Next Cycle Suggestions

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
I’m about to start my third cycle and need suggestions. My first cycle was basic Test and Dbol. Second was Deca, Dbol and Test. I am wanting to do another bulking cycle and wondering if I should do another Deca/Dbol cycle or if there better options. Any advice is great. Thanks.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youll only find out if something is better, for you, by experimenting and trialing. There's no guarantees.

What will be "best", will depend on what your current weak areas are. Cos you will tend to see the most dramatic response by improving weaknesses.

And by weaknesses I just mean, are you chubbyish, or lean? Do you push fairly decent weight on the bar or does that lag a bit?

A chubby dudes bulk, the drugs used, should potentially look different to a leaner guy. A guy who really wants to also put emphasis on pushing strength might use different drugs to a guy not so concerned with that.

I agree here with Broderick Chavez: there is no 1 best bulking drug For Everyone. Cos everyone has different response and side effect profiles to drugs, and different weaknesses.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
Youll only find out if something is better, for you, by experimenting and trialing. There's no guarantees.

What will be "best", will depend on what your current weak areas are. Cos you will tend to see the most dramatic response by improving weaknesses.

And by weaknesses I just mean, are you chubbyish, or lean? Do you push fairly decent weight on the bar or does that lag a bit?

A chubby dudes bulk, the drugs used, should potentially look different to a leaner guy. A guy who really wants to also put emphasis on pushing strength might use different drugs to a guy not so concerned with that.

I agree here with Broderick Chavez: there is no 1 best bulking drug For Everyone. Cos everyone has different response and side effect profiles to drugs, and different weaknesses.
Well I had good results (mass wise) on Deca but I gained a lot more fat than I wanted. However that was pretty much because I was in kind of a time crunch and wanted to gain as fast as possible so I was eating everything constantly. That’s why I was just asking for suggestions so I can get a feel for others’ results.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But that's my point. A guy who is 220lbs and 12% bodyfat can make a recommendation to you on what he likes, but how is that helpful if you are 200lbs and 20% bodyfat?

You might be better off using drugs that would help with a recomp. I'm assuming you don't want to repeat your chubbed-out deca cycle.

You might be better off also adding in a compound that assists more with steady strength improvements than "mass".

There's a reason I'm purposefully not making this black and white and saying "just take EQ and test and dbol bruh!" But I'm sure others will offer their opinions in this regard.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think @Nac is offering you a wise perspective. We all react differently to these compounds, and we all run them from different stages in life with different starting compositions.

I for example, have no plans for any more children, so am comfortable trying 19nors but I wouldn't recommend that for a younger man yet to experience fatherhood.

Whatever you do, if you are a chubby dude like me, track your macros and strive to keep fat intake low and protein high. Wet compounds will still fluff you out, but you will see that gone within a couple of weeks post cycle whereas real fat gain will take months to get rid of.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I agree with the guys above bro.

some people respond badly to 19 Nors and some respond really well. So even if loads of people say how well THEY’VE done, if you don’t respond well it’s pointless for you 🤷

people’s water retention even varies, adrol can be a great bulker but for some it’s wet and others it’s dry.

me personally, I love deca, I’ve had the snip and I run it long and slow on a bulk to minimise fat gain. That works well for me but it took years to figure that out.

the key here is understanding how you’ve responded to drugs previously.

as an aside, unless you literally need to just gain weight for a sport or something then eating everything in sight is never really the way to go. You probably won’t repeat that mistake but just to highlight that whatever drugs you use there will be a limit on nutrient partitioning and at some point you’ll just gain fat. In reality for most a 200-300 surplus is normally enough as long as you adjust through the cycle.

likewise, on a bulk there is a maximum rate at which your body can create new lean mass (you mentioned previously you were on a time crunch). If that’s the case just lower your expectation, no drug or amount of food can give you 20 week gains in 10.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 12
Cycle Logs 3