Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update. We have most of our stuff moved. Now comes all the small stuff. Moving in triple digit weather sucks. Ended up taking some time away and went to the beach with the family including kleen and clan. Over all had a great time. Btw chris looked amazing as if you couldn't tell by his pics. But seeing him in person all I can say is wow and congrats. He busted his butt to get to were he is and it really showed.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Update. We have most of our stuff moved. Now comes all the small stuff. Moving in triple digit weather sucks. Ended up taking some time away and went to the beach with the family including kleen and clan. Over all had a great time. Btw chris looked amazing as if you couldn't tell by his pics. But seeing him in person all I can say is wow and congrats. He busted his butt to get to were he is and it really showed.
Congrats on those oc. Like these guys said, seeing someone you havent seen I a while is always a great feeling. I just had a client say to me the other day "good God! What have you been doing?". Lol. Made my day. Its hard to tell when we see ourselves daily and always with a critical eye. Keep busting your a$$ bro!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will say this. Chris made me feel real good. He is not known for his compliments unless you deserve them. He is a straight up kinda guy. You may not always like what is said but he says it like it is. And he gave me a compliment. I was like wow. I mean like you said seeing yourself everyday you tend to dought what you are doing. But when someone sees you for the first time in a couple of weeks or months and they notice change it feels awesome.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
I will say this. Chris made me feel real good. He is not known for his compliments unless you deserve them. He is a straight up kinda guy. You may not always like what is said but he says it like it is. And he gave me a compliment. I was like wow. I mean like you said seeing yourself everyday you tend to dought what you are doing. But when someone sees you for the first time in a couple of weeks or months and they notice change it feels awesome.
I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT. LOL..

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jo. You were looking good as well. With that flat stomach of your.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys, I felt the need to pop in over here and just say that not too often am I WOW'd by someones transformation when I see them. I haven't seen Jeff in about a month or two. We keep in touch on here or texting but like you all I had only seen his update pics since the last time he came down for the boys birthday I guess that was about July 8th or something it was the weekend before my sons bday... Well when he walked in the door and I saw him I honestly said WOW! The pictures are very impressive guys but the man standing in front of me looked so much different.

I know what his measurements say, and I know that the scale is going down on a continual basis. However neither the pics nor the amount of weight dropped truly reflect the changes he has made to his body. For the first time since I have known him his shoulders were wider than his waist, his upper abdomen was not protruding beyond the outermost part of his chest. EVERYTHING was squaring off, you could see the shape of the upper portion of his pecs through his shirt instead of just a slope. I am not saying there is a cut there, but there is definitely muscle development. When he straightened his arm out to show me his triceps he actually had the outline of a horseshoe starting to come in. The only thing that moved on his arms prior to this was unfortunately the fat jiggling from under his arm. Not so now, there was the begining of separation from shoulders to triceps. Honestly I was WOW'ed. As he said before I am not going to compliment you falsely. I am a very complimentary person don't get me wrong but I am not the one to tell you that you look better than you do. Don't aske me to asses you if you don't want the truth, even if it hurts.

Jeff you made me proud for you. I know you must feel like a new man. If you don't you should! Trinity was so tickled that you could pick her up and do curls with her. Flip her and have fun with her the way I do. I am sure the things that have opened up to you now like practicing sports with Sarah when she gets in them. Going to an amusement park and not wanting to die from the walking around and the heat. Life is just renewed for you and I can see it in your eyes brother. Anyway man you look great, keep on doing what you are doing and enjoy it.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow I just got the chills reading this. I am truely blessed to have you in my corner. One as a friend but most of all my brother in law.

Thank you for everything to date. I am not going to let you or anyone down now that I started this. I am going to finish what was started this year and continue to get better. And be able to be a better father, uncle and an all around person.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeff... that is what happens when you become "Half the Man you used to Be!"

I'm not calling you a CREEP, just saying you are half the man you used to be, literally!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeff... that is what happens when you become "Half the Man you used to Be!"I'm not calling you a CREEP, just saying you are half the man you used to be, literally!!!
That is so funny. That is my theme song for my transformation. I told my wifey I want to use that song for when I do my one and only show. Just to say I have done it.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also need to mention. I ordered up my last two bottles of epi-v so I can finish up my run. Some things that I have noticed while on this is my strength is going up by leaps and bounds while I have been cutting. I am extremely pleased so far with how good this product is. And can say that I would run it again.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I also need to mention. I ordered up my last two bottles of epi-v so I can finish up my run. Some things that I have noticed while on this is my strength is going up by leaps and bounds while I have been cutting. I am extremely pleased so far with how good this product is. And can say that I would run it again.
That's awesome! Strength going up while fat comes off is very very good.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the move is almost complete. A couple of more days and it will be all done. Then starting next week I will be back on track with my normal routine. I tell you what, when you don't have everything in place it really jacks up your eating and training. Still eating fairly healthy considering we haven't been able to cook at the new house yet.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Well the move is almost complete. A couple of more days and it will be all done. Then starting next week I will be back on track with my normal routine. I tell you what, when you don't have everything in place it really jacks up your eating and training. Still eating fairly healthy considering we haven't been able to cook at the new house yet.
I hear ya bro, but at least you have the mentality and the knowledge to pick up where you left off. In my experience that is half the battle!
(Doc if ya don't post a GI-JOE vid Ill be upset)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol. Yeah that is true. Thankfully I haven't gotten to far off track. Even though we have been doing all this lifting and cardio its not the same as being in the gym.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep up the great work Jeff! Doing awesome bro. A day at a time and you will get there!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best recomp/cutting supp I ever used...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have a funny for today. Just for giggles I jumped on the scale this morning. I am up a couple of lbs. However. My shirts are looser as well as my pants in the waist. Hell yeah baby. Now once my body heals from all this moving I see some changes coming my way in a positive direction. Not to mention being able to get back in the gym. Amazing the things you miss when you are used to doing certain things now.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So I have a funny for today. Just for giggles I jumped on the scale this morning. I am up a couple of lbs. However. My shirts are looser as well as my pants in the waist. Hell yeah baby. Now once my body heals from all this moving I see some changes coming my way in a positive direction. Not to mention being able to get back in the gym. Amazing the things you miss when you are used to doing certain things now.
That's great! Perfect combo too maybe your body needed some time off from the gym to recover/rebuild.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya bro, but at least you have the mentality and the knowledge to pick up where you left off. In my experience that is half the battle!
(Doc if ya don't post a GI-JOE vid Ill be upset)
LoL... ok..ok, you twisted my arm!

"Knowing is Half the Battle... GI-JOE!"

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff but try to get to the gym once this week. JUST DO IT! I am not your cheer leader, I am not a role model but, I can be your coach. Get your ass to the gym one day this week and lift Jeffrey! It will make you feel good and take a little edge off the stress of moving.

DO IT!!! DO IT!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jeff... that is what happens when you become "Half the Man you used to Be!"

I'm not calling you a CREEP, just saying you are half the man you used to be, literally!!!
This song has a very special place in my heart. We played it at my brothers funeral, he loved it, had a rough life and this song just hit home with him. So it was a must at the funeral. People who didn't know him didn't get it but the people who really knew him did.

Not being a bummer just mentioning it. Brings back happy memories even though it was a sad occasion.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This song has a very special place in my heart. We played it at my brothers funeral, he loved it, had a rough life and this song just hit home with him. So it was a must at the funeral. People who didn't know him didn't get it but the people who really knew him did.

Not being a bummer just mentioning it. Brings back happy memories even though it was a sad occasion.
Sorry Bro, didn't mean to bring back any Neg. Memories!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not negative. The song reminds me more of him. I don't hold negative memories of him those are useless memories. Only the good stuff here once someone is passed no reason to remind yourself or others of the bad. I still love the song it doesn't make me sad.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kewl, Hey on a similar but different note, here is a song I really like, and I actually like and try to even live my life by this song...

I know Leonard Skynard did the original, but I can't help it, I like ShineDown's version better!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is the same thing with the song, "Turn the Page" originally done by Bob Seger, but I like the Metallica version better!

And yet another example is "Black Betty" originally done by Ram Jam, but I like the Spiderbait version better!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The guy from Shinedown is one of the best vocalist in rock right now, then there is and always will be Chris Cornell. Aaron Lewis is amazing too!

Here are a few more covers that I like.

and then this surpirse

and one more that I am a little torn on which one I like better

Any cover by Aaron Lewis, Corey Tailor, or Kid Rock is ALWAYS good too.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Check out Alterbridge Kleen, Myles Kennedy has some killer vocals. One of my favorite bands. I also like Brent Smith from Shinedown. I use a lot of their influences for my own vocals.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love the work Myles did with Slash, he definitely has some great pipes. Some of the Alterbridge stuff reminded me a lot of Dokken, or should I say his voice reminds me of Don Dokkens voice. Didn't Alterbridge break up when Creed got back together?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Green I may have asked this before but do you have anything on youtube? Music videos in general, you seem quite creative and talented.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green I may have asked this before but do you have anything on youtube? Music videos in general, you seem quite creative and talented.
Yeah... But Chris, then he'd have to show his face, and we all know how Shy Green is with his little hat, Bahahahha!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well he is a Super hero of sorts right? One of the Avengers in hiding. Don't make him angry, you won't like him when he is angry...

Clark Kent had his glasses, he has his hat.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah... But Chris, then he'd have to show his face, and we all know how Shy Green is with his little hat, Bahahahha!!!
Ha you're sooo fuggin funny Doc.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Me and my guitar player posted some acoustic stuff a little bit ago after our band separated. we posted as Edgewood there's a weezer and googoo doll cover for the ladies...and yes I have a face.

I have a sh!t ton of artwork too I can throw some pics up if theres interest.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I love the work Myles did with Slash, he definitely has some great pipes. Some of the Alterbridge stuff reminded me a lot of Dokken, or should I say his voice reminds me of Don Dokkens voice. Didn't Alterbridge break up when Creed got back together?
Scott Stapp Licks Donkey Balls. Creed did a tour and a record and Myles did some solo stuff. Alterbridge just put out AB III which is killer IMO don't know if they still mess with Scott though.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me and my guitar player posted some acoustic stuff a little bit ago after our band separated. we posted as Edgewood there's a weezer and googoo doll cover for the ladies...and yes I have a face.

Green Post a Vid of you Rocking out Bro, I'd Love to hear it! Hell make one where you're sporting the hat so we can't see your face, I just wanna hear what ya got Bro!!! Not challenging you, just very interested in hearing your style, etc.!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Green Post a Vid of you Rocking out Bro, I'd Love to hear it! Hell make one where you're sporting the hat so we can't see your face, I just wanna hear what ya got Bro!!! Not challenging you, just very interested in hearing your style, etc.!
Ok will do. maybe do a Shinedown cover those are always fun.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know the range of your voice, but this is a vocal that really moves me in an emotional way, which is impressive when a song can do this...

Last Kiss (I like Pearl Jam version the best)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Will check it out for sure.

Scott Stapp Licks Donkey Balls. Creed did a tour and a record and Myles did some solo stuff. Alterbridge just put out AB III which is killer IMO don't know if they still mess with Scott though.
Hah I love Creed myself. Great in concert, not an awesome vocalist like those you mentioned but wouldn't put him in the suck category. He was very good live in the last tour. I have very eclectic taste though.

Cool sounds great let us know and I would love to see some of your art man.

I don't know the range of your voice, but this is a vocal that really moves me in an emotional way, which is impressive when a song can do this...

Last Kiss (I like Pearl Jam version the best)

I prefer Just Breathe or Black for his best emotion evoking song.

However if we are talking about vocalist we have to include Queensryche...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another update. The move is just about complete. Another day or two and it should be complete. Mostly have garage items and a few items in the house. Man let me tell you trying to find room for things that don't have a place to go yet is crappy. lol...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another update. The move is just about complete. Another day or two and it should be complete. Mostly have garage items and a few items in the house. Man let me tell you trying to find room for things that don't have a place to go yet is crappy. lol...
WoW Bro... you're still moving stuff, whew I hate moving! Bless your heart my friend!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WoW Bro... you're still moving stuff, whew I hate moving! Bless your heart my friend!
Yeah I still have to work. So almost all the heavy stuff was done last saturday. Then misc stuff moved during the week after I get home. Everything happened so fast we really weren't prepared for the move. Plus my daughter came out from california. So we didnt want to spend her entire vacation moving. Oh the timing is just wonderful. Lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey if you can purchase in this economy it is a good thing regardless of timing.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey if you can purchase in this economy it is a good thing regardless of timing.

No I was talking about moving while Tiffany is here. LOL. But yes you are correct. It was like bam bam. The day she was flying in was the day we got the phone call everything was done and finalized.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I know, actually was another set of hands not so bad. ;) I am sure she would have rather chilled and you would have rather been doing recreational stuff though.