Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8-10-11

Had a pretty descent workout. Took my cousin to the gym to let him see how its done. Needless to say he was whining like a little beatch. lol

Wide Grip Pull Downs

1 set of 15 120 lbs
1 set of 12 120 lbs
1 set of 6 100 lbs
1 set of 4 90 lbs

Decline Bench

1 set of 15 230 lbs (Personal Best to date)
1 set of 8 230 lbs
1 set of 6 190 lbs
1 set of 5 140 lbs

Cable Upright Row

1 set of 15 120 lbs
1 set of 10 120 lbs
1 set of 5 110 lbs
1 set of 3 100 lbs

Machine Squats

1 set of 15 720 lbs
1 set of 10 720 lbs
1 set of 8 630 lbs
1 set of 7 540 lbs

Seated Leg Curls

1 set of 15 125 lbs
1 set of 10 125 lbs
1 set of 8 110 lbs
1 set of 7 95 lbs

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Every workout is a personal Best gotta love that while dropping Lbs. Do us a favor on your next measurements and updates put the difference from the begining of the log on each measurment so we can compare easily. IE Chest 52 , 51.5, 50 = down 2 inches. Not only will it make it easier for us but will motivate you more to see the difference in writing every time.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every workout is a personal Best gotta love that while dropping Lbs. Do us a favor on your next measurements and updates put the difference from the begining of the log on each measurment so we can compare easily. IE Chest 52 , 51.5, 50 = down 2 inches. Not only will it make it easier for us but will motivate you more to see the difference in writing every time.

10-4... I am going to try and do my own measurements this weekend since Cathie is in Arizona as of today. She doesn't get back until Sunday night.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my cousin tells me this morning he would like to join the gym. He said how much can Cathie lift doing what we did. I had to break his heart and tell him some exercises she lifted more than he did, while others they were equal. Ha ha ha ha.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Which cousin we talking about??? Do I know them?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8-12-11

So my cousin wanted to try to do another workout. So I took him. Once again he tried really hard but was a tad frustrated that Cathie is able to lift more than him. LOL. While I had another descent workout.

Arnold Press

1 set of 15 50 lbs
1 set of 10 50 lbs
1 set of 9 45 lbs
1 set of 8 35 lbs

Dumbbell Pull Overs

1 set of 12 90 lbs
1 set of 10 90 lbs
1 set of 8 85 lbs
1 set of 6 80 lbs

Hammer Strength Super Incline

1 set of 12 115 lbs
1 set of 6 115 lbs
1 set of 6 90 lbs
1 set of 9 45 lbs

Reverse Grip Bench Press

1 set of 15 190 lbs
1 set of 8 190 lbs
1 set of 6 160 lbs
1 set of 5 140 lbs

Preacher Curls

1 set of 15 110 lbs (Personal Best to Date)
1 set of 10 110 lbs
1 set of 8 95 lbs
1 set of 6 80 lbs

Leg Extensions

1 set of 15 140 lbs
1 set of 10 140 lbs
1 set of 6 125 lbs
1 set of 7 110 lbs

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude... You really need to just pick one thread or the other, and uhhh, since you are running a FINAFLEX Log, I'm kinda hoping it is this one, LoL, seriously though it is a pain to try and keep up with 2 threads that are basically the same thing, but with different banter in between!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude... You really need to just pick one thread or the other, and uhhh, since you are running a FINAFLEX Log, I'm kinda hoping it is this one, LoL, seriously though it is a pain to try and keep up with 2 threads that are basically the same thing, but with different banter in between!
Yes this is my main log. I only update the other one simply because I started it before I was using these fantastic supplements by FINAFLEX. On a side note in regards to the supplements. Man oh man I can really feel the EPI-V work. I have been peeing like a race horse. Heck I have even been waking up twice a night to pee. And during the day, well let me say it is tuff to keep hydrated. It just seems like i cant get enough water. My mouth gets all dry somewhat like cotton mouth. And the burn that I am getting after taking these I am just amazed.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and i will be picking up my last two bottles of EPI-V this up coming week to finish out my run.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes this is my main log. I only update the other one simply because I started it before I was using these fantastic supplements by FINAFLEX. On a side note in regards to the supplements. Man oh man I can really feel the EPI-V work. I have been peeing like a race horse. Heck I have even been waking up twice a night to pee. And during the day, well let me say it is tuff to keep hydrated. It just seems like i cant get enough water. My mouth gets all dry somewhat like cotton mouth. And the burn that I am getting after taking these I am just amazed.
How much water are you taking in a day, I recommend at least 2 gallons a day if not more for a guy your size, I mean it is one thing to be dry/not holding excess water and totally another thing to be dehydrated, which can hurt your workouts and your muscle development, I mean right before a show, sure, even then it is no fun/miserable, but to try and stay like that is hurting your cause, not helping, so please, please, please, drink more water, helps keep you feeling full too! Oh a little trick I learned, I try and drink close to 3 gallons a day, I drink my first gallon during my 1hr workout, then I will drink my half a gallon during my cardio and after my cardio, then I get to work at or before 10:00am, I make sure to finish that 2nd gallon by noon, then I take my time and make sure I drink the 3rd gallon or as much of it as I can by 6pm, then I don't drink anything else, and I go to bed around 10pm, that way as long as I go to the bathroom right before I go to bed, I might have to get up once in the middle of the night if at all!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy moly that is a boat load of water. I take in about 1 1/2 gallons a day give or take a little. That has always been one of my problems is water intake. I drink approx 32 oz every 2 hours.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy moly that is a boat load of water. I take in about 1 1/2 gallons a day give or take a little. That has always been one of my problems is water intake. I drink approx 32 oz every 2 hours.
I know it is extreme, but it is extreme for your average person... and your average person does not workout 6 days a week, your average person doesn't eat the way I am eating, your average person doesn't take prohormones either, so comparing apples to apples and oranges to oranges, I would say your average bodybuilder drinks 2+ gallons a day when they are preparing for a contest sort of the way I am, I mean I'm training like Halloween is my contest, especially now that I have to get below 4.6% BF by December 1st or I'll be one sexy pink tutu-wearing, Lady Gaga-dancing Fool Yo, LoL!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol... Yeah I think I would be thinking like you cause I would not want to wear that pink out fit. LMAO... I have always tried my hardest to follow the 1 gallon per 100 lbs one weighs. But my goodness It is a challenge for me. I am not a soda drinker. If anything I will drink lemonade but 95% of the time it is all water.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol... Yeah I think I would be thinking like you cause I would not want to wear that pink out fit. LMAO... I have always tried my hardest to follow the 1 gallon per 100 lbs one weighs. But my goodness It is a challenge for me. I am not a soda drinker. If anything I will drink lemonade but 95% of the time it is all water.
Well if that is the water rule you were trying to follow then you should be drinking 2.59 gallons a day my friend!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are correct. Just not that simple for me. I have been getting better just not fully there. I have to bump my intake up about a gallon more a day.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so last week I did not get to measure my body nor take any pics. I just did some measurement that I had to do my self since my other half is not here. Below is a recap of the start up til now.

July 17th 2011 (Day 1)

Weight: 264

Neck: 18.25
Shoulder: 53.25
Chest: 48.75
Waist: 44
Abdomen: 52.0
Hips: 44.5
Thigh: 25.25
Knee: 16
Calf: 16.75
Ankle: 9.5
Arm: 16.5
Forearm: 12
Wrist: 7

July 24th 2011 (week one)

Weight 262.2

Neck: 18.50
Shoulder: 53.0
Chest: 47.50
Waist: 44
Abdomen: 52.50
Hips: 45.0
Thigh: 25.0
Knee: 15.75
Calf: 16.25
Ankle: 9.50
Arm: 16.25(flexed) 15.75(non-flexed)
Forearm: 12.0
Wrist: 7.0

July 31 2011 (Week Two)

Weight 261

Neck: 17.125
Shoulder: 53.50
Waist: 43.125
Abdomen: 52.0
Hips: 45.0
Thigh: 25.0
Knee: 15.50
Ankle: 9.25
Arm: 17.0(flexed) 16.0(non-flexed)
Forearm: 12.25

(Week Three - No Measurements)

August 13th, 2011 (Week Four)

Weight 256.7

Neck: 18.25
Shoulder: 54
Waist: 43.125
Abdomen: 51.5
Hips: 46.0
Thigh: 24.75
Knee: 15.50
Ankle: 9.25
Arm: 17.25(flexed) 16.5(non-flexed)
Forearm: 12.25

Now remember I had to do my own measurements so the numbers might be off a small margin. But not much if at all.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job Bro, it appears the EPI-V is working well for ya!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job Bro, it appears the EPI-V is working well for ya!!!
I think so as well. I will be hopefully taking pics tonight. And will post some up. Normally I would do them in the morning. But not this time..

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8-15-11

Ok so I have taken pics this evening. Not totally pleased by them. But oh well. I will need to take more this weekend and in the morning when I am a not as bloated from eating.

Precor FT444 Cable Press Machine

1 set of 15 60 lbs each arm
1 set of 13 60 lbs
1 set of 8 50 lbs
1 set of 4 45 lbs

Precor Row FT332

1 set of 15 80 lbs each arm
1 set of 10 80 lbs
1 set of 8 70 lbs
1 set of 6 60 lbs

Shoulder Press Machine

1 set of 15 240 lbs
1 set of 7 240 lbs
1 set of 6 180 lbs
1 set of 3 160 lbs

Preacher Curls

1 set of 15 110 lbs
1 set of 8 110 lbs
1 set of 6 95 lbs
1 set of 5 80 lbs

Dips

1 set of 15 190 lbs
1 set of 9 190 lbs
1 set of 8 170 lbs
1 set of 6 150 lbs

Rear Delt Machine

1 set of 12 100 lbs
1 set of 6 100 lbs
1 set of 4 90 lbs
1 set of 3 80 lbs

8-15-11 Front.jpg
8-15-11 Rear Double Bicep.jpg

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes this white boy needs a serious tan on top of losing the rest of my gut. LOL

Ok these pics are when I first started on Jan 23rd and today 8-15. Starting weight 299 today's weight 256

Front pose 8-15-11.jpg
Rear Double Bi Pose.jpg
Front relaxed.jpg

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yes this white boy needs a serious tan on top of losing the rest of my gut. LOL
Lol. Us really white guys need some love too! Nice progress bro. It's clear that you're still moving in the right direction. Keep up the hard work. Oh...and quit picking on your weak cousin and motivate him! :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One frustrating thing I am noticing by looking at my pics is there is no separation from my arms to my chest. When you look at Chris, Doug, Milas, Rick and Rahl they all have that lean separation and you can really see the V shape. I have no idea why I am not leaning out in the chest. It seems to be staying the same for the most part. I don't know if it is because I am actually that broad with fat or if it how much I am lifting. What do you all think? I am also not seeing much separation from my shoulders to my biceps.

July 17th 2011 (Day 1) / August 13th, 2011 (Week Four)

Weight: 264 / 256.7

Neck: 18.25/18.25
Shoulder: 53.25/54
Chest: 48.75/48.75
Waist: 44/43.125
Abdomen: 52.0/51.5
Hips: 44.5/46
Thigh: 25.25/24.75
Knee: 16/15.5
Calf: 16.75/16.75
Ankle: 9.5/9.25
Arm: 16.5/17.25(flexed) 16.5(non-flexed)
Forearm: 12/12.25
Wrist: 7/7

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
One frustrating thing I am noticing by looking at my pics is there is no separation from my arms to my chest. When you look at Chris, Doug, Milas, Rick and Rahl they all have that lean separation and you can really see the V shape. I have no idea why I am not leaning out in the chest. It seems to be staying the same for the most part. I don't know if it is because I am actually that broad with fat or if it how much I am lifting. What do you all think? I am also not seeing much separation from my shoulders to my biceps.

July 17th 2011 (Day 1) / August 13th, 2011 (Week Four)

Weight: 264 / 256.7

Neck: 18.25/18.25
Shoulder: 53.25/54
Chest: 48.75/48.75
Waist: 44/43.125
Abdomen: 52.0/51.5
Hips: 44.5/46
Thigh: 25.25/24.75
Knee: 16/15.5
Calf: 16.75/16.75
Ankle: 9.5/9.25
Arm: 16.5/17.25(flexed) 16.5(non-flexed)
Forearm: 12/12.25
Wrist: 7/7
Wow that's inspirational! Don't sweat the separation it'll come with consistency! Keep up the great work!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jeff doing great man! One majorly noticeable thing is that your waist line is getting longer which is great, that and the abdomen measurement finally moved! Major progress. On top of that the extra muscle is evident in your upper body, shoulders, chest, back all look a lot more muscular. I would not expect that separation in between your chest and arms for quite some time Jeff. Everyone you mention is 12% or below. Yes you have come a very long way but you still have a long way to go. Don't get hung up on those things, they will come with time. Now the contour of your chest has obviously changed, widened out and is beginning to lift more, those are the things you need to concentrate on and be happy about. When I see you in person I will critique your chest a bit more and tell you where the development is. However right now you shouldn't worry about that separation, just look for the chest squaring off more at the top which it is definitely doing.

You are going to have MUCH more muscle than that athletic but skinny kid with the surfboard when it is all over.

Rahl is right don't pick on Paul, that is negative motivation and he will just quit. He will pass her in weight within a month or so and then will spread the gap quite quickly so let him know that instead. Just use the fact she is lifting more to bolster her when he is not around. Then encourage him when he is.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Separation will come with getting lean, it takes time to get there, so don't be frustrated. I can notice in your pictures more definition coming out in your shoulders and traps in a very good way. Fat doesn't come off of everywhere at the same rate due to different composition of alpha and beta adrenoreceptors in your body.

Just keep it up, you're making great progress!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, listen to everyone, you can't sweat that man, you are obviously moving in the right direction, fat is going down, strength is going up, your measurements compared to your strength gains are showing an increase in lean muscle and a drop in fat, what more can you want? I do understand, you want the fat gone yesterday and so do I and everyone else, but ask anyone on this forum, it does not happen over night and takes consistency, consistency, consistency! With all that being said, just like everyone else, I see a huge difference and I see your improvements, stay the course brother, please fight the good fight, it is you vs. the fat, who's gonna win???

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow thank you all for the positive remarks. I am glad you guys are able to see the changes. I suppose because i see myself everyday it is hard for me to see. I know what my clothes are doing and I am happy about that. This week is going to be a odd week, as of today I get to move into my new home. We finally bought a home and 2 acres of land. No more renting. Not to mention my oldest daughter is coming home to Texas tomorrow. This is one hell of an exciting week.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Wow thank you all for the positive remarks. I am glad you guys are able to see the changes. I suppose because i see myself everyday it is hard for me to see. I know what my clothes are doing and I am happy about that. This week is going to be a odd week, as of today I get to move into my new home. We finally bought a home and 2 acres of land. No more renting. Not to mention my oldest daughter is coming home to Texas tomorrow. This is one hell of an exciting week.
Grats! That's gotta feel really good getting a house!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Bro, I bet your oldest daughter will notice a huge change in your body, I'm assuming she has not seen you in a little while from the way you put it! If you want to feel really good about the way you look, wait another week or two and then go see someone that has not seen you in 2 or 3 mos. and watch their face drop when they see how much weight you have lost! I mean when I drop over 30Lbs some people don't even recognize me at first, they have to do a double-take and they say... "AL???" and I'm like, "YEP" smiling from ear to ear!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are spot on. I haven't seen her for a few months. First thing she said was OMG you lost all your skin chub. LMAO...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are spot on. I haven't seen her for a few months. First thing she said was OMG you lost all your skin chub. LMAO...
Awesome Brotha, see I told you, unfortunately these changes don't happen over night and it takes time, which is why when you look in the mirror day to day, week to week, you feel like you are looking at the same guy, no change, but there is change, when someone has not seen you in 2+ weeks and you are doing everything right, they will see the change are clear as night & day Brotha! Stay the course my friend, you got this, I mean what more help and support could you ask for, you got your sister and incredible Bro-n-Law right around the corner and this entire board is totally in your corner, so no more can... I wanna hear WILL, "I WILL DO THIS!" Say it, say it... Ahhhh!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the house brudda! I can tell you wont have room for that Dip / Pull Up station there... So I can keep in my garage for you. ;) Yeah I know I am sure you have plenty of room...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much of an update for today. I can say I have been sweating my arse off. And it will only get worse before it gets better. I forgot how much packing a house and cleaning up the trash that was left in the new house is. Then there is the moving all my crap. And I have lots. So not much of a gym workout. Never the less there is plenty of lifting going on.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Not much of an update for today. I can say I have been sweating my arse off. And it will only get worse before it gets better. I forgot how much packing a house and cleaning up the trash that was left in the new house is. Then there is the moving all my crap. And I have lots. So not much of a gym workout. Never the less there is plenty of lifting going on.
It's pretty much cardio! I unloaded a truck today at work too SWEATIN' like it was my job haha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah patience is the key here, separation happens when you are quite lean... be happy with the progress you are making, as long as you are going in the right direction and making progress, you've done all you can do. Take satisfaction in the small things.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, I have moved more times than I wanna even think about and every single time it wears me out more than any two gym workouts combined, you just consider this a MEGA cardio-day and if it takes two days, then consider it a week's worth of cardio-days, believe me nothing destructive is going to happen to your BF% while moving and burning that many calories!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
More of a GPP day lots of lifting and functional movement under uneven and often clumsy load of weight. Definitely harder than cardio.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, I have moved more times than I wanna even think about and every single time it wears me out more than any two gym workouts combined, you just consider this a MEGA cardio-day and if it takes two days, then consider it a week's worth of cardio-days, believe me nothing destructive is going to happen to your BF% while moving and burning that many calories!
I should have worded it more like this... there is just about nothing you can do to not destroy fat while moving and burning that many calories!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I should have worded it more like this... there is just about nothing you can do to not destroy fat while moving and burning that many calories!
Yes, Yes you should have! ;) LMAO! No doubt he will burn a ton of cals. I am going to go up on Sunday and help him move some of it. Lots of training this weekend looks like.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, Yes you should have! ;) LMAO! No doubt he will burn a ton of cals. I am going to go up on Sunday and help him move some of it. Lots of training this weekend looks like.
I'm gonna make a new workout video that will go viral... "Move.. move your way to a leaner body! Have you ever been jealous of that guy who moves furniture all day long, well you too can get the body of a mover, just come volunteer your time at 'Big AL's Moving Co.' and you too will acquire the body of your dreams in no-time!" Sounds like a good way to acquire free help for a moving company if you ask me, LoL! I can make money on both ends, make the people's who's house/furniture we move pay us, as well as the people doing the work pay us, I mean it is a Win..Win for me, right?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'm gonna make a new workout video that will go viral... "Move.. move your way to a leaner body! Have you ever been jealous of that guy who moves furniture all day long, well you too can get the body of a mover, just come volunteer your time at 'Big AL's Moving Co.' and you too will acquire the body of your dreams in no-time!" Sounds like a good way to acquire free help for a moving company if you ask me, LoL! I can make money on both ends, make the people's who's house/furniture we move pay us, as well as the people doing the work pay us, I mean it is a Win..Win for me, right?
You've got a lot of ideas Al maybe you should cash in this one! haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I was dancing I was going to start 2 companies here in Houston one was an able bodied movers company. Was going to get bonded, and get a truck and 2 other well built guys and we would come move you in our tight jeans and wife beaters or no shirts or whatever. Catering to single or more likely divorced women. The other was a men's cleaning service catering to the rich housewives. We would go to the house and clean them in shorts and no shirt or hot shorts or whatever obviously these services would cost a little more than you typical service. For some reason I didn't do it. Oh yeah made plenty dancing and then got married that's why... Otherwise I probably would have a bit more money by now.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Caught up. Don't know how I missed this one. Very inspirational OC. I have a lot of friends that could both Learn/and take a well needed kick in the pants from you bro. Second though I guess we could all take something from your determination. Keep fighting the fight glad to be here.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caught up. Don't know how I missed this one. Very inspirational OC. I have a lot of friends that could both Learn/and take a well needed kick in the pants from you bro. Second though I guess we could all take something from your determination. Keep fighting the fight glad to be here.
Thank you. It has been a great journey so far.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if ya wanna see a good fight, check out the epic battle between Green and I on my thread, "Video-War"!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
And if ya wanna see a good fight, check out the epic battle between Green and I on my thread, "Video-War"!!!
BTW...I Just Got You...