Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I have noticed as of this morning after taking my morning supps. That I have some aggression. Man where has this been. Not sure if this is a good sign or not but it really makes you want to move around and release what ever is being bottled up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that is part of the aggression associated with androgens. EPI-V converts into DHT which is a pure androgen. Expect an increase in libido, some minor aggression, and an Alpha Male mentality.

Things to look out for, when someone is challenging you or your opinion and you feel the beginning of that adrenaline surge where your chest kind of tightens up a little... Just take a breath and don't react to it. Otherwise you may find yourself snapping at someone unintentionally. When people get into your personal space it may seem more of an affront to you than normal. You will find yourself wanting to voice your opinion whether solicited or not. Things you normally let slide may seem like you need to confront them now. Just watch those things that first week or two and you will be golden. Adjusting to the aggression normally takes me a couple days and then it is a non issue and most everything else is nice and positive. Aggression in the gym, and supreme confidence at all times.

As for the PCT Revolution Black I wouldn't take more than one a day the entire time you are still running the EPI-V. When you stop the EPI-V and start the PURE TEST you will want to go up to 2 caps a day for a few weeks then come down to 1 cap and then 1 cap every other day at the end. You will have some extra PCT Revolution Black afterwards but the good news is it is a Test booster and can be used on it's own to increase test levels and with DAA from PureTest you can run both of them for 8 weeks later and have a great natural test boosting run.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol you just hit it spot on. I was ready to tear the one of the warehouse guys head off because of stupidity.

I guess this shiz is working then. Lol

And for the pct I will up it. When it gets closer to the 7 week mark adjustments can be made and we shall talk.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You peeing a lot already? You are going to drop some weight fast as the water comes off. Don't expect to continue at the pace you drop weight at first. Once the extra water is gone things will slow a bit.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You peeing a lot already? You are going to drop some weight fast as the water comes off. Don't expect to continue at the pace you drop weight at first. Once the extra water is gone things will slow a bit.
Actually not really any more than usual. Now I can say this as of today you know those dejablue 1litre size bottles. Thats what I use for my water and I have literally drank 3 of them already starting from 6:30 this morning until now. That is more than normal. So I bet it is only a matter of time before the flushing begins.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, won't take long. Normally in the second day of using taraxicum it starts the flushing then it just goes. I am not exactly sure what dose is in there I imagine a little lower than what I took when I took taraxatone but it is highly effective. You see what to expect as far as drying out and what not from Doug's log.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, won't take long. Normally in the second day of using taraxicum it starts the flushing then it just goes. I am not exactly sure what dose is in there I imagine a little lower than what I took when I took taraxatone but it is highly effective. You see what to expect as far as drying out and what not from Doug's log.
Yah I'm nice and dry... went out and bought a bottle of ripped freak duretic for the last week of prep, I am liking this dandelion root stuff...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man what an awesome name RIPPED FREAK that is just awesome.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah had me at the name... lol View attachment 41484
Oh My... I'm in LOVE, it actually has an anti-cramping compound!!! Seriously, that is a major thing for me, once I drop below 6% any little wrong movement and whatever muscle group in question just locks the Fug up!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh My... I'm in LOVE, it actually has an anti-cramping compound!!! Seriously, that is a major thing for me, once I drop below 6% any little wrong movement and whatever muscle group in question just locks the Fug up!!!
It's only recommended for 3 days but at pretty high dosing, I would rather use a lower dose for longer I think... like maybe half dosing for a week. I will still add postassium too I think.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's only recommended for 3 days but at pretty high dosing, I would rather use a lower dose for longer I think... like maybe half dosing for a week. I will still add postassium too I think.
Either way, just the fact that they are taking that into consideration and making an attempt to alleviate cramps is a total SCORE in my book!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doug if you can run it once beforehand. Remember the diuretic I took pulled 7.5 lbs off of me overnight the night before the show. I had been -4% and 178 for days then bam 170.5. I was already dry when I started it so the only water I had was in my muscle. I was so flat and couldn't even get pumped up until much later the night of the show. Lucky for me I was still in far better condition than everyone but still I just didn't have the thickness once I lost that weight overnight. Was crazy and very frustrating at the same time. Run through that the way you wold for the show and see when and how much weight comes off. Of course it will need to be after you are off the EPI-V so you aren't double up on diuretics.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7-22-11

This training session a few thing happened. First I lowered the weight down to be able to accomplish a first set of 12-15. Then taper down so I can get some extra reps in. Next after a 10 minute warm up on the bike headed over to the dumbbell rack. Grabbed a 50 lb dumbbell and heard a pop from my left elbow. Tried not to let it bother me so I just proceeded to workout.

Arnold Dumbbell Press

1 set of 12 50 lbs
1 set of 8 50 lbs
1 set of 5 45 lbs
1 set of 3 40 lbs

Dumbbell Pull Overs

1 set of 12 80 lbs
1 set of 8 80 lbs
1 set of 6 75 lbs
1 set of 4 70 lbs

Hammer Strength Super Incline

1 set of 13 115 lbs each arm
1 set of 8 115 lbs each arm
1 set of 7 90 lbs each arm
1 set of 8 45 lbs each arm

Preacher Curls

1 set of 15 65 lbs
1 set of 11 65 lbs
1 set of 8 50 lbs
1 set of 8 35 lbs

Leg Extensions

1 set of 12 150 lbs
1 set of 8 150 lbs
1 set of 6 140 lbs
1 set of 5 120 lbs

Back Extensions

1 set of 15 280 lbs
1 set of 10 280 lbs
1 set of 10 280 lbs
1 set of 8 280 lbs

As the workout was coming to an end my elbow was throbbing. So it is time for some tiger balm and rest. Thank goodness the weekend is here so I have two days off.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update.

So far as of this morning my elbow does not have any pain or soreness. Yea baby. ok enough for now will check in later.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update.

So far as of this morning my elbow does not have any pain or soreness. Yea baby. ok enough for now will check in later.
That could be dry joints from the Epi-v and PCT black are you taking lots of fish oil ? Super Cissus Rx is also a very good idea, I just ordered some myself.....

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That could be dry joints from the Epi-v and PCT black are you taking lots of fish oil ? Super Cissus Rx is also a very good idea, I just ordered some myself.....
Not fish oil exactly. I am taking EFA's with Tonalin CLA in it. 6 caps per day.

[SIZE=-2] EFALean GOLD™[SIZE=-2]
[SIZE=-2] Essential Fatty Acid Blend[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Nutrition Facts[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Serving Size: 3 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 60[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Amount
Per Serving[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] % Daily
Value*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Total Calories[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]30 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Calories From Fat[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]30 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Total Fat[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]3.4 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]g[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]5% [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Saturated Fat[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].4 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]g[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]2% [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Cholesterol[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]0 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]mg[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]0% [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Total Carbohydrate[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]0 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]g[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]0% [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Dietary Fiber[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]0 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]g[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]0% [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Polyunsaturated Fat[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]2030 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]mg[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]† [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Omega-3 Fatty Acids [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]925 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]g[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]† [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Omega-6 Fatty Acids[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]715 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]g[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]† [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]390 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]mg[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]† [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Monounsaturated Fat[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]550 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]mg[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]† [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Omega-9 Fatty Acids[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]550 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]g[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]† [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]EFA Lean™ Proprietary Blend[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]3657 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]mg[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]† [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Flax Seed Oil[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Sesame Seed Oil[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Sunflower Oil [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Borage Oil [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] Sunflower Oil [/SIZE]

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Jeff some fish oil would be great for the joints. Sams has a bottle of triple strength enteric coated fish oil has 3 times the good fatty acids compared to regular fish oils. Good stuff!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Jeff some fish oil would be great for the joints. Sams has a bottle of triple strength enteric coated fish oil has 3 times the good fatty acids compared to regular fish oils. Good stuff!
Listen to your Bro Jeff, as a Chiropractor "The Joint Doctor" I could not agree with him more about EFA's (essential fatty acids).

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Listen to your Bro Jeff, as a Chiropractor "The Joint Doctor" I could not agree with him more about EFA's (essential fatty acids).
If anyone can prove why fish oil is better than what I am taking currently that also includes tonalin cla in it I would be happy to switch. I did how ever pick up what Doug recommended.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2g EPA/DHA daily. I also do 1g Krill oil since it's better absorbed (it's a phospholipid) plus all the other benefits of krill over fish oil and astaxanthin (strong antioxidant).

To be honest, CLA never did anything for me, even after 1000g...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well as the day went on we went over to a friends house and did some swimming for a while. So it was good for a little more cardio. Not a ton but some.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Jeff, I was talking about adding the fish oil in with what you are taking. I am sure that the doses in that are not high enough to take care of the dryness you are experiencing due to the diuretic in the EPI-V. Add in an extra 6 grams of fish oil on top of that, or double up on it. You have to look at the effects of every product you are taking and adjust doses of things accordingly. I am sure that without a diuretic the EFA's in that are enough but on something designed to dry you out you have to increase these things to keep the same level of joint health, and benefit to lipids which cholesterol is going to go up naturally with any PH.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that makes sense. I will try that. I did some measurements today just to start tracking each week the changes. As of this morning I am down a 1 lb for the entire week.

The strange thing is we saw some friends last night whom we saw just the week before and the comment was made I looked like half the size I was when I started and looked thinner than last week.

At the four week mark I am going to do a bodyfat test to see if and where progress has been made. And post pics up then with measurements.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good but in your case the mirror measuring tape, and the camera will probably tell us more of what is going on. Body fat measurements on anyone over 20% tend to get much less accurate unless you pay for the expensive tests.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the weekend has come and gone. Started to feel like crap yesterday and today just blah. On a good note I did some measurement sunday morning not enough change to post it up. I will be measuring and taking pics like I mentioned before each week to watch the changes. Last week was the first full week doing everything new. New workout, lean gains diet and started taking the EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, and mid week started the PCT Revolution Black. As I stood on the scale this morning after my morning draining. My scale weight showed 262.1 that means I am down 2 full lbs for the week. Not to shabby.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Jeff, lets get those measurements up and documented so we can all see where you are starting. More info you make available here the more you will feel like you really have to stick to your guns to keep progress coming.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright. When I get home after my workout tonight I will post up what I have.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had the wife email me the measurements.

July 17th 2011 (Day 1)

Weight: 264

Neck: 18.25
Shoulder: 53.25
Chest: 48.75
Waist: 44
Abdomen: 52.0
Hips: 44.5
Thigh: 25.25
Knee: 16
Calf: 16.75
Ankle: 9.5
Arm: 16.5
Forearm: 12
Wrist: 7

July 24th 2011 (week one)

Weight 262.2

Neck: 18.50
Shoulder: 53.0
Chest: 47.50
Waist: 44
Abdomen: 52.50
Hips: 45.0
Thigh: 25.0
Knee: 15.75
Calf: 16.25
Ankle: 9.50
Arm: 16.25(flexed) 15.75(non-flexed)
Forearm: 12.0
Wrist: 7.0

I have a feeling my abdomen area may go up in inches while losing inches if that makes since. Here is why I think this. Every since I gained all my weight I got what I call dunlap disease. Meaning the gut dun lap the belt. I am now starting to see my gut sort of lift. Hopefully that is a good thing and I won't have a ton of skin flab when all is said and done.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you spend time on your phone to make it look clean and it garbles it all together. I will correct it tonight.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting used the mobile site and it garbled it up. Went to the AM app and fixed it. Hmm go figure.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7-25-11

Chest Press w/Precor FT444 Machine

1 set of 12 60 lbs
1 set of 8 60 lbs
1 set of 5 50 lbs
1 set of 3 45 lbs

Cable Rows w/Precor FT332 Machine

1 set of 15 50 lbs each arm
1 set of 12 50 lbs each arm
1 set of 8 45 lbs each arm
1 set of 6 40 lbs each arm

Shoulder Press Machine

1 set of 15 180 lbs
1 set of 12 180 lbs
1 set of 6 160 lbs
1 set of 4 140 lbs

Preacher Curls

1 set of 15 80 lbs
1 set of 12 80 lbs
1 set of 10 70 lbs
1 set of 4 60 lbs

Leg Press

1 set of 15 480 lbs
1 set of 12 480 lbs
1 set of 10 480 lbs
1 set of 6 480 lbs

Lying Leg Curls

1 set of 12 80 lbs
1 set of 8 80 lbs
1 set of 7 70 lbs
1 set of 6 60 lbs

Used mostly cable machine since the free weight area was way over crowded. It never seems to fail. You have the New Years resolution people and then those who want to get in shape in the middle of the year for the holidays. LOL..

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have decided to go with a tad lighter weight and high reps in lieu of heavy weight and low reps. That way I can try to burn more fat instead of try to build mass.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good workout Jeff.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have decided to go with a tad lighter weight and high reps in lieu of heavy weight and low reps. That way I can try to burn more fat instead of try to build mass.
Good Plan, also remember lean muscle can still be added with high reps, just continue to push for heavier weight at those high reps and as long as you are pushing to make each and every workout better than the last... YOU WILL GROW!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very true Al, very true indeed.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true Al, very true indeed.
Thank you, your Avatar picture is sick it looks so good! I will get there in the next couple of months, I think I need to update my Avatar when I achieve my PR of below 4.6%, whether I hit my mark before/for Halloween or not, I will continue this until I do, mark my words, I'm a Man on a mission!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you, your Avatar picture is sick it looks so good! I will get there in the next couple of months, I think I need to update my Avatar when I achieve my PR of below 4.6%, whether I hit my mark before/for Halloween or not, I will continue this until I do, mark my words, I'm a Man on a mission!!!
Ha ha ha at first when I read this I was like well if you wanna look like me you better start packing on the lbs. Lol.. Then I realized you were responding to Chris. Lmfao...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Al, and I am sure of it. Wanna see a couple pics of me so lean it will make you ill...

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Al, and I am sure of it. Wanna see a couple pics of me so lean it will make you ill...

Chris that's just SICK!!!

ATTENTION:

AL, it would appear the MASTER has much to learn from the APPRENTICE.... :D

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ATTENTION:

Agreed, LoL... Holy Christmas Tree Batman!!! Those pictures are definitely below 6%, that is sick my friend, I'm so happy for you, I mean WoW!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chris, this is just my opinion and all, but Bro... Honestly, I think you are big enough to do a show now! I mean you are 95+% there diet-wise, you are only like 2-4 wks out from being completely show ready if you ask me! Doug, please chime in here, what do you think?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardio complete time to get ready for bed...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys didn't see the date stamp on the photos, did you?

Regardless Chris, those are some awesome shots, very well done. What did it take to get you to that level? i.e., cardio, diet, supplements.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chris, this is just my opinion and all, but Bro... Honestly, I think you are big enough to do a show now! I mean you are 95+% there diet-wise, you are only like 2-4 wks out from being completely show ready if you ask me! Doug, please chime in here, what do you think?
I think he coudl go as early as 3 or 4 but even better at 6 to 8 either way he'd be good but even better with more time. I am using myself as a guideline as we are in pretty much the same place diet wise.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

ATTENTION:

Thanks GW!
Agreed, LoL... Holy Christmas Tree Batman!!! Those pictures are definitely below 6%, that is sick my friend, I'm so happy for you, I mean WoW!
The rear double biceps was a week before my show. I was depleted in both pics but was dryer in the obliques shot. I ended up being a hair under 4% when it was all said and done.
I think I am definitely holding more size than I was then but I would say I am a good 8 weeks out from being in condition to do any show. I will have to finish this PCT and see where my joints are. I know I could do a show right now but I want to win a show not do a show. At this point I still feel my arms need to come up more. However I could definitely do a physique contest once lean enough.
All i have to say is :box: :cheers:
Thanks, I won't be that lean again until I do a show.

You guys didn't see the date stamp on the photos, did you?

Regardless Chris, those are some awesome shots, very well done. What did it take to get you to that level? i.e., cardio, diet, supplements.
I was taking the Asteroid Stack includes PowerFULL, Anabolic Pump and PRIME on the 6/9 dosing pattern. Diet I used the Game Over diet by Scivation, and for my workout I used my Warrior Workout, and did cardio for 45 minutes 3 times a week. I also walked at lunch for minor activity and to get a tan. The entire prep went from about 13% down to 4% in about 18 weeks, Keeping it nice and slow like that I did not lose any muscle during the prep.

I think he coudl go as early as 3 or 4 but even better at 6 to 8 either way he'd be good but even better with more time. I am using myself as a guideline as we are in pretty much the same place diet wise.
Exactly my thoughts. I know my calipers are reading me at 6.8 but I feel I have more visceral fat that of course can not be measured in a skin fold. I would easily add a % or two to that number going by current girth of my waist line. I could definitely do a show in 8 weeks but would not prep for less than 12 regardless. I am a firm believer that conditioning is of utmost importance especially since I am lacking size in a couple areas I really need to amaze them with my conditioning. So I would much rather hit 4-5% about a month out so I can test my peak week strategy while extremely lean. Get the timing down to a science with filling up and spilling over.