Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeff, No offense brother but when you started you were easily 35% minimum. Honestly any measurements being taken on calipers on any one over 20% are a waist of time. In my opinion they are detrimental to the individual in most cases. Just keep taking your body measurements and keep on trucking. Your progress is obvious.
I am not doubting you at all. I think you are correct if anything I was a little more. When I sat back and thought about the whole thing. I was obviously much larger in size (FAT) and some of the comments the guy was saying during the measurement was he was having a hard time doing the test. That is why I asked him to do the test again to make sure he was right. Now like i said earlier. I just don't know how it was possible to lose 15 lbs and not lose any body fat. With that said I can see about a 5% or more change since the beginning of this run. At least that is how I feel anyways.

As far as measuring over the 20% you are once again correct. However me being me I want to know as much as possible so when changes are made I know if it is good or bad. No matter what, this has not gotten me down to the point where I am going to stop. In fact if anything it pissed me off enough to make me want to train harder if that is even possible. Yes there is always room for improvement.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct is going fine. I am torn about trying a rub on product that is supposed to be the shizzz. I just ran a epi-v for 8 weeks. Maybe I can run this other stuff for 3 weeks and re start pct any thoughts?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeff... I understand your frustrations brother, let me just say this, this is the point where most people get frustrated or fed up and think it is all for nothing and quit or slowly revert back to their old style of doing things, do not do this, stay the course, have faith in the mirror my friend, the mirror and pictures do not lie and I promise you every last one of us can see the results/progress you have made, so just keep on doing what you are doing, it is working, maybe in a few months, go back and get your body fat tested again, like Kleen said, once you are like right below 20%, they can be a really good gage to how much fat you are losing, but that is about it, the bottom line is the mirror! You are doing fantastic my Man, keep it up, I know it never happens fast enough, BELIEVE ME I KNOW... LoL!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeff... I understand your frustrations brother, let me just say this, this is the point where most people get frustrated or fed up and think it is all for nothing and quit or slowly revert back to their old style of doing things, do not do this, stay the course, have faith in the mirror my friend, the mirror and pictures do not lie and I promise you every last one of us can see the results/progress you have made, so just keep on doing what you are doing, it is working, maybe in a few months, go back and get your body fat tested again, like Kleen said, once you are like right below 20%, they can be a really good gage to how much fat you are losing, but that is about it, the bottom line is the mirror! You are doing fantastic my Man, keep it up, I know it never happens fast enough, BELIEVE ME I KNOW... LoL!
Thank you sir. Oh and on a side note I have been told that these 3 guys have already ordered the product. Dont know where they ordered it. But it was nice to shove it in there face. Ha ha ha.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you sir. Oh and on a side note I have been told that these 3 guys have already ordered the product. Dont know where they ordered it. But it was nice to shove it in there face. Ha ha ha.
Thank you for supporting FINAFLEX bro, we appreciate that!

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
I am not doubting you at all. I think you are correct if anything I was a little more. When I sat back and thought about the whole thing. I was obviously much larger in size (FAT) and some of the comments the guy was saying during the measurement was he was having a hard time doing the test. That is why I asked him to do the test again to make sure he was right. Now like i said earlier. I just don't know how it was possible to lose 15 lbs and not lose any body fat. With that said I can see about a 5% or more change since the beginning of this run. At least that is how I feel anyways.

As far as measuring over the 20% you are once again correct. However me being me I want to know as much as possible so when changes are made I know if it is good or bad. No matter what, this has not gotten me down to the point where I am going to stop. In fact if anything it pissed me off enough to make me want to train harder if that is even possible. Yes there is always room for improvement.

If you give up, I kick ur azz! They measured me after I had both miscarriages and said it was hard to get an actual count then because of the extra skin i was carrying.. Dont give up bub. JEW CAN DO IT... ;) I refuse to have my body fat counted. I will get discouraged and frustrated. Keep up the good work. Just go with the size of ur britches and how baggy they get! :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't and won't give up. I have come to far to stop now. If anything I have more fuel for the fire. Have way to many people supporting me.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
I don't and won't give up. I have come to far to stop now. If anything I have more fuel for the fire. Have way to many people supporting me.
mmm, k. Just makin sure bub. You are looking so amazing, and i couldn't be any prouder of you!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9-19-11

Today started Phase 2 of my workout. And let me tell you this. I was worn completely out. I was saturated in sweat after the first two exercises. Need less to say i wore a white T-Shirt to work out in. And it was not a pretty sight. LOL

There are 4 workouts per week in the gym on off days there is supposed to be cardio.

Workout 1 Phase 2

Squats

540 lbs 15 times
540 lbs 15 times
460 lbs 12 times
320 lbs 10 times
270 lbs 10 times

Dumbbell Incline Bench

80 lbs 15 times
80 lbs 12 times
75 lbs 10 times
70 lbs 10 times
65 lbs 6 times

Dumbbell Bent Over Rows

100 lbs 12 times
90 lbs 10 times
80 lbs 8 times
60 lbs 10 times
50 lbs 8 times

Standing Arnold Press

45 lbs 12 times
45 lbs 10 times
40 lbs 10 times
35 lbs 6 times
25 lbs 6 times

Incline Dumbbell Curls

60 lbs 14 times
50 lbs 10 times
40 lbs 8 times
30 lbs 6 times
20 lbs 8 times

Pin Wheel Curls

35 lbs 12 times
25 lbs 10 times
20 lbs 10 times
15 lbs 10 times
15 lbs 10 times

No HIIT on this workout. I was so wiped out if I would have tried it I probably would have either passed out or something.

Like I said this workout was tuff. My lower back started to tighten up after the bent over rows. I just powered through everything else. Mind over matter. If it ain't broke continue on. My conditioning needs to get back to where it was prior to my little 3 week break. And my strength was not the same either. I have my suspicions why. We shall do a few more workout before I know for sure. Over all I was pleased with this workout.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question, you need to explain those squats. 540x15, you training for a power lifting meet where you are going to throw up 800 pounds?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question, you need to explain those squats. 540x15, you training for a power lifting meet where you are going to throw up 800 pounds?
Here is a video of me doing 720 lbs. And the machine I use. I hate doing Barbell Squats.

[video=youtube_share;2DV-J0hthCs]http://youtu.be/2DV-J0hthCs[/video]

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And no I am not training for anything specific other than to lose my skin chub and get some wheels like Chris...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today should be interesting. I am already feeling tightness everywhere. Last nights workout was no joke.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Here is a video of me doing 720 lbs. And the machine I use. I hate doing Barbell Squats.

[video=youtube;Q4lSw4hHd64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4lSw4hHd64&feature=related[/video]

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
9-19-11

Today started Phase 2 of my workout. And let me tell you this. I was worn completely out. I was saturated in sweat after the first two exercises. Need less to say i wore a white T-Shirt to work out in. And it was not a pretty sight. LOL

There are 4 workouts per week in the gym on off days there is supposed to be cardio.

Workout 1 Phase 2

Squats

540 lbs 15 times
540 lbs 15 times
460 lbs 12 times
320 lbs 10 times
270 lbs 10 times

Dumbbell Incline Bench

80 lbs 15 times
80 lbs 12 times
75 lbs 10 times
70 lbs 10 times
65 lbs 6 times

Dumbbell Bent Over Rows

100 lbs 12 times
90 lbs 10 times
80 lbs 8 times
60 lbs 10 times
50 lbs 8 times

Standing Arnold Press

45 lbs 12 times
45 lbs 10 times
40 lbs 10 times
35 lbs 6 times
25 lbs 6 times

Incline Dumbbell Curls

60 lbs 14 times
50 lbs 10 times
40 lbs 8 times
30 lbs 6 times
20 lbs 8 times

Pin Wheel Curls

35 lbs 12 times
25 lbs 10 times
20 lbs 10 times
15 lbs 10 times
15 lbs 10 times

No HIIT on this workout. I was so wiped out if I would have tried it I probably would have either passed out or something.

Like I said this workout was tuff. My lower back started to tighten up after the bent over rows. I just powered through everything else. Mind over matter. If it ain't broke continue on. My conditioning needs to get back to where it was prior to my little 3 week break. And my strength was not the same either. I have my suspicions why. We shall do a few more workout before I know for sure. Over all I was pleased with this workout.
Looks like a hell of a workout but not exactly how the second phase goes.

Would have looked more like this

Squats

540 lbs 5 times
790 lbs 5 times
790 lbs 5 times
790 lbs 5 times
790 lbs 5 times > 630 x7 > 540x 5

Dumbbell Incline Bench

100 lbs 6 times > 80x8 > 60x6

Dumbbell Bent Over Rows

120 lbs 6 times > 90x8 > 60x5

Standing Arnold Press

65 lbs 6 times > 50x8 > 35x7

Incline Dumbbell Curls

90 lbs 6 times > 65x7 > 45x8

Pin Wheel Curls

55 lbs 6 times > 45x5 > 30x6

THose are just generalizations on the actual drop sets. The first exercise is the one you are really hammering with both volume and intensity, the others you hit with 1 low rep heavy set with 2 drops sets to failure. There is no rest at all in between the drop sets. Anything with the > is the mark of a drop sign not having any rest at all. That is why there are different exercises highlighted at the beginning of each workout so each group gets really hit once a week really hard then micro workouts the rest of the time to continue progress with out hurting recovery.

By the way those incline db curls are ridiculous man 60x14 I couldn't do that even in a wet dream!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I know this machine and was thinking in the back of my mind that is what it had to be. It is great and my back liked it a lot more than BB squats; wish they had one at MetroFlex. I don't think I made it past 650 on it though I was only 180 pounds at the time. You are making great progress, you should be proud of yourself.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this machine and was thinking in the back of my mind that is what it had to be. It is great and my back liked it a lot more than BB squats; wish they had one at MetroFlex. I don't think I made it past 650 on it though I was only 180 pounds at the time. You are making great progress, you should be proud of yourself.
Thanks. And yes I love this machine. I would never do squats if it wasn't for it. One of these days we all need to get together and have a massive workout.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a hell of a workout but not exactly how the second phase goes. Would have looked more like thisSquats540 lbs 5 times790 lbs 5 times790 lbs 5 times790 lbs 5 times790 lbs 5 times > 630 x7 > 540x 5 Dumbbell Incline Bench100 lbs 6 times > 80x8 > 60x6 Dumbbell Bent Over Rows120 lbs 6 times > 90x8 > 60x5Standing Arnold Press65 lbs 6 times > 50x8 > 35x7Incline Dumbbell Curls90 lbs 6 times > 65x7 > 45x8Pin Wheel Curls55 lbs 6 times > 45x5 > 30x6THose are just generalizations on the actual drop sets. The first exercise is the one you are really hammering with both volume and intensity, the others you hit with 1 low rep heavy set with 2 drops sets to failure. There is no rest at all in between the drop sets. Anything with the > is the mark of a drop sign not having any rest at all. That is why there are different exercises highlighted at the beginning of each workout so each group gets really hit once a week really hard then micro workouts the rest of the time to continue progress with out hurting recovery.By the way those incline db curls are ridiculous man 60x14 I couldn't do that even in a wet dream!
Yikes. Yeah I guess I did do them way wrong lol. Now let say this my form may not have been perfect on those db curls. But I sure as heck gave it my all.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No doubt that workout you did was a beast.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Killer workout chevy, you're going to get there my friend, it's going to take time but man you're going to be one very big strong bloke when you get there! I very much doubt you're going to look like surfer dude you once did, a bigger more muscular version is more likely IMO

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer workout chevy, you're going to get there my friend, it's going to take time but man you're going to be one very big strong bloke when you get there! I very much doubt you're going to look like surfer dude you once did, a bigger more muscular version is more likely IMO
Thank you I hope to get there by December of this year. So we will see. I have lot of work ahead of me. But it wont be for lack of trying.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardio is now complete. 40 minutes of walking and jogging with the dogs. Felt nice to do cardio outside for once. It has been a while since I was able to do that.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Cardio is now complete. 40 minutes of walking and jogging with the dogs. Felt nice to do cardio outside for once. It has been a while since I was able to do that.
Hell yeah, always nice to get some fresh air. I over did it last week with a 5mile run and felt it in my knees for half the week...hope that's not a sign of age! Keep up the intensity bro, your hard work will absolutely pay off!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jeff not to be the bringer of bad news but you have a ways to go to get where you want. You will look much better by Christmas and make hugely impressive improvements no doubt, but keep the goals legitimate or you will set yourself up for a let down. December is 10 weeks away you can cover a lot of ground in that time but getting as lean as you want to is going to be a spring or summer situation even with dilligence. Of course you can prove me wrong but I don't think you will be able to get where you want to be by the end of the year. Think of it this way, just ising this estimate that 30% of 250 is 75 lbs so that leaves you about 50 lbs of fat to go to get around 12% by reasonable estimate. However 200 lbs and 12% is gonna look great on you and you will keep adding muscle as you go down I am sure. Keep at it but keep your goals high but attainable so you are not let down and you can enjoy the amazing success you are having instead of feeling thwarted everytime you cross another unreasonable deadline you set for your self and feeling let down. You are kicking ass just keep kicking it and you will be a brick sh!t house before you know it.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so maybe someone can tell me what is going on. This is a first. I just took my 6 caps of Pure Test and 1 cap of PCT Rev Black. And all of a sudden I was like floating on clouds or something. Kind of light headed. Weird if I don't say so myself.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok so maybe someone can tell me what is going on. This is a first. I just took my 6 caps of Pure Test and 1 cap of PCT Rev Black. And all of a sudden I was like floating on clouds or something. Kind of light headed. Weird if I don't say so myself.
Interesting, never experienced what you describe while using those during my PCT. Although I may not be opposed to it LOL. Thinking it may be a freak occurrence, possibly unrelated to your regimen. You may want to look into it further if it happens again though...of course I'm no doctor...Just your average Art Teacher.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, never experienced what you describe while using those during my PCT. Although I may not be opposed to it LOL. Thinking it may be a freak occurrence, possibly unrelated to your regimen. You may want to look into it further if it happens again though...of course I'm no doctor...Just your average Art Teacher.
LOL yeah just might be a strange occurrence maybe because i am tired as well. Looks like I will be making a change in the next few days it will include a new log as well. Since I am finished with the EPI-V.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Good deal bro, be sure to throw a link up in my thread!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok small update. I have noticed an increase in appetite every since I ended epi-v. I never got hungrier while on it. Hmm weird. Still taking the pro xanthine 500. I will most likely stop taking it at the end of this month and take a break from oral suuplement for a couple weeks other than vitamins. And my efa's with cla in it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok small update. I have noticed an increase in appetite every since I ended epi-v. I never got hungrier while on it. Hmm weird. Still taking the pro xanthine 500. I will most likely stop taking it at the end of this month and take a break from oral suuplement for a couple weeks other than vitamins. And my efa's with cla in it.
I had to drop my calorie count but you should wait for the end of PCT.. just keep it clean...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once again I want to thank Scottydoc (Al) as well as Finaflex - Redefine nutrition for the chance to run such a great product. I look forward to using more products down the road.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chevy... No problem Bro, you did a solid run and made us proud for sure! We are glad you like our products.