Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well since I am done in a couple days with the epi-v. I started the pure test. I will be running 1 pill 2 times a day. As well as running the PCT Rev. Black same dosage.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great news Chevy, I had no idea that this was going on for you. Was this the new place that you and mrsChevy just moved into a couple of weeks ago. If so, thats crazy bro. All that moving and then the thought of losing all of your stuff after you moved it. Damn, tell me thats not the case..SJ
Yes sir. Same place we just moved into. Not even unpacked yet.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are using the pure test start it at 6 caps a day you need 3 grams of it per day I think a bottle gives you 3 weeks. One cap of it won't do you any good. Now the PCT Black is another story. That ish is serious!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
If you are using the pure test start it at 6 caps a day you need 3 grams of it per day I think a bottle gives you 3 weeks. One cap of it won't do you any good. Now the PCT Black is another story. That ish is serious!
Def six caps a day for Pure Test...stuff is money baby! Agreed on PCT Rev. Black awesome post cycle. Put the two together...forget about it...unstoppable.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I will bump it up to 6 a day. I have 2 bottles of Pure Test so all should be good. And 3 bottles of PCT Rev. Black.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh i might as well mention. Normalcy as I used to know it a few weeks ago will be back in full force tomorrow. I am so pumped up for this, I so need to release some major stress. I have been a tad on edge lately and ready to explode. So now I will have a good reason to unleash what has been bottled up.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy cow I amped. Took two epi-v, two Pure Test and a pro xanthine and I am ready to go. Could also be because I am looking forward to the gym. Ready to unleash some of this pent up stuff.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Holy cow I amped. Took two epi-v, two Pure Test and a pro xanthine and I am ready to go. Could also be because I am looking forward to the gym. Ready to unleash some of this pent up stuff.
Can't wait to run Epi-V...I hear it's the shizz...kill it!

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Oh i might as well mention. Normalcy as I used to know it a few weeks ago will be back in full force tomorrow. I am so pumped up for this, I so need to release some major stress. I have been a tad on edge lately and ready to explode. So now I will have a good reason to unleash what has been bottled up.
[video=youtube;ZpUYjpKg9KY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY&ob=av2e[/video]

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chevy... I complete agree with Green & Kleen based on the Italian study, PURE TEST which is just 100% DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) is best dosed at 3g/day = 6 caps/day. Again I agree with them about the PCT Black, that all depends on the individual and how shut down they are which is a pretty good way to determine your estrogen & testosterone ratio, also you can start to tell if you are taking too much if your joints start to get more sore or make noise (or more noise than usual if they already make noise like mine, LoL). There are more smaller details that I am sure Kleen can explain to you as good if not better than me and he might be able to do it better over the phone, if not I'll fill you in on as much as I know!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would take all six of the PURE TEST in the evening when the body is checking to see how much testosterone it needs to produce so that you get the synergy of the natural timing of testosterone production. For that matter take your last EPI-V earlier in the day now if already trying to kick start your testosterone production. Better to have lower androgen levels circulating when the body is checking to see if it needs to make testosterone.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chevy, glad to see you are getting back to KTS. I am definately interested to see how the pure test and the PCT Rev works for you. How do/did you like the Epi-V. I bouught a couple bottles for a future run..SJ

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Chevy, glad to see you are getting back to KTS. I am definately interested to see how the pure test and the PCT Rev works for you. How do/did you like the Epi-V. I bouught a couple bottles for a future run..SJ
Yes I am curious also. I started the Pure Test today at 6 caps. Of course I did not see these post until this evening. Just for today I took 2 spaced out during the day. And started the PCT Rev. Black also at 2 caps. 1thks morning and the 2nd before bed. Which I am sure will change.Now as far as the epi-v. I am not going to lie. In the very beginning I had my doughts mainly because I have never taken anything like it before. Now that I have ran it for the last 8 weeks I will say I was impressed in many ways. Mainly how it helps lean you out as quick as it does, and the strength gain was nice as well. Its not like you are instant hulk or anything. To me it was more of a gradual increase. Which I believe in the long run one should be able to keep it. And not lose any. I will with out a dought run it again.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also need to add this. The last three weeks I barely worked out. Mainly because of our move then being evacuated due to wild fires. Yes during our move alot of cardio was done with akward lifting but not like a gym workout.

I also think that a person that is leaner than I was will have a great chance to see better results. As long as everything like diet and everything is in check.

I dropped weight and put on some lean mass. I look a little soft right now due to the lack of training lately. Since tonight was my first night back my strength was darn near at what I was before my unplanned break.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This weekend I will take some pics. And do some measurements. Now as far as my weight this morning I was 251. When I started I was 264-265.

I will also try to check my bodyfat which I am pretty sure I am still in the mid to upper 20s. I full expect when my pct run is over to be in the mid to low 20s. We shall see this weekend where I end up. That will tell me what I need to shoot for.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take all six of the PURE TEST in the evening when the body is checking to see how much testosterone it needs to produce so that you get the synergy of the natural timing of testosterone production. For that matter take your last EPI-V earlier in the day now if already trying to kick start your testosterone production. Better to have lower androgen levels circulating when the body is checking to see if it needs to make testosterone.
Alright tomorrow I will finish up my last 6 pills of epi-v. Then tomorrow around dinner tine I will take 6 caps of Pure Test. I will also take 1cap in thw morning and 1 cap before bed of the PCT Rev. Black unless you have a better suggestion.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so tonight was my first night back after 3 weeks. Strength was off by very little. So I was a tad surprised. It fealt so good to be back. I was sweating my ass off after the first 3 sets. And when all was done I vomitted everything I had in my gut, water mostly. And damn it seemed like I wasn't going to stop lol. When I was done I was like hmmm should we go train some more. Lmao.... I can feel that I might be a little sore tomorrow that is for sure.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout went as follows.

Narrow grip pulldowns

140 lbs 15 times
140 lbs 10 times
120 lbs 5 times
100 lbs 6 times

Seated cable chest press

50 lbs 15 times (each arm)
50 lbs 12 times
45 lbs 10 times
40 lbs 5 times

Cable upright row (with rope)

90 lbs 15 times
90 lbs 12 times
80 lbs 10 times
70 lbs 6 times

Hanging leg raises (Yes I can finally do them)

4 sets of 25

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably should have finished off with legs but did not want to over do it the first day back.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Workout went as follows.

Narrow grip pulldowns

140 lbs 15 times
140 lbs 10 times
120 lbs 5 times
100 lbs 6 times

Seated cable chest press

50 lbs 15 times (each arm)
50 lbs 12 times
45 lbs 10 times
40 lbs 5 times

Cable upright row (with rope)

90 lbs 15 times
90 lbs 12 times
80 lbs 10 times
70 lbs 6 times

Hanging leg raises (Yes I can finally do them)

4 sets of 25

go HE-MAN! Shee-rah is in competition with you! Think we could get on Star Search again. lmfao. Come on dont be skeered

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Probably should have finished off with legs but did not want to over do it the first day back.
Uhm, I'm sorry I thought vah jay-jays are for women not men, and I dont remember hearing about that surgery on you.. NO PAIN NO GAIN DAWG dont be skeered to get so sore its only for a short time. Now if you have to contemplate pissing or droppin the kids off at the pool as a life decision then, den you did good. lol. I bet ur diggin begin back at home and in your comfortzone. Like we said, we have room here if you want to dump your workout equipment **** here.. ;) ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
go HE-MAN! Shee-rah is in competition with you! Think we could get on Star Search again. lmfao. Come on dont be skeered
Dont tell me your lifting these weights cause if you are. Then yes I will have to get the va jay jay examined. Lmao... Hell yeah lets do it. Oh wait its not on anymore thank god. Lol... There is dancing with the stars. We just wont aay who the star is cause we are partners. Lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout Jeff. Way to get back in the game.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Dont tell me your lifting these weights cause if you are. Then yes I will have to get the va jay jay examined. Lmao... Hell yeah lets do it. Oh wait its not on anymore thank god. Lol... There is dancing with the stars. We just wont aay who the star is cause we are partners. Lol
Nope, i wish I could lift that though. lol. LMFAO, oh yeah baby star search... lol. That would be some funny **** if that was actually on tape somewhere.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, i wish I could lift that though. lol. LMFAO, oh yeah baby star search... lol. That would be some funny **** if that was actually on tape somewhere.
Shhh keep this on the down low. Lmfao I think our days of ballroom and latin dancing are behind us. Its all about the ass shaking amd bumping and grinding now. And ummm no I love you but you are my sister none of that redneck stuff goin on here. Even if I am a redneck. Lmfao

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh heck yes I am on a mission to get back in shape. How was your vacation? And glad to see your running another log.
My vacation was good. I ate way too much, but I come from a large family and that's what large families do together, I guess. I'd already lost all the weight I gained in Taiwan, but I'm regaining weight at this point, due to my current stack.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ladies and Gentlemen... "He's Back in the Saddle Againnnn...!!!"

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vacation was good. I ate way too much, but I come from a large family and that's what large families do together, I guess. I'd already lost all the weight I gained in Taiwan, but I'm regaining weight at this point, due to my current stack.
I know what you mean man. When I go back home to Hawaii I just pound food... My family gatherings have SOOO much food. And when I go back we have a party almost every night. Meeting with everyone, then friends... then going out... hahha. Glad I wont be going home till mid february haha.
Im sure as long as we quickly jump back on our diet/exercise program we wont lose too much progress :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what you mean man. When I go back home to Hawaii I just pound food... My family gatherings have SOOO much food. And when I go back we have a party almost every night. Meeting with everyone, then friends... then going out... hahha. Glad I wont be going home till mid february haha.
Im sure as long as we quickly jump back on our diet/exercise program we wont lose too much progress :)
Nahhh, a good break from diet and exercise and living life, enjoying the family is a good thing, as long as you don't stop all together, just jump right back on the horse and keep riding my friend and it is nothing more than driving over a tiny speed bump!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So very true. Now we are going to see how well I can bounce back with my little break.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So very true. Now we are going to see how well I can bounce back with my little break.
Yup, always find those breaks refreshing. Just make sure you warm up effectively... I took a week off and blew out my back cause I thought I was going to be super strong...

Good luck!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, always find those breaks refreshing. Just make sure you warm up effectively... I took a week off and blew out my back cause I thought I was going to be super strong...

Good luck!
You are right. I have made that mistake along time ago. I was telling myself go heavy and hard last night but when I got all my upper body finished I said that's enough. And I am glad I did because I am starting to feel a little on the tight side in the shoulder area.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are right. I have made that mistake along time ago. I was telling myself go heavy and hard last night but when I got all my upper body finished I said that's enough. And I am glad I did because I am starting to feel a little on the tight side in the shoulder area.
It's my pattern... either I get a new PR and think the light weight is now REALLY light cause it's WAY less than I normally put up, or I take a break from the lift and think that I can still lift the same amount as I was lifting before with no problems... I have learned A LOT lifting for almost 10 years.... Still got a mountain load to go, and even more after that... But I LOVE it haha!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nahhh, a good break from diet and exercise and living life, enjoying the family is a good thing, as long as you don't stop all together, just jump right back on the horse and keep riding my friend and it is nothing more than driving over a tiny speed bump!!!
Yea very true, I do enjoy myself when I go back home. Hard though that I have wheat/oat allergies as I can't have all the goodies with the family. But, even when dieting and hitting the gym I always make time for the family. They are my #1. I'm sure everyone here on this thread can relate to that.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's my pattern... either I get a new PR and think the light weight is now REALLY light cause it's WAY less than I normally put up, or I take a break from the lift and think that I can still lift the same amount as I was lifting before with no problems... I have learned A LOT lifting for almost 10 years.... Still got a mountain load to go, and even more after that... But I LOVE it haha!
Ha Ha Ha that is so me. When I took this unexpected break I was like ah no big deal I can just start off where I left off. WRONG!!! I had to drop the weight 5-10 lbs on some of the exercises. But not all of them. LOL.. I like going after the PR's my self also. I was going to attempt 300 on the bench last night but quickly remembered my woman was my spotter. I had the weight on there then took it right back off. Dropped it down to 240. LOL..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha Ha Ha that is so me. When I took this unexpected break I was like ah no big deal I can just start off where I left off. WRONG!!! I had to drop the weight 5-10 lbs on some of the exercises. But not all of them. LOL.. I like going after the PR's my self also. I was going to attempt 300 on the bench last night but quickly remembered my woman was my spotter. I had the weight on there then took it right back off. Dropped it down to 240. LOL..
I'm sure your lady could have spotted you ;)

But yea, one false move with that weight, even lack of confidence in the spotter could lead to very serious injuries...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least you guys love Pork, we love various rice & noodles. I'd rather over eat on protein foods then carbs! By the way, I LOVE me some poi.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least you guys love Pork, we love various rice & noodles. I'd rather over eat on protein foods then carbs! By the way, I LOVE me some poi.
Poi, Kalua Pig, Lau lau and lomi lomi salmon.... OMFG.... I can make it all here except the Lau Lau.... And that's my favorite... haha.

It's just the sheer quantity of food I can eat that makes me gain the pounds at home haha. I've eaten 3lbs of pork, 3 cups of rice, and 4 cups of lomi salmon in one sitting (as in before going to get more food....)

Last edited:
Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys your making me freaking hungry.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poi, Kalua Pig, Lau lau and lomi lomi salmon.... OMFG.... I can make it all here except the Lau Lau.... And that's my favorite... haha.

It's just the sheer quantity of food I can eat that makes me gain the pounds at home haha. I've eaten 3lbs of pork, 3 cups of rice, and 4 cups of lomi salmon in one sitting (as in before going to get more food....)
One of my goals in life is to try true, cooked in the ground Kalua Pork. You know what Kalua Pork is Chevy? They bury a whole pig in the ground with some hot rocks, cover it in bannana leaves and let that earth heat cook the whole pig for 7-8 hours. When they unearth the pig, the entire pig just falls apart from the tenderness. Probably a lot like Southern Carolina BBQ, the pulled pork out here in SoCal is a travesty (for the most part).

I don't think I'm helping with the diet, sorry. I'm sabatoging myself here.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mattrag where in Japan are you? Any where near Chiba

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my goals in life is to try true, cooked in the ground Kalua Pork. You know what Kalua Pork is Chevy? They bury a whole pig in the ground with some hot rocks, cover it in bannana leaves and let that earth heat cook the whole pig for 7-8 hours. When they unearth the pig, the entire pig just falls apart from the tenderness. Probably a lot like Southern Carolina BBQ, the pulled pork out here in SoCal is a travesty (for the most part).

Oh yeah we used to eat that when I would go to the islands to surf back in the day.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah we used to eat that when I would go to the islands to surf back in the day.
Oh yeah, you were a surfer, how could I forget. Mattrage, do they still call people from the States Haole and Barny?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The underground oven is called an "imu"

When I was in High School my Agriculture teacher would make these once or twice a semester and we'd imu stuff. hehe. ...
Also, my grandma is Hawaiian so when I was young and lived on kauai we'd actually have these whenever we had big family gatherings....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah, you were a surfer, how could I forget. Mattrage, do they still call people from the States Haole and Barny?
Yes, hahah. Haole we still use, I've never heard barny used. We call african americans "popolo". But none of it is really derogatory as that's just what we grew up using...