Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Hi I'm looking to start a cycle end of February-
Stats
175lbs
13.5%BF
Lifting 2 years start weight 140lbs 14%BF

One previous cycle 1 andro and Epi however didn't make it past 4 weeks. Due to being scared I was losing hair with the DHT.

Looking to do something that is far away from DHT as possible and oral, for a strong recomp

Please suggest ....

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention I've been on mk677 for 1.5 months

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
What are your goals? Bulk? Lean bulk? Recomp? Cut? Do you have a diet plan? are you trying to stick with Andro products (And other legal in the U.S. gear?)

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals? Bulk? Lean bulk? Recomp? Cut? Do you have a diet plan? are you trying to stick with Andro products (And other legal in the U.S. gear?)
Sorry thought I wrote that,
I want a strong recomp.
I want to stay away from andros, and not worried about legality I'm from England ;)

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
You lucky sob, haha. Honestly, most good recomp products are DHT derivatives, epistane to me is king.

If youre avoiding DHT based cycles, get your test base and trenavar all day. It's gonna do some damage on your liver though, 4 weeks tops, and make sure you're running killer liver support. TUDCA, milk thistle, resveratrol, the whole 9 yards.

If you're gonna run oral tren, I'd avoid stuff like tr3st as a base, maybe opt for 4-andro instead.

An 8 week 1 and 4 Andro cycle kicked off by 4 weeks of trenavar would be pretty sweet. Throw in 11-kt towards the end as a cortisol inhibitor and to melt the bloat you got from the 4 Andro and you'd be flying in style.

Like I said, just make sure that you're protecting your liver.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I take all of that back, I started typing and forgot it was your second cycle. Keep it at a 8 week run of 1 and 4 Andro, through in 11-kt throughout for the added fat loss. Maybe get some clen the last couple weeks if you really want to shed some extra weight.

Please do not touch tren yet.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
What are your thoughts on anavar and 4 andro, 11kt?

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Epi-andro converts to DHT, 1-andro converts to 1-testosterone. Var, 4 Andro and 11 KT would get you good results, but I honestly think you'd end up seeing more from 1-andro than var in my opinion.

Anavar is super over hyped IMO, I've never seen guys get very good gains from it. Great for females though. The cost to benefit ratio just doesn't add up for me.

Let me clarify, that I've never used it, so this is speaking from second hand experience.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I've researched AAS thoroughly for the past 6 years, since I ran a cycle stupidly at 18 (test e and epistane). I went to college for kinesiology and hope to go back for my masters then a PhD in sport medicine. So while I have minimal experience running them myself, I've studied them from a science perspective for years, and my closest friends are also athletes who do run gear very frequently.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I've researched AAS thoroughly for the past 6 years, since I ran a cycle stupidly at 18 (test e and epistane). I went to college for kinesiology and hope to go back for my masters then a PhD in sport medicine. So while I have minimal experience running them myself, I've studied them from a science perspective for years, and my closest friends are also athletes who do run gear very frequently.
Yeah I have studied these as a hobby for quite some time. I wouldn't run 1 andro and var seems pointless.

Maybe
high dose 1 andro
440/ 440/440/440/440/440/440/440

4 andro

440/440/440/440/440/440/440/440

11kt - not sure on dose yet

What about something to kickstart?

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Look into Ostarine or lgd man, peptide are the bee's knees. I do have plenty of experience running those.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Oh I missed from my history (phone typing) I did an 8 week osta cut yeah I liked it but not really any mass Gains as for LGD I don't like the fact there isn't much research on it

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I've ran lgd a few times, to me 15 mg/day is the sweet spot. I got literally 0 sides from it. My last run with it I did 8 weeks with that at 15mg/day, and thyroid modulation (I use t4 instead of t3) went from 170-185 and dropped 4% bf.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
8 weeks is a little long for a first run though. I'd start with 4, and 3 weeks in start your Andro stack.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I've ran lgd only, lgd+Ostarine, lgd+s4. Honestly, it's what I'm going to use to kick start my next cycle I'm going to start here in early March. Just gotta get my TRT bloodwork done first.

I really wouldn't replace the Andro, just bridge it, or forget it all together. Regardless, you're gonna get decent gains from what you have planned. Just eat right, sleep right, and train right man.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Really confused on this cycle its has to include 11 keto, what else is on the same level as andros or LGD if I can't come to a conclusion I'll stick with high dose 1 andro over LGD I think and 11 keto

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mathb33 Anabolics 4
ee09 Anabolics 43
DemntedCowboy Anabolics 17
Anabolics 297
Anabolics 11