Need a good alternative to alcohol for partying and raving

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Vape some good medical pot and you will feel amazing with almost no negative health effects. I have tried kratom. It helped me beat an oxy addiction after losing my son. Kratom is a miracle plant like marijuanna in my opinion. As far as withdrawal from it I think that is totally exaggerated. It is like a mild allergy or cold compared to the plague when comparing a serious opiod addiction to Kratom. I used Kratom for months and slowly weened off of it. You have to want to quit for it to work for detox though. It didn't get me high by any means it just prevented me from dealing with withdrawal sickness which was mind blowing to me. I thought There was nothing that could help other than more opiod drugs, Suboxone, or methadone which I did f want to

Glad to here it helped you detox. It's also great for aniexty, mood elevation, pain, energy and sickness among other things.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Glad to here it helped you detox. It's also great for aniexty, mood elevation, pain, energy and sickness among other things.
Miss Q what are your experiences with Kratom? I have used for many things also. It helps with anxiety and stress. Energy can be gained from using the proper strain as well. Very unique plant. I would like to see more studies getting done with Kratom use.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
My husband starting experimenting w/ Kratom over a year ago to help w/ anxiety and mood elevation while prepping for his 3rd BB-ing competition. We discovered it after the 1st Kava/Kratom bar popped up downtown in the city we live in, but the quality wasn't that great so he started ordering on-line. Bali seems to work best for him (and me) especially during prep because he used to act "not so lovely" for a full 16 weeks but since taking Kratom contest prep is now a breeze for him....and me!!! :)

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I started using Kratom on leg day so I could get through deadlifts, squats and walking lunges virtually pain free after pinching a neve in my lower back. I also like to use approx 2 grams of Bali or White Vein in conjunction with a strong pre-workout before back and leg day for some really insane energy and focus.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
My husband starting experimenting w/ Kratom over a year ago to help w/ anxiety and mood elevation while prepping for his 3rd BB-ing competition. We discovered it after the 1st Kava/Kratom bar popped up downtown in the city we live in, but the quality wasn't that great so he started ordering on-line. Bali seems to work best for him (and me) especially during prep because he used to act "not so lovely" for a full 16 weeks but since taking Kratom contest prep is now a breeze for him....and me!!! :)
That awesome. When I was using it for detox I had to use an extracted version at first then I went to plain powdered leaf version. I was using maeng da which is my favorite strain now as well. I tried about all of them. I would like to give Bali another chance though. Other than maeng da which gives me energy and pain relief I also use red Thai to calm me down more and green Malay which also is a milder more anti anxiety strain. That might work great for you guys if you haven't tried it yet.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
You are so right about the energy. If I take 2 gram of maeng da in caps and just a little bit of caffeine or preworkout I am flying like in a way that can not be put into words. I always had crazy intensity when I worked out with it. I got away from doing that as much now.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
So true about all the strains you mentioned. I believe the red vein thai is just a different name for Bali, which works best for relaxation and energy when consumed in low doses. So, you still take Kratom from time to time then?

Swolljaboi

Awards
I'm very interested in Kratom. I am looking mainly for something to chill me out at the end of the day. I can't smoke pot because of drug tests at work. What strain would you guys recommend fir me to try? Also if I do a general search for Kratom on Google am I likely to find a reliable source? I don't want to get ripped off.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New drug testing has added this in as an option to test for. Just FYI if you are tested at work.

Swolljaboi

Awards
They do saliva tests at my job. They don't test for Kratom.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Salvias ****ing weird I once had a conversation with 3 of me.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I'm very interested in Kratom. I am looking mainly for something to chill me out at the end of the day. I can't smoke pot because of drug tests at work. What strain would you guys recommend fir me to try? Also if I do a general search for Kratom on Google am I likely to find a reliable source? I don't want to get ripped off.
Bail, Super Indo and possibly resin are a few of the most relaxing strains that I'm aware of.

New drug testing has added this in as an option to test for. Just FYI if you are tested at work.
Are you talking about in the states where K is illegal?

Swolljaboi

Awards
What? How do they test for that?
Not salvia, saliva as in spit. Have to suck on this sponge thing for 2 minutes then they press it into a tube that has a readout for the drug panel. Good thing about saliva testing is that it doesn't have the range that urine tests do. Most metabolites are only detectable for a couple of days in saliva where they might be present in urine for longer periods of time.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Not salvia, saliva as in spit. Have to suck on this sponge thing for 2 minutes then they press it into a tube that has a readout for the drug panel. Good thing about saliva testing is that it doesn't have the range that urine tests do. Most metabolites are only detectable for a couple of days in saliva where they might be present in urine for longer periods of time.
Ahh ya I had to take that one for my current job

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Just stay clean lol budd will knock u out and other drugs will just make u drink. Been havin an ulcer past 2 weeks and still been drinkin and doin other ****. Turns out I just messed myself up more and can't do anymore of anything or eat all the foods I basically eat for a awhile now. Stay clean dude, I just dumped the 5th of Jameson I had in the sink and turned down a party full of skanks(good lookin ones too) cuz I no I'll drink

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i beta tested it before it was in flavoring and took it straight up out the bottle. Took around 20ml straight to the mouth before realizing how strong it was, fortunately after ten seconds or so the excruciating feeling was gone. Iv'e drank worse things straight up before like bai jiu (cheap chinese alcohol) that tastes like straight up gasoline. Best thing about portal is there is no hangover, no crash, and it works for hours on end.
I want

Swolljaboi

Awards
I am a huge fan of Super Indo. In my opinion it feels stronger at just 3 to 4g than popping a few lortabs. It also feels better and considering it is natural it is probably healthier than pills laden with acetaminophen.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's everyone's thoughts on marijuana.. If I could find a quality source? I am 26 I haven't smoked since I was 17 and it was usually garbage weed lol. But I just have chronic pain and inflammation I try to manage it naturally, without NSAID or rx use, and wondering if a little weed here n there would be helpful or just stupid... Would it hinder gains and performance too? U see all these NFL guys using it, and college athletes who are all in top shape.. Makes u wonder if used responsibly, could it help a chronic inflammation condition? Even if not smoked,.. Maybe vape or tea/protein brownies! Lol

Swolljaboi

Awards
I would smoke everyday if it didn't put my job in jeopardy. I think it definitely has its uses.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
What's everyone's thoughts on marijuana.. If I could find a quality source? I am 26 I haven't smoked since I was 17 and it was usually garbage weed lol. But I just have chronic pain and inflammation I try to manage it naturally, without NSAID or rx use, and wondering if a little weed here n there would be helpful or just stupid... Would it hinder gains and performance too? U see all these NFL guys using it, and college athletes who are all in top shape.. Makes u wonder if used responsibly, could it help a chronic inflammation condition? Even if not smoked,.. Maybe vape or tea/protein brownies! Lol
It's never hurt my gainz

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
For pain the best way is to use edibles. It is much stronger and lasts longer but be careful not to eat too much or you will be miserably stoned and overwhelmed. Other than that get a vape. There is nothing wrong with marijuanna. Lots of top bodybuilders use it. You just have to use it responsibly. Also smoking anything is not good so try to get a good vape or like I said use edibles

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a huge advocate of it and always have been. It does not hinder any gains or performance, but it can take a person already prone to laziness and be used as a crutch. Obviously I am spoiled living in CO and I buy the exact strain I want to get the effect I want at a particular time, so that is a benefit.

The pros far outweigh the cons and it is nice that people are finally understanding that.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So I recently found out I have an alcohol intolerance (alcohol allergy) and I can no longer drink. I guess that's a good thing since it won't be hurting my gains, however, now I need a new intoxicant for when I go out. Any suggestions? Could be a drug, substance, research chemical, supplement stack, nootropic stack, anything, I don't care. As long as it won't completely melt my brain, and will loosen me up and give me a chance to let loose, I'm willing to give it a shot. Alright GO!!
Medical MJ. preventative effect against cancer, Alzheimers and a bunch of other stuff (yes im saying its good for you) and its super safe.
I also use and highly rec "Kava Kava"

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For pain the best way is to use edibles. It is much stronger and lasts longer but be careful not to eat too much or you will be miserably stoned and overwhelmed. Other than that get a vape. There is nothing wrong with marijuanna. Lots of top bodybuilders use it. You just have to use it responsibly. Also smoking anything is not good so try to get a good vape or like I said use edibles
I am a huge advocate of it and always have been. It does not hinder any gains or performance, but it can take a person already prone to laziness and be used as a crutch. Obviously I am spoiled living in CO and I buy the exact strain I want to get the effect I want at a particular time, so that is a benefit.

The pros far outweigh the cons and it is nice that people are finally understanding that.
Medical MJ. preventative effect against cancer, Alzheimers and a bunch of other stuff (yes im saying its good for you) and its super safe.
Thanks for all the responses. I've heard of kava.. My gf has a tea actually but there's other stuff in it too. Maybe ill try that out one night

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What part of CO are you in man? Also when PM's are back up, will you hit me with where you go for TRT? My dad has been going to the absolute worst place for TRT.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man, I am in SW Littleton area. I have a PCP and referral to an endo that I use simply to fill scripts and run my labs. I don't trust or believe in clinics- is that what he has been using?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The Italian government is starting to produce it commercially for medicinal use. Look into the benefits of Juicing it. There was a testimonial from a lady who had debilitating RA who has been rehabilitated by juicing the marijuana plant.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, I am in SW Littleton area. I have a PCP and referral to an endo that I use simply to fill scripts and run my labs. I don't trust or believe in clinics- is that what he has been using?
That's funny, I worked on the ambulance in Littleton and had a house right off of Wadsworth and Bowles lol. Littleton is probably in my top 3 favorite places in Colorado. I grew up there and other suburbs of Denver and left after I joined the military, small world haha

Anyways, no man he was going to this real old doctor that attempted to put pellets in but had crazy shaky hands LMAO, which led to the incision never healing and it bleeding pretty badly. I told my dad he's a dumb ass for doing it in the first place but he said he's the only doc he could find. In his defense he likely looked for a total of 3 minutes in the yellow pages. Haha, yellow pages, smh...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, that story is funny as hell. Poor dad.

Yep, I enjoy it here quite a bit. We've always lived in the Denver area and decided to start heading south once the kids started coming around and it fits location wise to get to the trails, mtns, etc.. It's all growing like crazy with so many people moving here.

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
Looks decent. For my alcohol free nights I been using Focus XT, Phenibut, Kava, and Ephedrine stack. Still not really doing it for me. I get hyper, but not intoxicated enough and it doesn't loosen up my social anxiety enough.
Really, maybe just go for therapy for your social anxiety. Meditation is also good for mindfullness. I dont unterstand why you need all this stuff for social activities sounds weird.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really, maybe just go for therapy for your social anxiety. Meditation is also good for mindfullness. I dont unterstand why you need all this stuff for social activities sounds weird.
Because social anxiety can get debilitating for some to the point of where they clam up and live the whole night in their minds. That's why a lot of people drink in social scenes, to loosen up, which if you don't want to drink poses a problem lol

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
anything that would mimic the effects of 20mg hydrocodone or 30 mg oxy:)
YES!

I am a huge fan of Super Indo. In my opinion it feels stronger at just 3 to 4g than popping a few lortabs. It also feels better and considering it is natural it is probably healthier than pills laden with acetaminophen.

Super Indo reminds me of xanex...very relaxing. I like Bali the best for focus and slight energy.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Yup, sounds cra cra.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
dude, GHB if you can get it. i know it's illegal and all that ****.. but damn that stuff was great. Sure it's come to be known as the rape drug, but in the right dosage it is pure awesomeness

or some other bad but worthy advice.. pop a valium or xanax and have a few drinks. Sure you can tolerate a couple drinks.. and the pills will magnify the effect in a really good and unsafe way.

there is no sarcasm in those two suggestions.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Not tipsy, but you will feel damn good!! Different strains work for various effects.
Kratom and potion 9x are supposed to be legit. 9x is supposed to be like ghb from what I've heard. Mr Q started carrying it in his shop recently right?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
so i have 4g of Bali and maeng da powder. do i smoke, put in capsules,or mix and drink and how much?

Swolljaboi

Awards
so i have 4g of Bali and maeng da powder. do i smoke, put in capsules,or mix and drink and how much?
Start out with the Bali at 4g and just toss the leaf powder in your mouth and wash it down. Just make sure not to breathe it in. Give it about 45 mins and you should be feeling nice. I also recommend it in an empty stomach for full effect.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Do half at a time. I just hold my breath put the powder in my mouth and then take in some water and swish it around a bit.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Do half at a time. I just hold my breath put the powder in my mouth and then take in some water and swish it around a bit.
gonna take it a cpl hrs after dinner. won't keep me up will it? gotta work early tomorrow

Swolljaboi

Awards
No definitely not. I sleep like an effing baby on it. I also wake up at 4 to lift and always feel great. No hangover or anything.