too much. lol.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
From memory you were putting in a rather large fence, that's going to have definitely been a workout mate! I think you might be presently surprised at the gym :D

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From memory you were putting in a rather large fence, that's going to have definitely been a workout mate! I think you might be presently surprised at the gym :D
Yeah I still have 680 feet to go. I put up a temporary fence that was 200 feet.So the gym didnt have a place for my youngest so P90x was the workout of choice. Man I forgot how much push ups suck. Buy so much easier now than when I was basically 3 bills.