Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly it was something that worried me originally bit I slept sound last night for the first time in the last two weeks. So for now I think it is all gravy. We shall see what happens when I go to 6 a day. If I do start a pattern of restlessness then I will back it down. Very impressed so far.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7-19-11

Today was an off day for weight training so when i got home i jumped on the treadmill and did 30 minutes of cardio. Various pace and various incline, kept my heart rate about 125.

As far as taking the supplements I took 1 Pro Xanthine and 2 EPI-V at 7 am this morning on an empty stomach, Then took another 2 EPI-V at 12pm with my meal to break my fast. I can tell you this. When you think you are drinking enough water (Which i was drinking about 1 - 1.25 gallons a day) your not with this stuff. I have upped my intake a good amount I haven't actually calculated it but it is at least 1 1/2 gallons or more now. Talk about having to pee. Jeez I must have went to the rest room at least 10 times so far.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep that taraxicum in there is no joke as far as natural diuretics go.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doug, have you noticed any effect at all on your prostate with the EPI-V, I am contemplating running it at some point but my prostate is rather sensitive to benign hyperplasia, and with it converting to DHT I wasn't sure if it was much of an issue. Also and this probably sounds stupid but I wonder if using minoxadil in that area might aid in reducing the effects since it binds to the receptors the DHT binds too.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug, have you noticed any effect at all on your prostate with the EPI-V, I am contemplating running it at some point but my prostate is rather sensitive to benign hyperplasia, and with it converting to DHT I wasn't sure if it was much of an issue. Also and this probably sounds stupid but I wonder if using minoxadil in that area might aid in reducing the effects since it binds to the receptors the DHT binds too.
I think the minoxadil will work just fine... You'll have the hairiest TAINT ever!!! :toofunny:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally made my way over! Gotta see what all this Epi-V stuff is about!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally made my way over! Gotta see what all this Epi-V stuff is about!
I think it might have something to do with having a Hairy Taint!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao....

Ok now back on the topic of training. Tonight is workout night and I am contemplating on setting a personal record for me. I do not do the traditional squat with the bar. I have never liked that exercise so I use a squat machine that has an angled platform. I am going to attempt to do 720 lbs. First set for 8. Then until failure. I will record only the first 8. I am going to put these supplements to work. If all goes well a you tube video will be posted tonight. My legs are just getting a tad sore from my monday workout so we shall see.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think the minoxadil will work just fine... You'll have the hairiest TAINT ever!!! :toofunny:
Excellent, I want to make a Kung Fu style braid with it and spank the wife with it like a whip!
Hi Sexy ready for your lashing?

I think it might have something to do with having a Hairy Taint!
Hey that taint funny taint funny at all. Besides it taint that hairy yet.

Lmfao....

Ok now back on the topic of training. Tonight is workout night and I am contemplating on setting a personal record for me. I do not do the traditional squat with the bar. I have never liked that exercise so I use a squat machine that has an angled platform. I am going to attempt to do 720 lbs. First set for 8. Then until failure. I will record only the first 8. I am going to put these supplements to work. If all goes well a you tube video will be posted tonight. My legs are just getting a tad sore from my monday workout so we shall see.
720 for 8, that taint bad...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao....

Very eager to see this video Bro, just make sure you be careful and use good form, not worth an injury! Also, remember for a good run, it is not always about how much weight you can lift, but how you lift it and how many times as far as fat-burning and muscle development is concerned! Believe me, after I give Chris his well deserved video of 13+ plates on each side for 13 reps, I'll be done with the super heavy weights until my run is over! Quality is always better than Quantity whether we are talking about reps or weight, I believe that any seasoned lifter will agree with me on this!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir I know what you mean. I am not trying to bulk. Just want to see if I can do it. I am backing down on some of my weights not all. This new workout is something to get used too.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always stress to the wife and others who care how much you can lift. Just can they do it correctly. But then sometimes I go against my own advise and do this every so often.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I definitely do. Quality is better than quantity but if you can do both safely not a bad situation to be in at all. Keep that back straight and azz out and you will be fine on that machine.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah and I bought some extra saw palmetto yesterday and it had immediate positive results.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. Keep me posted as this goes on further. If a simple prostate support supp will keep me golden I may just have to try the EPI-V also.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know. Keep me posted as this goes on further. If a simple prostate support supp will keep me golden I may just have to try the EPI-V also.
Yah right from the first dose, big difference. I do petty well wth saw palmetto, I just needed a little extra I guess.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
In for this, kill it chevy your pics look great! Very inspiring!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7-20-11

Today I upped my dosage of EPI-V today to 5 pills. Starting Monday I will be using 6 per day. I also took my last dose at 4:30 pm about an hour and a half before my workout. Had plenty of energy that lasted all the way through the workout it self. Now for the update.

Reverse Grip Pull-downs

1 set of 6 180 lbs
1 set of 6 180 lbs
1 set of 5 160 lbs
1 set of 5 140 lbs

Decline Bench Press

1 set of 8 190 lbs (Could have lifted more but my spotter "wife" wouldn't be able to help much if needed)
1 set of 10 190 lbs
1 set of 8 160 lbs
1 set of 6 140 lbs

Cable Upright Rows (Dumbbell area had too many people)

1 set of 8 120 lbs
1 set of 8 120 lbs
1 set of 6 110 lbs
1 set of 4 100 lbs

Back Extensions (Did these instead of Stiff Leg Dead Lifts due to hernia)

1 set of 8 280 lbs
1 set of 10 280 lbs
1 set of 8 260 lbs
1 set of 8 240 lbs

Machine Squats

1 set of 8 720 lbs (Personal Best weight to date) (I should have just loaded the rack full I know for a fact i could have done more :angryfire:)
1 set of 8 720 lbs
1 set of 6 630 lbs
1 set of 4 540 lbs

Now for the video. A little disappointing the angle doesn't really show you how low i was getting. Tried to focus on form and made a lot of dumb faces. Grrrr.

[video=youtube;2DV-J0hthCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DV-J0hthCs[/video]

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She probably should have been standing next to the water fountain. So I guess the next time I do a video It will be heavier only because i felt like I had more left in the tank and she will not only get a couple reps with how many plates are on she will get a side view. Otherwise I am glad she at least got this so i can show myself that I can do it and I can critique what i need to do better.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I found the sweet spot for my last dose of EPI-V. Took them about 4:15pm had good energy and stength for the workout and slept good last night woke up refreshed.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff and you had a good ROM on those squats. You can tell by how far your head traveled.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff and you had a good ROM on those squats. You can tell by how far your head traveled.
I agree, good video, very strong, good ROM, and you definitely had more in ya for sure! On a little different of a note, my new gym does not have that machine, while my old gym, LIFETIME FITNESS, the same one that had the same Leg Press that Chris likes so much used to have one of those machines and I really like that machine, it is well balanced and with good form you can really go deep and keep the pressure of of your knees and Low Back, great machine!

Congrats Jeff, job well done my friend!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, good video, very strong, good ROM, and you definitely had more in ya for sure! On a little different of a note, my new gym does not have that machine, while my old gym, LIFETIME FITNESS, the same one that had the same Leg Press that Chris likes so much used to have one of those machines and I really like that machine, it is well balanced and with good form you can really go deep and keep the pressure of of your knees and Low Back, great machine!

Congrats Jeff, job well done my friend!
Good job... that's a sweet lookin machine...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, good video, very strong, good ROM, and you definitely had more in ya for sure! On a little different of a note, my new gym does not have that machine, while my old gym, LIFETIME FITNESS, the same one that had the same Leg Press that Chris likes so much used to have one of those machines and I really like that machine, it is well balanced and with good form you can really go deep and keep the pressure of of your knees and Low Back, great machine!Congrats Jeff, job well done my friend!
Thanks for the kind words. At least now I know I can do more. Doesnt mean I will anytime soon. I am most likely just going to find a happy medium and use it and have higher reps.I know this program isnt really designed for that but we shall see. I may up my first set of reps on all exercises to 12-15 then taper down. Instead of 8 for the first set.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is way easier on the knees. It forces you back and down like into a seat. Even cooler is when you turn around it is like a hack squat that doesn't put the pressure on the knees that a normal one does. I love that machine but it is at the other gym I only go to on occasion. I will work my way up to about 5-6 plates per side facing out to really hit the quads and then turn around and load it up and hit the hams and glutes. I have had some killer workouts on that beast. Doing about 6 work sets each way and legs are toast!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is way easier on the knees. It forces you back and down like into a seat. Even cooler is when you turn around it is like a hack squat that doesn't put the pressure on the knees that a normal one does. I love that machine but it is at the other gym I only go to on occasion. I will work my way up to about 5-6 plates per side facing out to really hit the quads and then turn around and load it up and hit the hams and glutes. I have had some killer workouts on that beast. Doing about 6 work sets each way and legs are toast!
Yeah I know what you mean. It is by far one of my favorite machines to use.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, I can imagine they would be toast... Burnt toast, LoL

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recieved some good news today. When I get home I have two boxes to open... Yeah.... The wife just called me a supp junkie and I need to open a store or something like that. Soon as she said what was in the boxes I kinda stopped listening. Shhhhh dont say anything. Lmao...

Scottydoc a big thank you. I hope you know what for.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
I recieved some good news today. When I get home I have two boxes to open... Yeah.... The wife just called me a supp junkie and I need to open a store or something like that. Soon as she said what was in the boxes I kinda stopped listening. Shhhhh dont say anything. Lmao...

Scottydoc a big thank you. I hope you know what for.

I told him that he can be a supplement drug dealer! I also asked him if I needed to get him the little pill box that had the days of the week on them!! As far as not listening what is new? NOTHING!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I told him that he can be a supplement drug dealer! I also asked him if I needed to get him the little pill box that had the days of the week on them!! As far as not listening what is new? NOTHING!!!
Common wife comment :D I have a kitchen cupboard and plastic three drawer trolley in the kitchen filled with nothing else and somehow, I still don't have space for the 5lb container of Myofusion sitting on the worktop... Although it took 18 mths I don't get at many comments anymore LOL AND somehow I always still seem to run out of things and have to buy more

Pill boxes, good idea EXCEPT the don't make them big enough, better to go to DIY store and buy one of those boxes with compartments to keep screws/bolts/washers etc in

Go big!!!

Damn that reminds me, I need to start planning what supps I need to take on holiday!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Common wife comment :D I have a kitchen cupboard and plastic three drawer trolley in the kitchen filled with nothing else and somehow, I still don't have space for the 5lb container of Myofusion sitting on the worktop... Although it took 18 mths I don't get at many comments anymore LOL AND somehow I always still seem to run out of things and have to buy more

Pill boxes, good idea EXCEPT the don't make them big enough, better to go to DIY store and buy one of those boxes with compartments to keep screws/bolts/washers etc in

Go big!!!

Damn that reminds me, I need to start planning what supps I need to take on holiday!
Now this is a HELL of an idea, I never thought about that, that would be so perfect for taking trips or someone who goes out of town on business for a few days, etc.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your supplement collection is infantile compared to mine Jeff. I have supplements in 3 rooms taking up an entire cupboard in the kitchen, the top of the linen closet in the master bath, a couple boxes in the computer room and the top of my fridge.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Your supplement collection is infantile compared to mine Jeff. I have supplements in 3 rooms taking up an entire cupboard in the kitchen, the top of the linen closet in the master bath, a couple boxes in the computer room and the top of my fridge.
Damn Kleen! Now, I can call you the "Lord" supplement drug dealer!! :18:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Go big!!!

Had to post these because of how impressed I am with the idea!!!

or one of these...

Again, hell of an idea!!!​

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Had to post these because of how impressed I am with the idea!!!

or one of these...

Again, hell of an idea!!!​
Damn I thought that's what everyone did!! Admittedly I came up the idea because I travel for work, visit family and I'm a bit of a DIY nut at times, so it just seemed logical AFTER after buying a silly pill box that didn't hold a day's worth nevermind a week!!

Glad you liked it bro! :D

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I thought that's what everyone did!! Admittedly I came up the idea because I travel for work, visit family and I'm a bit of a DIY nut at times, so it just seemed logical AFTER after buying a silly pill box that didn't hold a day's worth nevermind a week!!

Glad you liked it bro! :D
Maybe I'm just slow... LoL, either way, I can't be the only one who has NOT thought about it, LoL!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have used pill holders but run out of room. I just have extra bottles from older supps and transplant some of the new product into an older bottle to keep at work. Like with the 1-Andro, I opened 2 bottles and brought one up here and left the rest at home. So I have pills in both places for whenever I need to take a dose.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I have used pill holders but run out of room. I just have extra bottles from older supps and transplant some of the new product into an older bottle to keep at work. Like with the 1-Andro, I opened 2 bottles and brought one up here and left the rest at home. So I have pills in both places for whenever I need to take a dose.
But Chris you could have a screw box with a handle, like the one's posted above!

Actually now that's scotty's posted those pics I'm thinking about a new one with handle

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I live in Texas that binds me to redneck law, I would have to use a fishing tackle box or suffer the wrath of rednecks from miles around. ;)

or this one

Something like this maybe. However just not sure if it will hold all my supps. ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I got home and was like a kid at Christmas. Look at my goodies...

Me and my new supps 7-21-11.jpg
My Finaflex Supps.jpg

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yesterday was an off day. Started taking my PCT Revolution Black last night. I am going to run it like this I think.

Weeks 1 & 2 - 1pill before bed
Weeks 3 thru 6 - 2 pills before bed
Weeks 7 & 8 - not sure maybe back down to 1 pill.

Then starting week 7 I will start the Pure Test and run that for about 4 weeks.

If you have any thoughts on this let me know. I am curious as to what others did while taking this..