new guy looking for advice, weight loss supplements ph-17/1-andro

Garya86

Awards
if this is the wrong place for this thread sorry,

Im looking for advice on something just a bit stronger than normal weight loss supplements,

Im currently 26 6'2" 200 pounds, im a well built guy, by no means at all am i fat,

past supplements- just everyday over the counter pre and post work out supplements and other dietary supplements (ive got my likes and dislikes)

currently taking ultimateOXY (worked the best for me "I" saw good, fast results)

Ive been working out/going to the gym sense i was 21, back then when i first stared i weighed 250 pounds and dropped to 190 in just a matter of a few(4 or 5) months, after that i continued to go to the gym as much as i can, i maintained a good weight at 200 pounds, a 36 waist, 43 inch chest, 16 inch arms, till about a year ago, i had some issues and my doc asked me to quit going to the gym, so i sat idle for about 7 months, and i gained about 25 pounds, well recently i got the ok to go back to the gym, but on light duty but im slowly working heavy weights back into my workout, but sense i was on "light duty" my friend got me into the crossfit, ive been doing that for 4 months now, in the first 2 months i was back down to 200 pounds and a 33/34 waist,(so i am even thinner than b4) but i feel like i hit a wall, im at a point were i just cant seem to get to start even getting a cut look mainly my gut, i understand it takes time but im seeing almost no change in the last 2 months, so a guy told me to look into ph-17 and advance muscle science(AMS) 1-andro stack, i know the ph17 is still a newer product, and i cant find any info on the AMS stack, im not really looking at bulking up right now, i would like to get to a cut look, but i dont want to go crazy by taking hard core supplements,

my goal would be to have a decent trim cut look,

so im looking for some good advice from you guys that know a lot more about this stuff than i do, im open to suggestions, ive done A LOT of reading on this site and theres a lot of good info, but im still getting lost on should i stack stuff, what is the better one to take, do i need a post cycles??

also i work a high stress high risk job, and by law we get drug screened at work often, and they have told us there feelings on "certain supplements" does anyone know how these supplements would show up?

thanks for the help guys

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hyper-t2 by lecheek. if you want extra get some oxyblack to go with it-both by lecheek, but them together and save some bucks.

another good 'stack' is oep by usplabs and alpha t2 by pes, usually you can find them sold together for bigger savings.

Garya86

Awards
thanks, i read a little up on the first one and im not to fond of it, not to many good reviews on it and a lot of complaints on the side effects, but i might try the second one u suggested there, i found good feed back on it, also cost is not really a issue to me i would rather spend 200 on something that i know is going to work rather than 50 on something that might work or will show little results,

thanks

emase

Awards
I had great results with using Liporexall and the Green coffee bean extract together. Check out my review on my blog, instead of me posting here..

www EatGoodStaySlim com

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
formutech nutrition's lean efx refined has a great "kick" in the pants feeling, feel free to read the reviews...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks, i read a little up on the first one and im not to fond of it, not to many good reviews on it and a lot of complaints on the side effects, but i might try the second one u suggested there, i found good feed back on it, also cost is not really a issue to me i would rather spend 200 on something that i know is going to work rather than 50 on something that might work or will show little results,

thanks
i actually just logged h-t2/oxyblack not too long ago with good results, but it seemed to be a little potent for some to run them together.

at any rate, i have also ran and logged oep/at2 with very good results, i recommend it highly. top notch products!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i ran hyper t2 as well. good product

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine. By far my favorite fatloss product.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First and foremost congratulations on the results thus far!

Secondly, there is always a possibility of failing a urinary analysis when using a prohormone so, I would steer clear of using anything hormonal to avoid career repercussions.

Have you tried adjusting your diet? The results you are looking for are made in the kitchen. Obviously a fat burner wouldn't hurt BUT you have to understand that whether bulking or cutting that is diet dependent.

Now for the recommendations:
SNS - Thyrocaps, Raspberry Ketones, Green Tea, Reduce XT(Cortisol control), ALCAR (recomp effect), Syn-30 and so on... We have tons of options and some stacks of those products as well.

PES Alphamine is also good.

Prototype UrSpray

Capsaicin, jalapenos (peppers), ephedra-caffeine-aspirin (ECA), forskolin... There are tons of useful aids out there...

- Valdez

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would not recommend doing the EC stack at all, specially if you are tested for Recreational Drugs (some jobs have scheduled urine tests on this) and ephedrine actually causes a false positive for methamphetamines...Anyhow as recommended:

-Raspberry ketones
-Green Tea
-TTA
-Reduce-XT
-Caffeine
-Yohimbine-HCL

would be a good stack...but before pile driving supplements...just make sure your diet and training are in check. Sounds like you know what you are doing, but I just don't like seeing a lot of people jump the gun on supplements without reminding the most important supp...Diet! Good luck...and by all means stay away from any AAS supplement for now (PH / DS included) if your job might be jeopardized for it.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
If you need a good cut diet feel free to pm me. If you dont mind me askong what was ur health condition that kept you out of the gym? Prohormones are only for healthy individual s with out underlint health conditions. If you are 100% id recomemd the ph17 with m1d black.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If you need a good cut diet feel free to pm me. If you dont mind me askong what was ur health condition that kept you out of the gym? Prohormones are only for healthy individual s with out underlint health conditions. If you are 100% id recomemd the ph17 with m1d black.

also i work a high stress high risk job, and by law we get drug screened at work often, and they have told us there feelings on "certain supplements" does anyone know how these supplements would show up?

thanks for the help guys

Right...so if he might get in trouble in his job, and he has had medical issues previously...then yeah recommending that sounds real caring of the consumer.

Garya86

Awards
Thanks for the info guys,
Here's some stuff to clear up concerns, first off I'm very healthy I had a simple sinus issue that was causing me to get light headed, but because of the symptoms they though it was something more serious and it was made worse by lifting real heavy at the gym, so they asked me to play on the side of caution, but that's now resolved and I'm all good, second my diet is 3 small meals a day and 1 moderate dinner, if I cant get a meal in I always have a meal replacer, I'm taking in about 1800 cals a day if I go much lower I feel i have zero energy at the gym, I should have asked about drug testing different, they said they dont test for them but they "ask" us not to take stuff, that it can screw up the test results, and they said its a big PITA to do the paper work and a retest, so the way I should have asked it is, how does a prohormone show up?

Thanks

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PH-17 is getting some decent reviews as a good cutting agent, right now I'm geting GREAT results from Formutech Leax EFX Refined and Natural EFX. The biggest thing for me is appetite suppression and controlling my cravings, and these do the trick great without making me nauseous at all. They have some nice ingredients to mobilize fat, encourage fat burning, increase body temp (thermogenic), dry you out a little (diuretic) and enhance your mood (I usually get edgy when cutting, not the case with this stack though).

Hope this helps!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
rezolution extreme for those who havnt tried it. LGs off the chain fatburner

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds interesting! i'm lazy, can you post up a link for more info??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
original rezolution was pretty decent, a nice feel good sup with some appetite suppression, and a moderate energy boost...haven't tried extreme, but sounds like it might be a little more potent.