Young guy in need of advice. New to body building and looking for...

Cervantes

Awards
I am a young adult guy new to body building. When I moved away from home, I decided to get in shape, and I have been doing a pretty good job, along with some help of a more experienced friend. I have only been using creatine, whey, and l-argine. When I was young I had to take medication that stunts growth. Now that I am off that medication, and coming to the end of my growing years, I want to get a few more inches. I have grown a little in the past couple of months, so I know my growth plates haven't sealed. In addition, my family is tall and has a history of tallness so I know that my genetic predisposition gives me some more lee way.

I am looking to get stronger. Not bulk out, but to become more competent physically. Using those supplements I have been getting stronger. However, I still want to see if I can get a deeper voice, a few more inches etc. At first I looked at things like Tribulis but it seems that they don't work so well. I don't want to screw myself up, so I was looking for some reliable advice. I already have some of the symptoms of gyno, like pebbles around my nipple etc, so I don't want to do something stupid, or spend a bunch of money on something worthless. Basically I am looking for something legal in the US, that has the best bang for its buck, and helps me achieve higher testosterone levels, maybe gain a little height, and get stronger.

I looked at Zoe Labs but heard they were a rip off. Any suggestions?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you want higher test levels, do squats. ph/ps and AAS will only elevate "fake" test, you body will think it's real and you will stop producing your own natural test, which is what we call being "shut down".

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u will get MUCH better advice by posting this in the Supplement Section.

goodluck with ur goals

Cervantes

Awards
Okay sure thing.

Also, sorry for being so clueless, but what do you mean by ph/ps and AAS?

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
i think.. growth hormone is what this guy wants lol

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
So.... you want to be stronger, taller, and have a deeper voice?

And you think there are "supplements" that can do that?