New Guy Looking For Good Advice

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
haha yes green pee..but not just any green pee, lime-green pee lol yea i was guessing it was that about my body throwing out what i wasnt using but i just wanted to be real sure, yea i just took it once tho cuz i was gunna take them back to gnc anyways and plus they were freakin expensive as shyt im never buying their multis again but yea i was thinkin about animal pak too cuz theres 44 packs in there and its like just 24 bucks but i was als thinkin about buying some of the centrum for non workout days or wutever, but ye hey so what else would i take on non workout days from my list of supps? cuz on tuesdays and thurdays are my non workout days and all i really do is some walking, abs and jus other small stuff nothing heavy or intense, yea they do have one of them smith machines ima try them on that, bu its weird wen i do leg press my knee is just fine i can do alot of weight with no problem its just wen i do squats it acts up for sum reason i dunno ima try out that machine anyways hopefully it feels different

the creatine can be taken every day yearly, some people like to cycle it I really see no point in it. Protein shakes can be taken every day as well, as like filelrs for meals or something...

dont take the purple wrath or any other workout stim for the most part on non workout days its kind of a waste. try the knee wraps they helped me when my knee was outta whack. I tore my akiles awhile back, and I didnt do any squats at all..but then started very light on the smith machien and I am slowly feeling more comfortable by going higher in weights.

I would alternate the DB bench and BB bench, even if you are trying to get strength in your left arm. So week 1 DB bench, week 2 BB bench..so on and so on..

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
If ya want stop over in my log. its in my sig.... :burnout:
yea i dont think its a joint it feels more like an ligament alignment problem, walkin runnin its fine, but wen i bend it it fine but its wen i straighten it back out it feels like a ligament or sumthin gets stuck then pops right back out it normal position it feels weird as hell and hurt bad sumtimes, ive gone to the docs but they all tell me the same thing thats nuthings wrong so i dunno, i have a really tight knee wrap sumwhere in storage i need to go dig out

the creatine can be taken every day yearly, some people like to cycle it I really see no point in it. Protein shakes can be taken every day as well, as like filelrs for meals or something...

dont take the purple wrath or any other workout stim for the most part on non workout days its kind of a waste. try the knee wraps they helped me when my knee was outta whack. I tore my akiles awhile back, and I didnt do any squats at all..but then started very light on the smith machien and I am slowly feeling more comfortable by going higher in weights.

I would alternate the DB bench and BB bench, even if you are trying to get strength in your left arm. So week 1 DB bench, week 2 BB bench..so on and so on..
yea ima do bb bench all next week and mayb alternate every week with it depending on how it feels if it feels better then ima stick with that and just do db wenever im bored, but if it feels the same illjust alternate for a few more weeks or wutver, and like the casien should i still take that at nite on non-workout days?

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
hmm well yesterday was my first day taking the jack3d and purple wraath, and i have to say i wasnt very impressed, i took what it said on the bottle for my first time which is like i think half of what the normal dosage is, and i didnt feel anything, i wasnt gunna take anything till this monday but i couldnt wait so i figured id take the minumum dose it had on the bottles, but o well hopefully monday wen i start to take the full doses i can feel much different

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
hmm well yesterday was my first day taking the jack3d and purple wraath, and i have to say i wasnt very impressed, i took what it said on the bottle for my first time which is like i think half of what the normal dosage is, and i didnt feel anything, i wasnt gunna take anything till this monday but i couldnt wait so i figured id take the minumum dose it had on the bottles, but o well hopefully monday wen i start to take the full doses i can feel much different
Ive never took jack3d but what i have read has been nothing but great! Next workout try 2scoops. and see. Most guys seem to have the best with 2or3scoops.

But PW, ive used PW for sure. I dont "feel" it per se, beside the BA giving me the tingles which i love lol. 1scoop in the shaker w/16ish oz water and out the door i go sipping all the way to the gym(5min) and finish about 3/4s the way through. Its helped my my recovery times between sets no doubt, i dont feel "slugish", and can work out longer(if need be) and im more alert/focused!

HTHs Man!

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Ive never took jack3d but what i have read has been nothing but great! Next workout try 2scoops. and see. Most guys seem to have the best with 2or3scoops.

But PW, ive used PW for sure. I dont "feel" it per se, beside the BA giving me the tingles which i love lol. 1scoop in the shaker w/16ish oz water and out the door i go sipping all the way to the gym(5min) and finish about 3/4s the way through. Its helped my my recovery times between sets no doubt, i dont feel "slugish", and can work out longer(if need be) and im more alert/focused!

HTHs Man!
yea im gunna defintely take full dosages today, see what all the hype is about, i need to find my freakin camera so i can start taking pics for a new log so i can see my progress since i started all my supps todays see how much i gain per month, ima try not to pay much attention to the scale and wut not and just let the pictures speak for themselves

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
yea im gunna defintely take full dosages today, see what all the hype is about, i need to find my freakin camera so i can start taking pics for a new log so i can see my progress since i started all my supps todays see how much i gain per month, ima try not to pay much attention to the scale and wut not and just let the pictures speak for themselves
A Picture says a thousand words my friend! Just look at my pics LOL Tho i wanna get back up in the 175pd range and stay around 7%ish BF! Tho, for the most part, as long as im gaining mass, and not really fat, and strength keeps goin up and up, i know all in all im getting bigger and stronger!

Report back on your full dosage and routine bro. Take special note to certain ways you feel as well!

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
A Picture says a thousand words my friend! Just look at my pics LOL Tho i wanna get back up in the 175pd range and stay around 7%ish BF! Tho, for the most part, as long as im gaining mass, and not really fat, and strength keeps goin up and up, i know all in all im getting bigger and stronger!

Report back on your full dosage and routine bro. Take special note to certain ways you feel as well!
wow i wish my body fat percentage was that low lol, ive been wating to buy one of the fat meaters the ones you hold onto like a race car game kind of, i dunno how really acurate they are , there like 30 bucks at academy, i got sum belly on me as well as sum on my lower chest that id like to get rid of whenever i start to cut , after my bulk of course but do yall know of these electronic meters to be accurate?

ok well i took the 2 and a half scoops of jack3d(@35 min b4 workout) and made me a bottle with 2 scoops of the purple wraath and started sippin a lil on the way to the gym and finished 3/4s of my workout, results will i still kinda felt the same, but noticed that i still felt like spitting alot and gagging also like when the first time i took these supps, the first time i felt imidiate gaggin as soon as i started my workout, today taking full doses i didnt have the gaggin affect till maybe half way hru workout, now after my workout i felt pretty exhausted and felt a lil nauseus and very weak, kinda like a jitering feeling but feelin weak at the same time, i drank my protein shake about 5-10 mintues after workout and as im writing this that was already about 50 mintues ago and im still have the weak jiterng feeling, fixina eat me 3 fish fillets about 50 grams of protien total, geez i feel like crap

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
wow i wish my body fat percentage was that low lol, ive been wating to buy one of the fat meaters the ones you hold onto like a race car game kind of, i dunno how really acurate they are , there like 30 bucks at academy, i got sum belly on me as well as sum on my lower chest that id like to get rid of whenever i start to cut , after my bulk of course but do yall know of these electronic meters to be accurate?

ok well i took the 2 and a half scoops of jack3d(@35 min b4 workout) and made me a bottle with 2 scoops of the purple wraath and started sippin a lil on the way to the gym and finished 3/4s of my workout, results will i still kinda felt the same, but noticed that i still felt like spitting alot and gagging also like when the first time i took these supps, the first time i felt imidiate gaggin as soon as i started my workout, today taking full doses i didnt have the gaggin affect till maybe half way hru workout, now after my workout i felt pretty exhausted and felt a lil nauseus and very weak, kinda like a jitering feeling but feelin weak at the same time, i drank my protein shake about 5-10 mintues after workout and as im writing this that was already about 50 mintues ago and im still have the weak jiterng feeling, fixina eat me 3 fish fillets about 50 grams of protien total, geez i feel like crap
Huh? Well Jack3d is the only reason why i think you would feel jittery. You mite be having like a huge stim hit, or you just really worked your butt off today! LOL Which if so, you should feel it in the morn or day after!

If you cant "FEEL" jack3d in your workout, then i would save it for a later date and try it again, or take it back. You MAY be a non responder? But most ppl ive heard about love it. But like i said befor you may not need stims bro! If you have plenty of energy anyways, why take Jack3d?

Im not sure if i would take 2scoops of PW personally. Ive always used 1. PM Renegade Rows. Hes a CL rep and you could ask him if that would have an effect on what your feeling now. I dont see it being PW tho at all...

Drink some water, Slowly! not cold not hot.... And try to relax! You may also want to take a bath in a bit to help relax the nerves a bit. That shaky/jittery feeling for me is from Stims, IE Jack3d. My guess its a huge hit of stims for ya OR that they BOTH have BA and im not sure what can happen if you get doubled up on with it.

ALSO! DONT having anything with caffine or sugar! Just goin to have to wait this one out bro....

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Huh? Well Jack3d is the only reason why i think you would feel jittery. You mite be having like a huge stim hit, or you just really worked your butt off today! LOL Which if so, you should feel it in the morn or day after!

If you cant "FEEL" jack3d in your workout, then i would save it for a later date and try it again, or take it back. You MAY be a non responder? But most ppl ive heard about love it. But like i said befor you may not need stims bro! If you have plenty of energy anyways, why take Jack3d?

Im not sure if i would take 2scoops of PW personally. Ive always used 1. PM Renegade Rows. Hes a CL rep and you could ask him if that would have an effect on what your feeling now. I dont see it being PW tho at all...

Drink some water, Slowly! not cold not hot.... And try to relax! You may also want to take a bath in a bit to help relax the nerves a bit. That shaky/jittery feeling for me is from Stims, IE Jack3d. My guess its a huge hit of stims for ya OR that they BOTH have BA and im not sure what can happen if you get doubled up on with it.

ALSO! DONT having anything with caffine or sugar! Just goin to have to wait this one out bro....
yea i took me a hot shower after i logged off last nite, well see on the bottle of PW it says to take 2 scoops so thats i took 2, and the jacked it say to put 2-3 scoops and i put 2.5 so im thinkin i may have over done it on the jacked, when i took 1.5 i didnt feel nuthing, but im just gunna have to try just 2 scoops maybe a tad bit less, lets see i took the multi ealier yesterday to as well as the fih oil, and the mono creatine earlier yesterday too on a empty stomach as the bottle states, just 5 grams, and my 4 protien shakes, one casein in the morning, whey 2 hrs b4 workouts, whey about 5-10 min after workout, and casein about 10 minutes b4 laying down, i dunno i just might not have ate enough food yesterday i guess,but the jittering and weakness went away after awhile so it wasnt too bad , and water well i drink plenty of it during the day about 1 gallon maybe a lil more throughtuot the day , but ima see wusup tomorow hopfully its beter for me

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Your doin great bro I admire you for your dedication its always rough first starting out..I jus started BJJ and MMA trainining myself this week and its some intense ****..

Try to eat somethin with carbs pre-w/o with the jacked, this helped me a lot more when I used it

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Your doin great bro I admire you for your dedication its always rough first starting out..I jus started BJJ and MMA trainining myself this week and its some intense ****..

Try to eat somethin with carbs pre-w/o with the jacked, this helped me a lot more when I used it

yea im thinkin also i might be eating way too early before i go work out, i took my protein shake then ate, that was about 2 hours before i went to work out so should i be eating closer to my workout? MMA training damn when do you want to throw it down? lol jk, hmm whats BJJ?? yea its kinda fustrating not know whats gunna work out best for me but ima see wusup, i am taking in alot of protein, mostly from shakes, hardes thing i guess is tryna eat alot of calories without eating them dirty , hey how do i post up pics in this

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
brazillian jiu jitsu..like grappling and ****..

try uploadin them to like imageshack or somethin nad post the link up in here.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
brazillian jiu jitsu..like grappling and ****..

try uploadin them to like imageshack or somethin nad post the link up in here.
ahhh ok, for sum reason i thought jiu jitsu was one word and also didnt know how to spell it lol , so what ur tryna be one UFC or wut?? that be awesome, get paid to beat sumone ass haha, well gd luck with that bro, hey on the 5x5 u think it would be wise to switch up the work outs? like id do the squat thing mon, wed, fri, and the other workouts switch them out? i dunno if im making any sense right now... but like bar bell rows, bench, dead lifts, like the work out im suppose to do on wednesday to switch it up for a week and do it on mon and fri?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
ahhh ok, for sum reason i thought jiu jitsu was one word and also didnt know how to spell it lol , so what ur tryna be one UFC or wut?? that be awesome, get paid to beat sumone ass haha, well gd luck with that bro, hey on the 5x5 u think it would be wise to switch up the work outs? like id do the squat thing mon, wed, fri, and the other workouts switch them out? i dunno if im making any sense right now... but like bar bell rows, bench, dead lifts, like the work out im suppose to do on wednesday to switch it up for a week and do it on mon and fri?
Personally, i would stick with the org. layout so you can see your progress and track it accordingly for about 4-8weeks. Then switch it out. Depends on your body really. If you get to a point were your body stalls out on a exersize, then i would switch it out for something else or swap around the routine like you said to diff. days which in turn will still kinda be the same as switching anyways...

I idea is to progress on what you have going already till you get to your stalling point.

^^^ Not sure if that makes much sense either?? lol

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Personally, i would stick with the org. layout so you can see your progress and track it accordingly for about 4-8weeks. Then switch it out. Depends on your body really. If you get to a point were your body stalls out on a exersize, then i would switch it out for something else or swap around the routine like you said to diff. days which in turn will still kinda be the same as switching anyways...

I idea is to progress on what you have going already till you get to your stalling point.

^^^ Not sure if that makes much sense either?? lol
yup makes perfect sense, jus askin, wel fixina go workout, laters

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Aight i just got back from the gym and im freakin pumped, the jack3d worked out gd for actually today, no jiters or weakness, gues monday was too much(2.5 scoops), today just barely 2 scoops and i was gd, still did 2 scoops of the PW, and not too much gagging feeling today at all either, i guess me chewing gum thru my workout helped alot with the gagging mostly, but over all i felt awesome

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Aight i just got back from the gym and im freakin pumped, the jack3d worked out gd for actually today, no jiters or weakness, gues monday was too much(2.5 scoops), today just barely 2 scoops and i was gd, still did 2 scoops of the PW, and not too much gagging feeling today at all either, i guess me chewing gum thru my workout helped alot with the gagging mostly, but over all i felt awesome
Woohoo! Sounds like you hit the sweet spot! Congratz bro! Now just get in it to win it my friend!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
yea man its all about finding the right dosage with supplements..

with regards to switching it up, like teg said keep it like that for like 4 weeks..

after that i would suggest not just switching the days but adding isolation exercises once you get stronger ( such as curls, extensions) things that just hit one muscle group..that and some other compound exercises like dips and pullups and such

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
yea man its all about finding the right dosage with supplements..

with regards to switching it up, like teg said keep it like that for like 4 weeks..

after that i would suggest not just switching the days but adding isolation exercises once you get stronger ( such as curls, extensions) things that just hit one muscle group..that and some other compound exercises like dips and pullups and such
yea im jus gunna keep it the same, i am duin sum iso excercise right now tho but not alot, i mostly just do the shoulder shrug thing and calf raises or work on my forearms a lil bit but its not like full sets is like mostly just effin around, on tuesdays and thurdays im still sticking to the same little cardio, abs, calfs, shoulder shrugs, sometimes standing french curls or wutever u call them i luv duing those and torso but again nuthin too extreme jus sumtihn to keep me from home on the couch lol..... waaaapaaaaa!!!!!!!! :bruce1:

Thomp

Awards
As a newbie on here this one of the best threads on this site for a new guy to read. Besides the omni comments. But call me stupid but a lot of the other threads get very confusing at times. And you guys actually answered his questions and mine.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
As a newbie on here this one of the best threads on this site for a new guy to read. Besides the omni comments. But call me stupid but a lot of the other threads get very confusing at times. And you guys actually answered his questions and mine.
ur welcme, and yea i do ask pretty awesome questions lol j/k, nah yea those two guys help me out alot so if u ever have any question ask them two im sure they wont mind helping you out, oh and im talking bout Teg and Spress, yea that omniusha guy was quite a character what an odd fellow to say lol, .....

hey is there like another creatine that i can take instead of mono- creatine, i bought the one off of here and i take it just once everyday(5mg) but geez it has me freaking bloated after i take it and this freakin gas is unbelievable im like i be rippin the gym up lmao ask my wife, supposibly mono is gd but man i dunno and sad to say it like gives me the craps alot if u know wut i meen its not to pleasent on my stomach, see i take jack3d right but only on workout days for the stim 30-45 min b4 workout, is there anything out there other than mono that i can take that wont give me a stim affect? like mono doesnt give me hype at all which is gd but i jus dun think its for me or my stomach lol

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
ur welcme, and yea i do ask pretty awesome questions lol j/k, nah yea those two guys help me out alot so if u ever have any question ask them two im sure they wont mind helping you out, oh and im talking bout Teg and Spress, yea that omniusha guy was quite a character what an odd fellow to say lol, .....

hey is there like another creatine that i can take instead of mono- creatine, i bought the one off of here and i take it just once everyday(5mg) but geez it has me freaking bloated after i take it and this freakin gas is unbelievable im like i be rippin the gym up lmao ask my wife, supposibly mono is gd but man i dunno and sad to say it like gives me the craps alot if u know wut i meen its not to pleasent on my stomach, see i take jack3d right but only on workout days for the stim 30-45 min b4 workout, is there anything out there other than mono that i can take that wont give me a stim affect? like mono doesnt give me hype at all which is gd but i jus dun think its for me or my stomach lol
There are ALOT of creatines/mixs out there bro, CEE, Dicreatine, Creatine Chelte, Mono, Micronized ETC. Mono is still about the best over all IMO, but im with ya on the bloat :( I would only take the Mono ONLY on OFF days and Jack3d on lift days(which i think is what your doing right?). If that doesnt work, Ive had GREAT luck with Green Mag. NeoVar has killer reviews and ppl have said also no bloat with it, as well as many others. Just do some searchs and youll find quite a few that may work for ya....

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
There are ALOT of creatines/mixs out there bro, CEE, Dicreatine, Creatine Chelte, Mono, Micronized ETC. Mono is still about the best over all IMO, but im with ya on the bloat :( I would only take the Mono ONLY on OFF days and Jack3d on lift days(which i think is what your doing right?). If that doesnt work, Ive had GREAT luck with Green Mag. NeoVar has killer reviews and ppl have said also no bloat with it, as well as many others. Just do some searchs and youll find quite a few that may work for ya....
oh ok, um well the mono im taking everyday, on workout days i try to take it in the morning and on off days i take it wenever, yea ive heard good about neovar and also the eky creatine or however u spell it sumthing like that, but are those non stim creatines like mono? or am i understanding the purpose of mono creatine? like the way i understood it was that mono was gd to take both workout and non workout days cuz it helps ur body recover faster and that its also a non stim right? and like jack3d was for pre workout only because its a stim creatine? well yall all have a gd weekend

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Stim means something like Caffine, Yobimine, Ephedramine ETC.... No creatine that i know is an actual "stimulant" per se. If you want to take both on w/o days that is fine. But since your getting bloated and stuff, that makes it a whole new ball game which is why i was suggesting to only take Mono on OFF days and see if the bloat goes down a bit since your taking Jak3d ON w/o days which has mono in it. For me i actually had to stop mono for while.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Stim means something like Caffine, Yobimine, Ephedramine ETC.... No creatine that i know is an actual "stimulant" per se. If you want to take both on w/o days that is fine. But since your getting bloated and stuff, that makes it a whole new ball game which is why i was suggesting to only take Mono on OFF days and see if the bloat goes down a bit since your taking Jak3d ON w/o days which has mono in it. For me i actually had to stop mono for while.
o ok well ima try sumthin cuz id hate for that whole tub to go to waist

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
if used both micro mono and cee..id have to say i liked cee the best because it didnt really give me the bloat..then again i rreally like neovar and thats mono so i think im just picky haha

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Probably best advice if youre new is to find the biggest guy there and kick his ass on the first day. That way people respect you and you dont have to be someones bitch.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
if used both micro mono and cee..id have to say i liked cee the best because it didnt really give me the bloat..then again i rreally like neovar and thats mono so i think im just picky haha
Micro KILLIED me on bloating! Ugh... I really liked it, but just waaay to much bloat! CEE is much better in the bloating aspect tho by far IMO! Gah i really wanna try Neovar!

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
geez i feel like crap, i havent slept all nite and im still up with like only mmaybe 10 minutes of sleep if that, i tried the muliitonin or however u spell it from gnc, its supposiblly the most highest dosage they have(5mg pill), man that shyt didnt do nuthin for me, all it did was give me a headache and kept me up ALL nite, i need some super good nite juice

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Sux bro. Try to get some sleep when ya can. And your talking about Melatonin. Higher dosage doesnt always mean better. I take 2mg. Its not a supp that will just knock your butt out like Ambien and such... Theres a couple write ups on here about Melatonin. Do a search for em!

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Sux bro. Try to get some sleep when ya can. And your talking about Melatonin. Higher dosage doesnt always mean better. I take 2mg. Its not a supp that will just knock your butt out like Ambien and such... Theres a couple write ups on here about Melatonin. Do a search for em!
yea it does suck ass, i got maybe about 2 hours alseep today, i jus need sumthing that actually works to knock me out , one hitter quitter

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
yea it does suck ass, i got maybe about 2 hours alseep today, i jus need sumthing that actually works to knock me out , one hitter quitter
Try not eating 2hrs befor bed and only drink water. Then take 3-6mg Melatonin right befor bed, laydown, lights off no radio or tv and think about dreaming:sleeping:

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Try not eating 2hrs befor bed and only drink water. Then take 3-6mg Melatonin right befor bed, laydown, lights off no radio or tv and think about dreaming:sleeping:
yea will see for right now i can only workout at 9pm so that would meen me having to go to bed about 2 n the morning or later and im not tryna do that im not workin t the moment so that wouldnt be a probalem but still that is a lil too late i guess, but currently im havin a big problem concerning an hernea or however u spell it, ok well on monday i started doing deadlifts from the floor i think competition style deadlift or wutver but u get the point, well i started off with light weight, then on wednesday i wnt a bit more heavy, well on thursday i was a bit sore and wut not and kinda hurt down there u know, well i was reclined on the recliner sumwhat about a 45 degree angle and wsa tryna put my socks on in that position, well i wass was liftin my left leg towards my chest so i can put on my sock and all of a sudden i got a sharp ass pain that jolted from my left nut all the way up to i guess the middle of the bikini area<< i dunno wut other way t explain it, anyways it dont hurt all the time just everyonce in a while i get a fast sharp pain in my left nut, today i did my squat and had no pain while i was duing them i and did all my 5 sets, just afterwards the sharp fast pain started up again, but right now its been about 20 minutes after workin out and hadnt gottin one yet, now do yall know what this could be? or know anyone who has had anything similar to this problem or suggest me askin annyone specific on here about it?? thanks any suggestion well really help out on this

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear! Ive never had that prob, and im not sure if ive heard of anyone else doing that cept getting a hernia! I would be very careful in the mean time till you have that checked out! Deff. see a dr about it man! Take Care!

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
well i still havent gone to the doc yet, but im sure i have a hernea, my left nut still hurts, but hurts more after if i lift things so yea this sux ass

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
hmm well i finally went to the doctor today after bieng scared shytless of going, and he said that more likely i have a pulled testicle cord.. yea its more painfull than it sounds trust me, all he gave me was deinflamatory medicine and told me to stay off the weight even about 2 weeks after it goes away to mak sure its fully healed so yea booooooo this sux

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
OWWIE!!!!! Sorry to hear man. Well do what ya gotta do to let it fully heal! No need in injering yourself again in such a short period of time!!!

Take Care Man! Take this time to do lots of researching, thats what i do anyways when im down!

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
OWWIE!!!!! Sorry to hear man. Well do what ya gotta do to let it fully heal! No need in injering yourself again in such a short period of time!!!

Take Care Man! Take this time to do lots of researching, thats what i do anyways when im down!
yea this shyt hurts, is like kinda sumone is flicking it really hard every 5 minutes or so, but yea o well im jus gunna but what reall sux is i wasnt even half way thru my 5x5 but o well i guess id rather keep my nut instead of risking losing it lol

Thomp

Awards
Probably best advice if youre new is to find the biggest guy there and kick his ass on the first day. That way people respect you and you dont have to be someones bitch.
This is to funny! I kid you not this is almost exactly what my dad told my brother and i to do if we didn't want anyone to mess with us in school.
the funny thing is , when i did it I got my ass kicked. If I remember right I think my brother ended up beating the hell out the biggest guy when he did it.
Just funny. Of course this was 25 years ago when a fight was just a fight, none of the weapons and bs.
Ahhhh the memories.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
What it do baby im back, hopefully i can get back in the game this monday ohhh yeaaaa cant freakin wait!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back mang! everything back in working order now i take it?? As im sure you well know, dont hit it hard right at first, get in some good soild reps of decent weight and make sure you can handle it in time! Dont wanna other probs right off the bat mang!

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
yea im for sure goin to take it slow at first, jus very light weight for a while until i feel comfortable, then hopefully get back to my 5x5 again, but yea thanx, but im kinda leaning more towards cutting cuz i have put on sum weight haha but i aint sure yet, i still jus might bulk then cut wo knows, im jus glad to have this pain gone!!!!!!

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
anyone know if jack3d, purple wrath, or the 100%whey protein has an expiration date??? i have sum opened sittin n an air conditioned room for about 4 months already, and there all practically full... should i just toss them or is it ok to still use them??????