Next Cycle Suggestions

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Taking 8 weeks to cruise on test before I put together my next cycle.

The last Tren cycle was extremely effective, yet mental side effects were intense towards week 6-8. I dropped considerable amounts of body fat and held on to virtually all my tissue mass, very pleased. Going into summer I’d like to keep the caloric deficit going, just not as extreme, while running something to keep me dry and hard. I’ve considered running just EQ with my test, but I’d like to throw in injectable winstrol as I have a pretty good connection for it.

whats your favorite compounds to run while maintaining a lean look?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally, I think the test + EQ is enough. Should keep you looking dry and vascular. Then you can always finish it with an oral like var if you feel like it. Otherwise, if you want to just throw in win or mast, you can do that too. I don't personally gain much water weight from test + EQ but I doubt I run them as high as you, so a DHT might help keep you dry if that's a concern.

NeoCycle98

Awards
Personally, I think the test + EQ is enough. Should keep you looking dry and vascular. Then you can always finish it with an oral like var if you feel like it. Otherwise, if you want to just throw in win or mast, you can do that too. I don't personally gain much water weight from test + EQ but I doubt I run them as high as you, so a DHT might help keep you dry if that's a concern.
I agree, if he wants to push the aesthetics, I’d add mast, it’s a damn safe injectable as long as you don’t care about your hair and it can highlight the results and compliment them well. Primo would also be on my radar. Test and EQ can be pretty wet for some people.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree, if he wants to push the aesthetics, I’d add mast, it’s a damn safe injectable as long as you don’t care about your hair and it can highlight the results and compliment them well. Primo would also be on my radar. Test and EQ can be pretty wet for some people.
I never found EQ to be wet for me personally. Test can definitely be wet depending on the dose. But test + EQ is a good cycle on its own. A DHT would help keep it drier though.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Considering pushing Masteron pretty high, I’m bald already, don’t care about hair lol.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Considering pushing Masteron pretty high, I’m bald already, don’t care about hair lol.
It's not hair loss that should keep people up at night but rather their lipids. Not sure what your current lipid profile is or how high you plan on running mast but that is always something in the back of my mind when someone is trying to push the limits.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really? Honestly thanks for the info because I’ll research now, mast has not been harsh on my lipids at all but I’ve only ran a single cycle of enanthate for 12 weeks. I switched to primo since and going on my third real primo cycle, definitely recommend it over mast but mast is cool.
Most DHTs whether it be mast, winny, var, etc., can have a significant impact on lipids, especially lowering HDL. Obviously if you're going to push it pretty high, then that increases the chances/ impact. It's actually one of the reasons I never run a DHT more than once per year, and even then, if I do, I keep it on the lower end. Keep in mind, I am a pussy compared to OP and most guys on here when it comes to AAS use so you can't really go by me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Most DHTs whether it be mast, winny, var, etc., can have a significant impact on lipids, especially lowering HDL. Obviously if you're going to push it pretty high, then that increases the chances/ impact. It's actually one of the reasons I never run a DHT more than once per year, and even then, if I do, I keep it on the lower end. Keep in mind, I am a pussy compared to OP and most guys on here when it comes to AAS use so you can't really go by me.
FWIW, there are levels to the HDL hit - both compound and individual response. All gear will raise LDL and lower HDL as you up the dose - that you can bet on. Var at 50mg for 5-6 weeks hits my HDL harder than primo or mast of greater mg for much longer, for sure. Winstrol allegedly is one of the very worst orals for HDL hit, besides Superdrol. Tren and Trest can be hard on some people, but Nandrolone not as bad.

Nandrolone raises aromatization and ultimately estradiol. Mast, primo, and using an AI lower aromatization and estradiol. Even EQ can act as an AI for some due to its metabolites (it definitely did for me, and my lipids were accordingly bad on it).

So a consideration here is, are these dry compounds that lower need for an AI really any worse compared to just running more testosterone with sufficient AI? Because that’s what it will take to run more total mg of test solo or with nandrolone ultimately, for many.

TLDR - I would definitely blast Masteron over Winstrol if HDL is a concern, and I’m not so sure lots of test & mast will be much different on lipids than straight high test & Anastrazole.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
It's not hair loss that should keep people up at night but rather their lipids. Not sure what your current lipid profile is or how high you plan on running mast but that is always something in the back of my mind when someone is trying to push the limits.
Just came off 8 weeks of Tren Ace @ 420mg a week, lipids were slightly affected but they bounce back quickly. HDL is always low as I hav been on TRT+ for 10 years. LDL quickly levels out for me and generally remains in good range as I eat a very clean, lower fat diet and do religious aerobic exercise daily (walk/jog 5 miles every evening for the last 15 years). I do cardiovascular screening once per year, calcium score is zero, just slight LVH which is to be expected after 20 years of steroid abuse. Long story short, I’m comfortable with lipids being skewed short term.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just came off 8 weeks of Tren Ace @ 420mg a week, lipids were slightly affected but they bounce back quickly. HDL is always low as I hav been on TRT+ for 10 years. LDL quickly levels out for me and generally remains in good range as I eat a very clean, lower fat diet and do religious aerobic exercise daily (walk/jog 5 miles every evening for the last 15 years). I do cardiovascular screening once per year, calcium score is zero, just slight LVH which is to be expected after 20 years of steroid abuse. Long story short, I’m comfortable with lipids being skewed short term.
What do you typically see your HDL float around in, if I may ask? Not to judge you, for some reference trying to gain from your experience. I spend a lot of my time in the 30s for HDL, overall. I probably spend 3/5th or so of the year on moderate blast.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
What do you typically see your HDL float around in, if I may ask? Not to judge you, for some reference trying to gain from your experience. I spend a lot of my time in the 30s for HDL, overall. I probably spend 3/5th or so of the year on moderate blast.
My HDL is almost always under 25, I struggle with this… it’s been as low as 10. I just focus on improving LDL because I know the HDL is always gonna be out of range.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s your height and weight?
Bodyfat%?
Diet and training?
Cycle experience?

I like test and masteron and I agree with others, it’s a an effective combination for fat loss cycles. I definitely wouldn’t add the orals until you’re rather lean, just to put the finishing touches on. 420 is a significant dose of tren ace. It’s not necessary, however you could lower your tren dose significantly (to say maybe 200 max dose) a reintroduce it low dose, titrating up like the last 8ish weeks. Only if you felt comfortable. How high was your test with the 420mg tren? And were you using anything for prolactin control (caber, or at least p5p)

For fat loss and comp prep it’s important to not throw all of your cards too early, that includes calories, orals, injectables, thyroid ****, stims/metabolism enhancers, GH etc. you want to slowly throw your cards so you don’t get jammed up late in a fat loss phase with nothing left in your hand. What are your macros set at during your cruise?

cycle wise (for a fat loss phase) I’d start at moderate doses and titrate your **** upwards as needed (every couple weeks etc.). The goal with anabolics in a fat loss phase is to hold onto as much lean mass as possible and harden your physique, muscle gain will
Be minimal and is not our intention, especially as the calories become low. Scale weight and composition shouldn’t stall from week to week. calories will likely need to be reduced weekly but composition and scale weight dictate this. This is really going to be an example because when you’re working with people everyone is different. So let’s say your fat loss cycle could look something like this
Week1-3
450 test
300 masteron
Week4-6
500 test
400 masteron
Week6-8
500 test
500 mast
120 tren a
week 7-9
600 test
600 mast
150 tren
Week 10-12
500 test (we’ll start to dry out here lowering our test)
600 mast
180 tren
Anavar 50mg daily
Week 13-15
450 test
700 mast
200 tren
Anavar 50-75 mg daily (go by look, how joints feel, blood pressure etc.)
Week 16-18( could get gnarly here, and lower test further to really dry out)
400 test
800 mast
200 tren
Anavar 75mg

This is a very rough draft and not a recommendation as I laid out 3 week increments and changes are generally recommended based upon the look each week. test gets low and paired with high DHT/derivatives to drive estrogen and water retention down, this will achieve a very hard, vascular chiseled look. Something like that will have you looking MF inside out assuming you can diet correctly. I didn’t include anything except anabolics in this but other compounds may be recommended as well, especially in a contest prep setting. One last thing, health comes first, you need to get bloodwork and be healthy coming into something like this, and fully expect for an 8-12 week trt dose cruise coming off this with bloods at the 4 or 5 week mark. Lots of support supplements are recommended as well for lipid, kidney, liver, and joint support.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
What’s your height and weight?
Bodyfat%?
Diet and training?
Cycle experience?

I like test and masteron and I agree with others, it’s a an effective combination for fat loss cycles. I definitely wouldn’t add the orals until you’re rather lean, just to put the finishing touches on. 420 is a significant dose of tren ace. It’s not necessary, however you could lower your tren dose significantly (to say maybe 200 max dose) a reintroduce it low dose, titrating up like the last 8ish weeks. Only if you felt comfortable. How high was your test with the 420mg tren? And were you using anything for prolactin control (caber, or at least p5p)

For fat loss and comp prep it’s important to not throw all of your cards too early, that includes calories, orals, injectables, thyroid ****, stims/metabolism enhancers, GH etc. you want to slowly throw your cards so you don’t get jammed up late in a fat loss phase with nothing left in your hand. What are your macros set at during your cruise?

cycle wise (for a fat loss phase) I’d start at moderate doses and titrate your **** upwards as needed (every couple weeks etc.). The goal with anabolics in a fat loss phase is to hold onto as much lean mass as possible and harden your physique, muscle gain will
Be minimal and is not our intention, especially as the calories become low. Scale weight and composition shouldn’t stall from week to week. calories will likely need to be reduced weekly but composition and scale weight dictate this. This is really going to be an example because when you’re working with people everyone is different. So let’s say your fat loss cycle could look something like this
Week1-3
450 test
300 masteron
Week4-6
500 test
400 masteron
Week6-8
500 test
500 mast
120 tren a
week 7-9
600 test
600 mast
150 tren
Week 10-12
500 test (we’ll start to dry out here lowering our test)
600 mast
180 tren
Anavar 50mg daily
Week 13-15
450 test
700 mast
200 tren
Anavar 50-75 mg daily (go by look, how joints feel, blood pressure etc.)
Week 16-18( could get gnarly here, and lower test further to really dry out)
400 test
800 mast
200 tren
Anavar 75mg

This is a very rough draft and not a recommendation as I laid out 3 week increments and changes are generally recommended based upon the look each week. test gets low and paired with high DHT/derivatives to drive estrogen and water retention down, this will achieve a very hard, vascular chiseled look. Something like that will have you looking MF inside out assuming you can diet correctly. I didn’t include anything except anabolics in this but other compounds may be recommended as well, especially in a contest prep setting. One last thing, health comes first, you need to get bloodwork and be healthy coming into something like this, and fully expect for an 8-12 week trt dose cruise coming off this with bloods at the 4 or 5 week mark. Lots of support supplements are recommended as well for lipid, kidney, liver, and joint support.
I’m about 6’ 255, haven’t measured bodyfat since my last show which was years ago. Visible abs, striations, heavily vascular… probably sub 12%. Been training for about 23 years, cycling for the last 20. Diet is dialed in, too much to list. I titrated up to 420mg per week of Tren Ace, running as much as I could without sides… sides kicked in around week 6-7, I only ran 8 weeks. No need for caber or P5P the entire cycle, although I had it on hand. I ran nearly a 1:1 ratio of test and tren on the last cycle.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m about 6’ 255, haven’t measured bodyfat since my last show which was years ago. Visible abs, striations, heavily vascular… probably sub 12%. Been training for about 23 years, cycling for the last 20. Diet is dialed in, too much to list. I titrated up to 420mg per week of Tren Ace, running as much as I could without sides… sides kicked in around week 6-7, I only ran 8 weeks. No need for caber or P5P the entire cycle, although I had it on hand. I ran nearly a 1:1 ratio of test and tren on the last cycle.
Oh cool man, I didn’t realize you were advanced. Having done shows etc, I’m sure what I outlined isn’t foreign to you. I was a bit hesitant to post, I thought maybe it wouldn’t be well received. 6’ 255 is a great weight at aboutb12%. How low are you planning on going?

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Age is a big factor in this lifestyle….I have been running stuff for 20 years and at the ripe age of 48 can’t tolerate any orals at all, not even for 2 weeks

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Age is a big factor in this lifestyle….I have been running stuff for 20 years and at the ripe age of 48 can’t tolerate any orals at all, not even for 2 weeks
Yeah for sure man. The 19nors should be reconsidered past a point as well. Should have been the first question I asked, but with mention of his previous cycle I didn’t really consider it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 12
Cycle Logs 3