Next Cycle Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure I understand?

The study measures plasma levels, how can this be erroneous? The quantities are what they are.

How much bioavailable 11kt do you know is supposed to be effective? Like, you obviously have a figure in mind.
i see what u mean I just hoped for higher absorbation level from tds

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Based on the evidence Ive seen, and opinions of others I trust, I doubt 5mg td tren will be equivalent to 70mg inj (500mg weekly as you said above).

BUT!! As per the test studies (5mg td versus 200mg inj test e), 5mg tren is probably not as scarily different than 70mg. Like, you guys are reacting like it wont do jack. But 5mg is alot closer to 70mg than 200mg. So the end results you see may well still be in the same ball park at least.
Not 5 mg, it would be 10mg, I was told 100mg of product would be more or less 500mg of injectable so 10% of that would be 10mg don't know how closer we'd be getting

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure it depends on the application site too, the thinner the skin the more it absorbs, wasn't there a study done of application of Td's via the scrotum?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm sure it depends on the application site too, the thinner the skin the more it absorbs, wasn't there a study done of application of Td's via the scrotum?
I'm thinking if u spread it on a larger part of the body and add hand sanitizer couple times after more should get absorbed
As far as I know, the 10-20% bioavailability is a best case scenario. Scrotum, lol lets not go there.

Spreading on a larger area may help, Id have to look up what the study coverage was.

Using handsanitiser at the app site post-app after the initial solvent has dried may also help.

But note: these practices may increase transference risk. And, hey, most people use td's successfully without having to resort to such tactics.

None of the crap Ive posted need change what you do with your td's, theyre not going to suddenly stop working. Again, my motive was to point out that the vast majority of a td dose remains unabsorbed at the skin surface.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as I know, the 10-20% bioavailability is a best case scenario. Scrotum, lol lets not go there.

Spreading on a larger area may help, Id have to look up what the study coverage was.

Using handsanitiser at the app site post-app after the initial solvent has dried may also help.

But note: these practices may increase transference risk. And, hey, most people use td's successfully without having to resort to such tactics.

None of the crap Ive posted need change what you do with your td's, theyre not going to suddenly stop working. Again, my motive was to point out that the vast majority of a td dose remains unabsorbed at the skin surface.
true bro true

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So bottom line we need to be careful especially if we have kids and the boyz using Td tren are gonna have an ace cycle, case closed?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The whole situation makes no sense, it's clear that if TD application still resulted in "within" range blood plasma then clearly PA the God is WRONG. The dude is a hard head on a lot of topics if you really dive into his studies and discussions on PHF. I'm sure I can find quite a few studies showing pharma meds permitting 30%+ absorption. The main carrier in this stuff is DMSO, look that up. **** pulls anything into your skin lower than 300g/mol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The whole situation makes no sense, it's clear that if TD application still resulted in "within" range blood plasma then clearly PA the God is WRONG. The dude is a hard head on a lot of topics if you really dive into his studies and discussions on PHF. I'm sure I can find quite a few studies showing pharma meds permitting 30%+ absorption. The main carrier in this stuff is DMSO, look that up. **** pulls anything into your skin lower than 300g/mol
how long you have been on bro what's ur dosage and results are like ?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back into the fold Netflix, yeah do tell us ⬆

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosage is 1.5ml a day split into 3 doses. Only been on since Monday and I can tell you the physique changes are apparent. I've been off cycle for 12 weeks and my pump has literally been none existent since pct ended. Did shoulders on Wednesday (only 3 days using the stuff) and my traps were blown tf up. No exaggeration. This tren has no ester, which means it's working instantly once it's absorbed. Both me and my friend (who is running the test/tren combo) agree that there is an instant effect like taking test suspension/ tren suspension injections. And you feel really hot 5 min after application

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosage is 1.5ml a day split into 3 doses. Only been on since Monday and I can tell you the physique changes are apparent. I've been off cycle for 12 weeks and my pump has literally been none existent since pct ended. Did shoulders on Wednesday (only 3 days using the stuff) and my traps were blown tf up. No exaggeration. This tren has no ester, which means it's working instantly once it's absorbed. Both me and my friend (who is running the test/tren combo) agree that there is an instant effect like taking test suspension/ tren suspension injections. And you feel really hot 5 min after application
niceeeeeeeee

NewAgeMayan

Awards
But the studies confirm what he claims.

Please present the studies showing pharma meds administered by TD having 30%+ absorption. Then we can compare pharma TD with UGL DMSO techniques.

This discussion needs objective evidence, not just "but dmso is bomb brah".

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must admit that with a quick google search I found no studies claiming exact %'s of absorption. Only that they're a viable option to hypodermic needles. However, I also did not once see 10% or "low" absorption in any of the 5 studies I quickly grazed through. So I'll leave it at purely antidotal evidence. I know what it feels like when strong anabolics are at work, as I'm sure everyone else on this post does. So to whoever is curious about the stuff, either try it or don't. Doesn't matter to me

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must admit that with a quick google search I found no studies claiming exact %'s of absorption. Only that they're a viable option to hypodermic needles. However, I also did not once see 10% or "low" absorption in any of the 5 studies I quickly grazed through. So I'll leave it at purely antidotal evidence. I know what it feels like when strong anabolics are at work, as I'm sure everyone else on this post does. So to whoever is curious about the stuff, either try it or don't. Doesn't matter to me
Will you keep us updated on your progress bro?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I will prolly have to clarify this 4eva...

Im not doubting what you feel. Im not claiming the product is underdosed and should be avoided.

Do we avoid all other TDs that work because of absorption facts?

I am saying, though, that based on the evidence thus far, it is unlikely you are getting more than 20% (fuk and that is generous) skin penetration out of a dose. Plus, the initial first-skin-layer absorption window is less than 30mins.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around 5mg of test being enough to put test in normal range for a TRT patient. Just doesn't make sense

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around 5mg of test being enough to put test in normal range for a TRT patient. Just doesn't make sense
me too.
we will leave it at that, just keep us posted with the gainz

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Lol, bro, I know. I use dermatrest man. When I first came across Pat's claims I couldnt believe it. But to date, I havent read any scientific evidence that contradicts him. It only corroborates his claims.

This is gonna be crude as fuk, and the comparison wont be anywhere near as neat as the math might indicate, but consider this:

Average male test level is 700 ng/dl. Thats 700 nanograms test per 100ml blood.

A nanogram is tiny. Lol. One thousand millionth of a gram. So 700 of them, per 100ml blood.

Theres on average 5lt blood in a male body. So, assuming even plasma distribution, thats 35,000 nanograms of plasma test in the body.

Wanna know how many nanograms 5mg of test is, if also evenly distributed in plasma throughout the body?

100,000ng/dl. But in the study 5mg measured as 350ng/dl.

Wtf?

So:

1) my math is fukt
2) there is clearly a tonne of other **** going on here and we are looking at things too simplistically.
3) both 1 and 2

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really can't see how it's 10% bro, I've had ol dermatrest in the past and at 100ml it was insane, that would have meant I was taking a very low dose of trest and it definitely did not look or feel like I was..
Not arguing against your point, but 10mg of Trestolone Acetate per day is kinda insane.

An effective dose that smashes just about anything else is 25mg/day. Remember, I'm talking intramuscular preparation.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not arguing against your point, but 10mg of Trestolone Acetate per day is kinda insane.

An effective dose that smashes just about anything else is 25mg/day. Remember, I'm talking intramuscular preparation.
how would u compare td trenbolone?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't compare to TD Tren because I never took TD Tren. I have taken Tren A & E, however. All I can say is that the only things that Tren does in a stronger fashion than Trest Ace is providing strength and aggression. That said, Trest provides plenty of each of those but way more mass, just as much fat burning, way more functional libido, way better mood and just as much stamina in the gym only it doesn't cripple cardio efforts.

It also provides a healthy dose of estrogen that takes a Biblically-summoned amount of AI's and SERMs to stave off.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't compare to TD Tren because I never took TD Tren. I have taken Tren A & E, however. All I can say is that the only things that Tren does in a stronger fashion than Trest Ace is providing strength and aggression. That said, Trest provides plenty of each of those but way more mass, just as much fat burning, way more functional libido, way better mood and just as much stamina in the gym only it doesn't cripple cardio efforts.

It also provides a healthy dose of estrogen that takes a Biblically-summoned amount of AI's and SERMs to stave off.
yeah problem with that estrogen sides.
thanks for ur input

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
So, wearing a shirt all day after application should be sufficient around children and wife? What is the take on applying about a hour PWO and then showering would follow, so its never around the family, would results be affected running it that way? Also jumping on the TD Tren/Test blend, but just want to be completely safe around the house after I apply it. Got made a 75/75 mg blend so hoping results are good from a TD.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll enjoy it, ate a **** ton of Chinese last night and woke up leaner this morning.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
yeah I'm very concerned about that , I have to be careful with sup3r 11kt this time will apply it and leave it on for 20 minutes then shower
That's exactly what I'm going to do with my dermatrest when I run it... I've got a 2 yr old son and will have an infant daughter by the time I'm ready to run dtrest. I think it can be done safely

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
You'll enjoy it, ate a **** ton of Chinese last night and woke up leaner this morning.
bro, how are the sides? I know they wont be as bad as pinning, but are they still there?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sleep has been about normal, I do get really warm for 5-10min post-application

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
netflixNchill what are you using to control prolactin?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bro i think i will have to do this
TD trenbolone 2 month
the one for 6 weeks
and maybe test td for 2 month.
options options, how long u going to run the td for?
Well since I'm also on test and bold I plan to only run this tren for a little over 5 weeks (I think that's how the math came out)

I don't wanna run it too far into when the Injectables are kicking in. Never ran bold before so wanna fully feel the kickin phase

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well since I'm also on test and bold I plan to only run this tren for a little over 5 weeks (I think that's how the math came out)

I don't wanna run it too far into when the Injectables are kicking in. Never ran bold before so wanna fully feel the kickin phase
ahhhhhhh

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sleep has been about normal, I do get really warm for 5-10min post-application
So thus far at least, youre seeing benefits but no typical sides. Tempting to read into that but could be premature.

Dosing, youre doing 1.5ml split into three...so applying 75mg tren total?

How is this being packaged, pump bottle? Or no pump, you use syringe to dose?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So thus far at least, youre seeing benefits but no typical sides. Tempting to read into that but could be premature.

Dosing, youre doing 1.5ml split into three...so applying 75mg tren total?

How is this being packaged, pump bottle? Or no pump, you use syringe to dose?
i think splitting the dose is making it more successful for him now that I'm thinking about it...
maybe if I apply .5 ml on each body part once a day can cause higher absorbation rate , what ya think

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I'm dosing 75mg a day. Split 3 times, and it comes with an oral syringe

NewAgeMayan

Awards
i think splitting the dose is making it more successful for him now that I'm thinking about it...
maybe if I apply .5 ml on each body part once a day can cause higher absorbation rate , what ya think
To be honest I dont know, Im dubious, at least from an absorption point of view. But maybe splitting the dose/applications results in a more favourable pharmacodynamic profile.

The reason Im dubious about splitting the apps is that unless you are also increasing the daily amount by doing so, you are still only applying X-amount of compound: 10% of 50 is 5 whether you split that 50 up into twenty doses or just do the one.

Pat Arnold talks as if 10-20% is the absolute absorption ceiling, regardless of how lipophilic the compound is (and when we are restricted to our current carrier/solvent technologies). As he noted, the obviously crude way of improving absorption is to scrub the top layer of skin (stratum corneum) with a brillo pad, removing as much of the inpenetratable dead skin as possible and expose raw flesh and blood vessels.

But at that point you may as well pin.

Im not sure how literal to take him in regards to that 10-20% best-case-scenario, but like I said earlier, Ive yet to read any science which refutes his assertion.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest I dont know, Im dubious, at least from an absorption point of view. But maybe splitting the dose/applications results in a more favourable pharmacodynamic profile.

The reason Im dubious about splitting the apps is that unless you are also increasing the daily amount by doing so, you are still only applying X-amount of compound: 10% of 50 is 5 whether you split that 50 up into twenty doses or just do the one.

Pat Arnold talks as if 10-20% is the absolute absorption ceiling, regardless of how lipophilic the compound is (and when we are restricted to our current carrier/solvent technologies). As he noted, the obviously crude way of improving absorption is to scrub the top layer of skin (stratum corneum) with a brillo pad, removing as much of the inpenetratable dead skin as possible and expose raw flesh and blood vessels.

But at that point you may as well pin.

Im not sure how literal to take him in regards to that 10-20% best-case-scenario, but like I said earlier, Ive yet to read any science which refutes his assertion.
I'll give it a shot I think with hand sanitizer after initial application and splitting the dosage should be good

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'll give it a shot I think with hand sanitizer after initial application and splitting the dosage should be good
Exfoliating soap, and gloves especially, could have a significant impact on improving absorption.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Exfoliating soap, and gloves especially, could have a significant impact on improving absorption.
so you are saying after application and it dries use exfoliating soap? or clean area with soap before application. using gloves would reduce the amount that is wasted by the hand rubbing it into skin?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
later this week I am going to start my run. its a 75/75 mg test, tren. looking to get max absorption. so if the soap or sanitizer works better than just applying, I am curious to know more.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
later this week I am going to start my run. its a 75/75 mg test, tren. looking to get max absorption. so if the soap or sanitizer works better than just applying, I am curious to know more.
yeah basically sanitizer will help absorb the residue not sure to what extent

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The idea behind exfoliating soap (basically a sand soap, Evomuse sells one) and exfoliating gloves is that when you shower and use them, you are are trying to prime the application area by removing dead skin.

I wouldnt do this straight after applying the product, as it may negatively disrupt the absorption process.

Best to do it prior to applying, or some time after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mathb33 Anabolics 4
ee09 Anabolics 43
DemntedCowboy Anabolics 17
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 11