New Guy Looking For Good Advice

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
For me, my advise is Go for Roids, the best is susta and dbol, if u have extra budget get proviron, this is tested. for diet take 2 grams per pound of ur bodywieght, hi calories is not bad, but, always protein is no.1 carbs no.2. dbol will make u absorb more protein in ur muscles, proviron is to prevent exessive water retention. sustanon will make u bulk. if u go natural, maybe u can do what roids can do for u, but it takes years... i affraid u will los interest on body building since it takes ages to achieve good quality muscles.. ROids is the only key. dont be affraid, roids wont kill u as long as u do right, do 12 weeks of cycle then 2 weeks PCT of nolva and clomid. if u got gyno symtoms go for aremidex or nolva asap. even ur newbie u can go for roids, do u want to go for roids after 2 yrs of spending bunch of moneys and u get only 20 lbs muscles??? why not go for 1 cycles 12 weeks with 30 to 40 lbs of muscles?? u can save more money to achieve those mate. btw, dont forget the proper form of execise.
For other supplements they are gd only for off season, with roids, u can get 100x better, check the price of roids and those legal sups, compare it, u do the math dude.. maybe u will spend like 20 boxes of creatine and those other supplements to achieve 50% of the effect of roids.. hormones is the key for bigger stronger, and those so called legal sups is just for support not the major player.

your an idiot.

1) he has no idea how to properly lift..time and experience will help him with this
2) he has never properly dieted to bulk
3) he has ALOT of potential to get big from just lifting naturaly. newbie gains will come fast if his diet and training are in check

steroids arent a miracle drug, you NEED TO KNOW HOW TO EAT AND TRAIN to see results on them. how is someone who has never done this before going to gain 40 pounds off test?

sure roids are great when you have been training for some time and know what your body responds to, but telling someone who has never lifted properly before to take roids is a recipe for disaster

people these days..

onimusha

Awards
Take roids, take multi v, and whey protein. training: 1 set 12 reps warm up and 2 work set, go for really heavy and strict forms, dnt count on reps, its useless, just focuz on form and do as much as u can. 2 months u will be like monster. Dnt over train, go for 1 body part per week, do 3 to 4 exercise, just go failure on ur work set. sample 50 lbs warm up, then 150 lbs work set, if u can do 10 reps by ur own it doesntcount as work set, u shud can only do 6 reps, and rest pose 10 sec and do 1 more rep, tehn so on. thats what we call it failure.. dnt waste ur energy and calories for those bunch of warm up sets and those crap sets, just go for heavy of 2 sets.

onimusha

Awards
Hey mr spress wannabe's, Why Waste time? Rick trust me, u will only waste money if u follow spress advise... Go get a trainner, and let him train u how to do proper form for 1 month, and then go for roids asap... thats the best way to get bigger stronger and faster. bodybuilding is all about hormones play, yes diet is 1 of the key, but if u want quality and fast muscles, go for roids... i saw some guy in the gym who work out for like 5 yrs, and take all the good supplements, but compared to the guy who use roids who working out for only a yr, wtf! its just LOL... first 5 yrs gym rat spend 50x money, and spend 5x effort... but loss to a guy who only use roids for only a yr... Dude go download the documentary titled bigger strong and faster.. it reveals all.. dude sad to say, almost all olympians use roids.. even JAY cutler admitted it.. arnold, sylvester, and more and more good look athletes... if any1 is interested i cud post some good roids stuff here. trust me, dnt waste money for those supplements manufacturer.. if u watch bigger stronger and faster, u will think all these sups manufrer is over pricing the stuff, and the real gd stuff is ROIDS and NO other.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
lol, thats all im gonna say.

onimusha, I applaud you for being an absolute idiot and telling this guy who has no real experience body building to take roids and get a trainer.

and how diet is a backburner to juice. GJ BRO!!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Wow just wow...

So what Oni is saying is WASTE your money on "roids" cause since you havnt got the diet down to be able to support your weight and you will loose it all anyways, insted of doing it all correct the first time around by 1- Getting the diet in check to be able to KEEP the gains! 2- Will have proper form, and know what INTESITY is to be able to PUSH the real weight and 3- He can LEARN his body and how it reacts to everything as he grows and gets to the point of pushing his limits!

Ive heard many guys like Oni talk, and thats all they do is talk, they know nothing about the person and if they have health conditions to be able to give them the RIGHT and PROPER info and understanding!

Hmmm Being healthy and doing it right the first time or taking some "roids" and take the chance of messing yourself up cause of someone elses intelligence. Or lack there of!

Spres444 is right tho, GL on being an absolute idiot! And ppl wonder why it has a bad rap? Huh?

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
For me, my advise is Go for Roids, the best is susta and dbol, if u have extra budget get proviron, this is tested. for diet take 2 grams per pound of ur bodywieght, hi calories is not bad, but, always protein is no.1 carbs no.2. dbol will make u absorb more protein in ur muscles, proviron is to prevent exessive water retention. sustanon will make u bulk. if u go natural, maybe u can do what roids can do for u, but it takes years... i affraid u will los interest on body building since it takes ages to achieve good quality muscles.. ROids is the only key. dont be affraid, roids wont kill u as long as u do right, do 12 weeks of cycle then 2 weeks PCT of nolva and clomid. if u got gyno symtoms go for aremidex or nolva asap. even ur newbie u can go for roids, do u want to go for roids after 2 yrs of spending bunch of moneys and u get only 20 lbs muscles??? why not go for 1 cycles 12 weeks with 30 to 40 lbs of muscles?? u can save more money to achieve those mate. btw, dont forget the proper form of execise.
wow, im not sure on what to say about that, first off i have no idea what im doing, im still trying to figure out what the difference is between mono creatine and regualr creatine, my bro n law took some sust and he has monster tits they almost make me horny lol and the d-bol ive never heard of, but you know what i do thank you for tyrng to help me i really do bro, but i know im not ready for the real roids just yet but thanx again for your advice

lol, thats all im gonna say.

onimusha, I applaud you for being an absolute idiot and telling this guy who has no real experience body building to take roids and get a trainer.

and how diet is a backburner to juice. GJ BRO!!
Wow just wow...

So what Oni is saying is WASTE your money on "roids" cause since you havnt got the diet down to be able to support your weight and you will loose it all anyways, insted of doing it all correct the first time around by 1- Getting the diet in check to be able to KEEP the gains! 2- Will have proper form, and know what INTESITY is to be able to PUSH the real weight and 3- He can LEARN his body and how it reacts to everything as he grows and gets to the point of pushing his limits!

Ive heard many guys like Oni talk, and thats all they do is talk, they know nothing about the person and if they have health conditions to be able to give them the RIGHT and PROPER info and understanding!

Hmmm Being healthy and doing it right the first time or taking some "roids" and take the chance of messing yourself up cause of someone elses intelligence. Or lack there of!

Spres444 is right tho, GL on being an absolute idiot! And ppl wonder why it has a bad rap? Huh?
oh come on guys dont be too hard on the dude, after all he is tryn to help i guess, but besides that thanks for supporting that fact that even tho ive trained before but been over 6 yrs ago i still am a newbie and still need to learn killer form and what workouts to do or wut not, after all i still am somewhat lost in the gym, i just go in there and do whatever lol but all the excercise i do i try and do the best for and do at least 3 sets of 10 on everything, i do alot of excercise for legs like 7 of them, on upperbody i havent realy done any free weights except curls is about it and the rest have been on machines that u put free weights on the ones i do are light lateral somethings theres like three that i do then something where u grab a bar aove your head and pull it down , and well on the back excescise i still have no idea how to do any of those , if yall can post some work outs on here and what they look like maybe pictures and wut not would help out a bunch, but yea thanks yall<< yes im from texas lol

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
oh come on guys dont be too hard on the dude, after all he is tryn to help i guess, but besides that thanks for supporting that fact that even tho ive trained before but been over 6 yrs ago i still am a newbie and still need to learn killer form and what workouts to do or wut not, after all i still am somewhat lost in the gym, i just go in there and do whatever lol but all the excercise i do i try and do the best for and do at least 3 sets of 10 on everything, i do alot of excercise for legs like 7 of them, on upperbody i havent realy done any free weights except curls is about it and the rest have been on machines that u put free weights on the ones i do are light lateral somethings theres like three that i do then something where u grab a bar aove your head and pull it down , and well on the back excescise i still have no idea how to do any of those , if yall can post some work outs on here and what they look like maybe pictures and wut not would help out a bunch, but yea thanks yall<< yes im from texas lol
Way2slickrick-I/We know what your saying, but were not being hard thats for sure, were saying how it really is. Simple and plain as that. Guys like him make guys like me look bad and not to mention guys like him HURT others because of there so called "advise" and wanting to "help"! He takes nothing into consideration except that of what he thinks is best and says "do it its the best" "trust me" etc. He hurts more then he helps and we are tired of it! His type of thinking helps get ppl sick or put in the hospital!(Can you tell ive had first had experience with this?)

Roids/PHs/AAS whatever you want to call em CAN be a bad thing, BUT with PROPER understanding and when are used RIGHT, they can benifit someone. So am i against them, no. Just do it correctly FIRST!

So as far as the gym goes, just stick to compound lifts(Squats, Barbell Bench, Deadlifts, Pull Ups, Barbell Rows ETC.) You said you lifted 6yrs ago so that would be High School right? Well personally, i didnt learn jack in HS and i did my OWN reserach on what was best, and did much better. That said, do some research on this forum(and others if you like) on 5x5/Madcow/Bill Starr! Its a good "style" IMO and has worked for many many beginner-advanced lifters! Im actually back on it right now till i get my 30pds that i lost back then ill go back to Dogg Crapp(DC Training). But anyways, it sticks with Compound lifts as stated above.

But everyone has what works for them. What works for me may not for you. That said, try different things and keep goin!

Heres my basic lay out for the moment-

Mon- ALL are 5sets x 5reps with 2ish min rests
Squats
Deadlifts
BB Bench
Bent Over BB Rows

Wen-
Leg Press
Wall BB Curls
Seated Military Press
Pull Ups

Fri-
Squats
Incline BB Bench
Skull Crushers
Deadlifts

For Pics/Vids, just use google or youtube!

HTHs

Anymore ?s post em up!

*EDIT* BTW neoborn and MMAMONSTER19 gave you just all the info you need to get started! Go back and look through it all! Itll Help!

onimusha

Awards
lol say w/e u want guys. btw about your bro in law got gyno on susta simple bec he dont know what hes doin with roids. Just PM me rick, i cud guide u using roids, and what roids u need. dnt listen to these supplements freaks, it will only waste ur money. with my guide u wont get gyno, and u will gain lean muscles.. about TEG trainning its just LOL... U will only get over train and get nothing at the end...

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
lol say w/e u want guys. btw about your bro in law got gyno on susta simple bec he dont know what hes doin with roids. Just PM me rick, i cud guide u using roids, and what roids u need. dnt listen to these supplements freaks, it will only waste ur money. with my guide u wont get gyno, and u will gain lean muscles.. about TEG trainning its just LOL... U will only get over train and get nothing at the end...
Well im not goin to argue with you Oni. You apparently know everything there is to know since im "over training" yet i gained 30pds? Huh? Dont forget what i wrote or did you just not read it? What works for ME may not work for another.........

O and BTW if you dont remember Oni-

"Originally Posted by onimusha View Post
Why dont u stop using roids, and just train, u think u can achieve that kind of muscles? btw i dont use roids, i use supplements only. btw how to take fish oils? im using creatine and some whey and glutamin. 1 more question, if ever u got gyno, how u get rid of it? surgery?"

AND

Guys can u give me the link how to use Roids? and what is this reversitol? how to cycle havoc? what is Serm?"

:wavey:

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Well im not goin to argue with you Oni. You apparently know everything there is to know since im "over training" yet i gained 30pds? Huh? Dont forget what i wrote or did you just not read it? What works for ME may not work for another.........

O and BTW if you dont remember Oni-

Why dont u stop using roids, and just train, u think u can achieve that kind of muscles? btw i dont use roids, i use supplements only. btw how to take fish oils? im using creatine and some whey and glutamin. 1 more question, if ever u got gyno, how u get rid of it? surgery?"

AND

Guys can u give me the link how to use Roids? and what is this reversitol? how to cycle havoc? what is Serm?"

:wavey:
LMMFAO!!! lol damn u clowned him with that lol, wow now my stomach hurts hmm, that was too funny, but yea ive heard of the madcow 5x5's but is that more for bulking or strength? oh yea i forgot to ask, say my muscles are sore as hell that it actually hurts.. should i still work out or wait till it stops or wut??

onimusha

Awards
Check when was that TEG, that was like 2 or 3 months ago.. b4 i realized everything abt bodybuilding. i simple gained 40 lbs of lean muscles within 12 weeks cycles.. diet is also impt, but without roids, dont think u can have hardcore muscles. maybe fitness and lift 150 bench press. But with roids 300 lbs is Easy!

onimusha

Awards
Check when was that TEG, that was like 2 or 3 months ago.. b4 i realized everything abt bodybuilding. i simple gained 40 lbs of lean muscles within 12 weeks cycles.. diet is also impt, but without roids, dont think u can have hardcore muscles. maybe fitness and lift 150 bench press. But with roids 300 lbs is Easy!
My W/O routine is 5 days workout a week, monday chest with 4 exercise, tuesday arms, wednesday legs, thursday rest, friday back, staday shoulder, sunday rest. every session i dont spend more than 30 mins at the gym. now i dont do abs, abs will easily come when i use stan and anavar.

onimusha

Awards
My W/O routine is 5 days workout a week, monday chest with 4 exercise, tuesday arms, wednesday legs, thursday rest, friday back, staday shoulder, sunday rest. every session i dont spend more than 30 mins at the gym. now i dont do abs, abs will easily come when i use stan and anavar.
btw, i dont think 5x5 is applicable for u rick, 5x5 is advance, as of now u stick with 2 sets every exercise, what i mean sets is REAL HEAVY! like if u do arms, after ur exercise u cannot wash ur face anymore. if u do 5 sets then u still got energy for another exercise that means ur just fooling urself. 4000 cal a day is needed but that is only for 45 mins workout, more than that u need like 6 to 8000 cal. so u do the math. dont follow others stupid advise, i affraid u myt end up massive like a pig without quality lean muscles..

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
LOL!! So 3 months ago you know nothing about bodybuilding. You did a 12 week cycle..which let me do the math for you..would be 3 months ago..which..let me spell it out for you, means you have no idea what your talking about.

Yea man!! EFF THAT DIET roids give you instant 6-packs

btw, i dont think 5x5 is applicable for u rick, 5x5 is advance, as of now u stick with 2 sets every exercise, what i mean sets is REAL HEAVY! like if u do arms, after ur exercise u cannot wash ur face anymore. if u do 5 sets then u still got energy for another exercise that means ur just fooling urself. 4000 cal a day is needed but that is only for 45 mins workout, more than that u need like 6 to 8000 cal. so u do the math. dont follow others stupid advise, i affraid u myt end up massive like a pig without quality lean muscles..

5x5 is advance? Thats why its one of the best beginner routines out there for strength and mass? Hmm...

So you know nothing about this guy and your telling him to eat 8000 calories.

Let me get this straight, our advice is stupid?

LETS SUM IT UP.

We told slick to get his diet down, stick to basic supplements, follow proper form, and with his diet and time he will eventually gain the basic knowledge needed to succeed in this sport.

YOU are telling this guy who doesnt even have the proper exercises down to see results ( no offense rick) to just do roids, eat 8000 calories, do 2 sets an exercise. SOOO after he does his cycle, hes going to lose all his gains, because he doesnt know how to properly maintain them. He hasnt naturaly bulked yet, he doesnt know what his body responds to, he doesnt know what type of training is good for his body. Anyways, lets give this kid sus dbol and anavar..because afterall you dont need to know how to diet or hell who even fukin cares about form.

your a legit fkin retard

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
LMMFAO!!! lol damn u clowned him with that lol, wow now my stomach hurts hmm, that was too funny, but yea ive heard of the madcow 5x5's but is that more for bulking or strength? oh yea i forgot to ask, say my muscles are sore as hell that it actually hurts.. should i still work out or wait till it stops or wut??
LOL Well if thats what you wanna call it. Im just simply stating facts and what he has done/says. A simple man can use deductive reasoning to fig out Onimusha's BS. He has a good heart, its just his thinking thats a bit off! Especially after above posts he posted!

Yes start researching 5x5. As neoborn and Spres have both stated above as well as they are wonderful programs, and they are used for "beginners" for a reason, IT WORKS! This is my 3erd time on it and im seeing results with in 2weeks! For the muscle pains, it depends on how bad it is. If its the reg. old muscle pains/DOMS, dont worry, just strech a bit befor lifts and get a proper warm up done first! On 5x5 you should be sore from for the first 2-4weeks, then it shouldnt be as bad as time goes on! Just remember to EAAAAAT! :head:

Ya i know it was a couple months ago! Im not dumb, i remember and can read! So even as Spres stated the math just dont add up son! But lets say even if YOU DID do a cycle of not even real "Roids" lets say a a cycle of Havoc(which you dont even know what it is yet claim to know all about it now) and you run a nasty 8 week cycle of it for your VERY FIRST cycle, 2-3months ago, YOU ARE JUST NOW stopping or are in PCT! That right there tells me you STILL have NO CLUE about Real "Roids", let alone a strong PH! LOL and your saying that just by taking "Roids", a guy who hasnt really lifted hard core is goin to lift 315 EASY? I know guys that are on gear and still have a hell of time with 315! So ya your BS statement is flawed is so many ways and is flat out wrong!

Abs will "easily" come when you use stan. and anavar eh? I didnt know Anavar was so easily able to come by first off (who knows maybe there in Asia it is) and 2nd I didnt know that it was just for abs? So how would you deal the aggression you will have when your on Anavar? And what kind of PCT do you have lined up?

5x5 Advanced? What are you smokin? Thats one of, if not the best layout for Strength and Mass FOR BEGINNERS! Apparently you have never done research on beginning lifters or you woulda known that! So 5x5 is applicable to Rick no matter what you say! Wait your saying Rick NOW NEEDS 4000cals JUST for a 45min workout? On gear or off i dont care, you dont need 4k cals JUST for workout days and then to top it off need ANOTHER 6-8k cals for longer workouts? Who you tryin to kid? I eat almost all day long and get 4k cals in! So PLEASE lay me out your 4k cal diet JUST for workout days, THEN show me your diet for your 6-8k cals days!

See all you do is TALK! Like i said..............

Why do i smell the stench of TROLL? :buttkick:

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
yea see riht now im just doing i guess regualr stuff to et used to working out again, on the dieat part im not really doing it exactly how i should be duing it, but i am eating alot more protein and buying stuff to eat with more of it and carb, calories and what not, but its not a perfect diet, im not eating fast food tho so its not a dirty dieat either, maybe once in a while ill treat my self to a juicy greasy meal but its not often maybe once every two weeks and ive done this even way before i stated lifting again when i was simply trying to lose weight without any excersisejust dieting, but now im jus eating mainly clean and alot of protein carb n cals or at least tryna take in all i can my stomach just isnt used to taking in alot of food, but my workout consist of 3 sets of 10 of everything i do just to get started a lil bit, but am still working on gettin to know the 5x5 so i can start on that, but i still also am not taking any supps like whey creatine fish oills or anything, i jus dont wunna spend the money right now if i dont have good form a good routine diet etc yet, im i guess jus starting from the bottom

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
yea see riht now im just doing i guess regualr stuff to et used to working out again, on the dieat part im not really doing it exactly how i should be duing it, but i am eating alot more protein and buying stuff to eat with more of it and carb, calories and what not, but its not a perfect diet, im not eating fast food tho so its not a dirty dieat either, maybe once in a while ill treat my self to a juicy greasy meal but its not often maybe once every two weeks and ive done this even way before i stated lifting again when i was simply trying to lose weight without any excersisejust dieting, but now im jus eating mainly clean and alot of protein carb n cals or at least tryna take in all i can my stomach just isnt used to taking in alot of food, but my workout consist of 3 sets of 10 of everything i do just to get started a lil bit, but am still working on gettin to know the 5x5 so i can start on that, but i still also am not taking any supps like whey creatine fish oills or anything, i jus dont wunna spend the money right now if i dont have good form a good routine diet etc yet, im i guess jus starting from the bottom
Everyone starts somewere mang! Your first step is doing GREAT by just getting into the gym and lifting! Next is just EAT! Your stomach will grow, just dont try and push down 4k+ Cals all at once! I get hung up at 4500cals and slowly have to work up past that! Its alot of food for sure, but you body will demand it IN TIME! Just SAVE your money for FOOD! Staples of supps for you right now should consit of Whey/Fish Oils/Creatine and BCAA! If you think you need more then that your wasting your money and time IMO!

Keep doing what your doing, the rest, it will come! Just stick around here and read, read, read! There is a reason why some ppl are in the Green/Blue and some are RED!

I hope the best for you sir! Keep lifting, learning and growing!

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Everyone starts somewere mang! Your first step is doing GREAT by just getting into the gym and lifting! Next is just EAT! Your stomach will grow, just dont try and push down 4k+ Cals all at once! I get hung up at 4500cals and slowly have to work up past that! Its alot of food for sure, but you body will demand it IN TIME! Just SAVE your money for FOOD! Staples of supps for you right now should consit of Whey/Fish Oils/Creatine and BCAA! If you think you need more then that your wasting your money and time IMO!

Keep doing what your doing, the rest, it will come! Just stick around here and read, read, read! There is a reason why some ppl are in the Green/Blue and some are RED!

I hope the best for you sir! Keep lifting, learning and growing!
yea im gunna start next saturday buying some whey, fish oil and multivitamins, and maybe some creatine or bcaa but im not sure on the creatine cuz once i start to work out i get super surged with energy and dont want to leave the gym, and wen i get home im still freakin pumped so maybe just some bcaa and the nutritional stuff but thanks and thanks to you to spress44 yall been a big help,, and to omishua im just curious to see wut you look like on roids? a before and after , im sure teg is dieng to see your "results" lol because for me just bieng a newbie your 40lb of muscle gains in the time frame u mentioned and to keep all of it just seems impossible

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
WooHoo!:woohoo:

Sounds like you got things fig out bro!

Keep lifting, learning and growing! :head:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
40 pounds of muscle gained in 3 months, and you didn't know anything about bodybuilding before that? don't take this the wrong way - take it just like its written - you shouldn't be advising anyone on how to train.

so in 3 months of cycling, you figured out how to bulk naturally? i mean come on. you weren't on the CBS special as the 12 inch arm guy that was cycling tren were you?

saying "everything i learned about bodybuilding i learned in 3 months of doing roids" is like saying "everything you know about law, you learned in prison". while you could have learned something, its probably not worth passing on. IMO.

onimusha

Awards
w/e guys, i have given the advice, now believe it or not its up to u. spress, dont pm me tnx.

onimusha

Awards
w/e guys, i have given the advice, now believe it or not its up to u. spress, dont pm me tnx.
btw, 40 lbs is possible in 3 months, Dbol and susta can give u that. 4000 cal intake a day, with 200 to 300 grams of protein.as of now im taking 250 protein a day. 5 meals a day, 30 to 45 mins workout. NO NO to 5x5... maybe 5x5 but only 2 exercise, but with 4 to 5 exercise of 5 sets and 5 reps is just LOL that means ur just fooling urself.. 2 sets per exercise is over if u done it right. but if u go for 5 sets, and u have some reserve energy for the next sets then ur just FOOLING urself, which is ur not doin failure. Spress, stop give me nega reputation just simply ur not agree with my theory. u can just stfu and let rick decide who had better logic here. 1 more thing, if u take protein its not all u can absorb it, but Dbol can help u on that, Dbol can make u adsorb more and more protein u took. btw on roids, theres advance intermediate and for beginners, what i gave u is only for beginners. PM me if u want to know more, bec i wont post any of my knowlegde here to let idiots copy.

Suncloud, ive been working out 5 yrs ago but i stopped, now im back!

Last edited:
Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
btw, 40 lbs is possible in 3 months, Dbol and susta can give u that. 4000 cal intake a day, with 200 to 300 grams of protein.as of now im taking 250 protein a day. 5 meals a day, 30 to 45 mins workout. NO NO to 5x5... maybe 5x5 but only 2 exercise, but with 4 to 5 exercise of 5 sets and 5 reps is just LOL that means ur just fooling urself.. 2 sets per exercise is over if u done it right. but if u go for 5 sets, and u have some reserve energy for the next sets then ur just FOOLING urself, which is ur not doin failure. Spress, stop give me nega reputation just simply ur not agree with my theory. u can just stfu and let rick decide who had better logic here. 1 more thing, if u take protein its not all u can absorb it, but Dbol can help u on that, Dbol can make u adsorb more and more protein u took. btw on roids, theres advance intermediate and for beginners, what i gave u is only for beginners. PM me if u want to know more, bec i wont post any of my knowlegde here to let idiots copy.

Suncloud, ive been working out 5 yrs ago but i stopped, now im back!
1- So your saying YOU, YOU PERSONALLY have used Dbol and Sust. and gained 40lbs of solid lean mass IN LESS then 3 months(as of TODAY)! Cause 3 months ago you didnt even know what Havoc was, and you were telling OTHERS that you DONT take "Roids"? Huh?

2- How can Dbol help you absorb protein? :thinking:

3- Why should Spres not give you negs? Hes allowed to and its a open forum! Simple as that! There is a reason why you can get negged! You dont like it, LEAVE!

4- Ricks a smart cat, he has a good head on his sholders, which are going to get bigger i mite add, the right way! So since you didnt read what he wrote hes not going your route buddy!

5- Wait your saying theres Real Gear in different stages according to your lifting level? How is that? Please elaborate since i didnt know that Gear knew MY experience level?

6- You wont post of your knowledge here cause "idiots" will copy it? Who? You? If you havnt noticed, no one around here agrees with you!

7- You said in another thread you had just started lifting 3months ago(which was 3months ago)! You need to practice your lieing! Your horrible at it, better yet, dont say anything at all!

A wise man once said, Its better to keep your mouth shut and thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt! :slap:

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
lol geez i didnt think he got it wen i said i wouldnt take roids until i was ready hmm.. anyways and by the way i dont care what famous people took roids and wutever, but look at them now, look at arnolds ol flabby mthfkn azz now, and stalone haaaa plz he looks rediculous hes talking but u never see his lips moving... but anyways do yall advise taking like purple wraath or creatine or any NO since im taking non right now and getting surged with energy as i start working out and after gettin home still feeling super hyper?? is this even normal?? cause ive taking creatine in the past wen i used to work out and it kinda feels the same but more i guess energetic

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
lol geez i didnt think he got it wen i said i wouldnt take roids until i was ready hmm.. anyways and by the way i dont care what famous people took roids and wutever, but look at them now, look at arnolds ol flabby mthfkn azz now, and stalone haaaa plz he looks rediculous hes talking but u never see his lips moving... but anyways do yall advise taking like purple wraath or creatine or any NO since im taking non right now and getting surged with energy as i start working out and after gettin home still feeling super hyper?? is this even normal?? cause ive taking creatine in the past wen i used to work out and it kinda feels the same but more i guess energetic
ROFL......

As far as Purple Wraath goes, its my fav. BCAA/EAA supp out right now. Its a good supp and fits in perfect for your BCAA/EAA. I also like the extras it has in it! For creatine, you have many options out there but over all most seem to always come back to good ol cheap Mono Creatine. If you have Bloating issues and dont like it then you have tons of other options out there which you can just research on and fig out which best works for you. I wouldnt bother with NO products really at this point unless you wanted a all in one type product like Ragnarock.

I dont know about the whole surge of energy and hyperness? Especially after lifting? Im usually pretty wore out when im done with my lifts, i mean i still have energy, but no were near befor i hit the gym! If your pushing yourself you should be pretty wore out by the end!

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
ROFL......

As far as Purple Wraath goes, its my fav. BCAA/EAA supp out right now. Its a good supp and fits in perfect for your BCAA/EAA. I also like the extras it has in it! For creatine, you have many options out there but over all most seem to always come back to good ol cheap Mono Creatine. If you have Bloating issues and dont like it then you have tons of other options out there which you can just research on and fig out which best works for you. I wouldnt bother with NO products really at this point unless you wanted a all in one type product like Ragnarock.

I dont know about the whole surge of energy and hyperness? Especially after lifting? Im usually pretty wore out when im done with my lifts, i mean i still have energy, but no were near befor i hit the gym! If your pushing yourself you should be pretty wore out by the end!

hmm, well maybe ill buy some and try it anyways hopefully i see a difference, cause i do push myself even wen im super sore i still do the same amount of weight and reps sets, but i notice it more on the days i do legs i figured after duing 4-6 sets of excercises id be exhausted, even after i warm up cuz first weni get there i do about 5-6 mintues of paced walking at about 3.0-3.5 on a 10incline and after work out i do 15 minutes on a 15 incline at 3.0-3.5 speed i dunno kinda weird i guess, but wen i hit that pillow man i knock the f*#k out quick

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
I typically notice that when i forget my BCAAs that my recovery is not as quick and i feel more mentally drained. So for me PW has become a staple really. So i would start with just a Whey or Gainer Shake 1-1.5hrs befor and Mono Creatine 30min Pre and On your way to the gym start sippin on PW and sip till your done and that should be about 3/4 through your workout then refill with water to finish out your other lifts! If your STILL hyper/energetic by the time you get done and on the way home, Try shorten your rest times to 30-60secs. Your body mite just recover quickly? Everyone is different bro and youll start to see that the longer you hang around here! Also kick out those Cardio sessions befor and after if your looking to GAIN. Just burning cals that could help you grow! I personally never get on treadmills or elipticals. But hey if it works for ya bro, do it!

A quick note, doing a full body workout(Like 5x5) i personally notice to be MUCH more sore and tired after words vs doing splits!

onimusha

Awards
TEG, what about lets pos some pix? lets see! and show me d quality muscles and prove me whats ur saying is effective? and lets see on webcam so we know who is telling d truth? DARE?

onimusha

Awards
TEG, what about lets pos some pix? lets see! and show me d quality muscles and prove me whats ur saying is effective? and lets see on webcam so we know who is telling d truth? DARE?
re Dbol, READ! btw ur ignorance in bodybuilding is just lol i think ur just a fat kid who likes to giving advise! WANNABE'S!

onimusha

Awards
re Dbol, READ! btw ur ignorance in bodybuilding is just lol i think ur just a fat kid who likes to give advise! WANNABE'S!
TEG, how much can u lift bench press, deads, squat and BB curl?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Well First Off, Why would i post pics when you wont even take the time to read my posts. I never said i had "quality muscles" which ive i believe i do have for my size/situation in life! Besides, its all opinonated anyways :wiggle:

2nd Why should i post pics when you wont even answer all my simple ?s or others for that matter.... Huh? Wonder whos telling the truth?

3erd Who uses webcams to try and "prove" something? E-THUG 4 LIFE NUKKA! :haha::haha:

4th How would posting pics/webcam of me, show that im telling the truth? I know im telling the truth cause ive studyed and lifted BB for 5yrs and I AM getting POSITIVE REPS, from THIS THREAD and others by VERY SMART cats! Your logic is FLAWED by thinking a guy must be huge or whatever your thinking is in order to give CORRECT advise.

BTW i do have pics on here.... Searching the site is a wonderful tool!

re Dbol, READ! btw ur ignorance in bodybuilding is just lol i think ur just a fat kid who likes to giving advise! WANNABE'S!
re Dbol, Read what???

ROFL... Wow, sorry just Wow! :laugh: MY ignorance? Hows that? If your saying im ignorant, your saying every person who agrees with me is ignorant as well, since ya know, they agree with me and all! THATS ALOT of PPL!!! Again your Logic is flawed!

By the way im FAR FAR from being fat in any such manner ;) ;)

I wasnt going to say anything buuuut why not....For your information, I have Crohns Colitis(if you dont know, RESEARCH IT) :toilet: and to top it off im blessed with being an Ecto as well! So huh, put CC and Ecto together and you get someone who has one HE(( of a time gaining mass EVEN IF i was to use gear! So right now im 1month outta the hospital due to getting sick AGAIN, kidneys shutting down and lossing 30pds which was all my muscle in LESS THEN 1 MONTH! So since your O SO UNGODLY SMART, please enlighten me how i could do it better the RIGHT WAY and have it NOT mess up my body/organs/chemical properties of the brain and body being that you have taken Dbol, or Sust. or whatever gear you wanna throw out there! Ya thought so!

At this moment ive gained 5pds in 1 month sittin at 150pds and standing at 6'1! Huh, how many guys(not even ectos) can say they gained 5pds of mass with in the first month of being outta the hospital and STILL STAY at 7% BF? Let alone someone thats HEALTHY! Guess im doing something right! ;);)

TEG, how much can u lift bench press, deads, squat and BB curl?
Again whys ANY of that matter???

At the moment, due to the above stated, that being, loosing 30pds of muscle, kidneys shuttin down, and having CC as well as being an ECTO, its nothing compared to what i used to be able to do! But i know i can gain it back again, just like im doing now, the right way and a way thats proven to work, time and time again......

That all said, i have nothing to prove to anyone but myself! Simple as that! So your childish thinking and games dont work here buddy ;)

Im not goin to reply to any more of your posts in this thread since your being a TROLL and this is not my thread! Unless it calls for it, then i may make an exception!

To the OP(SlickRick) sorry bout this... Just keeping some entertainment goin for ya! Hope your gettin a :laugh: outta it!

Keep Learning, Lifting and Growing!

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
yea im gunna start next saturday buying some whey, fish oil and multivitamins, and maybe some creatine or bcaa but im not sure on the creatine cuz once i start to work out i get super surged with energy and dont want to leave the gym, and wen i get home im still freakin pumped so maybe just some bcaa and the nutritional stuff but thanks and thanks to you to spress44 yall been a big help,, and to omishua im just curious to see wut you look like on roids? a before and after , im sure teg is dieng to see your "results" lol because for me just bieng a newbie your 40lb of muscle gains in the time frame u mentioned and to keep all of it just seems impossible
hmmm is funny omnusha how you ask teg to post pics when i asked you before and u just totally ignored to answer me back on it, or to even bother putting two up yourself which i garantee two things..1) the pics arent really yours..2) you really only gained maybe 20lbs and kept 5?? since you seem to be the know it al type and nagging at everyones advice you should have posted up without even seying anything, but u havent even done that so it figures why every knows ur all talk

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established

lmao..he just dared you.

so we have a 17 year old asian kid who juices on our hands

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
lmao..he just dared you.

so we have a 17 year old asian kid who juices on our hands
ROFL! Aye, doesnt it seem like were back in Grade School with him? Guess ill have to Quaduple double dog dare him now! :LOL:

Ya, pretty much, or atleast thats what he wants us to believe :laugh:! Guess we should all listen to him, since ya know, he knows everything about the human body/mind and real gear! Not to mention gaining 40 soild pds of lean muscle and keeping all of it! We will be seeing him up against Jay C soon! :bb3:

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
ROFL! Aye, doesnt it seem like were back in Grade School with him? Guess ill have to Quaduple double dog dare him now! :LOL:

Ya, pretty much, or atleast thats what he wants us to believe :laugh:! Guess we should all listen to him, since ya know, he knows everything about the human body/mind and real gear! Not to mention gaining 40 soild pds of lean muscle and keeping all of it! We will be seeing him up against Jay C soon! :bb3:
lmao, damn i didnt realize that he put "Dare?" lol wow ur in trouble now teg lmao geez

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
ok ive read and read about the 5x5 and still kind adont get it , i guess im having more trouble of putting the numbers together this is a chart i got off the bill stat page

Exercise Sets x Reps Details

Monday
Squat 5x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5 (which should equal the previous Friday's heavy triple)
Bench 5x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5 (which should equal the previous Friday's heavy triple)
Barbell Row 5x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5 (which should equal the previous Friday's heavy triple)
Assistance: 2 sets of weighted hypers and 4 sets of weighted sit-ups

Wednesday
Squat 4x5 First 3 sets are the same as Monday, the 4th set is repeating the 3rd set again
Incline or Military 4x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5
Deadlift 4x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5
Assistance: 3 sets of sit-ups

Friday
Squat 4x5, 1x3, 1x8 First 4 sets are the same as Monday's, the triple is 2.5% above your Monday top set of 5, use the weight from the 3rd set for a final set of 8
Bench 4x5, 1x3, 1x8 First 4 sets are the same as Monday's, the triple is 2.5% above your Monday top set of 5, use the weight from the 3rd set for a final set of 8
Barbell Row 4x5, 1x3, 1x8 First 4 sets are the same as Monday's, the triple is 2.5% above your Monday top set of 5, use the weight from the 3rd set for a final set of 8
Assistance: 3 sets of weighted dips (5-8 reps), 3 sets of barbell curls and 3 sets of triceps extensions (8 reps)

that jus confused the hell out of me anyone make that clearer for me as in put sum made up weight numbers in there??

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
ok ive read and read about the 5x5 and still kind adont get it , i guess im having more trouble of putting the numbers together this is a chart i got off the bill stat page

Exercise Sets x Reps Details

Monday
Squat 5x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5 (which should equal the previous Friday's heavy triple)
Bench 5x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5 (which should equal the previous Friday's heavy triple)
Barbell Row 5x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5 (which should equal the previous Friday's heavy triple)
Assistance: 2 sets of weighted hypers and 4 sets of weighted sit-ups

Wednesday
Squat 4x5 First 3 sets are the same as Monday, the 4th set is repeating the 3rd set again
Incline or Military 4x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5
Deadlift 4x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5
Assistance: 3 sets of sit-ups

Friday
Squat 4x5, 1x3, 1x8 First 4 sets are the same as Monday's, the triple is 2.5% above your Monday top set of 5, use the weight from the 3rd set for a final set of 8
Bench 4x5, 1x3, 1x8 First 4 sets are the same as Monday's, the triple is 2.5% above your Monday top set of 5, use the weight from the 3rd set for a final set of 8
Barbell Row 4x5, 1x3, 1x8 First 4 sets are the same as Monday's, the triple is 2.5% above your Monday top set of 5, use the weight from the 3rd set for a final set of 8
Assistance: 3 sets of weighted dips (5-8 reps), 3 sets of barbell curls and 3 sets of triceps extensions (8 reps)

that jus confused the hell out of me anyone make that clearer for me as in put sum made up weight numbers in there??
ok so lets say your top weight for squats is 325. you would start off at say 50% of your max, then next set would be 60%, 70%, 80%, then like 90% of your 1 rpm. ( not exactly like that but you ramp up to your top weight for the previous weight). then next week you increase that top wieght by like 5-10 pounds.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
god this stuff is too funny in here, but ya rick listen to everyone else in here besides omimusha it just made my day being here at work getting a good laugh in, and what spress said for the 5x5 plan is how you would do it

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
ok so lets say your top weight for squats is 325. you would start off at say 50% of your max, then next set would be 60%, 70%, 80%, then like 90% of your 1 rpm. ( not exactly like that but you ramp up to your top weight for the previous weight). then next week you increase that top wieght by like 5-10 pounds.
o ok cause that kinda wut i did but not really lol, well monday and tuesday i did 5x5 of squats but sometime i do leg press machine if my legs hurt too much, 5x5 of db bench( i dont trust myself on a bench yet and also my left arm is alot weaker than my right so im thinking that may be the best way to even them out? ) and 5x5 of deadlift tbar rows not the machine , but... i did the same weight and then on friday i did like a warmup then i did one set of like 5 lbs less than wut i usualy do then i added 5 punds after everyset which i know that totally the wrong way of doing it, but do i really have to do how it says on there like doing the 4x6 then 1x8 and wutever, oh and also like am i only suppose to do just three excersises? cuz i dont get like just doing 3 excersise for 45-an hour is gunna help me but and for some reason it takes me a whole lot longer doing 5x5 i dunno or seems like i take longer

god this stuff is too funny in here, but ya rick listen to everyone else in here besides omimusha it just made my day being here at work getting a good laugh in, and what spress said for the 5x5 plan is how you would do it
haha yes that dude is something else, he like came out of nowhere and was like ye just take roids and eat alot its the best thing to do, that was totaly unexpected but hey i figured sooner or later id get someone on here like that, yea ima have to bring a calculator to the gym today, bad thing is the only one i have is one of those jumbo 1 foot long joke calculators so im sure to get alot of weird looks today in the gym lol nah jk im just really bad with math but fukk it ill figure it out sum how, or maybe if i take a shyt load of steroids it will make me really smart like omnisha lol

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
o ok cause that kinda wut i did but not really lol, well monday and tuesday i did 5x5 of squats but sometime i do leg press machine if my legs hurt too much, 5x5 of db bench( i dont trust myself on a bench yet and also my left arm is alot weaker than my right so im thinking that may be the best way to even them out? ) and 5x5 of deadlift tbar rows not the machine , but... i did the same weight and then on friday i did like a warmup then i did one set of like 5 lbs less than wut i usualy do then i added 5 punds after everyset which i know that totally the wrong way of doing it, but do i really have to do how it says on there like doing the 4x6 then 1x8 and wutever, oh and also like am i only suppose to do just three excersises? cuz i dont get like just doing 3 excersise for 45-an hour is gunna help me but and for some reason it takes me a whole lot longer doing 5x5 i dunno or seems like i take longer

haha yes that dude is something else, he like came out of nowhere and was like ye just take roids and eat alot its the best thing to do, that was totaly unexpected but hey i figured sooner or later id get someone on here like that, yea ima have to bring a calculator to the gym today, bad thing is the only one i have is one of those jumbo 1 foot long joke calculators so im sure to get alot of weird looks today in the gym lol nah jk im just really bad with math but fukk it ill figure it out sum how, or maybe if i take a shyt load of steroids it will make me really smart like omnisha lol

im actually workin on a 5x5 program for myself cuz i only ran it for like 2 weeks for the same reason that you mentioned. The workouts are supposed to be fast,but you should be pretth taxed because you are essenially lifting heavy as sh*t..you can also add in other accessory movements after like the first week.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established

yes do what it says for you to do, thats the best way to make gains is to follow the program and yes 45-hour seems short but im in the gym no longer than an hour everyday and thats the best way to do it short intense and sweet then go home and pass out!!

lol your absolutely right i should get some too, cuz im a idiot in math which is why im almost failing it at school now maybe if i get some ill be a ****in A++ student!!! good idea lol

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
ok i just put my order in for my supps and this is what i got, can yall give me advise on the most affective way to take these...

100% Whey Protein Gold Standard (5 lb) By: Optimum Nutrition

100% Casein Protein (2 lbs.) By: Optimum Nutrition

JACK3D (Jacked 45 servings) By: USPLabs

Purple Wraath (542 grams) By: Controlled Labs

Creatine Monohydrate (1 Kilo) By: Ultimate Nutrition

Fish Oil

Multi V's

now the reason i got both mono creatine and jack3d is because i someone in my thread advised me to take mono then jack3d as a pre stim work out , and like the purple wraath another person told me to start sipping on it on the way to the gym and finish it by 3/4 of my workout then finish off with water, now it only takes me 6-7 minutes to get there so should i still start sipping on it on my way or should i start earlier or what? any help again would be great thanx

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
ok i just put my order in for my supps and this is what i got, can yall give me advise on the most affective way to take these...

Fish Oil

Multi V's

now the reason i got both mono creatine and jack3d is because i someone in my thread advised me to take mono then jack3d as a pre stim work out , and like the purple wraath another person told me to start sipping on it on the way to the gym and finish it by 3/4 of my workout then finish off with water, now it only takes me 6-7 minutes to get there so should i still start sipping on it on my way or should i start earlier or what? any help again would be great thanx
Hey Bro sorry i didnt get back to ya sooner on the 5x5... But ya, just do it at home on some paper befor you go, then when you get to the gym take your paper outta your pocket and do what ya fig. out. Tahts what i do. Today everything when up by atleast 10pds for me. Each week im jumping atleast 5pds + on everything! Woot Woot!

Anyways, this is what i would do...

1-2hrs Pre and Post

Breakfast and Right Befor Bed

30-45min Pre

Sip on way to gym and finish 3/4 through

30-45min Pre

Fish Oil
With each meal i take one(total of 3-6daily)

Multi V's
Breakfast and Post

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Hey Bro sorry i didnt get back to ya sooner on the 5x5... But ya, just do it at home on some paper befor you go, then when you get to the gym take your paper outta your pocket and do what ya fig. out. Tahts what i do. Today everything when up by atleast 10pds for me. Each week im jumping atleast 5pds + on everything! Woot Woot!

Anyways, this is what i would do...

1-2hrs Pre and Post

Breakfast and Right Befor Bed

30-45min Pre

Sip on way to gym and finish 3/4 through

30-45min Pre

Fish Oil
With each meal i take one(total of 3-6daily)

Multi V's
Breakfast and Post
oh its aight, yea im tryna stick to it, but im still doing all 5 sets monday wed and friday im not doing the 5x5 mon., 4x5 wed and the 4x5, 1x3, 1x8 thing yet, but i have gone up 10 lbs also on everything i do or at least on some im up 5lbs but this is wut im basically doing, oh and instead of squats im doing leg presses reg. squats hurtss the shyt outa my knee but im going down all the way on leg press dunno if that makes a difference or not

Monday: 3/30/09
Leg Press: 5x90, 5x140, 5x160, 5x180, 5x200
DumBell Bench: 5x15, 5x20, 5x25, 5x30, 5x35
BarBell Rows: 5x65, 5x85, 5x105, 5x115, 5x125

Wednesday: today, 4/1/09
Military Press: 5x45, 5x65, 5x65, 5x85, 5x85
T-Bar rows: deadlift(not machine)weight not including the bar: 5x55, 5x80, 5x90, 5x100, 5x110
I also did, Seated Dumbell curls: 5x15, 5x20, 5x25, 5x30, 5x35
And also did umm well im not sure what its called but i got a curl bar with weight on it, picked it up as if were to do a reverse grip curl, and held it up behind my neck then pushing it up wards, this is my weights: 5x35, 5x35, 5x45, 5x55, 5x65

For this Friday: 4/3/09
Leg Press: 5x100, 5x160, 5x180, 5x200, 5x220
DumBell Bench: 5x20, 5x25, 5x30, 5x35, 5x40
BarBell Rows: 5x85, 5x105, 5x115, 5x125, 5x135

ok on the supps now, you state to take mono cre 30-45 pre, and also put to take jacked 30-45 pre, now so am i gunna drink these back to back together?

and feel free to help tweak my work out

Last edited:
spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
oh its aight, yea im tryna stick to it, but im still doing all 5 sets monday wed and friday im not doing the 5x5 mon., 4x5 wed and the 4x5, 1x3, 1x8 thing yet, but i have gone up 10 lbs also on everything i do or at least on some im up 5lbs but this is wut im basically doing, oh and instead of squats im doing leg presses reg. squats hurtss the shyt outa my knee but im going down all the way on leg press dunno if that makes a difference or not

Monday: 3/30/09
DumBell Bench: 5x15, 5x20, 5x25, 5x30, 5x35
BarBell Rows: 5x65, 5x85, 5x105, 5x115, 5x125

Sub the Leg press for squats, and the DB bench for BB..just do the bar if until you feel comfortable

Wednesday: today, 4/1/09
Military Press: 5x45, 5x65, 5x65, 5x85, 5x85
T-Bar rows: deadlift(not machine)weight not including the bar: 5x55, 5x80, 5x90, 5x100, 5x110
I also did, Seated Dumbell curls: 5x15, 5x20, 5x25, 5x30, 5x35
And also did umm well im not sure what its called but i got a curl bar with weight on it, picked it up as if were to do a reverse grip curl, and held it up behind my neck then pushing it up wards, this is my weights: 5x35, 5x35, 5x45, 5x55, 5x65
same thing with the leg press, and are you actually doing dead lifts? i think what your doing is a french press..i would probaly add dips instead of the direct accessory work now because you are just starting out on the program.

For this Friday: 4/3/09
Leg Press: 5x100, 5x160, 5x180, 5x200, 5x220
DumBell Bench: 5x20, 5x25, 5x30, 5x35, 5x40
BarBell Rows: 5x85, 5x105, 5x115, 5x125, 5x135
same thing as the monday suggestion

ok on the supps now, you state to take mono cre 30-45 pre, and also put to take jacked 30-45 pre, now so am i gunna drink these back to back together?

and feel free to help tweak my work out

Hmm..ok lets see. I would stick to the just 5x5 for at least the first 1-2 weeks, the 1x8 is supposed to be more advances. I made some changes up top take a look. And I would just take the creatine in your pre/post workout protein shake. try to incorporate some carbs into your post shake too. I also like to start my day by throwing a protein shake into my breakfast.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Hmm..ok lets see. I would stick to the just 5x5 for at least the first 1-2 weeks, the 1x8 is supposed to be more advances. I made some changes up top take a look. And I would just take the creatine in your pre/post workout protein shake. try to incorporate some carbs into your post shake too. I also like to start my day by throwing a protein shake into my breakfast.
yea well see i dont do the squat cuz i have a bad left knee and also can never find a comfortable place for the bar behind my neck and ive tried getting a towel and wrapping it around the bar and it still dont help, and im duin db bench for right now cuz my left arm is way behind my right arm and im tryna even them out for a bit before i go to bench, and as far as the deadlift im duin i got it off the joeskopec site and he has it on his videos under deadlift, but i bought me a belt yesterday so ima stat duin the regular comp deadlift this monday,, oh yea u know wut i went to gnc yesterday cuz i was bored and bought some of there multi v's the sport ones, now i read on another thread that sum ppl dont buy or bother with multi v's because they just piss them all out, now yesterday i took sum just one pack, and ever since after that ive been pissing out like lime green kinda a lil dark, now i also drank almost 2 gallons of water yesterday, so is that wut my body is duin is pissin out all the vitamins? and if i am should i kee buyin them, now im gunna take them back anyways since i still have 10 days but i was just bored so i stopped by there n plus there like 50 freakin bucks ther for 30 paks, and the animal packs are like 24 on here for 44 packs but anyways yea

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Green Pee? Huh? I have never heard of that one lol

Ive not really studyed that much into multi vitamins. I know that some are better then others tho just by reviews ive seen and whats put into them. I just have a costco bottle that dad bought me right now and it has freaking tons in there so i take 2 a day on workout days and 1 on non. Tho i have read that what the body does not use yes you do pee out, but thats with lots of things.

I have used NOW Adam, and ON Opti-men. My Ex and her husbend swear by ON Optimen/women!

When i run outta my costco bottle im goin to try either CLs Pretty Orange Triad or Universal Animal Pak. They both have great reviews and cost is decent as well!

On the sqauts, maybe try the smith machine style one if you have one in your gym. Maybe do 1 leg sqauts and see how your knee feels? Umm other then that, Leg Press/Extention/Curls are goin to be your best bet!

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Green Pee? Huh? I have never heard of that one lol

Ive not really studyed that much into multi vitamins. I know that some are better then others tho just by reviews ive seen and whats put into them. I just have a costco bottle that dad bought me right now and it has freaking tons in there so i take 2 a day on workout days and 1 on non. Tho i have read that what the body does not use yes you do pee out, but thats with lots of things.

I have used NOW Adam, and ON Opti-men. My Ex and her husbend swear by ON Optimen/women!

When i run outta my costco bottle im goin to try either CLs Pretty Orange Triad or Universal Animal Pak. They both have great reviews and cost is decent as well!

On the sqauts, maybe try the smith machine style one if you have one in your gym. Maybe do 1 leg sqauts and see how your knee feels? Umm other then that, Leg Press/Extention/Curls are goin to be your best bet!
haha yes green pee..but not just any green pee, lime-green pee lol yea i was guessing it was that about my body throwing out what i wasnt using but i just wanted to be real sure, yea i just took it once tho cuz i was gunna take them back to gnc anyways and plus they were freakin expensive as shyt im never buying their multis again but yea i was thinkin about animal pak too cuz theres 44 packs in there and its like just 24 bucks but i was als thinkin about buying some of the centrum for non workout days or wutever, but ye hey so what else would i take on non workout days from my list of supps? cuz on tuesdays and thurdays are my non workout days and all i really do is some walking, abs and jus other small stuff nothing heavy or intense, yea they do have one of them smith machines ima try them on that, bu its weird wen i do leg press my knee is just fine i can do alot of weight with no problem its just wen i do squats it acts up for sum reason i dunno ima try out that machine anyways hopefully it feels different

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
i was thinkin about animal pak too cuz theres 44 packs in there and its like just 24 bucks but i was als thinkin about buying some of the centrum for non workout days or wutever
Good idea there sir! Universal has always been nothing but good to me!

but ye hey so what else would i take on non workout days from my list of supps? cuz on tuesdays and thurdays are my non workout days and all i really do is some walking, abs and jus other small stuff nothing heavy or intense,
Whey, Multi, Creatine, Fish Oils and FOOD! <--- Those IMO should be daily!

yea they do have one of them smith machines ima try them on that, bu its weird wen i do leg press my knee is just fine i can do alot of weight with no problem its just wen i do squats it acts up for sum reason i dunno ima try out that machine anyways hopefully it feels different
Yes try the machine and see what happens. Also use a knee wrap. Does it feel like the joint itself ? If so a joint supp wont hurt ya to try for a couple weeks
If ya want stop over in my log. its in my sig.... :burnout: