• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What's the goal?

What's your conditioning? Ht, wt, bf, etc

xfactor17

Awards
Bulk up and add streghth. height 5'3 ,weight-147. body fat -9 to 10 ,not sure. Age 21. Training age 2 years natty for 1 and some months

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How many cycles have you run in the last year?!! Wtf man

xfactor17

Awards
How many cycles have you run in the last year?!! Wtf man
Three cycles. My startING weight was 104 pounds before I jumped on gear. Managed to gain 31 pounds could've gained more if my diet was in check and If my genetics were better.never really came of the test e

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would go with Test, Deca, and Dbol if you want size. I would wait though, that's a little excessive for one year..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Three cycles. My startING weight was 104 pounds before I jumped on gear. Managed to gain 31 pounds could've gained more if my diet was in check and If my genetics were better.never really came of the test e
Clearly. Dude you need a break though. That's a ton of cycling in a year. By the looks of your stats you're not going pro (no offense) so why would you have basically destroyed the entirety of your prime natural anabolic portion of life like this... Bad diet ruins any cycle let alone your first few

xfactor17

Awards
Clearly. Dude you need a break though. That's a ton of cycling in a year. By the looks of your stats you're not going pro (no offense) so why would you have basically destroyed the entirety of your prime natural anabolic portion of life like this... Bad diet ruins any cycle let alone your first few
Yeah I learned my lesson with the test and tren cycle. Didn't sleep well the whole cycle. Acne on both shoulders and back. Mood swings here and there. I stopped responding to test after first cycle. No offense taking. Pct starts Monday for me

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah I learned my lesson with the test and tren cycle. Didn't sleep well the whole cycle. Acne on both shoulders and back. Mood swings here and there. I stopped responding to test after first cycle. No offense taking. Pct starts Monday for me
You don't stop responding to test...

smashthewall

Awards
Bro it sounds like you got some bunk ass test if you "didn't respond" at 750mg per week for 14 weeks. I'm guessing you never got bloods done?

xfactor17

Awards
Bro it sounds like you got some bunk ass test if you "didn't respond" at 750mg per week for 14 weeks. I'm guessing you never got bloods done?
Yeah the first time I bought test from my source it was legit streghth gains were good and put on some muscle. I personally think it's just under dosed.and I've not gotten blood test done

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
As rascal said test, deca, dbol will be good for size but dude to run all that gear and not give respect to diet is quite stupid since diet plays a critical role.

Anyway, I would run it something like this:
week 1-8 test 500mg
week 1-6 dbol 30-50mg
week 9-14 test 750mg
week 7-14 NPP

Or you could shorten the dbol and lengthen the NPP.

IMO its far better to switch compounds during a long cycle than it is to throw a bunch together because although that will work it will lose its "oomph" around week 8 give or take but by switching things up correctly yo keep that "oomph" going strong.

xfactor17

Awards
Yeah I agree. I lacked on my diet that's why I've not gained as much muscle as I should of.I was to dependent on the hormone instead of focusing on diet and training

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Cycle Logs 3