Next Cycle Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes same source/product. Except I think he may be using the premium version that has testosterone base mixed in. I'm using the tren base only version :(
Nice , I would be happy like a pig in the mud if I could get a friendly pm , wink wink .

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bro u leaned up quickkkkkkkk.
keep the updates coming
Yesterday I had 15 boneless wings from Buffalo Wild Wings, a banana split from DQ, and 12 snickerdoodles from the great cookie.

Note to self, don't go to the mall high as **** unless you wanna consume 3000 dirty cals

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow I can't believe it man! Imagine what's gonna happen on a clean diet in that time. Great progress!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I had 15 boneless wings from Buffalo Wild Wings, a banana split from DQ, and 12 snickerdoodles from the great cookie.

Note to self, don't go to the mall high as **** unless you wanna consume 3000 dirty cals
That's wild.
advise careful cos tren known to **** up cholesterol and you eating like that smh u asking for trouble

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nobody using tren is too worried about their health lol

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm more worried about why my piss looks like I'm running a dimethyl oral

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and another fun fact, weight has gone up 1-2lbs lol tren is GOAT

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Yes same source/product. Except I think he may be using the premium version that has testosterone base mixed in. I'm using the tren base only version :(
Yup, running tren/test blend

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not ace, it's test and tren BASE. No ester at all

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, what kinda crazy cycle are you running these days. I still remember the 200mg+ halodrol cycle

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks man, what kinda crazy cycle are you running these days. I still remember the 200mg+ halodrol cycle
Last nutso run I did was prop at a gram .with Anadrol and for some dumb reason I added in Deca . Almost 100% positive it was some cheap ass dog aas . Prostate hurt so bar I had to pct. I got a long stiffy planned will add u to the almighty tag list.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any of you like halo? I'm trying to figure out what to run with my test. Not really looking at tren and deca cause I already have some gyno. Trying to see what everyone likes around here

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any of you like halo? I'm trying to figure out what to run with my test. Not really looking at tren and deca cause I already have some gyno. Trying to see what everyone likes around here
If you have caber on hand then you shouldn't need to worry about gyno on either. But to answer the question, I loved halodrol... I benched 405 on that stuff. I'm gonna try tbol next to gauge the difference

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you have caber on hand then you shouldn't need to worry about gyno on either. But to answer the question, I loved halodrol... I benched 405 on that stuff. I'm gonna try tbol next to gauge the difference
Yeah I didn't think I'd have gyno running aromasin at 25mg eod and I still had gyno flare ups. That's crazy strength tho... did you keep it or nah?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I didn't think I'd have gyno running aromasin at 25mg eod and I still had gyno flare ups. That's crazy strength tho... did you keep it or nah?
Absolutely not, went from benching 315 for maybe 2-3 no spot to 315 for 13 reps no help needed. There's a video of me doing it on here somewhere, now I only bench with free weights (dumbbells)to help rehab my pec injury

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Absolutely not, went from benching 315 for maybe 2-3 no spot to 315 for 13 reps no help needed. There's a video of me doing it on here somewhere, now I only bench with free weights (dumbbells)to help rehab my pec injury
**** that's still crazy strength. But no mass gains eh? What's everyone's favorite?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mass gains were there already from the msten and testE
Halo just polished the final product

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
how many days ?
anything to note?
Going about a week so far, feeling really good. Diet has been **** for holidays but still getting slimmer and tone as days go on

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Anyone got the hookup with some MTR. Seeing how well orally it works.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone got the hookup with some MTR. Seeing how well orally it works.
I wouldn't touch that **** with a 10ft pole, it's literally the most potent steroid ever. People popping those would laugh at the people saying superdrol and halotestin are harsh

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
I wouldn't touch that **** with a 10ft pole, it's literally the most potent steroid ever. People popping those would laugh at the people saying superdrol and halotestin are harsh
Read about how toxic to the liver it is, but also read about 4wks being on how insane the gainz were

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates guys on the Td front?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never heard of MTR, probably before my time researching stuff. What is it? I can't find anything on google about it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it not methyl tren?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's 17aa-tren/methyl-tren/metribolone. I believe that it's the harshest and most highly androgenic compound aside from cheque drops. There's another rare one out there which is essentially 7a, 17a -methyl-tren. This is supposed to be closest to mtren and not quite as harsh (it's also an analog of Trest - AHHH chemistry.) That said, it would be like choosing between jigsaw and the joker to mastermind the havoc wreaked on your body. One may be less harsh, but does it really matter at that point?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Def. Much better. I can really feel it now. 2 times a day was good but i can def say theres a difference when running it 3 times. Plus its a extra .5ml going on the skin

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Td is going great. Putting on weight and still leaning out. Also workouts have been 2+ hours and still feel like i can go another hour. I upped my application to 3 times a day, equalling 1.5ml
How long are you planning to run it ?

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def. Much better. I can really feel it now. 2 times a day was good but i can def say theres a difference when running it 3 times. Plus its a extra .5ml going on the skin
The blend is 80/80 so you getting 120/120 a day , I'm reading in correctly? How long will it last with that dosing?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
How long are you planning to run it ?
I got 2 bottles, about half way through the 1st and its almost been 3 weeks. Trying to run a 10wk cycle, its not harsh on liver so it should be easily doable. Dbol comes in later this week, going to run a 50mg split. With this base it should be really good

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
The blend is 80/80 so you getting 120/120 a day , I'm reading in correctly? How long will it last with that dosing?
Its 75/75 but with the absorbtion i dont think im getting the full 107mg absorbtion. I think a botyle fresh ran 3 times a day would last about 5 weeks maybe little longer.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Micronised eh? Sounds good! So even better absorption I take it?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Sounds like i need to make another order!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I put in my order of test tren 75/75 2 bottles on the way it will have micronized testosterone even better !
Damn that's sick. Send a bottle my way, for research purposes you know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mathb33 Anabolics 4
ee09 Anabolics 43
DemntedCowboy Anabolics 17
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 11