Next Cycle Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going very well! Still look lean even after the Christmas binge eating I did all yesterday.

Side note: been on melanotan2 for a week and shyt gives you dark freckles all over. Hate that shyt!
lol u using alot of stuff I see
any issues yet from dmso like breath issue?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently on,
test iso/boldenone cyp/TD tren base/USA peptide T3/ MT2 (which I'm probably gonna stop so I don't turn into a big freckle)

At least they're just small and not raised like moles

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
& once I'm done my bottle of tren I have a friend who is selling me 11-13cc's of left over tren ace so I can compare. I'll only be running it at 50mg EOD

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
& once I'm done my bottle of tren I have a friend who is selling me 11-13cc's of left over tren ace so I can compare. I'll only be running it at 50mg EOD
cool cool so Itake it no stinking breath

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, seller used top grade stuff apparently. Only crude DMSO causes the breathe issue

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
netflixNchill solidsnake whats been the best application site for you guys? I tried my traps, tops of feet, and inner thighs the only one that burns is my traps, wondering what causes that

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you shave? & I like my clavicle the best

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Yup, shaved all areas before i applied. The trap area burns, where as tops of feet and inner thigh i dont feel. Makes me question if those areas are even good to apply

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Im going to stick with trap/clavicle area

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on,
test iso/boldenone cyp/TD tren base/USA peptide T3/ MT2 (which I'm probably gonna stop so I don't turn into a big freckle)

At least they're just small and not raised like moles
How do you like the T3 and what are you dosing it at?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
80mcg and I honestly couldn't tell you how I like it, there's not really a feeling to it except increased body temp. Which could also be coming from the tren

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
80mcg and I honestly couldn't tell you how I like it, there's not really a feeling to it except increased body temp. Which could also be coming from the tren
Yeah I imagine you are going to be shredded AF by the end of this cycle bro

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I imagine you are going to be shredded AF by the end of this cycle bro
We'll see, I admit I'm using t3 as a crutch to my Mary J habits. I binge eat like once every other day, it's horrible. Best part is I'm getting leaner and leaner. So I know either the tren or t3 is doing a lot of work

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
We'll see, I admit I'm using t3 as a crutch to my Mary J habits. I binge eat like once every other day, it's horrible. Best part is I'm getting leaner and leaner. So I know either the tren or t3 is doing a lot of work
Are your lifts going up or have you gotten any size increases while you're leaning out?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always had size, this cycle has been a real recomp effect to my body. (And it's only been a little over 2 weeks!) And no my lifts are actually all down, which I'm not trying to go balls out with strength since I'm recovering from a shoulder/chest injury I got end of last cycle. PLUS t3 destroys strength. Nothing tren or any other drug can do about it while I'm on.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Are you taking t3 orally?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Are you guys applying hand saniziter to the area after tren dries for more absorbtion?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys applying hand saniziter to the area after tren dries for more absorbtion?
I haven't got my gear yet bro but will be applying hand sanitizer after the tren has dried, can't do any harm can it?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Just didnt want to kill the tren

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
I been using sanitizer, making sure i was not wasting my time

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
I haven't got my gear yet bro but will be applying hand sanitizer after the tren has dried, can't do any harm can it?
Ordered my 2nd bottle, gonna run 50 mg dbol with it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you finding the tren alone?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah cool, liking it though?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Not concerned about the test getting killed by sanitizer because my libido has skyrocketed since being on so i know thats in full effect, so far no tren dick either so happy man and happy wife lol

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Ah cool, liking it though?
So far so good, finally measured out 1ml using oral syringe. I was underdosing the first week, so as of now im going to be using 1.5ml a day for max gainz

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great news bro! The seller told me great results are to be expected if you dose twice Daily so I'll be doing that

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
2 pumps with the syringe is about 1ml, incase you were wondering. My first werk i was only splitting 1 pump. But now its 1 pump after each main meal

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I'm on oral t3, I wasn't aware they made an injectable form. Sounds dangerous haha
& the seller has tren by itself, also think he said he has boldenone base transdermal now too. Just have to request it, guy is really easy to work with you on exactly what you want

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I'm on oral t3, I wasn't aware they made an injectable form. Sounds dangerous haha
& the seller has tren by itself, also think he said he has boldenone base transdermal now too. Just have to request it, guy is really easy to work with you on exactly what you want
Well goodness I haven't checked what else he made, I guess he about to make all kind of aas td lol.
lucky us non injecting ppl

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Omg, i just got asked if i have jaundice bc me hands are stained yellow from the td haaaaa

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always wear nitrile gloves when applying Td's, never loose a drop either

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my stuff yesterday, can't believe it arrived in 10 days from us! That's a record for me. Now it's burning a hole in my drawer till mid Jan

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Got my stuff yesterday, can't believe it arrived in 10 days from us! That's a record for me. Now it's burning a hole in my drawer till mid Jan
Hell ya bro!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be safe to transfer it to a small plastic bottle for when I'm travelling abroad? Just wondering cos of the dmso

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I transferred it into a plastic spray bottle

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also side note,

Decided to swap over to 50mg tren ace EOD (which is low dose) to gauge the difference between IL's transdermal and "dragon balls" tren ace and let's just say the transdermal destroys it when it comes to that "on feeling"

Edit: still doing preworkout application of IL's transdermal tren. Which is when I feel the most aggressive.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sleep has gotten better since I stopped x3 applications a day. (Which means I'm getting more tren through the skin than the 50mg EOD of tren ace) Also, my body doesn't seem as dry and hard anymore either. So for anyone wondering "damn maybe I should just do low dose tren injections" DONT! Lol brb gotta go order another bottle

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

First one was from December 18th
Second one was from after breakfast today

Nothing crazy but it's apparent I'm leaning out, and I'm still eating like absolute garbage which I'm trying to change starting today since soon the boldenone and test will be full strength and bulking will start. So don't have much more time to lean up lol

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Weird poses but tried to reenact all pics I showed you guys 2 weeks ago

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good $hit , nice progress , are you and Erik using the same staff , ? Staff is legit.
Yes same source/product. Except I think he may be using the premium version that has testosterone base mixed in. I'm using the tren base only version :(

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bro u leaned up quickkkkkkkk.
keep the updates coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mathb33 Anabolics 4
ee09 Anabolics 43
DemntedCowboy Anabolics 17