Young guy in need of advice. New to body building and looking for...

Cervantes

Awards
I am a young adult guy new to body building. When I moved away from home, I decided to get in shape, and I have been doing a pretty good job, along with some help of a more experienced friend. I have only been using creatine, whey, and l-argine. When I was young I had to take medication that stunts growth. Now that I am off that medication, and coming to the end of my growing years, I want to get a few more inches. I have grown a little in the past couple of months, so I know my growth plates haven't sealed. In addition, my family is tall and has a history of tallness so I know that my genetic predisposition gives me some more lee way.

I am looking to get stronger. Not bulk out, but to become more competent physically. Using those supplements I have been getting stronger. However, I still want to see if I can get a deeper voice, a few more inches etc. At first I looked at things like Tribulis but it seems that they don't work so well. I don't want to screw myself up, so I was looking for some reliable advice. I already have some of the symptoms of gyno, like pebbles around my nipple etc, so I don't want to do something stupid, or spend a bunch of money on something worthless. Basically I am looking for something legal in the US, that has the best bang for its buck, and helps me achieve higher testosterone levels, maybe gain a little height, and get stronger.

I looked at Zoe Labs but heard they were a rip off. Any suggestions?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly how old are you? if you want to get stronger and seems like you want a testosterone product because you looked into trib, stack Prime with a natty test booster. doesnt have to be strong like DTP. anything will do, like sustain alpha, DTH, testoPRO, Drive...etc. you will get stronger off Prime alone and the Test booster will only help for greater gains.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
what is gyno?... and honestly if u wanna get stronger wider back perhaps? try 5x5 i was reluctant at first but now i swear by it

Cervantes

Awards
What exactly is DTP?

Also I looked up natty test booster but the only thing I could find was another tribulis supplement which according to what I have seen has very little recorded effects on test level.

Also like I said, I am hoping for a deeper voice and a bit more height. Will these help with that?

Oh by gyno I mean gynecomastia.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
phytotest would be a great starter for you along witht eh staples iof BCAA creatine and a great protein mix on top of loads of food

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you need to look at topical formestane by cel. if you have the cash add some testopro by anabolic innovations.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gyno is bit** tits. and DTP is Diesel Test Pro Cycle. Here are a few test boosters: Sustain Alpha, IGF 2, TestoPRO, 2nd Gear, Diesel Test Hardcore, Diesel Test Pro Cycle, Drive. there ya go

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you need to look at topical formestane by cel. if you have the cash add some testopro by anabolic innovations.
topical formestane is slightly hormonal right?

I would not take any thing slightly hormonal if you are wanting to grow a couple more inches.

btw how old are you?

as for advice keep lifting heavy for size. get that sleep and get good nutrition. Sleep and nutrition can effect whether you reach your genetic potential of height of not.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
topical formestane is slightly hormonal right?

I would not take any thing slightly hormonal if you are wanting to grow a couple more inches.

btw how old are you?

as for advice keep lifting heavy for size. get that sleep and get good nutrition. Sleep and nutrition can effect whether you reach your genetic potential of height of not.
you are right it is slightly hormonal, but i believe it is dose dependent. if dose is light enough he should be able to control his gyno and not suffer any hormonal side effects. topical formestane is a very effective ai, even in light doses, imo.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
There's no supplement that is going to give you a deeper voice or make you a few inches taller. If you're new then you don't really need any supplements, just eat right and work hard and you'll be fine.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i went to the doc when i was a freshman in h.s. cause i was smaller than everybody. i just was hitting puberty later then ppl so he gave me HGH and i got about 4 inches taller and gained about 25 pounds. that was prescription though. it didnt make me taller, it got me to my pre determined height faster if that makes sense. you sound like your 15 or something if your voice hasnt changed and u want to get taller. make a doc appointment and talk to him. he may be able to look at your growth plates and take a hand xray and get you some prescriptions like what i got to get you taller if you are hitting puberty late

Cervantes

Awards
Actually 19 but my growth cycle is a bit longer than average. My dad was still growing till 21. My voice has deepened, just looking to get a bit more before I end my growth, and my growth plates seal etc. As I said in the original post, they haven't, grew about half and inch in the last 5 months.

So looking on the posts it seems that most people recommend Testopro and DTP for test. Any preference between the two? Also anyone ever tray ISA-Test? or Testo-Rex?

Also it looks like Testopro works primarily by being an esto blocker. Is that true?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If you are 19, TestoPro, GreenMag and beta-alanine and you are good to go.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Below is the write up on Testopro. In short it boosts free testosterone and has some estrogen modulation and has excellent absorption.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/testopro-120-caps.html

you may still be in your second stage of puberty. Honestly, I would just learn nutrition how to eat for gains, learn training(form technique speed) and let my natural hormones work for me.

I used to party all my testosterone away when I was your age. I learned the hard way and can no longer live like I did. Seems I have to be stricter to get gains and will probably have to tighten more and more as I get older if I am serious about my body goals. I did not lift at your age , I started at 20 and I could basically jack off in the gym and get gains.If you take one thing from me take this: Learn nutrition first. If you are going into a gym tearing down muscle and not taking nutrition in to build it your wasting your time. guys need to learn nutrition before they even begin learning weights.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe some LHJO will do ya good bro! i know when i did that i gained like 15 pounds every inch i grew!

Cervantes

Awards
Below is the write up on Testopro. In short it boosts free testosterone and has some estrogen modulation and has excellent absorption.

you may still be in your second stage of puberty. Honestly, I would just learn nutrition how to eat for gains, learn training(form technique speed) and let my natural hormones work for me.

I used to party all my testosterone away when I was your age. I learned the hard way and can no longer live like I did. Seems I have to be stricter to get gains and will probably have to tighten more and more as I get older if I am serious about my body goals. I did not lift at your age , I started at 20 and I could basically jack off in the gym and get gains.If you take one thing from me take this: Learn nutrition first. If you are going into a gym tearing down muscle and not taking nutrition in to build it your wasting your time. guys need to learn nutrition before they even begin learning weights.
Yeah I know what you mean. The first year I started I didn't get anything done, but since then I have been doing research on protein etc. I mean thats what the whey is for there right? In addition I try to focus on eating protein in my diet and limiting carbs, very rarely have sugar, etc. Thats a good start wouldn't you say?

I will look into testopro since that seems to be the consensus. Good advice on the nutrition.

Also what is LHJO?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know what you mean. The first year I started I didn't get anything done, but since then I have been doing research on protein etc. I mean thats what the whey is for there right? In addition I try to focus on eating protein in my diet and limiting carbs, very rarely have sugar, etc. Thats a good start wouldn't you say?

I will look into testopro since that seems to be the consensus. Good advice on the nutrition.

Also what is LHJO?
dont worry about lhjo im sure u do enough already, he was jokin btw bro