Next Cycle Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The idea behind exfoliating soap (basically a sand soap, Evomuse sells one) and exfoliating gloves is that when you shower and use them, you are are trying to prime the application area by removing dead skin.

I wouldnt do this straight after applying the product, as it may negatively disrupt the absorption process.

Best to do it prior to applying, or some time after it.
makes sense thank u

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if you can get the micro dermal abrasion treatment on places other than your face, that would probably help loads for absorption, can you imagine going into a salon; hello sir your booked in for the mda therapy? Yes, that's right now do it on my shoulders, inner biceps, tops of my feet, chest....etc

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now let us bring on them mega Td gainzz my brethren

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished a back/bi workout and my **** was pumped. I'll take a pic in a little when I'm not all pumped to show a little transformation so far

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Guys, those DMSO studies are from the 1960s. The test gel is 2000s.

The DMSO studies are murine, rats. Rats have comparatively very thin, easily permeable skin.

Its potentially encouraging, but personally until I can access the full texts then Im still dubious as to the guys 100% absorption claims. He had products he was obviously trying to talk up.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, those DMSO studies are from the 1960s. The test gel is 2000s.

The DMSO studies are murine, rats. Rats have comparatively very thin, easily permeable skin.

Its potentially encouraging, but personally until I can access the full texts then Im still dubious as to the guys 100% absorption claims. He had products he was obviously trying to talk up.
i have hope lol.
u Mr hope crusher hahaha

NewAgeMayan

Awards
i have hope lol.
u Mr hope crusher hahaha
Itll work man, if its dosed as he said.

Dermatrest works, so does dermacrine, sup3r 11, and androgel. And theyre all subject to the same restrictions.

5mg bioavailble testosterone works. Again, AGAIN, lol, Im sure this td tren will too.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Itll work man, if its dosed as he said.

Dermatrest works, so does dermacrine, sup3r 11, and androgel. And theyre all subject to the same restrictions.

5mg bioavailble testosterone works. Again, AGAIN, lol, Im sure this td tren will too.
netflixNchill our lab rat we will join soon solidsnake haha.
I just really don't want to inject

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man I really can wait!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sup3r subbed

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Y'all are gonna hate me but I've literally taken no body pics since about a month after I got off cycle. I have a very comparable pic from before my last cycle. Love handles and back fat came back with a vengeance. Couldn't see my abs a week ago, but I did just shave 3 days ago for better absorption.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

End of cycle and 2nd pic was after I got all the water weight off. So hoping to get back to this before the test and bold even kick in. TRENFTW

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
netflixNchill are you saying this progress just from the tren oh sh!tttttttttt

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the 1st pics are now and how long did you say you've been on the tren for?sorry bro I'm a bit lost with the order of the pics my phones playing up

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry let me reword everything. I have no recent pics except for the ones I took just now (which are the 2nd and 3rd pic of the first set of pics. The very first pic is of a comparable body composition that I was 1-2 weeks ago. & the 2nd two pics are of me at the end of my last cycle (which I hope to get to in 3 weeks) sorry for the confusion guys

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can defo see the difference, and 6 days on the Td tren?! Wow your in for some gains bro, you'll be back to the way you look in the last pic in no time!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can defo see the difference, and 6 days on the Td tren?! Wow your in for some gains bro, you'll be back to the way you look in the last pic in no time!
I wish I had an actual picture from last Sunday before I started. It's nothing crazy like the last pics but point is the stuff is uncovering my muscle rather rapidly. 2nd and 3rd week should be very interesting. I'll be starting a log for the whole cycle soon

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you tag me in bro, as you know I'll be going down the same route as you soon

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you do. You just don't know it yet.
Pinning is great but we can't all do it due to circumstances. Take me for instance; yes i have pinned in the past but now i work offshore so I can't take needles, also we do get tested for roids often so I need something either undetectable or some that clears your system fast. Td test and tren both no ester are perfect for me

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Pinning is great but we can't all do it due to circumstances. Take me for instance; yes i have pinned in the past but now i work offshore so I can't take needles, also we do get tested for roids often so I need something either undetectable or some that clears your system fast. Td test and tren both no ester are perfect for me
I completely understand. Not passing judgment at all.

I get horrible BP sides off orals, so I will most likely be switching to injectables exclusively starting with my next cycle. And I'm on TRT, so the needles aren't an issue for me.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
This TD tren/test stuff is pretty interesting. Going to have to find some for myself and give it a shot I think!
This topic is a great read, lots of good info in here

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This TD tren/test stuff is pretty interesting. Going to have to find some for myself and give it a shot I think!
This topic is a great read, lots of good info in here
Judging by your name your in the same industry as me bro?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well in that case I'd defo say that the way to go bro

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Doing a bit of research on DMSO, stuff does look very good in a TD setting. My old mate Pat Arnold gives it the thumbs up.

But Im wondering, why didnt Pat utilise it in his topicals, and why hasnt it found favour in the pharma industry?

Firstly, it seems to really shine when used with compounds that are considered not ideal for transdermal use, due to the high dalton number/molar mass. Test and tren are not considered high.

The safety studies Ive looked at show it is low toxicity, and doesnt pose a danger when used as directed. The only things that I can find that might indicate its unsuitability in a commercial setting are the potential unpleasant odour (sulphurous), and skin irritation.

I take it as obvious that an unpleasant smelling topical, and one that could irritate your skin, is not ideal for pharma. Pat Arnold said as much himself why he didnt use it in his products.

If most UGL customers are like myself, though:

Gainz > bit smelly/skin irritation

Ive read a few ways the skin irritability factor can be reduced during manufacture, hopefully the UGL brewer has done his homework.

Link to MSDS. Section 11 goes into the possible odours (garlic-onion-oyster smell on skin and/or breath):
MSDS for Dimethyl sulfoxide - ScienceLab

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the whole thing has 7 ingredients. Lots of things to counteract the irritation since I have zero. Maybe a little tingle during application but that's it. It does smell weird though for sure

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you get the garlic breath?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the whole thing has 7 ingredients. Lots of things to counteract the irritation since I have zero. Maybe a little tingle during application but that's it. It does smell weird though for sure
nice NewAgeMayan netflixNchill how bad the smell n dies it go away ?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it goes away. Smells the worse during workouts when you're sweating a lot. Smells like your body is sweating garlic juice

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Luckily I live in Spain so I'll get away with it (the garlic smell)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it goes away. Smells the worse during workouts when you're sweating a lot. Smells like your body is sweating garlic juice
sh!t that's not good , anything that can mask the smell ? I work in retail can't be stinking

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just tell people you work at an Indian restaurant and you spend most of the day peeling onions

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's only noticeable right after a hard workout. Shower and you're good togo

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's only noticeable right after a hard workout. Shower and you're good togo
awesome bro , but after u apply it how long it takes for the smell to go away?
and which body part u r applying on

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of questions lol,
Do the same as you did with 11kt
Any body part with thin skin

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I completely understand, I had this stuff for a month before I used it lol I had a tweaked pec and it was torcher looking at all my goodies

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
starting my cycle next week some time, going to apply 1ml. a day all at once for 8 wks, going to try the hand sanitizer idea about 15 min after application and see if that increases absorption rate. Will start a log as well when I get this going.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would advise against once a day dosing. Try to do at least 2 times a day .5 each

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even though I find about .3 to be right where I start to have too much to spread around

The stuff isn't like traditional transdermals. It's runny like water

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

And will leave your hands with this yellow glow. Haha it's just the actual tren powder though, could use gloves but why risk leaving some of the good stuff stuck to the rubber?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
^prolly cos the palm of your hand will absorb precisely jack sh1t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mathb33 Anabolics 4
ee09 Anabolics 43
DemntedCowboy Anabolics 17
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 11