MathB next cycle ideas

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hey guys, should be starting my next cycle in May and I have a few ideas not 100% sure yet what orals ill use so maybe you guys will have ideas or comments about what im thinking. So yeah been on TRT for about 8 months but upped my dose to 250mg weekly.
This will be my first "blast" since TRT, im currently sitting at 195 lbs 12% bf 5 10.I Thought about M1A+msten week 1-4 or 1-6 if sides are ok... Also thought about a low dose superdrol(10mg) + 10mg msten But im still not so sure about it. so as of now im thinking :

500mg test week 1-16
msten 20mg 1-4
winstrol 50mg 1-6
anavar 50mg 4-16 (to be upped to 80mgs later on)

Of course ill be taking every on cycle supports necessary no real need to talk about that.

Sooo yeah im open to ideas about the orals in my cycle, or any comments or thoughts you guys may have! Im basically looking to drop to 10-11% and add up LBM.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I wouldn’t do it like that.

Use the sten weeks 1-4, start anavar week 10 at 80 or 100mg

Start the winny on week 12 or 13.

Be prepared for a bloody nose around week 11.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want to bust out your big guns hit the first 4 weeks with 10mg SD and 60mg M1A, then do the anavar and winstrol as I described above for the finish.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i guess you’re right Winny towards the end makes more sense... I’ll most likely go as you say 1-4 two compound and Winny at the end